Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fun with Chairs

Eating at the kitchen table is very boring. All you really need is a bowl to stick your head into for eating! So, here are some much more fun things you can do with table and chairs. First, examine your chairs to see if there are enough paw-holds for climbing. Climbing all around is good exercise.
Peer at the seat cushion in case there are any tasty crumbs there.
"Help, help! I am a prisoner! Set me free!"
Hahahahaha! Just kidding!
You can check out all the scenery. I like to look over my shoulder. Just in case something is sneaking up behind me.
Finally, I like to play Toll Booth Operator. No passing through without paying the toll! This game is fun and profitable.

Share/Bookmark

89 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Hahaha I'm a prisoner!! You are the prettiest prisoner I has ever seen. We don't have a table and chairs at our house, but if we did I would be queen of them just like you!!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are so funny and cool. I love to balance round the struts of the chair too - and now I'm a bit bigger I don't fall off.

Anonymous said...

wht does the cat really want to do on the chair?

i beati said...

You are the consumate player , Daisy . I bet you could find places to play everywhere.

Say a little prayer for Sweetheart today . He has been ailing and not eating..I bet you make more money than I do today !!

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

How much are u charging, Daisy?? No wonder u have monies to buy ur pets and toys, we can learn so much from u... now to try it with Mbean... tee hee

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa you sure have fun with the chair. :)

~ Girl girl

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Chairs are fun. We like to play Herds of Thundering Elephants on ours.

Parker said...

How many Temptations to pass by?

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
Can your mommy pay your toll with kisses or is it strictly a Temptation Toll? We sometimes let mommy pass with 'bout 47 kisses each time.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Isis said...

Oh I do like your chairs Daisy they look really good for investigating! I've been doing lots of investigating recently and have my latest report now published. So come over and find out why Marie, Donny and Cassey have been missing of late... It's BIG News honest! :)

Purrs,
Isis

Anonymous said...

We play Toll Booth, but we've been doing it all wrong, Daisy! We've been whapping when we should have been collecting like you!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Daisy, you au are a true artist in the way you find inspiration in all things, even the most mundane!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan and Tom

Anonymous said...

Daisy your so smart. We like to play on the table and chairs to but mostly we like to sleep there.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We love to play the game toll booth operator. Another fun game to play in chairs is musical chairs. We try to sit in the chair the beans want to sit it, forcing them to move to another chair or move the chair we are sitting in to another location. It is very entertaining. ~S,S & C

Lidian said...

Daisy you are so cute and know just how to play with chairs!

I like to jump on a chair when someone's just got up to get something! Then I get to look at their plate and then curl up and refuse to budge!

Then they have to share with me. But I take up most of the chair! Ha ha!

My sister Asha is too chicken to do this but I bet you would play with me -

xx your pal Katia

Babs (Beetle) said...

Ha ha! That is a good idea daisy! We always used to hide on the chairs and MB used to wonder why they were so heavy when she pulled them out to sit on.

Purrs, Sukie x

Teddy Westlife said...

How much do you charge for your tolls Daisy? I don't get very much pocket money you know.

Huffle Mawson

Sweet Purrfections said...

Now I get it. You charge to walk by the table, thus, you get lots more toys! I can't wait to see what you buy next.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You are so smart, Daisy!! We will have to try the Toll Booth move!

Purrs Goldie and Shade

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy....you are so funny. You make a very pretty prisoner!

Sarge Charlie said...

Oh no, not a prisoner, you are a funny girl.

The Florida Furkids said...

Daisy you are so good at finding places to play! Mom says she loves your table and chairs too!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Honey P. Sunshine said...

yes, kisses are a good toll

Spooky said...

You're so funny, Daisy, and so imaginative!

Unknown said...

Ziggy likes to swat at his beans when they try to pass without paying the toll...if his claws haven't been clipped in a while, it works really good cuz then his paws get stuck in the beanses pants and they HAVE to stop and pay the toll. CLever huh?

Mickey's Musings said...

I like chairs you can see through too!!! It's easy to keep an eye on what's going on!!
Are you getting much toll traffic?
Purrs Mickey

Liss said...

You're always good for a laugh, love visiting your blog everyday, it's a treat. A temptations treat ;)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

is the toll some temptations? cause i would be "tempted" to pay up!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

My kitty would love you. He likes to jump from the ground to the outside sill of our bedroom window and from there into the kitchen window. :)

Dma said...

i use my dining room table to hold my mail for about a month until i have the energy to sort through it. i haven't figured out much use for the dining room chair except to sit on it and eat my meals. call me boring.

JD at I Do Things said...

I like to pay toll booth operator with Gus, only I am the toll booth operator. Whenever he walks behind the headboard of our bed, he must pay toll before he is allowed to exit.

He owes me a lot of money.

JD at I Do Things

Anonymous said...

Daisy I was bout ready to rescue youz when you said you woz just kidding!!
I would be like the little police men and you could be my Penelope Pittstop ( haha Momma loved that show!)
I did like your "help" face though I could see your little pink tongue!! ;)

V-V

Karen and Gerard said...

I like your prisoner game! My Spunky likes to lay on the dining room chair when it's shoved under the table. Those are nice white cushions. Does you fur come off on them?

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are so funny! I bet you keep your mommie entertained ALL the time!

The Island Cats said...

Hahaha! Daisy, we like playing on chairs too. We like to whap the beans as they walk by!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

And is the toll Temptations???????

Anonymous said...

hahaha so cute...

Anonymous said...

What's the toll? Temptations?

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay i hav herd of sumthing calld the fantom tollbooth wot tayks yoo to a nother dimenshun is that the tollbooth that yoo operate??? ok bye

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I like the prisoner part,
you are so so cute~!
You are right, with the creative heart, you can imagine you are in every different kind of way~!!!!

Youa are just so so cute~

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Mom swears you are the cutest thing she's ever laid eys on. We are beginning to get a little jealous!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

You are so inventive! I love how you made a fun game out of dinner time...

purrs
Abby

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo haf such an imagination Daisy. Fun and profitable sounds really good. Stop by fur some food and cake and ice cream.

jenianddean said...

Josie and Huggy Bear hang out in the dining room chairs all day. Maggie will climb them. I'm more of a computer chair guy myself. But you really look like you've got the kitchen chair thing down.
--Jasper

Unknown said...

Daisy we play toll booth too! Cept we dont let woofie Jake go through wif out a WHAP! hahahaha

~ Molly ~

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hmmm. We'd try that but Jan eats at the computer much of the time and if we tried to exact a toll, she'd sit on whichever of us was the tollmaster at the time.

Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail said...

I dunno...I don't play on chairs much but I LOVE playin' in boxes. But those are some pretty inventive games!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Those are good games!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'd like to play the jale game with yoo!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a lot of fun things to do in a chair. We like sitting on the top of them--like being on top of the mountain.

Chat Blanc said...

I might steal your idea of playing toll booth operator! ;)

Mr. Echo said...

Hi Daisy! My favrite chair is a bar stool we haff in our food room. I sit on it and eet Temptayshuns off the kownter. Then I walk on the kownter to look for more Temptayshuns. Maybe one day I will haff a pitchur to show yoo.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

You have a great imagination, Daisy! Thank you for sharing!

Lux said...

What a fun game, Daisy! I'll have to take a closer look at our chairs!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy,

In reference to your comment on our blog...we are big boys...we weigh about 14 pounds each!

Junior and Orion

Donna said...

I would have to give you a snack.

The Furry Kids said...

Hahaha! Toll booth operator looks like fun. Do you swipe at the people going past? hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Prisioner Daisy. I bet they'll give you time off for cute behavior!

LZ said...

What do you do if the offender does not pay the toll? Bitey? Whap??

Latte

Black Cat said...

You are the prettiest prisoner and toll booth operator I've ever seen Daisy! :) xxx

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You are so cute looking behind you!
We are glad you are a safe inside cat.
~ The Bunch

Motor Home Cats said...

You have a very long arm to play toll booth with. Do you get any money when you play toll booth?

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

How many Temptations does it take to pay the toll?
DMM

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha! You're funny, Daisy :-D

Mr. Hendrix said...

ha ha ha that is funny. i'll have to try this game. we like your kitchen table set. my mommy sayz if we had gladd, she'd see all my paw prints from when Bendrix sneaks up where we're not allowed.

i don't think i'd like getting caught...

The WriggleButts said...

Well done, Daisy! You're one talented girl. Did you make lots of moneys?

Kisses,
Bajas

Donna said...

Dat looks like fun. I want to play wif chair sometime. I'm not allowed on the Good Couch.

The Devil Dog said...

Those are cute photos, and great comments, Daisy!

Roxy

Nomi said...

I must be furry strange cos I haf no desire to get up on dining room tables or chairs. That may change now Daisy cos you haf given me some good ideas !

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Do you get many customers passing through your toll booth? I might have to install one of those if it's a goer.

BeadedTail said...

And what profits do you get from the toll booth Daisy? Temptations? Lizards? Kisses from Mom?

Lightning and Co. said...

Daisy,
Maybe you could visit the blog my crittermaster writes about me and my sisters- adogand2cats.blogspot.com
Lightning

Quill and Greyson said...

Ha Ha, I like to look for crumbs too.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yoo always haf da most fun at yur howse!

TabbyNormal said...

We think we are going to play the prisoner game tomorrow! Thanks for showing us this fun game!

Purrs,
Stygia & Abby

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You have a great imagination Daisy! Hope you made some money!
--JB

Alexi said...

I like your fun with chairs. I do that too. When you're the toll booth operator, are you pretending to be the troll in the "Three Billy Goats Gruff"?

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Good one, Daisy, especially the toll booth. I know who to consult to find ways of raising green papers.

Tatum Tot said...

That looks like a super fun game! I would have hoomans pay a toll with a nip to the but! :) I'm glad you didn't get stuck, scary!

catsynth said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun with the chair.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute Daisy! It looks like you are having fun with that chair!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You know how to make just about anything fun. I'll have to try the toll booth operator game.

Anonymous said...

I must be furry strange cos I haf no desire to get up on dining room tables or chairs.Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Dear pretty Daisy I cant fit on the chairs like you does. But Ill tell you sumthang else that is fun to do at the table... beg for foodies! Of course I sit on the floor not a chair and I also cant really be too obvious or Mummy will tell me to scram. But it is sort of like a game.

Cat Naps in Italy said...

That chair is very nice Daisy, but Roscoe and I always loved the Barcelona best!

Opus

Anonymous said...

Such a cute and photogenic cat! I love the captions!

Anonymous said...

you are a most silly little girl!

Marilyn said...

That looks like fun. I hope you found some good crumbs.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, we are gonna hafta look at chairs in a whole new way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails