Saturday, July 5, 2008

Photo Hunters: Pointed

The Photo Hunters theme this week is pointed. That is a very perfect theme, because I have many pointy ends. Here I am showing off my very sharp and pointy clawrs. They are good for scratching stuff.
Next, I will show that you can use your pointy teeths and your pointy clawrs to have lots of great FUN! Sometimes my Mommie screams with joy when we play together.
Here, Pixie is showing off her pointy teeths. She meows loudly when she gets her head and ears petted. Pixie is very lucky that her teeths stay clean and white. Since she is very sick with cardiomyopathy, she cannot have any procedures under anesthesia. I think her lips look like black worms.


Share/Bookmark

67 Notes for Daisy:

TabbyNormal said...

Those are some lovely pointy claws and fangs. I like to play with my mom's hand and arms too. She says it makes her "look like a cat owner." I don't know about the owning part, although I admit I did leave my mark. I really try to keep my claws in but she has really sensitive skin!

jams o donnell said...

Haha claws and teeth can make great playthings.. there's nothing like a friendly clawing of human skin eh?

Have a great weekend

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Daisy, you and Pixie have very pointy teeth! You also have very pointy claws. Our mom doesn't let our claws ever get too pointy. :( She clips them on us too often. :(

Unknown said...

My dog loves to play with me with his claws and fangs, too. Happy photo-hunting!

Anonymous said...

Those are some nice pointy claws and teeth...Have a great weekend and happy Photohunt Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Just one word: OUCH!!!

My PH is posted HERE.

Hope you could drop by. Happy weekends!

ZOOLATRY said...

The point is that you and Pixie are both adorable...

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
Ain't it fun to make your mommy scream with delight? We try to do it at least 37 times every single day. Every mommy needs to have a little delight in their lifes.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Anonymous said...

Daisy, point well taken! We cats all seem to have many pointed things to point out!

We have a surprsie for you!

Anonymous said...

I like the first picture. Haha. It's a cute shot.

Donna said...

It's good that you can scratch, Daisy. I need to grow my nails.

Anonymous said...

"screams with joy" - LOL!

Nice to see Pixie too!

Anonymous said...

Playful cat, be careful :)

Barb said...

I am glad Gandalf and Grayson do not enjoy giving me the Bitey, Daisy. Your Mom looks like she must be a very good sport! Owie!

Don't forget to stop by their blog-the boys gave you an Award!

June said...

My what pointed claws and teeth you have!

Anonymous said...

Your claws are almost as sharp as my cats! Maybe they are even sherper - I just can't feel yours like I do my cats!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to bet that your Mommie screams with almost as much joy when she see you scratching the chairs with those pointy claws:)

Lovely shots!

Hootin Anni said...

I never tire of your purrrrrfect photos for each and every theme Daisy! And that's a pointed fact.

Mine's shared

CRIZ LAI said...

Errr.. can you leave the pointed claws and fangs out if we were to play? :P You looked beautiful in the first shot Daisy :)

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We enjoyed seeing Pixie's pointed teeth and all your pointy parts Daisy. You were very clever, we couldn't think of a pointed photo hunt.

~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Mickey's Musings said...

Ooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I like your POINTED parts :) Sometimes I forget and my claws get Mom when we play!! Oops :)
Purrs Mickey

Leslie said...

Oh isn't your sister pretty! She is just as pretty as you Daisy. (Well, almost :) ) :)

OOh, we just thought of something. When mom goes back to school after two weeks off, they kids will get to spend ages catching up on their Daisy's Designs work.

They haven't read the last two weeks of comics and will have another two weeks as well. It's their favorite activity!

Parker said...

My Mommy screams with joy a lot too! They really must like our claws and toofies!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh Daisy, My mum cuts my claws short (when I let her) They are sooooo sharp and MB is allergic to them.

Purrs, Sukie X

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

honey your ears are a little pointed too! very cute!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

You are all sorts of pointed. I love the description of playing with your mommie, sometimes she screams from happiness. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Your Mommie screams with joy, eh? ROFL!

Great photos! I especially like the one of your claws on the chair. Looks scary!

Dma said...

I got the point of your fine posting about pointed. It looks to me like u may need to have your nails clipped though.

Anonymous said...

Those sure are pointy claws and teeths! Pixie's especially! OH MY!

Forty Paws said...

Yup. Lookin at yur claws reminded Maw what she needs to do this weekend.

Luf, Us

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Wow Daisy, the claws and the bitey at the same time! You go girl! And that is funny what you said about Pixie's lips ... hee hee! We are very sad that Pixie is so sick, please give her a kissy for all of us!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Very Very adorable~!! Daisy~!
I like to see the pointed views!!
These are very important priceless images~! And I love it!
Please say hi to Pixie for me!!

Unknown said...

Daisy,
thanks for the birfday wishes for our little monkey!

you sure have sharp looking teeths!

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, I often scream with joy when I play with my brand-new kitten Prudence. Her clawrs are tiny but very sharp. If she ever falls asleep, I'm going to trim them.

JD at I Do Things

L. Alida said...

My goodness Daisy! Your claws are very sharp looking. :) Toeshee likes to make me screech too. :( My hands, arms and even my legs are all scratched up. I think you and Pixie need to have a chat with him about how to be nice to Mommies.
I hope you had a fun 4th! Give Pixie a hug for me and one for you too!
Smoochies,
Lorianna

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Yes the joy of playing with human hand is familiar here too. Scratching comes as a bonus ;-)

Have a great weekend.

Lux said...

Your mom screams with joy, huh? Probably just like mine! :)

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh Daisy, what pointy claws and teeths you have! I had to laugh out loud at your mommy screaming for joy!

Have a wonderful weekend!
luv,
Not The Mama

The WriggleButts said...

You have a point there, Daisy.. Tee hee... (I'm not sure your mommie screams with JOY though.. sometimes humans find pointy things painful...)

Bajas

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, it's so much fun to make our mom skweel wif joy by poking her wif our claws...or scratching furnitchur or biting cords...

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those are some lovely pointed photos!

My person screams with joy too when I scratch at her like that.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Your teeth an' clawrs are furry pointy. Mom said, "Clippy claws" when I showed her your photos. Now would be a great time to HIDE!
DMM

Anonymous said...

excellent pointyness! we heard the Lady talking about removing the pointyness from our claws today. we're gonna hide.

Anonymous said...

Yup, I see pointed claws and teeth! Yikes! Daisy, I think you could be vicious...NAAAAAHHHH. :)

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, what pointy paws you have!
Daisy, what pointy teef you have!

Daisy, you are adorable!!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hello Daisy! Thanks for your visits to our blog!

We like your posting today. Great teeth to go with that cute face of yours!

Sen-Chan & Tom

storyteller said...

I loved all the pointy claws and fangs (not to mention ears & tails) on the kitties today. Well done ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Artsy Catsy said...

Those are perfect pointy pics, Daisy! Thank you so much for coming by to see us after our silly humans kept us from blogging for so lo-o-o-ng -- we've missed you!

Rocky

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh I scream really loud when I get petted. I also get up and scream to demand pets!

You are very sharp daisy, and I adore your sisters black lips. Caesar had black lips and Pierro's are pink and gray,
Mine of course are pink!

Tyler said...

Daisy, we did not like yesterday's fireworks. We cannot believe that you were looking forward to them coming.

We love your pointy parts.

Poor Pixie. That is not kind to say her lips look like worms. (but the do sorta...just don't tell my mom I wrote that, please.)

Anonymous said...

Ouch,... I can feel that! Great photos and have a wonderful weekend.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Those are great pointy things. Pixie is joining in the fun too today!
--JB

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, those are some great pointy things that you 'pointed' out! Hee, hee. Yes, Pixie does have very pointy, but clean teeth. Your claws could mean business though!

Mindy & Moe

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
yer pointy alrite!
harharhar!
luv--jh

Sweet Purrfections said...

What big teeth and claws you have! Mom clips my claws regularly also, so they don't get too pointy!

The Devil Dog said...

My goodness, Daisy. Those are awfully long claws you have. Does your mother trim them a lot? Mine does. YOU have very nice pointy teeth too. We are glad Pixie's teeth are good.

Roxy

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Nice POINTY claws an teef!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

My, my Daisy, you have very nice pointy things!!! Is there a particular method you use for keeping them sharp???LOL

Unknown said...

weee! Daisy you has such a gret theeth and neilz!! very pointyz!! Mai mom say u need to be gentle with your mommyz handz!! you scratch it and it hurtz!!

Anonymous said...

The squeakers say Daisy has a few too many pointy bits for them.

Skeezix the Cat said...

My teeth are vary pointy, too. The FL and Mr TF say I have rayzer teeths.

Sushi said...

Wow, Pixie is fierce scratching your Mom's hands, very pointy!

Karen Jo said...

I loved seeing your and Pixie's pointy parts. I think I would scream with joy, too, if you played with my hand like that.

MaoMao said...

hehe, that's furry cute that Pixie meows loud when she gets petted. I'm glad her toothies are nice and clean! And I love havin pointy clawrs and toothies -- alla the bettur to have all kindsa funsies with!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Mr Jingles said...

Jingles doesn't understand why he doesn't have such long paw nails as you...his seemed to have disapeard!But he has nice sharp teeth like u too...pretty smile like urs!

Sunny's Mommy said...

You got long claws, Daisy :-D No wonder your Mommie screams with joy when you play with her!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are some scary pics! Please stop by my blog if you have a chance: http://codepinkkc.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails