Saturday, September 6, 2008

Photo Hunters: String

The Photo Hunters theme this week is string. I am not sure if my leash counts as a string, but it is a long, stringy thing that keeps me from going wherever I want.
See? The string is always in my way.
Well, maybe it is more like a rope than a string. I am not sure.
I am certain that if I did not have this string tying me down, I could climb this tree for real!


Share/Bookmark

76 Notes for Daisy:

Ailurophile said...

We iz pretty sure you'd be able to climb the tree as well ~ in the last piktur you look like asking ur Mommie ~ are you going to let go or what...

Christine and FAZ said...

Hi Daisy, trees are good to go up but not so good to go down - take it from me. FAZ

i beati said...

There you are in the last photo with those perplexing eyes I know so well. Your signature look. Maybe someday you'll get a tall indoor climbing post . Gracie across the street has one that goes to the ceiling.My cats want to move there some days ha ha

Anonymous said...

Crikey, Daisy! That last shot makes you look like a great adventurer!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We think you would climb that tree if you didn't have your leash on. Trees are fun to climb cuz they make our mum scared when we go right up high on the little branches. hehe.

Juliana said...

love the color of ur string

Please drop at my PH post also: in HERE and HERE Thanks

ZOOLATRY said...

We believe your large pink string definitely qualifies...

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Oh, Daisy! I dunt likez dem leashie thingiez! OK? I learneded howz to escapez one when I wuz a lill kitty kat. OK? (My leashie thingie was blue).

The Florida Furkids said...

Hi Daisy,
We think your leash qualifies as string! That color looks great on you!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

Crikey - look at you! You are so adventureous!

CRIZ LAI said...

Aikss... we rather have no strings attached :P

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Dma said...

and then how would you get down from the tree? you'd probably need a rope.

Team Tabby said...

That looks like a really good climbing tree, Daisy.. Too bad there is a 'string' attached!


Mindy & Moe

Mickey's Musings said...

I agree Daisy!! Sometimes the STRING is not so much fun! I guess smaller STRINGS are for fun , big STRINGS spoil your fun :)
Purrs Mickey

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

string? dat'z reelee pushin it daisy!
harharhar!
luv--jh

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, that is a pretty nice string leash you got there!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Anonymous said...

Why must these humans have us connected to such devices huh?
I tellz you what though Miss Daisy your adamant face when you iz in the tree in the last photo kinda makes me wanna see how high I can getz before the sting pulls me back.

Parker said...

I just might like a harness!
I have to ask Mommy for one.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Your STRING is a lovely pink and without it holding you back you could certainly climb the tree.~S, S & C

The Devil Dog said...

We are certain you could climb that tree, Daisy. We think the leash is holding you back.

Roxy & Lucky

Hootin Anni said...

Daisy....I thought sure enough you'd be showing us your toy string today...you really threw me off balance. LOL

My strings are strung and strummed...stop by if you can find time. Happy Hunting!

Chrissie said...

OOoo, I just read in your cbox that you saw another 'gator! Your string could keep you attached to your mommie and she'll keep you from becoming breakfast!

Quill and Greyson said...

Hi Daisy, You do look nice in pink.

Unknown said...

Yoo has some strong paws to climb the tree, even if its not as high as yoo want to be!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Daisy, you are climbing that tree! Cool!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i know you could climb up there honey! but could you climb down?

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Marilyn said...

It's fun going up but scary going down.

At least it's a very pretty string.

(Not playing but I wanted to stop by and see what you are up to. Turns out you're up to pretty high up.)

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you are such an adventurer in your lovely pink string!

Anonymous said...

I do think we have to interpret the theme with some poetic licence :) Lovely shots as always.

Sarge Charlie said...

I am sure you would like to have no strings but sometimes Mommies know best

Shaggy and Scout said...

Just call it a tether or your lifeline, Daisy. I have to wear a harness when I go out too. Sometimes I try to wiggle away when mom puts it on, but she says she would cry if I ran off and I don't want mom to cry. -Scout

Sweet Purrfections said...

Your leash definitely qualifies as string, but I don't think you can play with that one too much.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you would love climbing that tree if not for that string.

Anonymous said...

O, Daisy, bet you'd be up that tree is a sekund if it weren't fur that "string".
Hee hee,
KC

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you do not like your leash, Daisy, but you look so fashionable in it! That tree shot looks like it should be in the cover of "Cats Exploration" or "National Catography" or something. Nice!

Victor Tabbycat said...

It's string enuf fur me. I don't like my harness or leash. Mom gathered sum older pictors of me playin wif a bag an string fur dis week. I's not feelin too fotogeneric rite now cuz of my owie eye. When I sawed da vet today, she said I was hot an she wants to see me again Monday. I's just too handsome I guess.
Purrs, Victor
(mild fever, eye's better but no dye until he's feeling better)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We know yoo could climb aaaaall da way up dat tree if yoo weren't held down by dat leash.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I think your leash is a good string. A good string because you can not eat it! Momma has a problem here with some of us wanting to swallow string.
~ KittyBoy

PastormacsAnn said...

