Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

Since my Mommie will not be home for a few more days, I decided to make my comic this week all by myself. This is how I imagine the reunion with my Mommie will be. I hope my imagination is correct.





ps: Mommie, do you like how I made you look all skinny?
Share/Bookmark

85 Notes for Daisy:

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, we are sorry that your Mommy is gone, but she will be home soon. We hope your comic comes true.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Poppy Q said...

Daisy I think your mommie will be glad to be home, happy to see you and thrilled you made her so skinny.

We hopes you has a great reunion with lots of smooches.

Poppy and mum Q

Donna said...

I think your comic will be exactly like real life. Don't worry, Mommy will be home to snuggle you soon.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Haha- how grate! this is soooo how yer reyunun will go! We can onlie imajin what thowse wondurful presents are. Maybe one is a gud sized fitting lizzard owtfit!!!!

Keep being a gud gud cat daisy!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy, of course your mum knows you're (mostly) always good and misses you. That is a very good cartoon to do all on your own. We like your little clawsies, and we see your broken whiskers are all mended.

Anonymous said...

Aww Miss Daisy, that is a very sweet comic, and will bring a tear to your mommas eye for sure.
I bet your momma is going to sleep at night just thinking about you and missing your cuddles like crazy! :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we think that is exactly how your Mommie's homecoming will be! Your Mommie will be so happy to see you and she'll have arm loads of gifts for you and Pixie!

We think you both look a bit skinny now that you mention it. Perhaps you should help yourself to some extra treats!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh cool, the skinny Momma brought prezzies fer Daisy! Are they new pet rocks? More lizards? Sea monkeys?

Ailurophile said...

We iz sure you have been a furry good kitty in your Mommie's absence and will get lots of treats on her return...sending you purrs from us all :)

Teddy Westlife said...

I hope your mommie is reading your blog while she's away, and gets the hint from your comic!

Huffle Mawson

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
We know you must miss your mommy...and, we can pritty much promise you that she misses you lots! Just a few more days, sweet girl, and she'll be home and...we bet she's gonna bring you LOTSA prezents and treats!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

i beati said...

Ha ha ha ha And Daisy I bet you are very very close to how it actually will be !!!(except I envison a lot of intense hugging and stroking and whispering "I love you Daisy"

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think you got it almost purrfect, there should have been a big present there for me to! har har har!!!

i hope your mommie comes home soon honey.

hugs, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

We are sure that is exactly how your reunion will be when your Mommie gets home Daisy! We know you miss her very, very much ... and she misses you very, very much too!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Anonymous said...

Now that is what I call a reunion! Your mom will be back before you know it ... maybe you should get your mom a present?

Love Milo xx

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy you are too cute!! I love your claws ;) heeheehee
Making your Mom skinny is a good one.That will be sure to get you lots of extra treats!!!( But I do not think she is that big anyway )
I bet you miss your Mom,purrs for you :)
Purrs Mickey

Parker said...

Daisy, you are a very smart cat. If I drew my Mommy I would make certain to make her skinny too!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy!! I so love you!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Oooo. I bet your Mom will bring you some new outfits! I know your mommie will be thrilled to be home with you again.

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, we hope that's how the reunion goes...'specially with all the presents!!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are sure that your imagination is correct and we bet your Mommy will love how skinny you made her look. ~S, S & C

Babs (Beetle) said...

Daisy, I'm sure your mummy with be just like you made her in the comic.

Purrs, Sukie x

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I'm sure your reunion will be just like that...except more presents!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Great comic Daisy!

We know you are both looking forward to being together again.

Laila and Minchie

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, I'm sure that is EXACTLY what will happen when your Mommie comes home, except perhaps there will be even more presents.

JD at I Do Things

Anonymous said...

Daisy, can you make me look skinny? :-D)

Brownie said...

Hi Daisy,
Your comics are cute too, and we do think you're rigth!
We know your mommy miss you as you miss her, but she'll come home!

Have a nice weekend
-Brownie

Forty Paws said...

How kyoot is that? You have full-blown whiskers Daisy!

Luf, Us

Paula said...

Daisy, I hope your Mommie comes home soon!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I'm sure your Mommy never stops thinking about you. I wouldn't, if you were my kitty.

Sarge Charlie said...

Your mommie is such a nice person and you are such a nice cat, I think you are correct, I hope mommie is doing well.

Marian said...

Daisy - Any cat who can make a Mom skinny deserves truckloads of treats. That's what Crazy Lady says!!!!
:o)Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We think that is exactly how it will be when your Mommie comes home.
Very good idea to draw her skinny. We will remember that if we ever do a comic strip!

~ The Bunch

Sarah Coggins said...

Wonderful comic, Daisy! I bet that is exactly how it will happen. :)

Copito said...

Muahahaha my mom wanna be skinny too, Daisy!

='·'=

Bogdan, the editor said...

I hope your Mommy brings you at least three presents to open!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Your mom should be very proud of how skinny you made her look. You did a good job on your own. But we know you'll be glad to have her home.

Dma said...

very nice comic although i see you drew whiskers on both sides of your face. is this just wishful thinking?

Anonymous said...

It won't be long before your mommy is back and you get presents! Meow!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Good job Daisy - we hopes yer comic dreams come true!

Anonymous said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow thoze ar a lot of presents in yore comic i hope they contayn gud stuff and not crazy zombie mattress beds like my packaj did!!! ok bye

BeadedTail said...

I'm sure your Mommie can't wait to get home to you Daisy! Hopefully she is loaded down with presents for you too since you've been such a good kitty while she has been gone!

Mo and The Purries said...

(((HUGS))) to your mommie and chin scritches to you and Pixie.
Hope that Gustav and Hanna stay far away from your home!
luv,
Not The Mama

Spooky said...

What a great imagination you have, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, that "ps" might er, reduce the number of souvenirs that you get ;)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I'm so glad that your momma is home an' that she brought you some lovely presents, Miss Daisy. It's not furry fun when our moms are gone somewhere and didn't take us with them, huh? Mine leaves in less than three weeks an' I'm already planning my "trash the house" party.
DMM

Nomi said...

Daisy, just wait and see. It will be just like you imagined I'm sure. You are very clever to do your comic all by yourself.

Earthypix said...

Ooh Daisy,you iz so talented at comic.I hope your Momma is back soon wiv lots of pressies

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Good job with the comics!
I hope you get presents when she comes back!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Black Cat said...

What a super cartoon, which I'm sure will come true! It must be nice for your Mommie to spend time with her folks (even in sad circumstances) but I'm sure she misses you and Pixiebananakins:) xxx

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you have been nominated for an award! Be sure to check out my post for Sunday!

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! Hey - could you make our Lady skinny too? She'd really appreciate it.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We think dat is egzaktly how it will be!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

eksellent comic daisy.
yer so talunted.
wen iz yer mom comin home? i know da feelin uv missin yer mom.
wen mi mom finally came home she jus brot me pikshurz uv d-o-gz an seagullz.
duhr.
luv--jh

Asta said...

Daisy
You awe a faboolous awtist..I bet youw weoonion will be exackly like that..youw poow Mommi pwobably misses you tewwibly.is that why she lost so much weight?
it will be a gweat weunion
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Quill and Greyson said...

Daisy, I think your cartoon was just the way it will go.

Anonymous said...

wow thats lots of presents!

Mr. Echo said...

Yoo made yur Momma skinny, but she's nekkid! Whare are her klose? hahahahaharrr

The Florida Furkids said...

We know your Mommy misses you while she is gone. She's going to be happy to see you and so happy to see that nice picture you drew of her!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The WriggleButts said...

I hope your Mommie bring you plenty of gifts. Soon there will be gifts arriving all the way from Norway, too! We've got them in the envelope, so all we have left to do is go to the post office!

Kisses,
Bajas

Gaston is back! muahahahaha said...

Your are funny Daisy ^_^ I hope you get a bunch of presents puuurrrr..

jenianddean said...

I hope your Mommie brings you all kinds of gifts. That's a great comic, too. Who says you need your Mom's help with the comics?
--Jasper

Lux said...

That is such a sweet comic, Daisy. I know your mommie wishes she were home already.

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Really great cartoon with your Mommie in it. We enjoyed reading it today. Hope you and Pixie will get shiny presents. Give your Mommie a hug from us. Oh, please give your Daddy a hug too, 'cause he must miss Mommie too!

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Daisy, your mawmee missus you too!

Bet she likes da skinny look. Dats a furry nise comic... but I gots da feeling you lefts out da last square... (like whats you been doing in you lab da you dont want mawmee to knoh?)


Daisy May

and Bootsie Woo
in mommies lap helpin hur type.m,,,,,,

The Cat Realm said...

We hope she'll see this before she comes back so she remembers to get you many many presents!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope her return is just as lovely as you dreamed it will be.

Quasi said...

What a touching homecoming! I'm sure it will be just like that. Now I'm worried about you guys and Gustav.

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy that is a great Comic and we love your doodle self and your Mommie! Hope you had a great time in the Hot Air Balloon! Up Up and Away in our beautiful Balloon! Wooo! Hooo!
Your FL furiends,

catsynth said...

Aww, that's a very sweet comic.

Anonymous said...

Daisy: I think the skinny entitles you to at least one more gift.

I love the way you've drawn your toes.

L. Alida said...

Daisy, I just know your Mommie is missing you and Pixie like crazy! You made a very cute comic for her!
I'm sending you love and hugs!
Lorianna

Sassy Kat said...

I bet you hit the coming home of your mom right on. How could she go away and not miss sweet little you. I sure hope you get lots of presents from her trip.

Anonymous said...

This comic made me miss my kittens- and they are just in the next room!! Nice job Daisy!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You miss your mom too deeply so getting thinner?
Oah~~~
I bet you will got more and more temptations~~~

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy I hope your person comes home soon. Purrs to you and your Momma.

Jimmy Joe said...

Daisy, you did a great job taking care of the Sunday Comic all by yourself. I bet your momma will bring you a really great souvenir since you drew such a flattering picture of her.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I'm sure this is EXACTLY how it will go... it's like you got a crystal ball and saw it all unfolding with your own two eyes.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope your mummy buy lots of presents for you when she come back

~ Girl girl

Chat Blanc said...

what a happy ending for the Sunday comics! and soon for real too!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are a Very Good Kitty so of course those presents are gonna be full of... well Im not shoor what kittys get but I guess prolly not red balls or Frisbees. Anyways Im shoor them will be good presents for kittys. My Mummy and Daddy still havent gone away but Mummy got out the thangs called sootcases and she vacuumed them cause sum dawg ahem got white fur all over them. Oh gosh you are so graceful and calm when your Mummy goes away!

Amber-Mae said...

Awww, what a sweet comic this is! I'm very sure your Mommie will bring you back some great gifts. How could she ever forget about her darling Daisy? Hope she's doing well.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

irtiza said...

so sweet of u. i hope that ur reunion goes as this comic.

take care.
irtiza

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Of course we had to come and read your Sunday Comic. Mommy is completely hooked on them!

This one is great!!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is a sweet comic, and you draw real good, Daisy :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails