Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Conversations with Mr. Shrill

Mr. Shrill: HI EVERYBODY! MY NAME IS MR. SHRILL! LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!
Daisy: What's all the yelling about? Say, you look a little like Mr. Bill. Only not as cute.
Mr. Shrill: GET AWAY FROM ME! THIS IS MY SHOW! I DON'T KNOW ANY MR. BILL.
Daisy: Mr. Shrill, I do not like you very much. And I just noticed, your eyes look just like Science Diet cat chow. I am very hungry, too.
Mr. Shrill: PLEASE DO NOT EAT MY EYEBALLS, DAISY!
Mr. Shrill: HERE! EAT THESE TREATS FROM MY HAND INSTEAD OF EATING MY EYEBALLS!
Daisy: Why thank you, Mr. Shrill. You are nicer than I thought. Why is your face yellow, anyway? You might have jaundice.
Mr. Shrill: OH NOOOOOOO! YOU BROKE MY ARM OFF!
Daisy: Oopsie. I am not a very careful eater.
Daisy: Here, I can fix you all up.
Mr. Shrill: OUCH! THAT HURTS! I CAN FEEL MY PHANTOM LIMB!
Daisy: I think you are good as new. Good thing I practiced on my Operation game... er, lab.
Mr. Shrill: I AM VERY ANGRY ABOUT THIS!
Daisy: Your eyeballs are looking more and more delicious...
Daisy: Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom...
Mr. Shrill: OH NOOOOOOO! MY EYEBALLS!!!!!
Daisy: Mr. Shrill, I am tired of you. I am going to put you away for now. You can stay nice and fresh inside this plastic bag.
Mr. Shrill: OH NOOOOOO! I CANNOT BREATHE IN HERE!
Daisy: Do not worry, you are just clay. Besides, you yell too much.

Share/Bookmark

97 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute, Daisy! Mr Shrill looks like a fun guy to play with!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

HAHAHAHAHA~~~~
Well done, Daisy!!!!!!!!!
I want to eat Mr.Shrill, too!!!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

hahahahaha that was fun!!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Mommy is still laughing.

Mr. Shrill bore a semblance to our Mr. Snowman whom Charybdis accidentally killed. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Anonymous said...

Mr. Shrill does look oddly delicious, Daisy! hahaha!

Parker said...

HeeHee - Mr. Shrill was kind of loud, but his eyes did look yummy!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You make us laugh so hard we almost wet our pants.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Anonymous said...

Very funny conversation between Daisy and Mr.Bil.Send more pictures with dialogs like this.

Anonymous said...

Daisy didn't do well eating up Bill's hand and eyeballs. It is funny of being buried under a plastic.Next time Daisy should be more kind to Bill.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

OH NO MR. SHRILL!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Daisy, you just get better and better!!! His eyeballs did look quite tasty! He was a bit too shrill though. Maybe next time break off his mouth???

TabbyNormal said...

Dear Daisy,
You were very kind to that impudent man. He should be honored that you accepted his gifts.
Purrs,
Abby Normal

Ramses said...

Mmmm... bikky! Looking at Mr. Shrill made me hungry too! ;) Better go sit nicely and make Mummy click and give me a treat now! ;)

Purrs,
Ramses
PS: Thanks for Tigs Birthday Greetings he's one very happy cat now! :)

JD at I Do Things said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I love Mr. Shrill. And I love that there exits in this world a blog post with the label "edible eyeballs."

Well done, Daisy!

JD at I Do Things

Deb DiSalvo said...

OMG - I LOVE it! That is sooooo cute! I haven't thought about Mr. Bill ("Shrill") in a LONG time! Thanks for posting.
Cheers!

Karen and Gerard said...

That was funny. You are very amusing, Miss Daisy! My cats like Science Diet too.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

thanks honey...i am laughing SO hard... you are too funny!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I might want to put the big bitey on Mr. Shrill too!!

~Goldie

Sarge Charlie said...

You are just too funny miss daisy, you had miss Bee laughing out loud.

Mickey's Musings said...

I think Mr Shrill is very loud too! He complains a lot too ;)
You might need some friendlier friends :)

Purrs Mickey

Dma said...

OH NOOOO! I used to love Mr. Bill. Mr. Shrill is just as good.

Maybe next you can do your Roseanne Roseannadanna imitation...

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

And once again Daisy saves the day! Good work!

Laila

LZ said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Thanks for making my LL smile this morning. Its been a rough one!

Kaze

Samantha & Mom said...

Hahahahahahahaha!! That was great Daisy! MR. SHRILL is very silly to mess with you! The eye eating was the best!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that's one of the funniest things I've seen you do...LOL!

Monty Q. Kat said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I think if he was made completely our of Temptations he would have more value.
--JB

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy ...
i am laffin an laffin! i can almos heer mr. shrill yellin at u!
harharhar!
wen mi mom getz home frum da sunshine state ... i'm sendin u a jh harharhar pin!
luv--jh

Quasi said...