Pesky string that keeps you from going where you want. At least it's a great color. Nice choice for The Hunt.

Tesla and Hansel said...

As always, an awardie waits for you :)

I like your string post

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Hi Daisy! I'm sorry I haven't been around much. I miss youuu!

That string looks awful restrictive. That is why I like to EATZ strings.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

How exciting! You got to climb the tree...a little.

Kimo and Sabi said...

That is a furry big string!

P.S. - has you battend down da hatches? We hopes you are all safe if da storm comes yer way.

Samantha & Mom said...

We think your pretty pick leash qualifies as a STRING! After all the definition of string is: A cord usually made of fiber, used for fastening, tying, or lacing. We are purrring hard that IKE doesn't come your way!
Your FL furiends,

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, we think that you leash counts as a big string! And it keeps you safe while you are outside too, so that is a wonderful string!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon
Pee ess ... please tell your Mommie (belated) welcome home from us!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy!!! Thank you so much, I look much better now. Please go check out my complete hockey mom makeover!!!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You look furry sporty in that "string" 'an harness, Miss Daisy. I don't think that your momma would want you climbin' trees for real like JH does. She'd get pretty worried, I'm sure.
DMM

Motor Home Cats said...

We bet you would have lots of fun without the string tying you down.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

PS - we like you with the makeup and wig on your twitter picture.

Forty Paws said...

That's a very nice colored string!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

We are certain you could climb that tree, Daisy. We think the leash is holding you back.

Clover said...

Hi Daisy,
Sorry I am so late - but I am so sorry to hear about your great grandma.
Love Clover xo
P.S. I love how we have matching harnesses!

Nomi said...

You need to be on the end of your pink string Daisy cos you got some big fierce cweetures where you lif and they might gobble you up !

RJ Flamingo said...

Hi Daisy! Can you play with and bite and wrestle with the leash thingie? Well, then, it's a string! JJ thinks pink is definitely your color.

Do stop by when you can -
http://flamingofotos.blogspot.com

Lux said...

Is that the official Puppia leash, Daisy? The one my mom was too cheap to buy me since she already had another? ;-)

Rosie & Cheeto said...

It's like yer free to eggsplore, but not reely. Hrumph!

Fred said...

We tried a harness once for one of our kitties. She ate it.

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh Daisy, you look so lovely in your pink harness. Of course you could climb the tree, but you might not be able to get down again.

Purrs, Sukie x

Anonymous said...

Aww.. Daisy, you look real adventurer in that last photo. I love the color of your string or rope or whatever! I'm sure you'll be qualified.

Maddy said...

Do you know I was searching everywhere to find a photo of my daughter's handiwork. She loves string and belts and anything that can be used as a leash.

Since we have two of the most adorable cats of the planet [I know everyone says that] that leash would be perfect [and far less dangerous than string!]
Cheers

MYM said...

Well,it certainly is a very pretty string, er...rope. Very stylish as always.

I did a string photo hunt to, on my photo blog...and it's of my cat Bear...she likes string ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy! It is fun to climb trees but sometimes it is hard to come back down! Your pink leash is very pretty.

Lightning and Co. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Looks like the string helps to keep you grounded...lol

L. Alida said...

Your picture in the tree is so pretty Daisy. Toeshee likes the big thick strings in my hoodies. I gave him one to play with because it was too long anyway.
I hope the nasty Ivan stays away from you. I worry about my southern friends. I still think living down south would be nice though. :)
Have a really nice rest of the weekend!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I hate I have to go out on leash all the time!
I am sure I would not be able to climb a tree but I know I'd love to run free!
I hope you are having a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Quasi said...

Well, it's a drag to have a leash, but at least it's in one of your colors.

Donna said...

I think you should get a stretchy leash so Mommy can let you climb the tree and stay on the leash at the same time! Do they make those?

stan said...

u cat owners r driving me into one tight corner with the message - "cats r better than dogs". Haha. I was thinking of getting a dog but now....

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Oh, Daisy, you are lucky to get to go outside on your leash/string!

Purrrrrrrrrs, China Cat

Black Cat said...

Hey Daisy dear, are you bogged down with red tape? Oh no, silly me, it's pink string! Stay safe from the latest storm darling. I'm worried about my Dad & Stepmom & 2 Carolina Cats as they seem to be in the path. xxx

Teddy Westlife said...

I think, Daisy, that the harness and rope might have to get deaded soon. Then you will be able to climb lots of trees.

Huffle Mawson

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, you are so funny! It always make my day visiting your blog.

HeatherK said...

your leash is made of little strings weaved together to make a stronger one to hold back your curious kitty. I'd say is suits the theme.

Colby and Cheddar said...

Daisy, could you please let our Mom know where you gots your harness? We wants one like it (Only NOT pink! We are boy kittehs!).

Mom wants us to use a harness to be safe but we don't like ours so far!

MaoMao said...

hehe, you look furry spiffy in yur pink string, Daisy!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Accursed string! We need a Constitutional amendment to ban it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails