Monday, September 1, 2008

Waiting for my Mommie

I wish my Mommie would come home soon. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting by the front window for a long time.
I am going to try to pass the time by watching some cartoons.
And then I will play with some of my toys. I might have enough toys to last me a couple of hours.

Share/Bookmark

91 Notes for Daisy:

The Lazy Iguana said...

Hanna is not going to bother South Florida.

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Wednesday will be here soon in a couple of naps, Daisy. Don't be sad *pat pat*
p/s: We love ur sunday comic, we foresee lots of presents for u from ur mommie! tee hee
Purrs and Hugs,

Anonymous said...

What a pretty view from your window Miss Daisy, reminds me of our old house, and soooo many toys!!
Haha And I likes to sit and watch Tv too with momma and dadda :)

Donna said...

Mommy will be home soon, don't worry. And she will hug you so much when she gets back!

Ramses said...

You're right Daisy Moms are worth waiting for, mine saved me from having a bath and got the paint out of my fur! I'm glad I made Dad wait for her before letting him get hold of me! ;)

Teddy Westlife said...

Your mum will be home soon Daisy. Meanwhile, I think you can entertain yourself with those toys for a few hours at least.

Huffle Mawson

Poppy Q said...

Daisy you have a trillion toys there. I hope your mommie gets home safely and soon.

Smooches.

Gaston is back! muahahahaha said...

You have a lot of toys Daisy O_o
I am sure you will get a bunch of presents puuurrrr

Nomi said...

Time will pass weely kwickly if you manage to play with all those toys Daisy.

Babs (Beetle) said...

Your mum will be home before you know it Daisy! Then you'll soon forget that she was ever away!

Purrs, Sukie x

Anonymous said...

Mommie would come home soon .. Don't worry !!!!!! :D those pictures are cool... and funny as well. yep u can pass the time by watching cartoons

Anonymous said...

We think those toys should keep you busy for at least that long, Daisy. Watch out for Bam Bam's club!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,I don't like it when Mom is away either!!! It will be so much fun when she does get home!!
I hope you have enough toys to last until she gets home :o
You might need a few naps to kill some time too ;)
Purrs Mickey

Parker said...

Awwww, I know how hard it is when Mommy is gone.
Just a few more days....

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
It just ain't no fun when mommy's are away. We always git real sad. We is hopin' your mommy will git home real real REAL soon!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You look so sad and lonesome, Daisy.
We hope you can find a good program on TV to pass the time.
We saw where your Mommie has some new outfits and toys for you!
Maybe you can go through your toys and donate a couple to your Mommies shelter. That will give you something to do and to think about.
(((Hugs)))
~ The Bunch

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Awwww Daisy, you will be the happiest cat in town when Mom gets home.
I think you will get many many treats fer bein such a good kitty.

You have a very nice TV for a cat!! Great choice in cartoons :-)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Daisy, we hope your Mommy gets home soon.

Do you have a jungle outside your front window? We saw a lot of very colorful and pretty plants. ~S, S & C

The Island Cats said...

Oh Daisy, it's so sad watching you wait for your mom. And to only have enough toys to last just a couple of hours...when your mom does get home, she better buy you some more!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Sarge Charlie said...

Your mommie will be home soon Miss Daisy, it will be lots of fun when you two get to play.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i hope your mommie comes home soon honey. i know you miss her...

hugs, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi Daisy! We have missed you! Mommy felt like helping us blog today, so we are visiting our friends.

You have a lot of toys to pick from. Would you like us to teleport over and play with you until your Mommy gets home???

Purrs!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Soon, Daisy, soon.

(((HUGS)))

Laila and Minchie

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Hehe.. so cute! I love the flintstones too!!! :D

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're sure that your Mommie is just as keen to get back to you as you are to have her back, Daisy!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan andTom

The Florida Furkids said...

Don't be sad Daisy, your Mom will be home soon. We think she should always make sure you have enough toys to play with - maybe she'll bring some new ones home for you.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Lux said...

{{{hugs}}} to you, Daisy. I hope your mom's home soon!

Shaggy and Scout said...

She'll be home very, very soon sweetie. Hang in there. xxxooo

Forty Paws said...

Poor Daisy. We feel sorry for you and Pixie! Hang in there, ok?

Luf, Us

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hmmm . . . you might need a few more toys - maybe yer mom is bringin' you some!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, we bet yoor mommy misses yoo almost as much as yoo miss her. We gave yoo an award so when yoor mom gets back and yoo haf properly welcomed her stop by and pick it up. Zippy sez dat if yoo get a really bouncy fev-ver ball yoo can get entertained fur 15 minits at least.

Fred said...

Great choice of cartoons, Daisy. I hope your mommie came home by now.

Kitikata-san said...

Wow Daisy, you have a lot of toys!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, we hope the next couple of days go really, really fast so that your Mommie can be home with you! We know how lonely it can be without our Momma, and she doesn't even go away that often. Hang in there furriend, Wednesday will be here before you know it! Happy Labor Day, too!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Asta said...

Daisy
I hope youw Mommi comes vewy soon..I'm not suwe thwe awe enough toys in thewe to last long enough
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Bogdan, the editor said...

I think you might need to write "Daisy" on the side of your "Toys" box, just in case there is any confusion about whose toys those are. I write my name in scent on my favorite toys so Sara and Kat3 know they are mine. Jeff ignores it. Hmph.

Hope you get to see your Mom soon.

Marian said...

Daisy - Hang in there!! She'll be back real soon. Crazy Lady is going to leave us for 2 weeks soon and we don't look forward to it. . .but she sure does!!!!
:o) Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

Dma said...

a day playing with toys and watching the flintstones... not quite as good as having your mom around I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

My, what plenty of toys you have!!! How could you ever miss your human when you have sooo many to play with?

The Furry Bambinos said...

We understand how you feel. Even though we really like Aunt Deb who comes to visit us while Mommy and Daddy are away, we still miss them.

Maybe you should have a party?

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

i beati said...

you need more toys that's for sure.... the kitten broke mommie's crystal rose , bowl and best clock. yipes what a crew..Kittens need to learn to be careful.The big cats are fighting for territory Bitty- and Mello and Tandy - Some quiet holiday ??hahah

Anonymous said...

Flintstones, meet the Flintstones!

BeadedTail said...

Your mommie will be home soon Daisy. I know it's hard having her away but you'll get plenty of hugs from her very soon!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Poor daisy, we don't like it when our Beans desert us either.
Was that a nippy carrot I saw in your toy box? Hold on, I'm on my way.
Flynn

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

It looks like you're coping pretty well, Miss Daisy! You could always raid the Temptations cupboard for some treats, right?
DMM

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Daisy... I love your TEE VEE.

I hate it when my mummy leaves too but she always returns and gives me a cuddle.

The Fitness Diva said...

I love to watch the Flintstones too, Daisy! Good choice!

Don't worry, your Mommy will be home soon, and you're also gonna have some cool new stuff to model! Yippeee!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Daisy,

We know you miss your mom. You're going to have some reunion when she gets back!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope she gets there before that box of toys runs out. You need more Daisy!!!

Mr. Tigger in Cat-Lands said...

Awwwww........Daisy we know you are misssing Mommie so much!! Puuurrrs and hugs from us!! Wanna come over for a BBQ? We have lots of cool food!
Your FL furiends,

Black Cat said...

Oh poor Daisy, your Mommie will be home soon sweetie:) xxx

Sunny's Mommy said...

It is sad when Mommies go away. But think how happy you'll be when she comes home :-D

Tink said...

I’ve given you an award!
http://tinkerbell-nl.blogspot.com/2008/09/awards.html

Max said...

Whoa! And my People think WE have alot of toys! That's awesome!

Bonnie sayers said...

I like the box of toys, gives me an idea for Junior. HE seems to like the laundry bag, especially when it has clean towels inside. My son had a good time looking at the site and seeing pics. Now off to see some friends from your cat listings and follow you on twitter.

Bonnie sayers said...

Under your drop down link for other cat blogs, the first one you need to be invited to read there (threecat) and the one called catnip corner no longer exists - FYI

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i know wut it'z like to be waitin an waitin daisy ...
she will come home!
luv--jh

Fat Eric said...

Ohhh, Daisy, I am sad that you are sad...Try napping a lot, then when you wake up she might be home!

Unknown said...

Waiting is hard. I would go find something of your mommies and lay on it, that way yoo could smell her at least. And a better bonus yoo gotted furs all over it for her too!

Christine and FAZ said...

