Saturday, August 9, 2008

Photo Hunters: Dark

BOO! Did the skeleton scare you? The Photo Hunters theme this week is dark. Here I am last Halloween in my skeleton suit waiting for it to get dark. And guess what? The skeleton glows in the dark!
I do not blame you if you were scairt, for just a second. Because even I was a little bit scairt when I first wore my skeleton suit.
But look! It's only me on the inside. When I wear this suit, I have a skeleton on the inside and a skeleton on the outside. I am pretty sure my inside skeleton does not glow. Do you want to see my real skeleton?
Here is my REAL skeleton. Maybe my inner skeleton does glow, after all. Bones are funny.


Share/Bookmark

89 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

I love your suit Miss D, I wasn't scairt for even a second.

What did you need x-rays for? I hope everything is ok with you.

Smooches.

Poppy q

Bob Dylan said...

Oh Yes, Daisy, you scared me for a minute.

dennis said...

Dennis thinks Daisy is far far too beautiful and wonderful to ever scare anyone. Daisy is looking good --the top shot is a very sleek Daisy. Dennis could tell it was you, even if this photo wasn't on your blog!

dennis said...

Dennis is worried---Seeing the X rays --You didn't eat plastic or twist your ankle while dancing did you?

Daisy said...

Oh, I should say that the picture of my skeleton was taken back when I had bladder stones. I am fine now! (I had surgery over a year ago).

ZOOLATRY said...

Hey Daisy, your insides are as cute as your outsides!

Anonymous said...

At first glance I thought you were one of your toys :) But no, the second glance revealed all.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Ack!! We were really scared at first when we saw the skeleton. It was all right when we saw it was you though.

Gemma Wiseman said...

These pics are incredible! Daisy, I definitely think you should join some acting group! You look so dramatic!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I've looked @ quite a few entries for this week's theme but your's is by.far the best I've seen for this week! Great job! And, that's awesome too that you showed everyone your real bones~you should get bonus points ;)

Jenn said...

That is the neatest outfit! Too bad none of my cats would ever let me put something like that on them.

Hootin Anni said...

Daisy!!! I love your costume! Come over, come over...come see mine ---

Mine's posted. Stop by if you can. You can see a dark sinister creature. [kidding of course] Have a super weekend.

eastcoastlife said...

I love your Halloween suit! It must have scared the other cats in your neighbourhood! What a cool costume! Your mommy is so resourceful! *clap clap clap*

Kathy said...

Daisy, I have to admit I was a little scairt at first. But I should have known you wouldn't do anything to make us afraid on purpose. I bet your pet rock wasn't scairt because he doesn't have eyes to see you with!

Mr Jingles said...

I loved your costumes Daisy... but I was not scareds! You look pretty no matter what.

Barb said...

Daisy, you crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we have just discovered that you look every bit as lovely in purple as you do in pink!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hee hee~~
I like this "dark" shirt,
although the true skeleton showed.
But I still more interesting than you wear that shirt in the dark.
Ha ha ha~

The Fitness Diva said...

Lookin' good as always, Daisy girl!

And your bones look good and healthy, too!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,your skeleton costume startled Mom :o She almost spilled her coffee,heeheehee That is a cool DARK theme too ! I likeit. I like your real bones too. They kinda glow in the DARK too ;)
Purrs Mickey

Unknown said...

Boy I was scairt Daisy! I was reading about your lovely party dress, then my screen refreshed and you were all skeleton and stuff. EEEEK!

Parker said...

Wow Daisy, I have to admit, I was just a little scairt!

Anonymous said...

That is an excellent choice...Happy hunting!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We were both so scairt when we saw your picture we ran from the monitor! But then we saw the skeleten had a tail, a tail that looked furry familiar so we bravely came back and discovered it was Daisy. Great costume! Can your momma get a picture of you in it in the dark?

Laila and Minchie

Monty Q. Kat said...

Aaaah! You scared me for a moment...

Karen and Gerard said...

You scared me, Daisy! What an unusual costume--even glowing in the dark! Adding your real bones was a great bonus, LOL!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We think that would be very scary in the night time. It is cute in the day time!

~ The Bunch

Teddy Westlife said...

I was scairt for a second but then I realised it was you. Both of your skeletons are very cool!

Huffle Mawson

Sweet Purrfections said...

My, my, Miss Daisy. You just have a glowing personality. So much, that even your inside bones glow! Hee! Hee!

I don't let my mom put anything on me, even a color.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow daisy i never saw the inside of a cat before! you look cute inside too!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Wow, that was a really good costume. We didn't recognize you at first and were a little scared. ~S, S & C

i beati said...

I see Daisy is getting ready for Halloween - must be all those treats ??

Unknown said...

Great costume Daisy! I think you glow both inside and out. Are you already starting to think of your costume for this year???

Your pal,

Petey

Anonymous said...

Daisy: what a change to switch from girly, ruffly pink to goth black! I was a bit scairt until I realized it was you.

Anonymous said...

Omigosh Daisy that is the cutest outfit ever!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh Daisy you are just too funny!

That's a mean scary outfit ;O)

Dma said...

I feel like I know u inside and out.

The WriggleButts said...

It sure looks like your inside bones glow in the dark too! Do you think they glow all the time? Are we dark inside all the time?

Bajas
PS: I think you'll figure out what we're adding soon!

Anonymous said...

Awww Daisy I love your skeleton costume you look so cute.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Very cute costume. Halloween costumes must be the most fun to model, because you get modeling treats and halloween treats.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I was so scairt I wet my pants a littul. But I reekuverd in time to be able to appresheeate the tummy akshun in foto 3.

Petra ~ said...

as usual Daisy, you make me smile. Thank you for that.

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy - both your skelly tones are loverly!
Have great weekend!
luv,
Not the Mama

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT post for today's theme! You look so cute, Daisy!

Melli said...

EEEEEEK! Ya scared me to death! I might have to sick my DRAGON on you!

Anonymous said...

You are such a little doll Daisy even in a very scary costume!

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Daisy, you are just so cute, inside and out

peppylady (Dora) said...

Daisy I wasn't scared either but I thought you looked fantastic in your Halloween costume.

Mine is up and when you get a few minutes stop on over and bet ziggy that's our cat would like a visit.

Samantha & Mom said...

EEEEEKKKKKKK! Oh thank heavens it is just you Daisy!! Kinda scairt us for a second! Graet DARK photos!
Your FL furiends,

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

We weren't TOO scared Daisy ... hee hee! You look so adorable in your skeleton costume, and you have a wonderful looking skeleton inside of you! Happy Saturday to you and Pixie too!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Fat Eric said...

Wow, that is furry furry cool! The sticky little people my mum teaches would be well impressed with that skeleton suit (and the X rays too)!!

Anonymous said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay AIIEEEEEEE skeleton gost monster!!!!! run away!!!!!

jams o donnell said...

Great suit but you are always so well dressed Daisy! Happy weekend

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you scared the living daylights out of me! I was okay once I saw your adorable face though!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Yeah, whose x-rays are they? We wouldn't want any harm coming to you or pixie......now that would put a scare in all of us! You look adorable in any outfit, even the one you were born with sweety=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Kimo and Sabi said...

EEEEK! Wowy - that scairt us until we saw it wuz you! We can't wait to see yer costume fer this coming Halloweenie!

YTSL said...

Sorry, wasn't scared -- just thought "how cute!" instead. ;b

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You are such a cutie, Miss Daisy, but you don't scare me in your Skeleton suit.
DMM

Lux said...

I was really scared when I first saw you in that outfit, Daisy, but I got over it real fast!

Tesla and Hansel said...

as always, wonderful pic-shurs! An, wat did yoo need xrays furs?

Hope everytin is okay!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It was a little scary Daisy! I am glad that you explained it all to me.

Gemini

Shaggy and Scout said...

We did get startled when the picture first popped up, but then we knew it must be you, so we weren't scairt any more.

storyteller said...

Ah … I love this for DARK … but it would make a lovely Camera Critter post too :--)
I’ve played Photo Hunt twice this week so I’m going to return to your Mr. Linky and add the other URL too … just because. Happy weekending!
Hugs and blessings,

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i'm scairt, daisy!
luv--jh

The Island Cats said...

Oh Daisy...we were scairt until we realized it was just you in a costume! You cracked us up!!!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Leslie: said...

This is SO cute! And I really like your inside skeleton! lol

JD at I Do Things said...

Wow, Daisy! I sure enjoyed seeing both your inside and outside skeletons. And I wasn't even scairt! (OK, I was a bit scairt at first.)

JD at I Do Things

Eduardo said...

Hi! My name is Eduardo, I'm a puggle who loves to snuggle! I added you to my blog I hope you don't mind! Please visit my blog!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Sushi said...

The glow in the dark costume is exactly what I want for this next Halloween, it looks really spooky on you Daisy!

Joey said...

Wow! That was a very cool dark picture. I really thought you were a skeleton at first. I like your inside skeleton a lot too.

The Devil Dog said...

Wow, that is a really scary suit. Can you imagine if your bones really did glow in the dark? Inside your body is dark, so they would be glowing all the time.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Oh phew! Thank goodness it's you. I thought I was on the wrong blog for a minute! You should wear that costume and sit on a windowsill on a dark night. You could have fun scaring the neighbors!

Donna said...

Oh, Daisy! It is so stylish. And it's ahead of season--but you carry it off.

Clara said...

I really liked your skeleton suit, Daisy. You inside skeleton was a little creepy, tho!

Anonymous said...

Daisy your bonez are berry scary, your inside bones even morez! :)
V-V

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are getting ready for Halloween!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

O, Daisy, that's a furry skeery costoom.
Purrs,
KC

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Thats a great custom Daisy and we loved seeing your inside and outside skeletons!

We had no idea that your beans went to UC Davis. Does this mean you are California transplants?
:)

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Hi Daisy! Love the skeleton! By the way please check out my blog as we have a special award for you!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, even though we haven't commented much lately, and we haven't been able to blog, you must know that Mom has you bookmarked on her BlackBerry so we can start every day with Daisy!

We're finally able to blog again and our latest post is special. Come guess why.

Love,
~J&B

Anonymous said...

Daisy is changing.She is becoming more cute.

LadyJava said...

OMG! You shocked me Daisy.. but hey it's only your missy!! cute!!

why did they take pictures of your skeleton? did you hurt yourself?

Chrissie said...

Nah, I wasn't scairt, Miss Daisy. You're just too cute in your Skellington suit to be scairty..I AM a little scairt of the glowing bones in your last picture, tho'. I wonder if MY bones glow like that? Maybe that's why I have trouble sneaking up on prey in the dark..they can SEE me!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That skeleton suit is scary!! I'm so glad to see it was just your sweet self inside :-)

Boy said...

Wow! I love your skeleton!

Anita said...

Muahahahaha! It´s a purrrfect dress for conquer the World!

meemsnyc said...

Awwww, Daisy, that is the cutest costume! Very scary!

Anonymous said...

Hi daisy, i loved the skeleton suit it's brilliant, i bet the bladder stones hurt, ouch, you're so lucky to have all these replies, it proves you are very popular and you have a lot of friends, regards, mick

duo_disaster said...

Oh yes, the first post after our much long return was a skeleton to scare us!

Your xray is short of you head skeleton! Lol~

Licks,
Rudolf & Goofy

P/S: We're finally (and we meant it this time) back actively blogging... *ROFL*

Check us out soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails