Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Mommie Will Be Home Tonight!

Today I am jumping for joy because my Mommie will be home tonight! Yahoo!
My Mommie will be leaving Casper at about 6:00 am today. After a connection in Denver and then in Charlotte, she will be landing in Fort Lauderdale a little after 6:00 pm. Then, she will be home! I am getting ready for lots of hugs and kisses.
Here she is arriving at Denver airport. Mommie, you better run fast to catch your next connection!
See you soon, Mommie. Fly safely!

ps: Thank you to everybuddy who kept me company during this last week. It meant a lot to me!

Share/Bookmark

78 Notes for Daisy:

Karen Jo said...

I am so glad that your Mommy will be home tonight. I am sure that you will get lots of hugs and snuggles.

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Hip Hip Hooray! *big smile and purrs*

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Daisy,
I am glad you and your mom will be back in each other's paws/ arms soon!!

Huskee and Hershey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can't wait as well~!!!
I am so glad your mommy will be home!!
Hug her tight tight tight!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I made a meme for you. Come and have a look.

TabbyNormal said...

We are so happy for you Daisy! We are currently sad because our dad is gone for Army stuff and we don't know how long it's for. But we still have our mommy!!!

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Isis said...

Ooh Daisy not long until Mommy now! :) In the meantime you can have a look at some of my professional photos and see if you think he bought out the best in me! :)

Purrs,
Isis
X

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
Not much longer 'til you is gonna git all kinds of kisses and hugs and treats...gosh...we is so excited for you! Please be sure to post some pictures of your reunion, 'kay?

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Parker said...

That's a lot of connections for your Mommy to make Daisy - I know she will be tired, but soooooo happy to see you and Pixie!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you ms. Daisy.

Anonymous said...

Goodness, Daisy! Your Mommie has been gone a long time, hasn't she? She has to take lots of plane rides. She'll be very happy to see you, too!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

That's a cool picture of you jumping. I hope you are nice to your mommy when she gets home and don't be aloof, trying to teach her a lesson about not traveling without you because I'm sure she's as anxious to see you again and you are her. Make it a happy reunion and thanks for keeping us all posted!

i beati said...

Does Pixie miss Mommie this much? . Daisy I see lots of hugs and kisses, and long whispers in the ear. A lot oto look forward to . Do you sleep on Mommie's bed?

Cupcake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cupcake said...

That is very exciting, Daisy. I hope you will be prepared when your Mommie gets home.

Anonymous said...

haha Daisy I think MOmma and I are JUST as excited as you are that you will be with your momma again!!
Wow I bet your momma is too!!
Wow that is a lot of flights your momma has to take, more than my momma took to get from Australia to Chicago!! What is happening there??

Like everyone else says, make sure you get your dadda to take lots of pictures when your momma arrives home with you and Pixie :))

Anonymous said...

hugs, love and travel mercies for Mommie

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

HOORAY!!! We hope your momma has a safe return and no delays!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oboy! lots of hugs for daisy and presents too!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxo

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We are so excited for you and your Mommie!! Try to nap, it may help pass the time.

We love your blog, and gave you an award.
~ The Bunch

Mickey's Musings said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so exciting when Moms come home!!!! You must be SO happy!!!!
I enjoyed keeping you company too :)
Purrs Mickey

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! It is a wonderful thing when our beans come home!!

Dma said...

woo hoo. my own mommy was from wyoming so i know it can be a little bit of an adventure flying back from there...

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

I iz happy fir u, Daisy! I dunt likez it whenz my hoomin bean aint home. OK?

Ur mommy haz bunchez of tra-be-lin to getz hope. I hopez she be safe. OK?

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

YIPPEE.....YOUR MOMMY IS COMING HOME!!! Be sure to give her lots of loving!!!

Ailurophile said...

We iz furry happy for you and your Mommie ~ that you'll be reunited ~ we iz sure that you'll get many many treats for waiting so patiently..

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, you'll be so happy when your mommie gets there! You'll have to let her know how good you've been this week!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Woo-hoo! I bet you can't wait Daisy!
I bet your mummy can't wait either!

Purrs, Sukie x

Forty Paws said...

Yay fur yur Mommie! Lots of stops and starts on that flight!

