Friday, August 15, 2008

Fashion Friday: My Raincoat!

For today's Fashion Friday, I am modeling my new raincoat! Here in south Florida, we are in the middle of the rainy season. This will help keep me dry in case of a hurricane.
I am trying to figure out the fabric this raincoat is made from. It must be a miracle fabric to keep the rain out! Can you see the reflective stripe on the back? That is for safety.
I am a little bit worried that rain could ruin my hairdo! I will pull the drawstrings tight.
Here is my glamor shot. Can you be glamorous in a raincoat? I think so. I am smiling big!
Finally, I am doing a fancy modeling pose: I am pretending to be scanning the sky for rain!

Share/Bookmark

92 Notes for Daisy:

Earthypix said...

Oh Daisy..you looks byootiful...I thinks you shud be a model!

AngelCake

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I like your raincoat, Daisy~~
The size of it really can't block the rain falling on you~!!!
And...if it's sunny day, you can even wear it prevent the UVA & UVB!!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That sure is a very pawsome looking raincoat Daisy. :)

~ Girl girl

Poppy Q said...

Daisy what a super raincoat. I like your glamour shot and the pretend looking at the sky for rain last one.

You would need that coat if you lived in New Zealand, it is the rainy season here too. We had thunder and lightening storms last night and are due for another storm this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I like the fancy pose Daisy, you are such a sophisticat!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you always make us smile! What a cute little rain coat. Now you can go strollering in all weather, come rain or come shine!

We just love the last shot of you scanning the skies for rain!

Teddy Westlife said...

Ooooh don't let the rain ruin your hairdo Daisy! You look very pretty in your raincoat, I must say.

Huffle Mawson

Beadsme said...

Oh Daisy. You are soo cute.

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You could make a paper bag glamourous! Your raincoat is beautiful. You are a fierce fashion model, Daisy.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Parker said...

Does it come with a little matching umbrella and rainboots?

Unknown said...

I think you can look glamorous in a raincoat! You certainly do!

Unknown said...

Daisy, the sun is going to come out and smile when it sees you in the raincoat!

Your pal,

Petey

Spooky said...

Every cat needs a good raincoat to stay dry! Yours is so pretty and stylish!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Daisy you are very glamorous no matter what you wear.

Glad to see you are prepared for rain, we have been getting buckets. ~S, S & C

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look beautiful Daisy!!!!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That is a very pretty raincoat.

The wee-est one here is kinda jealous.

{{{HUGS}}}

Goldie and Shade

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You look stunning in your new raincoat, Daisy! If only everyone had your fashion sense!

Your Pal,
Sen-Chan

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We love your smile, Daisy!!
~ The Bunch

Anonymous said...

Dear little Miss Daisy, you are always so well prepared, and always at the height of fashion.
Gingham is very "kitty" this time of year :)
Wez especially like your hood on picture, it accentuates your kitty colors! :)
V-V

Donna said...

The coat is adorable, Daisy. As always, I am immediately jealous of you.

Asta said...

Daisy
You have pwoven that you can be gowgeous and glamowous in a waincoat..you look stunning, and the supew model pose couldn't have been done bettew by anyone..it's pouwing hewe ..I wish I had youw waincoat
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Clover said...

Hi Daisy!
Your raincoat looks really nice on you!
Love Clover xo

Dma said...

always the professional model... you answered a question I have long had... do cats have hairdos?

Tesla and Hansel said...

Daisy, yoo is BEST model eveh! Yoor glam-oor shotsis are dem best!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

It is a good thing you got your raincoat as you may need it by next week...forecasters think we may have Hurricane(???) Fay off the east coast by mid week.

Purrs
Abby
Pee Ssss
YOU look adorable in your pink raincoat.

Liss said...

Oh Daisy you're so cute!

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, mom says you look adorable in your pink raincoat. You have to stop all these cute fashions 'cuz it's giving mom ideas that she's gonna start dressing us up!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

ps. does all the humidity in florida make you more curly?

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

daisy,
that is a luvly raincoat!!
you look so sweet
-veronica

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

daisy,
that is a luvly raincoat!!
you look so sweet
-veronica

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy! Don't pull the strings too tight. We don't want you to smash your ears!

(You look all kinds of bee-yooooo-tiful!)

JD at I Do Things

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Hi, Daisy kitty kat! I really likez dat thingie u iz wearin. OK? Iz dat a thingie to keepz nassy rainz off ur fur?

