Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Mystery: Find the Differences!

Today, we have a brand new kind of game! The two photos, below, are almost identical. There are three things different in the second photo. Look closely! You can click to biggify either photo. Good luck!

Did you find all three differences? Click HERE to see if you are correct!
Share/Bookmark

84 Notes for Daisy:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

oh Daisy you are so clever! I missed the box clue but got the other two!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

The left ball color is different,
Box No. and Box is different.
And the right lower spot nip toy one is there, one is not there is different!!!

Jaya said...

I missed the box change
also, but got the other
two changes. That was
fun, Daisy!

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

This is a cool game, Daisy! we got all 3 correct, the box no. took us a longer time to spot it. :D
Purrs and hugs to you and Pixie!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

We got all of them!!!! Must be all the I Spy books the wee ones read!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We noticed the differences right away, Daisy! :) What a fun game! :)

Parker said...

Mommy only could help me find two, she has not had enough coffee this morning...

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
Today's mystery was very intriguin' and challengin'! You is very smart, Miss Daisy!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Tigmut'hep said...

Cool I got 2 out of the 3 right! :) I too have lots of toys today as well as yummy food 'cause I'm 8 today! :)

TabbyNormal said...

Dear Daisy,
That was so much fun! And you look like you are having a great time with all of your toys.
Purrs,
Abby Normal

Cupcake said...

Wowsie Daisy, that was hard! We got 2 of the 3!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We didn't notice the wording on the box was different but we got the other two. What a lot of toys you must have to need TWO boxes.~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Anonymous said...

Rats! We missed the missing writing on the box, too! We are big dum-dums!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh, we tried so hard, but we missed the box clue! Great new game!

Alexi said...

Daisy! You are clever. I got two but missed the box change That was a fun mystery. Thank you so very much for your kind words when Evita had to be assisted to the bridge. You are a wonderful friend.

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Daisy!!!!!! WE LOVE those kind of games!!! We got all 3 with the box being last,heehee
Mom always did the 2 photos in the Sunday papers and some puzzle books :) Thanks for the fun !
Purrs Mickey

Janet said...

Wow, Daisy, you are such a smart kitty to come up with such a fun and tricky game!

Chrissie said...

I got two right off the bat, Miss Daisy, but that third stumped me!

JD at I Do Things said...

Arrgh! I'm usually pretty good at these! I never suspected you would be so tricky as to change the wording on the box. Good one, Daisy!

JD at I Do Things

Dma said...

woo hoo I got all three. that was fun. and entertaining.

Unknown said...

It was tricky, but then again...so am I! Yippee I found them all!

Your puzzling pal,

Petey

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

no matter how hard i looked i only found two... you really had a hard one this week!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxo

The Meezers or Billy said...

we only gooted 2 of the 3 - we missded the box one.

that was a fun game!!!

Sarge Charlie said...

OK Daisy, I finally got one right. I must admit the Miss Bee told me to look at the box for the third item.

Forty Paws said...

We missed the box change! You are SO clever!

Luf, Us

Liss said...

I found em. I love those kinds of games!

Quasi said...

That's a very clever little exercise, Miss Daisy! I have about the same number of toy mousies. Mine aren't as nice, though, as they usually spend part of their lives under the refrigerator or washer and collect dust there.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We only caught the toy in the lower right! You come up with the funnest games Daisy!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hi Daisy,
I finded the two but missed tha box clue.
It was a fun game.
Purrs,
KC

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I missed the box but I got the other two!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY - we got 'em! That was lots of fun!

Spooker said...

Oh Daisy, you and your Mommie are so clever!
Not The Mama and I only got two of the three - we missed the "no" on the box!

That was a great game!
purrs,
Auntie Spooker

Tybalt said...

That was a good mystery!

zevo hussein calamari said...

WE just got back this morning from our trip... you have soooo many toys! WOW!
It was overwhelming to us.
xoxoxo

Copito said...

Haha very funny Daisy! I was correct! ='·'= I'm a very smart hamster!!!

I don't like fleas hehe

Anonymous said...

I only got two out of three! That was a tough one Ms. Daisy :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I got them! It took me a little bit, but I got them!~~Orion

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

I got them all...woowoowoo...that was fun Daisy. You always think of the neatest things...

Purrs
Abby

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, yoo were vary wily! I finely got the anser but I had to stare at it for a long time beefore I fownd the diffrinse on the box.

Cat Street Boyz said...

GREAT GAME Daisy! We got them all but the box took a bit more to realize. Thanks Daisy, it was fun!=^Y^=Ty

LZ said...

Oh that's fun!! I think I seem them all.

Kaze

jenianddean said...