Thank you for entering my competition, your answers were almost perfect and you helped us make £34 for The Cats Protection League.

Bigs Purrs
FAZ

Randi said...

Awww Daisy..I bet your mommi can't wait to get home to you..

I always forget how petite you are..

that must be a gigantic screen tv...or you are just a little kitty..

love & licks,
Randi

Unknown said...

So cute, Daisy -- Mommy will be home soon -- Flintstones was a good choice to keep your mind off things.

Anonymous said...

You're killing me. Crushing my soul. I'm going to play with my kittens now to stop myself from weeping.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Darling Daisy and Miss Pixie! I am ever so sorry to read that your great grandmeowm has gone to the rainbow bridge. She will have her pretty kitties waiting for her there and that is good.
I know you are sad and lonely...maybe you and Pixie can play school together...OK it is recess time!
Love Miss Peach who will purrrrr for your mommy until she returns home to you both!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Poor Daisy! Is she home yet?

~J&B

Mr. Echo said...

Me and Tenny shood teleport ofur and keep yoo compnee. Yoo look a littel sad. Maybe together we kin figger out how to git on top of yur cold bocks! And I think Tenny wants to try on sum of yur outfits.

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, we are so sorry you are missing your mommy. We know she is missing you too.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I know you miss your mom.
I bet your dad is not taking care of your and Pixie's every desire and necessity!

Karen and Gerard said...

Sad for you missing your mommie but you sure do have a lot of toys! That's a very nice window you have to look out though.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,
Wednesday will be here before you know it. Did you have fun watching those cartoons?
Love from,
Harry, Polly, Velcro, and Tigger

Sweet Purrfections said...

Oh Daisy, I hope your mom gets home soon! You look so sad waiting in the window. I can't believe all of your toys! How do you know which ones to play with?

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

I'm sorry that you have to wait so long for your Mommie to come home. It's great that you have lots of toys though. Thanks for the nice Birthday wishes yesterday!

Purrrrrrrrrrs, China Cat

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, we are guessing that your mom misses you as much as you miss her. She will be home soon.

Mindy & Moe

The Devil Dog said...

It must be very hard to miss your momma so much. We hope she comes back soon.

Roxy & Lucky

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

((((((((((hug)))))))))))))
I think your mom will be back in very very soon!!!!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Are you sure you gots enuf toys Daisy? We has a big basket of toys, too, but they's nefur enuf. Waitin is hard, huh?
Purrs

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I hope your Mom comes home soon!
Glad you have fun things to do while she comes!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope your mommie is back home now. You sure have lots of toys

~ Girl girl

Sushi said...

Don't worry sweetie, time will pass real fast and your Mommy will be back with lots of presents and lots of love for you!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

You're being very patient. Hey, if you run out of things to do, maybe you could count all of your furs.

TabbyNormal said...

Daisy,
We would miss our mom terribly too if she was gone. Will you be nice to her when she gets home, or will you show her how it made you feel?

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Anonymous said...

Daisy Im not sure you have enuff toys. That box is not full all the way to the top. I would bring you sum of my toys except Im kinda selfish and also Mummy sez kittys dont like dawg toys very much. So I shore hope your Mummy brings you sum fun new toys! P.S. My gramma saw one of your toys and she got it for her kitty and her kitty liked it!

Anonymous said...

While waiting for her mum daisy decided to play with her toys... shockingly ... she cant decide which to choose...

Unknown said...

Hey, Daisy, who's your favorite Flintstone? Fred, Wilma, or Pebbles? My guess: Dino.

peace,
mike
livelife365

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, she will be back soon Daisy. Don't worry too much ok? Meanwhile, just keep on watching cartoons & play with your toys & take a few naps. Before you know it, you see at the front of the door step!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We sure hope yer Mommy comes home soon!

Daisy said...

Mike, I been thinking and thinking, and my favorite Flintstone is Wilma. She is pretty and nice.

Thoughts said...

Daisy you sure have a LOT of toys! You are a lucky girl!

Theodore and Sasha

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy, DO you ever share your extra toys with the children's Kitty hospital or adoption centers?

Unknown said...

omgash you can has much toys!! meee want pulay with u Daisy!!

Anonymous said...

WOW Daisy! Mom said I'm spoilt but I don't have nearly as many toys as you. You are a lucky girl. You can bring them round to play at my place anytime!

Related Posts with Thumbnails