This is hilarious! Good work, Dr. Daisy, in re-attaching the arm. I think the eyeballs were a fitting payment for your medical services.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

ROFL! You are so funny Daisy! I needed a laugh today! Junior

Frasier said...

Hi Daisy
He looks like the cookie guy from Shrek!
Frasier

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

for being one of the Top 25 EC Droppers in my blog!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Mom loved Mr. Bill, and Mr. Shrill is fantastic! You have the cutest expressions in the pictures as you are taunting that annoying little clay man! Hope he comes back soon for further adventures!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
Does Mr Shrill sound like Mr. Bill?

We loved this!
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

:-)

Purrs
Abby

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Ha! You showed that Mr. Shrill! Was the food he gave you tasty at least?

Nomi said...

Oh Daisy, Mr Shrill seemed furry annoying ! Good for you for eating his science diet eyes and then putting him back in his bag.

Renna the Princess Puppy said...

hahahaha you are a funny kitty!!

puppy kisses

Spooker said...

Oh Daisy, that was TOO funny!
Not The Mama has tears running down his face from laughing soo much!

OH NO, MR. SHRILL!!!!

Looking forward to his next appearance,
Auntie Spooker

Anonymous said...

This had me LOL-ing at work -- they are all looking at me as if I had two heads.

Poor Mr. Shrill.

It was very unkind of you to eat his eyes. Now how can he see your beauty?

He will only have a memory to rely upon.

ê¿ê

Liss said...

hehe I love the Mr. Bill scenes from SNL and I like that he's been in some new commercials too. Mr. Shrill seems neat too.

Unknown said...

Hahahaha! that was a very funny one, Daisy.

Unknown said...

Daisy you are an amusing and clever kitty!

Anonymous said...

That's hysterical! Daisy, we just love your expressions!

Anonymous said...

Lol... I loved meeting Mr.Shrill :)

Anonymous said...

This made my day! You never fail to give me a good laugh Miss Daisy :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

That's what Mr Shrill gets fur yelling alla time! We don't like things or beins dat yell...

PB 'n J said...

Ha ha - you sure showed him Daisy!

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like you had fun with Mr. Shrill! But what about his eyes Daisy? Now he'll have to get a seeing eye cat!

Sandra Yagi said...

Good one Daisy!

Donna said...

Wow, you eated him, or some of him, anyway... hope he was tasty...

CastoCreations said...

I am rolling!!! OMG. Your mommy has waayyyyy too much time on her hands. ROFL =D LOVE IT!!!

Tybalt said...

Too funny, Daisy!

I think you are right. Mr. Shrill needs to learn some manners! (And learn not to have tasty Science Diet eyeballs.)

Skeezix the Cat said...

OHMIGOSH Daisy, that looks just like Mr Bill in the MasterCard commershuls! Maybey thare reelayted!!! Ixsept the Mr Bill on teevee duzn't have yummy eyeballs. The FL and Mr TF are laffin an laffin win they see the Mr Bill Mastercard commershul. I don't think he's that funny.

Poppy said...

Daisy you are hilarious!!! Mr. Shrill looks like he could make a good playmate, especially if he can regrow his eyeballs made of foods.

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I'm glad you were able to make Mr. Shrill hush. He certainly complains a lot!

Have you thought of having him do experiments with your snailizard? That could be fun!

Anonymous said...

Too funny and a great way to break up a Tuesday, thank you so much!

jenianddean said...

Poor Mr. Shrill ... maybe if he didn't yell so much you wouldn't have had to eat his eyes. (Or maybe if they didn't taste like yummy treats.)
--Jasper

Babs (Beetle) said...

Daisy that was very funny! We always have a good laugh at your posts.

Poor Mr Shrills eyeballs! ha ha ha ha!

Purrs, Sukie X

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, you have made us laugh once again. Mr. Shrill was certainly aptly named. We love that you ate his eyes.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Mr. Echo said...

Mommy, why are your eyes leeking? And why are you rollin on the flore holding your sides and making snorty sounds and gasping for breth?

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i wuz rite in da middle uv talkin to mi mom abowt grey an green lizerdz wen she told me dere wuzza h-u-g-e storm wid thunder an litenin ... an da electricitee went owt an evreethin.
did u get dat, too?
luv--jh

Rene Perez said...

Oh. My. Gosh. *Mental note to self* Do not drink Diet Coke while reading Daisy's blog...not good for the monitor.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha! You ate his eyeballs :-D I would have put him in the plastic baggie, too. He's way too noisy.

The Furry Kids said...

Hee hee! Daisy that was very funny. Mr. Shrill seems like he might be a little annoying. I'm sorry that his arm sort of came off.

Love,
Tazo

PS - We have a question. We showed Daddy the picture of you in your Sherpa bag in the car (from your post a couple of weeks ago) and we asked Daddy if he knew what kind of car you were riding in (because he sells cars). He thinks it's an Infinity. Was he right?

Fat Eric said...

HAHAHAHAHA! ...can't...breathe... laughing too hard ... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Spooky said...

Wow, did you ever make us laugh! Treater laughed so hard that she was almost crying!

The Furry Kids said...

Dear Daisy, thank you for clearing up the car mystery. I am maybe a little bit jealous that you get to ride to the V-E-T in style. We only got to ride in the jeep - and not even the cool jeep either. It was a bummer.

Love,
Tazo

Lux said...

Good thing you could fix Mr. Shrill, Daisy!

The WriggleButts said...

Good job, Daisy! Maybe the rest of the guy taste good too??

Bajas

Anonymous said...

Jaundice...LOL That cracked me up...

Mr. Hendrix said...

ha ha ha ha ha *snort* ha ha ha ha *rolling on floor* my tummy hurts! ha ha ha that is fantastic Daisy ha ha ha snort

Anonymous said...

Who needs Mr. Hand when Daisy is on watch! Too cute!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

My mom can't stop laughing. You should have your own late night TV show! You are the best comedy cat I know!!

Chrissie said...

Hahaha! Mr. Shrill is a hoot!

Louche Tabby said...

......daisydaisydaisy......

Meowers from Missouri said...

ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! *snork* *snork* ROFL&L&L&L&L&L

The Devil Dog said...

He certainly does yell a lot, doesn't he? We are glad you put him back in the bag.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Daisy, its not polite to eat peoples eyes.

lol

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Shrill:
HI DAISY! THIS IS MRS. SHRILL! I AM WITH MY OWNER! SHE IS BORING! I WANT TO RUN AWAY!

Owner: (AKA me!):
Oh, hush up Shrilly. Or else I'll get your sister Shirley.

Mrs. Shrill:
YOU WOULDN'T!

Me:
I would. Now go to bed!

Mrs. Shrill
OKIE DOKIE!

BillyWarhol said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOO Mr. SHRILL!!

too Funny*

I howled at SNL the other night they showed George Carlin hosting the 1st SNL back in 1975? + he was Great + it was Fun seeing Dan Ackroyd + Chevy Chase* Hard to believe thass 33 Years ago*

;)) Peace*

L. Alida said...

Daisy, it took me all afternoon to get back on the internets after posting and It Was Worth The Wait!
I am still giggling and my husband is looking at me quizically. :) That's it, I am making a "you make me lol award" and you are getting it!
You and Mommie never fail to make me feel good if even for just a few minutes. That rocked!
Big Hugs,
Lorianna

meemsnyc said...

Hahahhahahhaa, that was really funny! We like your new friend Daisy. We hope to see more of Mr. Shrill.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh.. I hope Mr Shrill dont yell too much in that plastic bag

~ Girl girl

MaoMao said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! My momma just about fell outta her chair laffin -- and so did us Ballicai! Hilaryous! I don't blame you fur eatin Mr. Shrill's eyeballs. Serves him right havin eyeballs made outta kitty foodies!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMaoMaoMao!

Bogdan, the editor said...

too bad he only had two eyes to eat.

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, that was quite funny. We would go for Mr. Shrill's eyes, too.

Mindy & MOe

Karen Jo said...

HAHAHAHA! I loved it! That is the funniest thing I have seen in ages. I'm glad you put Mr. Shrill back in his bag. Oh, Skeezix doesn't want you to read Mao's blog today. Mao is being mean to Skeezix again.

moodswingingmommy said...

Oh my, that was hilarious!

Shiko-Msa said...

Now this is way too funny! Oh my poor ribs!

I love your blog. Please advertise on my site for 1 day pleeeease!

Amber-Mae said...

That's tooo funny Daisy!!!! I love this post!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Forty Paws said...

Oh yes! He does yell too much.

Luf, Us

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Very humorous, Miss Daisy. I think that Mr. Shrill got what he deserved.
DMM

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy,

I have a Mr. Bill 45 record. It was made from red plastic and there is a booklet that goes along with it. I do hope It is still packed away in a safe spot. It's been a number of years since I last saw it, but it was while I was living in my present home.

Bobby's 11th birthday is this Sunday.

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT SENSE OF HUMOUR FOR CREATING SUCH A TERRIFIC POST. tHANKS A LOT. ENJOYES THOROUGHLY.

andrahyb said...

Mr. Shrill... Erm ~

Daisy, now how you wish he's a monster with many many many more pairs of eyes huh?

That was a cute one indeed!

Paws up!
Rudolf & Goofy

P/S: Our blog is back kicking! Phew! and Thank GOD...

Lydia said...

I used to love Mr. Bill! My parents would watch Saturday Night Live all of the time..

Spoony Quine said...

` OMG! I used to watch SNL too! "Next episode, Mr. Bill visits the hospital!"
` "I can feel my phantom limb!" lol!

L. Venkata Subramaniam said...

wow this is a fun series of photos...thanks for submitting to the best three blog posts competition

Related Posts with Thumbnails