Luf, Us

Mo and The Purries said...

yay! glad your mommie is coming home today, Daisy!
Give her a HUG from me,
luv,
Not The Mama

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Daisy's Mom!

jenianddean said...

We'll do a little jumping for joy for you today too. I love when Mom and Dad come home after being away. It means we get to put our stink back on them all over again!
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

Hi to our furrfriends just want to let you know if you don’t already we nominated your blog for the I ♥ your blog award. Sry we forgot to do this yesterday.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh happy happy day!!! We are thrilled she is finally going to be home.

LZ said...

I'm so happy she's on her way back to you! That's a lot of flying so she's going to need snuggles and purrs.

Kaze

Copito said...

Great!

Your mom brought gifts for you from her trip?

='·'=

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hooray! That is great news!

Spooky said...

Oh, goody! I'm dancing with you for joy!

Tatum Tot said...

Yay I'm glad she comes home soon!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are wishing your Mom a safe trip. ~S, S & C

Donna said...

Hooray! Hooray! I'm so happy, Daisy. Hugs to you and your Mommy.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Welcome home Daisy's Mommy!

BeadedTail said...

What an exciting day Daisy! I'm so glad your Mommie will be home tonight and I hope you get lots of hugs and kisses and treats and presents!

Unknown said...

Only a few more hours to go!!!

Sarge Charlie said...

Hooray, mommie will be home soon, we all missed her with you

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yay...we wish yoor mommy a safe journey home and lots of hugs, kisses and snuggles (and of course a few treats) for yoo.

The Furry Kids said...

I'm so glad your Mommie will be home tonight! I know how much you missed her!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Is she home yet? Is she home yet?

Unknown said...

Daisy,
I live in Denver! Well, just south of Denver. I thought I saw your Mommie way up in the sky! GO HOME TO DAISY, MOMMIE!

There, I helped push her along in your direction!

Fred said...

Fly safely, Mommie!

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Yay for your mommie coming home! Have a great reunion with her!

Marian said...

Hooray!! Your Mom's coming home! We're so glad. Hope you get lots of nice presents and we know you'll get lots of hugs and kisses!
:o) Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

Chat Blanc said...

Yay! I'm sure your mommie will be soooo glad to see you. :)

The Florida Furkids said...

Yippeee - your Mom should be landing right about now!!! We know you'll get lots of hugs and kisses when she gets home.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy and Pixiekins,
I know that right now you are waiting right by the door.
Yay your mom is home and I am sure she is happy to see you. Hopefully she will be SO happy that she will not notice and of the mischief you two have been up to :-P


purrrs

Skeezix the Cat said...

Is she home yet? Is she home yet?

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SophieKitty said...

I'm glad your Mommie is coming home. She probably missed you lots, too.

Teddy Westlife said...

Yay your mum is coming home! We are all very happy for you.

Huffle Mawson

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I hope by this time your mom is at home with you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Liss said...

Oh, we're so happy for you, especially Nixon and Fatty they know what it's like to miss their mama and papa.

Just Ducky said...

You look like you are dancing for joy that your mum will be home. Give her lots of snuggles!

Anonymous said...

Dear Daisy,

Your mommy should be home now. I hope you have a nice reunion with you and Pixie!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

iz she finally dere, daisy?
luv--jh

Motor Home Cats said...

We hope that your mommy is home by the time we are writing this to you. We know you have missed her a lot.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I'm so happy for you that your mom will be back soon...

~ Girl girl

Lux said...

I'm so happy for you, Daisy - you've been waiting such a long time!!!

The Cat Realm said...

Come on over, we gave you an award!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Hurray!!! Hurray!!! Hurray!!!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, we love your happy dance! It's great that your Mommie is home!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I read about this story in the Twitter Tribune ... "It is true!"

You must be the happiest cat in catown!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow..i feel so happy for you.nice post.Thanks for sharing.

The Devil Dog said...

We are so happy your mom came home!

Roxy

Samantha & Mom said...

That is a great jumping for joy picture of you Daisy!! We are so glad your Mommie is home!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

I hope you got lots of hugs and kisses.

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!

Maria Paris said...

See Daisy, I told you Mommy would be back before you knew it! I see you very happy dancing and jumping, yipee!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails