Thursday, July 3, 2008

I gives myself Cheezburgers!

I love I Can Has Cheezburger! But none of my LOLcats have ever made it to the front page, and most never even get to the voting page. So, I am going to show mine here!


Now you get to vote!

Share/Bookmark

68 Notes for Daisy:

Cupcake said...

I love the lol catz! They're so funny!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very funny Daisy!

Were you attacked by that vicious thing?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute, Daisy! :) You get 5 Cheezburgers!

Anonymous said...

We gave you 5 Cheezburgers, but we think you would probably like some treaties better than Cheezburgers.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Mommy is laughing out loud!!! Very funny Daisy! We gave you five cheezeburgers!!! Does you have the tic or does the tic have you???

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You should git 557.5 Cheezboogers.
It's true...'cause we said so!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Nomi said...

Definitly 5 cheezburgers ! That tic looked very feroscious !

Anonymous said...

This made my day! I'm glad I got to visit early. This is one of the cutest posts I've ever seen! I couldn't help but give you FIVE cheezburgers!

Anonymous said...

I gave you five I love it. Don't worry I've never been I can Has Cheezburger either.

Dma said...

Wow that is one big tick. hope u don't get the lyme disease.

TabbyNormal said...

I got dizzy trying to figure which end was up! Tee hee!

Donna said...

U iz mah favrit cat of all, Daisy.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i never saw that before, i shall go read there today! you are five stars of COURSE my dear!!! if i could give you ten, i would!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Mickey's Musings said...

That was too cute :) That tick sure is big!!!!! A pawfull too ;)
Purrs Mickey

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

LOL!!!

zevo hussein calamari said...

You are adorable as always. We don't know about twitter.. is it a bird singing?

Liss said...

You learn something new everyday.

-Liss

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are giving you five cheeseburgers, but it seems you are getting a lot of cheeseburgers so we hope you share them with Pixie. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Sweet Purrfections said...

Of course you get 5 Cheezburgers! I would have voted for 10!

Sarge Charlie said...

lol Miss Daisy, when I saw that I thought Holy Crap, what had Daisy got now.......

I gave you 100 Cheezburgers.

JD at I Do Things said...

OUCH! That is one giant tic, Daisy! GET IT OFF!

JD at I Do Things

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We voted you Five Cheezburgers!!
That's a big bug!!

~ The Bunch

jenianddean said...

Five Cheezburgers for sure!!!!!!!

You crack me up Daisy!!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

The Furry Kids said...

Definitely 5 cheeseburgers!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I think it is very funny! I give you five paws up.....errrrr votes.

Tybalt said...

Great job, Daisy!

Unknown said...

That's a good one, Daisy!

Milton said...

Dasiy,
I gives you cheezeburgers, chicken & tuna!!

That was very funny. I really liked the way that the words covered your spot 13!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are very good Daisy. My human has to admit she never gets that site because she can never figure out what they are trying to say!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

5 Cheezburgers for sure, Daisy~!!!
5
5
5!!!!!!

Spooky said...

Eeekk! A tick!

Funny and cute, Daisy! You deserve five cheezburgers and more!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Hehe We love ICHC we don't know why you don't make to burgers!! Funny, Empress made her own LOLcat today too!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

We would have given you a purrfect 10 if that was an option Daisy! That picture is adorable and fun!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Chrissie said...

I gave you a dubblecheez,dubblemeet burger with bacon! It is a special, over-the-top kind of burger and describes you perfectly!

Forty Paws said...

That's great! Way too funny!

Luf, Us

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We'z gonna go give yoo 5 cheezburgers! We love lol cats!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I didn't even know you had pics on ICanHasCheezburger. You have to give us links to them, Daisy. I certainly would vote for yours! Just like I did on this one here :-D

Bobby D. said...

Oh Daisy you are so much the Queen of all cat bloggers!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I think that you definitely need to be on I Can Has Cheezburger, Miss Daisy. You are always so incredibly cute.
DMM

BonzoGal said...

Nine quillion cheezburgers!

Cat Street Boyz said...

We gave you 100 cheezburgers! Mommy kept sayin' awwwwwwwwwww! =^Y^=Ty & the Boyz

dennis said...

Dennis has been SO BUSY with his new kitten--you should get one Daisy--they are so wonderful!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Awww Daisy. Ticks are nasty aren't they? But your tick might possibly be able to join your flea circus and be useful.

Mo and The Purries said...

O NO!
The tik is after yer brainz!

Show us more LOLDaisies!

Anonymous said...

happy 4th Daisy

admin said...

hmm, cheezburgers? wow ...we love to eat them!

meaouwy troops

Jans Funny Farm said...

We love WCHC too.

You can always do what you did here. Post your own lol cat pix.

CatLadyDiary.tumblr.com said...

Daisy I LOL, twice!
You are an amazing model.

LZ said...

That's a BIG tick! You get 5 from us.

Kaze

Lux said...

You look so cute, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

we voted under "other" for a Squillion Cheezburgers, but it only showed up as "other". we're very disappointed that the Squillion didn't show up. ::pout::

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

ha!! haha! I think your LOL should be on LOLcats! It is very funny. Those LOLcats on 'cheeseburger NEED to put you on their website.

PB 'n J said...

We tried once, but didn't make it to the voting page. You should have been on the home page!!!

Juno said...

Daisy! We love this link!

Momo & Pinot

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Yup you can haz cheezburgers! You are famous to us, and even more so to the littlest Bean Girl (whose not so the littlest now).

Daisy Dog said...

I think you should have 5 cheese burgers, but will you share?

MaoMao said...

hehehe, we love yur LOL catz! We gaved you 5 cheezburgurs with Temptayshuns Sprinkles!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

Daisy, ticks is bad~ (laughing)

Daisy, if you're anything like my cat once you've had a cheezburger you will not eat anything else. If you promise you will eat your cat food too, I'll vote for you to have one chezburger as you put it. (Smile)

But, I don't know...

Happy Fourth of July Daisy.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

That's a very good one, Daisy! You're a great lolcat.

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow that is a big tik Daisy!!! hehehehehe We gave you 5 cheezburgers!!
Your FL furiends,

Tesla and Hansel said...

i luf it! i sink yooo very smart come up wif dis!

The Devil Dog said...

That is very funny, Daisy. 5 Cheezburgers it is.

Roxy & Lucky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope you get lots of cheezburgers

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

Haha Daisy that is so cute! I laughed out loud when I saw that photo with the caption. That tick looks pretty scary though!

Skeezix the Cat said...

TUMMY SHOT!!!!!!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hee hee, that's so cute, Daisy.

Wendy Hoke said...

Mine never made it either. Thanks for the tip to post my own!

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

Cromely said...

Good luck with the front page.

I did see you in a Fark.Com Caturday thread a few weeks back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails