Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Grocery Delivery!



Share/Bookmark

102 Notes for Daisy:

Kim said...

Daisy is too funny in the grocery bag, LOL!
Kim

B said...

I bet you have tons of toys for her and all she wants to do is plays in bags :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Run~~ Daisy~!
Michico says she wanna kidnap you away~! She says you just too too cute!!!!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

That's a VERY special delivery!!!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

We will sign for this delivery for sure! :D

Parker said...

The cat is NOT out of the bag!
HaHaHaHa....

SandyCarlson said...

That's a riot. Sometimes I'm so hungry after shopping that it's all I can do not to dive into a bag and eat!

Ramses said...

Trying to get yourself delivered to Skeezix are you Daisy?! ;)

Poppy Q said...

Hahahaha - I hopes you doesn't get put out in the recycling there Miss D.

I missed you - I am glad to be home but am a bit tired.

Poppy Q

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

My grocery order got delivered to the wrong address. Daisy was supposed to come HERE!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Careful Daisy, plastic bags can be dangerous! We wouldn't want you getting hurt.

moodswingingmommy said...

So cute! My Ernie will not go near plastic bags. He's strictly a paper bag cat.

Hootin Anni said...

The cell phone musta broke up just as I was ordering PURex detergent and y'all at the store took it as PURR along with the order of CURLY fries from the freezer...and gave me the local Daisy "Curly".

Oh, okay...I'll take it!!!

Whadda I owe you?


Mine's shared, can you find time to stop by? Happy W W.

Anonymous said...

What's your Mommy going to fix to go with the main course of Daisy?

Anonymous said...

Those bags make a cool crinkly sound, don't they, Daisy?

Anonymous said...

Did you get that in the pet aisle?

Daisy Deadhead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daisy Deadhead said...

(I didn't mean to enter myself twice! It's wayyyy too early for me!)

In any event, HI DAISY--greetings from Peace Cat!

Anonymous said...

uh oh, looks like you're in a bit of a pickle there Daisy. happy ww

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee,that grocery looks a lot like you Daisy!! :o
Purrs Mickey

Cupcake said...

Hmmm, do you belong in the freezer, the fridge, or the cupboard?

Babs (Beetle) said...

That's funny Daisy. MB almost posted one of me in a grocery bag today!

Purrs, Sukie X

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

What a cute sack of grocieries you make Daisy! You must have come from the pastry department, you're so sweet!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ha ha ha, but daisy, dats the scaree, noisy bag monster dat can git stuck around yer nek

Anonymous said...

Never ceases to amaze me - the places cats can get into! Happy WW...

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh goodness - and you're not ripping the bad open to get out!!!

The Furry Kids said...

Heh heh
The Mom carries me around in a paper bag sometimes. It's pretty fun.

EG

Spooky said...

Oh, you're so funny!

Anonymous said...

Precious!

Liss said...

Oh goodness, how'd you get in that bag?

Irishcoda said...

Heh heh, cat-in-the-bag! That's adorable. We have Sox-in-the-tent :)

Castle said...

hehe -i hope you ate all the good stuff before you gto out of that bag Daisy! :)
x

Monty Q. Kat said...

How did you do that??

Amber-Mae said...

That's cute!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Daisy never ceases to amaze me with her star qualities as a model.

Spooker said...

Daisy - there's nothing cute like you on our grocer's shelves!

purrs,
Auntie Spooker

Tybalt said...

Ha ha ha! Daisy, you are too cute! Mommy wishes she could find something as lovely as you in her grocery bag.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, my boys would be way way way too scared to get in a bag like that. I know my photo like that would be very blurry.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

dear daisy,

i tried that with sarge but the bag broke...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Fred said...

I hope there's a treat for you somewhere in there!

Unknown said...

Daisy, I hope you don't get recycled! If you had on a party dress, you'd be a bagful of Fancy Feast...

Your pal,

Petey

LadyJava said...

Oh My... Daisy is hilarious.. How long did she stay in there?? lolzz!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh oh, are dey using our Daisy as food?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You must be a lightweight Daisy! I would tear a hole right in the bottom of that bag and fall out!

Orion

Anonymous said...

I'll bet that purchase is priceless!

:-D)

Bonnie Story said...

Daisy, you are such a good girl. I just adore how relaxed you are about fashion and now, plastic grocery bags too. I'm impressed. Wish we could have a Daisy delivery out here in the country! You'd want to bring your cowgirl outfit! Bonnie and Pepper

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

HAHA Momma didn't know you could get kitties delivered! ~Queen Snickers

Anonymous said...

How did you get in there???

Forty Paws said...

You can't do that! Maw doesn't allow us to play with grocery sacks!

Luf, Us

The WriggleButts said...

Too funny! We'd like you in our grocerybag, Daisy!

Bajas

Anonymous said...

Hi, Daisy. We're getting a new dog later in the week who happens to share your name!

The Crew said...

Don't chew any plastic!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, that's just too cute, Daisy. Our mombean wants to know where she can call to order a bag of cute Daisy kitty.

