Thursday, September 4, 2008

Where I Take On The Rubber Chicken!

Now that my Mommie is home and things are back to normal, I can have some fun again! This is my rubber chicken toy. Sometimes, he acts very rude. See? He is sticking his bony legs right in my face! And let me tell you, rubber chicken toenails do not smell very nice.
This makes me a little bit mad at him! I have an idea...
I will bite him in the head!
And I can stick my pointy clawrs into his NECK!
Rubber chicken, you are no match for me.

Share/Bookmark

108 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

oAH Dear~!
Under your claws,
I know that chicken's neck nearly bleeding!!!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

You showed that dang rubber chicken who's the boss, Miss Daisy! It is very important to keep your toys under control.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

PS...we are very glad your mommy is home!

Anonymous said...

Nice clawrs, Daisy! You showed that rubber chicken!

Yay for your Mommie being back home!

Anonymous said...

I know you are so happy to have your Mommie home. You must do many silly things to keep her from being too sad about her grandma. Playing with the rubber chicken was a good idea. Watching you beat it up was sure to make her smile.

ê¿ê

The Florida Furkids said...

Good job Daisy. You made that chicken get deaded!

We're glad your Mommy is home! You look so much happier now.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Parker said...

I can only imagine how awful chicken toenails smell...

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Be it doesnt taste like chick-hen though...

MaoMao said...

Yay, I'm glad yur Momma's home! And I'm crackin up watchin you kick that ol' rubbur chicken's BUTT!!!!! hehehe

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME MISS DAISYS MOMMA!!!!
We iz glad you are home safely :)

Miss Daisy, what clean claws you has, who is your manicurist? Clean claws are very important.. unlike Mr rubber chicken.. peewwww

Good attack plan :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow, he won't do THAT again! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

pee ess: i am so glad your mommie is home!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I am most impressed by your claws. They look very neat and sharp, not to mention spotlessly clean.

I'm glad your Mommie is home and you can get back to some rubber chicken discipline.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Good job with that rubber chicken. What does he taste like????

Sweet Purrfections said...

Well, on one hand, I am glad to see that your mom is home and you can play again. ON the other hand, that's a chicken you are attacking. I sure hope it isn't one of my Gamecocks! Some of our football opponents tend to have those at games. I'll hide mommie's eyes.

Teddy Westlife said...

Is the rubber chicken deaded? Good work Daisy!

Huffle Mawson

Unknown said...

How rude of that chicken! I am glad you taught him whose the boss Daisy. I must say you has a nice pawdicur.

~ Shadow ~

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Are you going to eat the rubber chicken? We like chicken but we have never had a rubber one. Does it taste like chicken or rubber?

~S,S & C

Mickey's Musings said...

So!!! Your Mom is gone for a week and you get a rubber chicken???????
Maybe those claws need to be directed else where ;) heh,heh,heh
It's good to have Mom back,right :)
Purrs Mickey

Chrissie said...

Woot! Your momma is HOME! Happiness IN the land! Miss Daisy, you're so fonny with your rubber chicken! CLAWRS!

i beati said...

Daisy ,the slayer of Rubber Chickens- I must say you are the first cat I have known to play with rubber chickens and guess what - it matches your bon vivant lifestyle !!! sandy

Liss said...

Al right Daisy beat that mean o chicken!

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

That chick-hen don't know who its messing with. Daisy, that was a good disciplinary lesson.
Hi to you mommie! and we have an award for you. :)
Purrs,

The Meezers or Billy said...

it's just sad when toys go bad.

Anonymous said...

Daisy we're so happy for you that your mommy's back. Now you won't be sad and can start having fun again.

Spooky said...

That's the way to show that rubber chicken who is head of your household!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

You took care of that chicken! Surely no match for you.

Purrs
Abby

Dma said...

i'm going to have to remember that next time i am mad the best thing i can do is bite whoever is making me mad in the head.

jenianddean said...

Way to teach that rubber chicken a lesson!
--Jasper

Babs (Beetle) said...

That's it Daisy. You dig him with those claws! Smelly rubber chicken!

Glad your mummy is back home now.

Purrs, Sukie x

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

So much for that rubber chicken.

Anonymous said...

HA HA It's like going to a comedian's show only WAY better because there are cats and no cursing!!!

Anonymous said...

wow that is great that your mommy is back ..... yep you can start now your fun ... i like your pictures specially last one :D hehehhe

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy!! We are so glad your Mommie is home! It's good to see you playing again!

~ Noah and The Bunch

Marian said...

