Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Trouble with Mr. Shrill

I made a little mistake and let Mr. Shrill and sTony play together, unsupervised, while I was taking a nap. And look what happened: Mr. Shrill started horsing around with sTony! Someone could get seriously hurt.
And guess what? Soon I heard a very loud SCREAM coming from Mr. Shrill!
Oh Mr. Shrill, accidents will happen when you horse around like that. Before I rescue you, I have just one question...
You are not going to sue me for this, are you?

Share/Bookmark

71 Notes for Daisy:

dennis said...

Dennis thinks Mr. Shrill has no case! sTony and him were just playing. Accidents happen.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Are you gonna save him?
I think it might be really very difficult get up by himself, hee hee hee!

edward said...

I don't think sTony has a legal leg to stand on! I think you and he might get sued unless you come up with an idea. Maybe remove Mr. Shrills mouth.

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Daisy, I think that is very nice of you for trying to help. I think the Spice Cats would just sit and laugh.

Isis said...

Dear Daisy, I can launch an investigation into this if you'd like? I too am about to become an investigative reporter just like you! :) I just can't wait to interview Yao-lin's slave and see if the suffering he keeps reporting is real... ;)

Purrs,
Your friend and budding prodegee - Isis

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

honey i think mr shrill might be a bit of a trouble maker... watch out!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoox

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Poor Mr. Shrill, sTony looks very heavy.

We are very sad about Felix.

~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Parker said...

sTony looks a little heavy. Do you have a good attorney Daisy?

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we can Mom Doodle you a good attorney, if you need one.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

ooooh noooo mr.shrill.
harharhar!
u know daisy ... u an da grate jeff lewis wood get along jus fine!
(bad baby! laffin an laffin!)
luv--jh

Nomi said...

Its impawtant to get good legal advice...before you rescue Mr Shrill.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It's Mr.Shrill's own fault. You did warn him.

Tesla and Hansel said...

Sank yoo so much fur halpin light candles last nights!

Wat a terrible accident!

Chrissie said...

Yep, I agree with dennis and edward..you play, you pay! Of course, there is one alternative..they could team up together and become the "Shrill and sTony Show"! 'Course, then they'd fight about who's name should be first!

Teddy Westlife said...

Perhaps you need to keep sTony separated from Mr Shrill in the future.

Huffle Mawson

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, dear. Daisy, you'd better keep a close eye on Mr. Shrill. He seems like he could be trouble.

JD at I Do Things

i beati said...

See what Mischief others get into- not only Daisy ha ha

Sarge Charlie said...

Mr Shrill is calling those TV lawyers, we will defend you Daisy.

Liss said...

He he! Mr. Shrill shouldn't have made sTony angry

Karen and Gerard said...

This doesn't have to do with Mr. Shrill but I noticed Alfie on the sidebar who is quite a handsome mancat and is one of your mom's favorites at the shelter. Wouldn't you like to have him come live with you? He certainly is one attractive dude!

Unknown said...

Daisy I thin mr.Shrill is dead...i dont see him movez...

Dma said...

Looks to me like sTony is just hugging Mr. Shrill. That's the same look I get on my face when someone hugs me.

The Meezers or Billy said...

they was just rasslin', right?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Maybe you should have your Mom make up some waivers for future pets to sign so that no one can sue you.

Cupcake said...

Mr. Shrill did it! I hope you have a good lawyer, Daisy.

Anonymous said...

I think Mr Shrill is already has a lawyer and this is a set up, sTony has been framed!

Marian said...

Daisy - If he sues you, make sure to stress that you were playing not WORKING!! That Workman's Comp. can really cost you!
:o) Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

CRIZ LAI said...

Hmm... maybe Mr Shrill slipped and banged his head and could not remember how that Stony got on top of him? There should not be any case on accidents like this.. LOL

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Kellykat said...

Mr. Shrill doesn't seem like the letigious type. I think efurrything will be fine once you rescue him.
-Stryder, Scotchy & Sugar

Anonymous said...

HELLO DAISY, THIS IS TROUBLE THE KITTY. IF MR. SHRILL STARTS TALKING TO AN ATTORNEY, I HAVE WAYS TO MAKE HIM DISAPPEAR. PURR PURR PURR.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, very funny. Made me laugh out loud.

x

Cara


PS: I've finally done a blog entry about my cat. Its been ages, eh?

Skeezix the Cat said...

Sumtimes, Tripper duz to me whut sTony did to Mr Shrill. Trip is vary hevvy. It makes all the airs go owt of my lungs. Then I sqweek and Tripper gits off and the FL yells TRIPPER NO NO NO!!! And he stops ded in his traks. I don't mind, tho. It's thrilling and it's good praktiss for win the skool bully piks on me at skool.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

OH NO MR.SHRILL!!!

Daisy, I can always count on you to cheer me up!

We haven't felt like blogging all week. But we had to stop by and say hi!

