Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Best Olympic Event!

This is the Balance Beam, my favorite Olympic event. First I must check the equipment for safety. It seems pretty secure... for a piece of wood suspended 8 feet in the sky!
Here I go! It is pretty fun up here.
Mommie, do not distract me in the middle of my routine. I must concentrate hard! Sorry if that makes the picture No Good.
Ta da! I hope I will get a perfect 10 for my performance. You may clap if you want.

Share/Bookmark

107 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

You deserve a gold medal Miss D, for your high beam work.

I do not like climbing up high, in fact I fell off the arm of the sofa tonight. So balancing isn't really my thing.

Smooches.

Teddy Westlife said...

::applause:: Woooo go Daisy! A gold medal performance for sure!

Huffle Mawson

Anonymous said...

TaDa! Listen to the roar of the crowd, Daisy! We like to climb up on Mom's headboard which is kinda high, too. But that's not the Olympic event... Then we leap down on top of Mom and make her say Oooomph! It's lots of fun!

Barb said...

Well, you know that I give you a 10 everyday, Daisy!

Parker said...

::ClapClapClapClap::
That was a perfect 10!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

(clapping) Wow that was a terrific routine Daisy. ~S, S & C

JD at I Do Things said...

(claps furiously)

Bravo, Daisy!

JD at I Do Things

Anonymous said...

*Applauds wildly*

I think a gold medal will suit you nicely Daisy.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's not just that you're athletic... You have such style, Daisy!!!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan and Tom

Kimberly Walker said...

Wow Daisy... you are talented... they should have Olympics for cats! I think you deserve the gold!

musingwoman said...

The crowd's on their feet cheering! What a purr-formance!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We have an award for you. ~S, S & C

Babs (Beetle) said...

Daisy is there nothing you can't do?
Well done on another gold!

Purrs, Sukie x

Mickey's Musings said...

10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You always do your routine very well.You must practise lots & lots!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

clappin' and clappin'!!! purrfect 10 daisy!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

You're so graceful Daisy!
I give you a 10.

Donna said...

Be careful. Work on your landings.

Liss said...

10!

Tybalt said...

GOLD MEDAL!!!!

*wild applause*

Ramses said...

Excellent Daisy! My fave event is the swimming, although I'm far better at it without the water - ok it's a dry bath race, but I'm just great at it! ;)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

::::clap clap clap::::::

You go Daisy!

You deserve a gold metal.

Purrs
Abby

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Go Daisy!I am sure you will get a very good score!!

i beati said...

another gold for Daisy and an understanding coach I see..sk

sourpuss said...

Yup, gold medal for artistic & technical merit. And a kiss on the belleh, just because you're so cute.

Unknown said...

Yes yes Daisy I give 10!! nows 12!!! cuz you can has purrfect balance anposture!! fun gamez!!

Earthypix said...

A round of A-Paws for you Daisy!

Sarge Charlie said...

I am sure you won the gold, you are so brave.

Dma said...

definitely a gold medal performance.

Anonymous said...

"No applause, just throw catnip!"

Anonymous said...

He..he.. i like that, i am sure , it can win the olympic ...lol

The Fitness Diva said...

I hope that your dismount was a spectacular one!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO!!!!! We give it two paws up!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha Miss Daisy my sister Mushka does that all the time around momma and daddas bed, iz funny cause they think she is gonna fall off onto them and she iz heavy! I laughs!
Oh and Daisy, we can see your beautiful little cookie pouch! You're lucky momma isn't there cause she likes to jiggle Mushkas all the time to try and get some cookies out!~
V-V

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

And Daisy wins the gold for team USA!!!

clap! clap! clap!

Laila and Minchie

Honey P. Sunshine said...

woohoo!!! pawsum!!

Laura W said...

Definitely a perfect 10, Daisy. Do you use pink chalk? I would.
I think your Mommie should get a guinea pig. They are very cute, and one day I am going to make ML get me one, too.
Willie and Bianca had one when they lived in California. Bianca always talks about sleeping in Fred's cage with him.

Anonymous said...

Great job, Daisy! I am so clapping for you. You should most definatly get a gold medal, and some cat treats.

Daisy Deadhead said...

Wonderful gymnastics. The first picture is the best, where you carefully test everything. I love Daisy's "cautious face"...

Hope it doesn't bother you, but since they are only cartoon doggies, thought you might like to see three doggies on vacation. :)

I think you need to get your own portrait done, since you're a champion now.

Karen and Gerard said...

Ooooo, ahhhhh, clap, clap, clap!
You are awesome, Daisy! That is a very high beam--definitely worth a gold medal! I was waiting for the dismount.

Unknown said...

You deserve a medal!

We do not have any high things to climb, what would you recommend to use as a substitute?

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Daisy, why aren't you at the Olympics? You should win a medal for that.

catsynth said...

That is quite a performance.
Luna likes the "high beam", too :)

Sweet Purrfections said...

What beautiful form! A perfect 10. This deserves a gold medal for sure.

Cat Street Boyz said...

{{{{{applause}}}}}Daisy wins the GOLD! We are wondering though....doesn't that make your mommy nervous?=^Y^=

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, that was a gold medal performance if we ever saw one. Too bad the US women's gymnastic team didn't have you there last night!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Amber-Mae said...

Bravo Daisy!!! You've got a standing ovation from me!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Marian said...

Daisy - You're a great Cat-O-Lympian and our hero!!! We give you tens all the way across.
:o) Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think you will get 10~! Daisy~!!!!
You are doing very good and hardest pose!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think it was a perfect 10. You let me know if any judge grades you down.

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy - you need a balance bar to get on top of those cabinets in the kitchen!
:)

Skeezix the Cat said...

Too ... many .... tummy .... shots... I think I mite have a hart attak!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Gold Metal for sure!
::::clapping:::::

~ The Bunch

Anonymous said...

You definitely get a perfect 10 from me, Daisy. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Good job Daisy!

This is our first time visiting. We think you should be an alternate for the U.S. Team!

Meow for now!

LC&M

Forty Paws said...

Be furry kirful, Ms. Daisy. What a wonderful ruutine!

Luf, Us

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

You get a gold medal Daisy! Love, Bobby & Theresa111 (the birthday girl) :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

::clapclapclapclapclap:: Yoo should get a gold medal fur dat purrformance. Yoo are just so talented Daisy!

CastoCreations said...

BRAVO! BRAVO!!! What talent! :) I'm super impressed!

Clover said...

Horray Daisy! That deserves a gold medal for sure!!
Love Clover xo
P.S. I gave you an award on my blog!!

Petra ~ said...

oh wow - definitely a 10 for sure!! you got my vote!

Tesla and Hansel said...

Daisy! Yoo iz inspira-shun ta alla cats in da land! Yoo iz meh role models.

Mommeh like yoor projects soo much, i sink i heard her tellin daddeh bout doin one soons!

Anonymous said...

OH MY YOU ARE VERY TALENTED! i think u deserve the gold!

jenianddean said...

Bravo! ::clap, clap, clap::

10's across the board -- good job Daisy!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Chrissie said...

Wow, that was a very good dismount, Miss Daisy, in spite of all the distraction in your stadium. I'd give you a perfect 10!

Asta said...

clap clap clap!!!
Brava!!!!
That was a gold medal wowfy pawfowmance
you awe the queen of the balance beam.
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess..guess what , I got a silvew medal fow swimming in the pawlympics

storyteller said...

Definitely a score of ‘10’ … (though methinks I’m lost in the past on the scoring)! Fun and timely post for today’s WW. I’m ‘almost’ wordless at Sacred Ruminations today … reminiscing about Molly’s puppyhood challenges in my WW/OSI Week 24 post.
Hugs and blessings,

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Well done Daisy. That's worth a gold medal any day of the week.

Black Cat said...

Nice work Daisy, you get my 10:) xxx

Bonnie Story said...

Nice job up there Daisy! It afforded a good shot of your kitty tummy areas too, so soft and pink. I see that you are an Aquarius like me -- I'm 2/13! Pepper is a Virgo - Aquarians need Virgos in their lives to keep us on track! Pepper handles all the detail work around here. Anyway, I think your performance on the beam was tops! Bonnie

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY Daisy!!!!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

clappin an clappin.
woo hoo daisy!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I give you a 10, Daisy! And I'm clapping for your wonderful performance, too (even if you can't hear it).

Anonymous said...

YAY Daisy!!!!!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

And the gold medal goes to .......... Daisy! Woooo hoooo! Awesome performance Daisy, we are clapping and clapping for your wonderful job!!!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

daisy ...
yer entrecard iz on mi paje!
i'm so eksited!
luv--jh

Motor Home Cats said...

Maybe if you had been on the USA Olympic team, the girls would have gotten gold instead of silver. That was definately a perfect 10.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Anonymous said...

hi. visit mi blog. there am addition to my links.

Samantha & Mom said...

::Clapping paws::
Execution 10.00
Difficulty 17.99
Gold Medal: Daisy the Curly Cat
The most pawsome routine Daisy!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

WOW...Daisy you're the best!!! We're puttin our paws together for you. Clap, clap, clap!
I've never seen so many comments, is it another record?

MYM said...

You get my vote! Perfect 10 :)

Copito said...

U and me in Beijing 2008 muahahaha!

='·'=

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

It's a 10 from me!!

The Florida Furkids said...

That's a purrfect 10!! You should have gone to China with the team. We're impressed with how careful you are too, you're certainly not an amature gymnast.

Our Mom asked us to tell you that she sent in her Vendor Contract for Cat's Exclusive yesterday!! She and our Auntie El are looking forward to it.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Michael said...

lol I wish I had this kitties life!! Always having fun!

Unknown said...

excellent form!

Kitikata-san said...

You should have been on the USA team! You are so good at your routine!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

She deserves a perfect ten. She deserves a gold medal in the Beijing Olympics. Move over Michael Phelps, the spotlight is now on the newest superstar- Daisy the Curly Cat.

Just Ducky said...

clap, clap, clap, clap. Very good Daisy.

Spooky said...

Applause! Applause! Brava, Daisy! You look so graceful!

SophieKitty said...

You are great on the balance beam! A perfect 10, indeed.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Yay!!! :::claps paws::: That was so good, Daisy! I give you a 10!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I was afraid you wouldn't be able to compete in the Olympics this time,I'm so glad you were able to pass the catnip testing.

PurrPrints said...

whoo-whee--that's some impressive balancing--though i'd vote for you to get your fave kitty treat over a gold medal for that performance :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! You definitely get a perfect 10. A PURRfect 10, of course! You are such an agile and athletic climber, dear Daisy!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Boy said...

That's gweat Daisy! I'm cwapping and cwapping!

meemsnyc said...

Oh wow, you should win a gold medal!

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

How you do dat?

Dats a purrfect 10, alright!

Daisy May

Lux said...

Hurrah! You did great, Daisy - even with those distractions! ;-)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Daisy, that's so pawsome.... You deserve a gold medal for that

~ Girl girl

L. Alida said...

You are so brave Daisy! But, I bet you make Mommie a nervous wreck! :)
sending good night hugs,
Lorianna

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

HAY DAISY YER TUMMY IS KINDA POOCHY WHUT'S UP WITH THAT MAYBEY YOO SHOOD DO MORE SITUPS AND LESS BALANSE BEEM HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!! PLEEZE AND THANK YOO LIFE'S A TRIP!

Eric S. said...

I do believe you have a paw up on the competition.

Willow said...

That was definitely a 10 for your beam work, Daisy!

Purrrrrrrs, Willow

The Crew said...

Oh my, a perfect 10! (clapclapclapclapclap) We would award you the gold medal, Daisy.

Texas said...

Wow, that is cool! I like to climb up high- I gots a really giant cat tree that dadbean made for me.

Anonymous said...

beautiful daisy!

Cheers,
Mew

duo_disaster said...

Go Daisy GO!
... We thank GOD that you didnt fell ~ phew!

Be Safe!
... Cause we still want our Sunday Comics!

Rudolf & Goofy

Related Posts with Thumbnails