Dma said...

the casual one arm in the bag, one arm out of the bag makes the photo. you are such a professional.

TabbyNormal said...

Wow, you are really brave to be in that bag. I managed to get one off the counter during grocery-time and it scared me so much.
Purrs,
Abby Normal

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hey! Where can I find a cat that looks like Daisy in my grocery store?!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Daisy likes to get in ANY bag the way my cats do? SO cute!

Haley H said...

Daisy, how did you do that to yourself? LOL. You make me giggle. :)

Asta said...

Daisy
Quick tellme whewe you get those gwocewies..I want one just like it
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess..don't wowwy Myrna got off the ledge wif no mishap

Mr. Echo said...

Daisy, around these parts we call that a Redneck Pet Carrier...

Motor Home Cats said...

We think you are so cute in your grocery bag. We love to play in them too. But we don't think you should be recycled. You are irreplacable.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

CatLadyDiary.tumblr.com said...

Hey, I eat those...Mom says my poop has more bag than poop in it. She thinks she hides bags from me but she dosen't realize that I take money from her purse and go shopping. XOXO Arjuna

LZ said...

Grocery bags are fun! Is that an animal, veggie, or mineral in that bag? Hmm....

Kaze

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Daisy you do a wonderful imitation of a sack of groceries! Hahahahaha!

Nomi said...

Wot were you keeping warm in the bag Daisy ?

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

How on earth did you get in there Daisy????

You are certainly cute.

~Socks, S & C

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Ha! Daisy, you are too cute. I especially liked your Sunday comic and your adventure with Mr. Shrill. I can understand why you put him in that plastic bag!

Bevson said...

My guys wouldn't fit into a grocery bag. Daisy, you are such a poser.

Copito said...

grocery delivery? I prefer to go to super market in my cart... weee!!!

A hamster's life!

='.'=

meemsnyc said...

Where do we get cool groceries like that?

Jaya said...

Haha... love the expression on Daisy's face in that photo!!

PB 'n J said...

Mommy says she'll take that delivery any day!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yes, just like KC reported on the CB. You're just hanging around.

Looks like fun.

L. Alida said...

Hi Daisy! Are you hoping to get put away with your cat food? :) We have a cupboard dedicated to cat food in our house.
You are so cute in that bag. Your cooperation with your modeling assignments amazes me!
Have a very Wonderful Wednesday!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Cats climb into the craziest places!

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, that is so funny! You even look good modelling a plastic bag! : )

Unknown said...

oh nos!! Diasy is eated by giant plastic bagz!! halp herrr!!

Lux said...

My beans would be glad to get a delivery with you in it!

Michael said...

haha Special Delivery!!

now did you put her in there or did she do that herself...

My old cat AMAZED me and jumped inside of a bag hanging over my dining room table chair.

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, Daisy. Where will you pop up next?

JD at I Do Things

Bobby D. said...

Oh that's so cute!!!! Daisy, you never fail to entertain!

Clara said...

What a cute (and tolerant) kitty!

SophieKitty said...

Mommie says she would love to get you in her grocery delivery!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are just hanging around, hahahahaha
you are very silly Daisy!!

<3 Prinnie

Mimi Lenox said...

The expression on her face is priceless.

Jan Parrish said...

How adorable. Happy WW!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh Daisy, you are silly. Just be careful not to get your head stuck in the handle. I did that once and freaked myself out so bad, that I ran around the house peeing all the way out of fear that something was around my neck!
--JB

Chrissie said...

Daisy, is Mr. Shrill in there with you? Or is he still in the ziploc?

Sweet Purrfections said...

I just love the picture. Wanted to apologize for not visiting the past few days - mom got her stitches out and she had to run a few errands and has gotten a little slack on helping me keep up with my fur buddies.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh my gosh, you look so cute as a grocery Daisy!!! How long did you have to stay in the bag for your Mom to get a picture!!! hehehehehehe
YFF,

The Devil Dog said...

Just hanging around, huh, Daisy. What a great photo.

Roxy

Kellykat said...

Love the picture Daisy. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Always an honor.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh... who ordered Daisy to go?

~ Girl girl

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, you are the cutest looking grocery item!

Mindy & MOe

Lux said...

I gave you an award, Daisy, although you might already have received it!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Don't let the cat out of the bag! I HAD to say it.

Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Black Cat said...

Daisy, I would just love to come home, start to unpack my groceries and find you in the bag instead:) xxx

Beethoven said...

Mine Mummy asks where to gets such nice grocery from?

Anonymous said...

Okay - that photo is a total hoot!

Tyler said...

I want a Daisy delivered to my house!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, you are exceptionally cute in that picture :-D

Marian said...

Crazy Lady finally got a new 'puter, so we are able to post lovely pictures on Wordless Wednesday!! Daisy, we hope you got lots of nice things at the grocery store for the 4th of July. We're going to make 7 layer dip with tuna, Fancy Feast, cat grass, salmon, a little lemon juice, a little mayo and nip sprinkled on the top!! Woo Hoo!! What a 4th!!!
:o) Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

Related Posts with Thumbnails