Purrs.

The Island Cats said...

Contributory neglience! By playing with sTony, Mr. Shrill was just asking for it!!!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

ps. Daisy, mom says you are a silly girl!!!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Better make Mr. Shrill sign a document saying it was an accident!

We are remembering our friend Felix, too. He was a sweet Mancat.
~ The Bunch

jenianddean said...

Maybe sTony needs a "play at your own risk" warning.
--Jasper

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ohoh, looks like Mr Shrill did not think dis little game thru...

Christine and FAZ said...

Did sTony land on Mr Shrill or did Mr Shrill swallow sTony? FAZ

scatterhaiku said...

i like the look on stony's face in the last pic. :D checking for witnesses...

Unknown said...

Daisy thats hard to say if you could be sued. Look at that lady that sued the big yellow arches and won $ cuz she put a cup of hot stuff in her laps. Stupid bean! I say you are not at fault though, the two of them were just playing.

~ Molly ~

Sweet Purrfections said...

I'm not so sure I would trust Mr. Shrill. I guess we must stay tuned tomorrow to see if you save him. Hee! Hee!

Please come to my house trashing party tomorrow.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

If Mr. Shrill sues he will surely lose! You are such a clever cat and totally innocent of any wrong doing.

P.S. This is the first time we've been able to stop by for awhile. I really love your artistic style on the balance beam! My mom gets all scared when I try to climb up high! Wish I had a brave mom like you do.

Jans Funny Farm said...

You are a very wise kitty, Daisy. First, make sure there is no lawsuit involved.

But, we're curious, what would you have done if Mr. Shrill had said yes, there would be a lawsuit?

The Fluffy Tribe said...

oh dear poor mr shrill ~The Fluffy Tribe

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Mr Shrill be careful with sTony...

Purrs
Abby

Babs (Beetle) said...

Poor Mr Shrill. He is always in trouble. He won't sue you Daisy, you must save him.

Purrs, Sukie x

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Wow Daisy, it looks like Mr. Shrill got flattened! And he mustn't sue you! It was of his own doing, after all ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

L. Alida said...

I'm smiling! Thank you Daisy. Don't worry, Mr. Shrill should have know better than to play with someone bigger than him!
I'm glad you and your Mommie are around to spread fun and happiness. :)
Hugs and Love,
Lorianna

Forty Paws said...

OMDawg! Let's hope no one finds out the name of a good lawyer in your neck of the woods.

Luf, Us

Mo and The Purries said...

OH NO, MR SHRILL!!!!!

Mr. Hendrix said...

don't let him up if he has a layer's business card....

Texas said...

I'm sowwy, but I think he's gonna sue. I'd run and hide Ay Ess Ay Pea.

Clover said...

Yikes! Poor Mr. Shrill. I am glad neither he nor sTony were seriously hurt...
Love Clover xo

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha! You have no worries, Daisy. I do not believe any lawyer would take Mr. Shrill's case ;-)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

He and sTony were only playing. I think Dennis is right.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! if Mr. Shrill starts talking lawsuits, introduce him to sTony's big brother Rocky, or their even bigger brother, Boulder.

Donna said...

Mr. Shrill shouldn't try to do the weightlifting like that. He has no back muscles.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Oh no!

Daisy, you better get your lawyer on the phone. Don't talk anymore to Mr. Shrill, he could use it against you!

purrs and good luck,

Goldie

The Devil Dog said...

That is what happens when you play. he cannot sue you, Daisy.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Very wise question Miss Daisy, horrible peeps sue you for helping them nowdays, scary when you can't trust another peep!! :)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

sTony is not at fault 'cuz Mr. Shrill knew the dangers of pet rocks.
DMM

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

You mean... pets can sue owners now? Hmm...::starts thinking::: I mean... how appalling!

Petra ~ said...

Daisy you are so SMART!!! if he plans on suing do NOT save his sorry... I mean his poor butt cuz you will regret it.

I am so proud of you for thinking ahead!

Bogdan, the editor said...

Haha. Good post. My Investor snorted!

Daisy: He looks FINE! Any back/neck pain he may complain of is false! I'll testify to that.

Jimmy Joe said...

Hahahahaha! Is it mean of me to laugh at Mr. Shrill? Sorry, but stuff falling on people is almost as funny as people falling.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I think it's time that you sought legal advice... you could end up appearing before Judge Judy!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear.. I hope Mr Shrill learns his lesson not to horse around anymore

~ Girl girl

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Better get that in writing before you take Stoney offa Mr Shill!

Motor Home Cats said...

We hope Mr. Shrill wasn't seriously hurt. We don't think he has brains enough to sue you.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Lux said...

When my pet rock arrives from "Hannah Montana fan," I'll have to be very careful! :)

duo_disaster said...

We dont think MR. Shrill can even answer you that then! Lol...

Related Posts with Thumbnails