I really, really likez dat!!!!!! Yesserday nassy waterz comez down from da sky while I iz playin outside and gets my fur all wetz. Yuck!

U and ur hoomin hab a fun weekend. OK? (No nassy water on u or me).

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,it's always a good thing to be prepared. It dosen'y hurt to look good too ;)
Purrs Mickey

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow Daisy!!! We REALLY think you should try out for America's Next Top Model!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How adorable Daisy! You are the most beautiful model! But I bet it's hard work isn't it? I hope your mommie rewards you well for all the hard work you do!

Bonnie Story said...

Daisy, Fashion Friday is FAB once again. That glamour shot is awesome - you look like you are just stepping from a limo at your movie premier! You go, gorgeous! You look kittylicious in whatever you wear, but the pink gingham is very sweet. Enjoy your weekend - Pepper

Anonymous said...

These shots are Cat Fancy worthy for sure!!! What beautiful poses!

Diane G. said...

You are a pretty girl and you model do well. The raincoat will keep you nice and dry.

Moe from Chicats

The Furry Kids said...

Awesome raincoat! Mama says that you should probably wear the hood when it rains. Rain + curly hair = super bad hair day We can vouch for that because she got caught outside in a storm and she had super crazy hair when she got home. hee hee

Happy Friday!
Love,
Tazo

Anonymous said...

Awesome coat:) So cool in fact, I posted it on my site here too:

http://wannasmile.com

Anonymous said...

Awesome coat:) So cool in fact, I posted it on my site here too:

http://wannasmile.com

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Good idea to have that cute pink raincoat for those hurrycanes. We could have used them last week with all our rains.

(((HUGGS)))

Laila and Minchie

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
Thanks for the sweet comment on our bloggy...I wish you could wrap your furry paws 'round me and hug me, too. You is one of my favoritist peoples in the world. Thanks for tryin' to make me, mommy and the rest of the Whiskers and Purrs Gang feel betters.

Very truly yours,
Elsie Fallulah Graves

Sharon "Lucero" said...

Daisy I simply love your pretty raincoat. Can you make one like that for me? :-)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy, it's darling!
And your glamour shot really turned out great! You are such a highly trained professional!

Beethoven said...

I really loves your modeling Daisy!

Laura said...

That's a purr-fect raincoat Daisy! Your mom must really love you.

Brownie said...

Now I think I need a raincoat fur the rainy season!

twenty pound tabby said...

Eric here says he would go out today if he had a raincoat, but he'd prefer a more manly color. Poor Eric, it's raining out.

Anonymous said...

Well that should keep her nice and dry in a rainstorm, good call on that purchase.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

You look so pretty in your raincoat, Daisy! I am glad the shiny strip will help keep you safe!

The Fitness Diva said...

You are too much, Daisy! You've got the seasonal fashions covered too!

I think your raincoat is fab, and yes, do do look glamorous!

Work the runway, girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Your are so cute in your new raincoat! Maybe you could try it out under the faucet! I shared the link to your blog with some of my cat lover friends who enjoyed their visit and just learned there is a whole cat blogosphere out there.

PB 'n J said...

It's good to be prepared Daisy - you never know when you might get a little summer shower!

zevo hussein calamari said...

Daisy .. you look stunning in that raincoat. You should be a movie star.

So sorry we have not been able to visit much. The pet human is working lots 9we think too much) and she moved her mac up to the attic "office".

Humans are so silly.
Hope to see you at Miss Boo's surprise party.
xoxoxo

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you look adorable in your pink raincoat!

Anonymous said...

wow Daisy you look great..and nice pics...thanks for sharing....

Thoughts said...

Daisy you are too cute for words. Where on Earth does your Mommie find such outfits? I would love to find some of this stuff for my little girly kitty, Sasha.

Licks and kisses,
Jaime @
thoughtsfurpaws

Unknown said...

Daisy, I think the pink gingham suits you to a tee. Do they make them for hoomans too?

Tiffany Aller said...

I'm impressed with your raincoat, Daisy! My female cat would scratch my face off if I ever attempted to dress her up like that...I admire your patience and you look be-yoo-tiful!

Anonymous said...

You're so cute in your pink raincoat Daisy. I really like the glamour shot too!

Jimmy Joe said...

Wow, Daisy--I hope you don't get any hurricanes this year, but you will certainly still look glamorous even if you do!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Sunny's Mommy said...

I love your new raincoat, Daisy. That is the perfect color for you!

Forty Paws said...

Youze beeyoutiful! It rained here overnight. Wasn't supposed to, but we are VERY GLAD.

Luf, Us

Copito said...

I want a raincoat too ='·'=

The Florida Furkids said...

You look byootiful in your raincoat. We were watching that storm, but it might go into the gulf....keep an eye out in case you need to wear your raincoat!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

L. Alida said...

Hi Daisy! Your raincoat is just too cute! I sure hope you don't get any hurricanes! We need rain badly here.
Your poses are perfect. :)
Sending you and Pixie gentle hugs,
Lorianna

Babs (Beetle) said...

Daisy, you can do glamour shots wearing anything!

Purrs, Sukie x

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy I used to have one of these thangs but it wuz yellow and now Im too big (Mummy sez fat) to wear it. But it worked great for staying dry when water felled down outsides! Yers is cuter than mine but you didnt hear that frum me.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

you look cute scanning the sky for rain. If you lived here you wouldn't need to do much scanning cuz our summer forgot to come this year.

Anonymous said...

You would certainly need that around here today, it has rained non stop all day and I'm going out on a night cruise. Yikes.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

What an adorable pink raincoat! It is so feminine and girly.

Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Oh, Daisy, you's such a purr-fect model. You needs yours own fashun magazine.
Love and Purrs,
KC

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

I love your Fashion Friday your the cutest model on the blogosphere ...
Hugs Ariel

Chrissie said...

Miss Daisy, my mom says you look like a feline Audrey Hepburn. Very Classic!

SophieKitty said...

It's good that the hood doesn't squish your ears!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I just love your new raincoat and the glamour shot!

Thanks for coming to my house trashing party and bringing in the lizards. Now I just need to get everything cleaned up before Mom gets home.

Anonymous said...

What a cute raincoat. You'll be dry in style.

Skeezix the Cat said...

That is the most byootifullest ranekote I've ever seen! I will never go owtside in the rane, but if I did, I'd be warin' a ranekote just like yers!

Milton said...

Dat is a great raincoat!
If you's come to San Francisco be sure to bring it with you. we gets lots of rain in the winter months. You'll be the best dressed kitty in town!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Miss Daisy ... You are my favorite supermodel. You make efurrything that you wear look extra-beautiful. Concatulations on your raincoat. I hope that you only hafta wear it for sprinkles an' not for any hurricanes.
DMM

Jans Funny Farm said...

Daisy, You're a ham before a camera. A natural.

Very good modeling session! We hope the outfit will keep you dry when it rains.

Lux said...

Wow, you are such a professional, Daisy - that last pose proves it! What a practical outfit ...

Unknown said...

Hi Daisy, I have been visiting you for a while now and just wanted to say hi. I visit your friends Dennis, Chedwick and Eddy and I know how a certain someone liked you so. ;) You're very cute!

The Crew said...

We don't think you need to worry about your hairdo, Daisy. You always look great!

Tipper & Misty

Chesney Cats said...

Daisy,
You look beautiful in your raincoat.
Mama would love to dress me up, but it ain't gonna happen. She had a hard enough time putting my collar on me, so no way would I hold still for clothes.
I guess I am just not model material.

Hugs & Purrs,
Emma (ChesneyCats)

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, that is a beautiful raincoat. And you are a beautiful model. We hope you don't ever need to use it tho.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you do a fine glamor shot in a raincoat. More models should be as good as you are!

Anonymous said...

The nice thing about this coat is you could also wear it when delivering food via picnic basket to convalescing relatives out in the forest ...

Anonymous said...

You can look good even during a hurricane Daisy!

Maggie Zhang said...

AHH Daisy cute cute =D I have a black cat that comes to my backyard everyday!! I wonder if anyone owns him >.<

Samantha & Mom said...

Ohhh Daisy! Your raincoat looks lovely on you. I think I need to borrow it, I got soaking wet the other night!
Your FL furiend,
Samantha

Sushi said...

Hello my curly friend, I missed you! Last week I had my relatives from Hermann visit me, so I had no time for my blogging activities. It's good to get back and check your Friday outfit. Again, you are just soooo fashionable! See you later!

Related Posts with Thumbnails