That was tricky ... really testing my powers of observation. Fun new game, though!
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

"Yay" we got them. Yet mom needed her glasses :)

L. Alida said...

I love those kind of puzzles Daisy! I, like everyone else missed the box No. :)
Fun mystery today honey. Thank You!
Love and Hugs,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

2 out of 3. Very clever altering the box.

Unknown said...

me can see pink ballz!! dat's it...you trick mee!!

Babs (Beetle) said...

I did, I did! The Box one was harder, but I got it!

Purrs, Sukie X

The WriggleButts said...

I first only got the one on the box, but then I slept for a little while and found the last two! Yay!

bajas

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

We missed the box no. but got the other two! Queen Snickers

Anonymous said...

That was a good game! Happy to say I saw all 3.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

DARN! I only got two. I missed the box.

Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

The Furry Kids said...

We got 2 out of 3. Rats!
Happy Monday, Daisy and Pixie!

Nomi said...

I had to fink about dat one Daisy. I got dere in the end but I had to wake my bwain up !!

PB 'n J said...

Well, we got two, but we were stumped by the box one! You're so clever Daisy!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh daisy, this was so much fun!
It is good for my brains, keeps me perky.
I hope your day is sunny and fun
purrrs to you and Pixiekins

Black Cat said...

Thanks for your comment darling Daisy, it certainly is disorientating - so much so I missed the box even though I felt sure it must be in the box part and stared and stared at it! Got the other 2 though. Kudos for the boss-eyed Englishwoman, yeah!!!(?)!!! Love you :) xxx

Anonymous said...

We only saw the missign stuff bottom right.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We got all three, but the box took longer.

The Devil Dog said...

Very, very clever Daisy. That was fun.

Roxy

dennis said...

Dennis has been SO busy with Edward! Edward found a little opening under the cupboards (along the baseboard) just like you did! AAAGGHH! then he tried to go behind the refrigerator so many times we had to put duct tape there until he gets too big. He screams when he's hungry and eats really a lot, so soon he'll be too big to squeeze behind the refrigerator. He runs around a LOT!

Michael said...

1- The balls color

2- The thing in the bottom right corner

3- And the writing on the box!!


WOOP WOOP!!

Boy said...

That was fun!

Asta said...

Daisy
The box on top has box # and the one on the bottom doesn't..also the ballis a diffewent colow and the thingy on the lowew wight is missing in one pictoowe
Ithink i got them all
smoochie kisses
ASTA

SophieKitty said...

I totally missed that one. However, you have some sweet toys.

Lux said...

That was sneaky - I missed the missing "no!"

Anonymous said...

The pink/off white ball, something in the right bottom corner disappeared and "no." of "box no." is gone...

Ohh, this is a fun game!! :-)

Headbutts,
~Ruis

Just Ducky said...

Mum loves these and found all three of your changes.

Mr. Echo said...

Dangit the bocks change got me too! Fun game Daisy!

Yoo gots sum fine toys!

Sassy Kat said...

What a fun new game you came up with! We got two of the three, missed the letters on the box.
We couldn't leave for the safari etc without saying bye for a little while. We will miss you so much. Hope we can teleport and visit at least a little.
xoxoxoxo,
Sas & Momo

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
mi mom iz in da sunshine state an took a pikshur uvva bird on stiltz.
hav u seen a bird like it?
jus wunderin.
luv--jh

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh I didn't find the Box No. but I found the other 2. That sure is interesting

~ Girl girl

Motor Home Cats said...

We totally missed what the game was about :( To be fair, Mom didn't read it to us very well. We will be sure to get it next time.

That was a great game.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Amber-Mae said...

I only noticed the difference of the color of that ball. I did not notice the word on that box & the other toy missing in the 2nd picture! Shucks but what a fun game!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy... I waz sorry I didz not gets to play dis game.. although I can ssez right away dat a toy iz missin' (likes I waz) & dats your ball didz not seem to be da same color.
Mebbe you can throw da red ball at da vishus vegan deerz fur me.

Kavan said...

Yay, I found them all! I'm a smart mancat! That was so fun!

Kavan

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Mmm....I am not very good at this. I only found 2!

Anonymous said...

I found them, but the box thingy was sort of tricky. This was fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh I've just missed the box no. Comparatively the box is harder than the others.nice game thanks.

Anonymous said...

Wow it is nice tricky game. Like everybody I also failed to find out the third one. It was easy but have to be more sharp eyes .

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I see it! The ball is a different color! I am a smart Jelly Bean!
--JB

Donna said...

Well, I got two of them! Thanks.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I only got 2. Ack :/

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That was a good game! We couldn't find one of them

~ The Bunch

andrahyb said...

We've found all 3!!!
Any prizes?

*** ROFL ***

This is a nice new game, Daisy!

Paws up!
Rudolf & Goofy

Related Posts with Thumbnails