Daisy - It's great that your Mom is back home. And, speaking of great, that chicken's goose bumpy skin looks great!!! Or would that be chicken bumpy skin?
:o) Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

Jimmy Joe said...

You have some real chicken-assassin moves, Daisy. Very impressive. I'm glad your momma is back and everything is back to normal!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Unknown said...

wooo daisy you can has Chiekns!!

Mo and The Purries said...

Yay, I'm glad your mommie is home safe, Daisy!
That claws in the rubber chicken post was awesome!
luv,
Not The Mama

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Way to show that rubber chicken!!!!!

We thought we would see a picture of you hugging your Mom today.

**Waving hi at Miss Pixie**

Junior

Anonymous said...

That's great! I love how you claw that chicken's neck.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Glad your mum is back with you again Daisy. You showed that rubber chick-hen a thing or two. Bet his toesies don't smell any worse than Eric's.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Another defeat for Rubber Chicken! As if all its appearances at Padres games weren't humiliating enough ...

Earthypix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Earthypix said...

You killed-ed the rubber chicken! Go Daisy!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Ohh I like you rubber chicken! How cool! hehehe

Nomi said...

Well, you didnt waste any time telling Mr Chicken who's boss did you Daisy ? Do their feets weely smell so bad??

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That chicken had better watch itself around your house Daisy!

I am glad to see that your person is back round your house.

Tatum Tot said...

Ooo boy rubber chicken is a meanie! I would chew him up and pull his stuffing out! Though he doesn't look like he has stuffing...

Asta said...

Daisy
That wubbew chicken will nevew dawe be wude to you again! you told him!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Karen and Gerard said...

You sure whooped that rubber chicken. Glad you are having fun again!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Mommie's home!!!!!!
You really got that chicken... Go get 'em!

Gizmo said...

Haha Daisy you are so funny! My parents are leaving friday and I am thinking of having a party!!!

Quasi said...

That chicken was totally rude and you had every right to teach him a lesson.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Good girl Daisy! Bite it's head off!

Amber-Mae said...

Owoweeee! I don't think I'd like to be that chicken right now. Your claws are needle sharp Daisy!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Chat Blanc said...

yeah, give that rubbery chicken the business! Happy Purrsday :)

Tybalt said...

Hurray for your mommy being home!

I can tell that your rubber chicken is a very rude rubber chicken. I am sure you taught him a very valuable lesson!

PB 'n J said...

Way to show that chicken!

We're glad your Mommy's back and everything is back to normal!

BeadedTail said...

That chicken is no match for you Daisy!

I'm glad your Mommie is home again!

AB clan said...

Good catch Daisy!
ViVi & AB

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy, my Mommy just wrote a story about chicken pecking her toes. If you haven't yet, please do read it.

The Crew said...

Ewwww...I've never smelled chicken toenails, but I'll take your word for it that they don't smell nice.

Your friend
Misty

Black Cat said...

Welcome home Daisy's Mommie! Daisy, you deaded that rubber chick-hen good enough to re-dead him again very soon! He looks like he has lots of deadibility left in him! Did your Mommie bring him home for you? :) xxx

Speedcat Hollydale said...

all i can say is .... I WANT TO PLAY TO!!

I must link to this Daisy. Best laughingly fun post I have seen this week :-)

Speedy Cat

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

You showed him! Wow! He'll not better next time he thinks about putting those stinky chicken feet in your cute little face.

Cindy

Skeezix the Cat said...

Do rubber chikkins have toejam?

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Holy crap!!!!

Nice, Daisy, nice!

~Goldie

zevo hussein calamari said...

OUCH! So glad your mommy is home. We missed you... so sorry we have not been able to visit much.

Thanks for biting so hard for us last night.
xoxoxoxo

The Furry Kids said...

That rubber chicken looks like trouble, but I think he'd be fun to play with. We would like a rubber chicken, but sadly we are Not Allowed. Stoopid EG and his stoopid obsession with rubber. Grrrr.

Thoughts said...

Good job Daisy! You certainly showed that chicken who the boss is, right?

PS- Arent you glad your Mommie is back? We really miss our Mommie when she has to go away for something called "bizniss trips"

Theodore and Sasha

The WriggleButts said...

Yay! We're so very happy your Mom is back with you and all is well.. Uhm.. Apart from the rather rude rubber chicken!

Bajas & Virus

Forty Paws said...

Rubber chicken looks dead.

Luf, Us

Donna said...

Wow. You sure showed that chicken who's boss!


I am so glad your Mommy is home. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Good to see that your mother is at home..By the way..nice looking pictures.

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, you sure showed that stupid rubber chicken. He is a dumb toy.

JD at I Do Things

SophieKitty said...

You showed that chicken a thing or two!!

Sarge Charlie said...

Welcome home mommie, Miss Daisy was very good while you were gone.

Mr. Echo said...

I'm glad yur Momma made it home to yoo. I hope yoo will share deetales of her trip even tho it wuz for a sad reezun.

Good job on dat chickhen! Yoo can make it go ded all yoo want.

L. Alida said...

Yay! Welcome home Daisy and Pixie's Mommie! I bet there was lots of snuggling when Mommie walked in the door. :)
Do rubber chicken toes smell bad? I would sniff my daughter's rubber chicken's toes, but she all ready thinks I'm weird. I will let my kitties sniff it and see what they think. :)
Very cute pictures Daisy! You make the silliest faces!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

This brutal torturing of a perfectly innocent dead rooster is heartbreaking.

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're so glad your mom is home. She must have been very happy to see you. We know you'll be extra nice to her. She had a sad time.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We have an award for you. ~S,S & C

Tesla and Hansel said...

Dat iz great chic-hun yoo haf dere.

By way, i left yoo sumtin... here!

The Devil Dog said...

We wouldn't ever bet against you, Daisy.

Roxy

Lux said...

Poor rubber chicken. He never stood a chance.

;-)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Glad your mom is at home and everything is back to normal!
Good job with that rubber chicken!
I have one of those and I like how it squeaks!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Quill and Greyson said...

Those chicken legs remind me of Daddy!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Goodness ... That rubber chicken-dood is a rude guy! Show him who's boss, Miss Daisy!
DMM

Anonymous said...

lol, it is very funny
nice story

Max said...

Hmmm...I'm willing to bet rubber chicken feet don't smell any worse than people armpit tastes...

Bogdan, the editor said...

DIE rubber chikken DIE! Yeah! What a show!

meemsnyc said...

What a nice toy to play with. Thank you for your note on our blog. So, when did Daisy and Pixie met for the first time, were they aggressie towards each other? The new cats keeps wanting to pounce on the others. Like he has his claws out and hisses very loud.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

woof woof!! :) hope i did not scare u! You are such a funny cat, Daisy! :)

Gizmo said...

I just wanted to stop by and invite you to my party Friday-Saturday!!!

Motor Home Cats said...

Wow - you really showed that chicken who is boss didn't you?

It looks like you had a lot of fun with it.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That rubber chicken does look very rude! We are glad you showed him who's the boss, Daisy!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh, you sure teach that rubber chicken not to be rude again

~ Girl girl

Kimo and Sabi said...

Ewwww - stinky rubber chicken feets! Bite his head OFF OFF OFF!

Samantha & Mom said...

You go Daisy and make that rubber chicken act nice!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

Our smallest bean used to have a chicken exactly the same as that! She loved it so much, would cuddle it, sleep with it and take it everywhere.

We tried to nom on it one day, it doesnt really taste like chicken, its full of icky beads. Mum had to search the shops to find another.

Our little bean got really upset when we showed her your pics, she thought you stole her "chickie"

Beans are so weird!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful that your Mom is back. I bet you were lonesome with out her.

The chicken looks great fun too!

Unknown said...

Aww.. Poor rubber chicken!

His sibling is with us, actually. Lying on top of our TV set. :D

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Good job Daisy! You got him!
--JB

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

The chicken deserved what he got for being rude and having stinky toenails. Welcome home Daisy's mom!

MYM said...

omg...you have no idea how much I needed a laugh today! LOL Love you Daisy! Glad your mommie is home :)

Anonymous said...

Psst Daisy can you comes over to my house and mebbe have an "accident" with my Mummys new pet chicken? Its not a bad chicken but it is kinda scary and also it gets in my way a lot. If I do this accident myself I will prolly be in trubble. But I can see from yer post here that you are a very effishint chicken eliminator so I would likes to hire you... does you like stuffed toys cause I can pay you with the legs I tore off one...

Anonymous said...

Conquest will be Daisy's!

LizzyT said...

I am glad your mommie is home again with you. You look alot happier now!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Daisy!! ... I am often amazed at the traffic here at your blog, but with such creative posts and a mommy that is actively around the blogosphere, it is no wonder :-)

I do not think I have ever been here to be disappointed. Thanks for this excellent addition to WCT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpeedyCat

Rashi said...

We like chicken but we have never had a rubber one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails