Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Comics with Daisy!




After I got my virtual makeover, Mr. Shrill had to get one, too! He looks good with hair.


Share/Bookmark

74 Notes for Daisy:

Donna said...

I think the new hairstyle for Mr. Shrill is very thick. Makes him look like a news reporter.

Poppy Q said...

Hahaaha - I thought it looked like Mrs Shrill. Maybe your playdough pal needs a girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs a little makeover now and again Mr Shrill! :)
I hope that you helped Snail!

V-V

Henson Ray said...

Great cartoon.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Poppy Q is exactly correct, it looks like a Mrs. Shrill! hahaha!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Oh boy, I can't wait until Snail get's a make over!

Tag, you're it! You have been tagged for the five things blogging me-me. Visit my blog for the rules and to read my response to this me-me. (I got my secretary to do it for me!)

Parker said...

Mr.Shrill has a chic streak now!

Karen and Gerard said...

That was nice of you, snail, to let Mr. Shrill on the computer. I am anxious to see how your blog is coming along, snail. I think Mr. Shrill looks fine without hair. Maybe I'm just used to him that way. Perhaps if the hair were a wild color, it would look better on him. He should try different colors like red or purple or blue!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh Mr Shrill looks good with hair Daisy!

Purrs, Sukie x

Mickey's Musings said...

Hair is cool!! His smile is really nice!!
Purrs Mickey

i beati said...

Ah you two always good laughs for Sunday - I like Daisy and Harley playing, too. oUR DOG IS HURT SO WE ARE BUSY..SK

Chat Blanc said...

wow! that's quite a change for Mr. Shrill to have hair. it might take some getting used to it for me! :)

Unknown said...

Hee hee, we thought maybe Mr. Shrill was posting his bio on eHarmony or match.com!

Be interesting to see who would respond!

Your pals,

Petey and Mica

Sarge Charlie said...

Mr Shrill looks good but your makeover is just beautiful

The Island Cats said...

Hahaha! We like the old Mr. Shrill better!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I thought he looked like a clown. Better stick with his current look.

Lynda Lehmann said...

How creative and adorable! :)

Makes me miss my childhood "Gumby" days!

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, how I look forward to my Sunday Comics with Daisy. Mr. Shrill, I think you need to try a blonde hooker wig. And then start your own blog.

JD at I Do Things

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

It was very nice of snail to let Mr. Shrill use the computer. Virtual makeovers are fun. ~S,S & C

CRIZ LAI said...

That's cute Daisy. I wonder how he would look like in purple hair.. :P

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

jenianddean said...

That is quite a makeover for Mr. Shrill. Nice to see him with two eyes.
--Jasper

The Florida Furkids said...

Wow that's quite a change for Mr Shrill. Is Mr Shrill doing a makeover so he can find the future Mrs Shrill and they can have lots of little Shrills??

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Tatum Tot said...

LOL the Mum says you look like Mr bill!

Mini said...

LOL Snails make over shod be thick to!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I think Mr. Shrill put on too much make up :-0

Lux said...

That's a fun cartoon. Maybe our pet rocks should get a makeover, too ...

P.S. I weigh just a tinch over 12 pounds, Daisy (12.3 or 4). Mom groans when she picks me up! My sisters both weigh about 6 pounds.

Anonymous said...

Daisy: when will Snail go public with his blog? Tell him to hurry up.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

mr shrill has a little rouge on his cheeks too, doesn't he daisy? is he a little bit "girly" looking now? maybe sarge should go there and get some hair!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxo

TheSlyCat said...

Teehee, Mr. Shrill is pretty funny. I hope that he let snail back onto his blog afterwards. Have a great Sunday Daisy and Harley!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha!

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Aww! Great new hairstyle. :)

Anonymous said...

Poor Snail, always getting pushed around by Mr Shrill. Snail ought to get a turn with the makeover next!

Dma said...

i'm gonna have to start reading mr. snail's blog. it looks great.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Hi Snail, We like your blog. Keep writing!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Asta said...

Hehehehehe
Mr Shwill..bald is bettew than a wug anyay..you don't want to look like that Mr Twump guy..widicoolous..I think you look gweat au natoowal
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Mr. Echo said...

That wig took yeers off Mr. Shrill. But I like yoo jes the way yoo is.

Happy Sunday Daisy and Harley!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Mr. Shrill sure does look different!
Cute Sunday Comic, Daisy!
~ The Bunch

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think Mr. Shrill is very clever to change his style~!!!
Hee hee hee~~~~
Looks very .... fashion ?
hahahaha~~

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha, we thought Mr.Shrill looks like Mrs.Shrill now too.

Quasi said...

Maybe Mr. Shrill needs his own computer. Will your new brother be starting a blog soon?

Linda S said...

Mr. Shrill needs some mousse to keep that hair in line...

Daisy that is a great post. I hope you are having a great weekend!

Little Ding!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

First, we must commend Snail fur letting Mr Shrill get on da puter right away...we like da hair but we don't think Mr Shrill needs all dat eye makeup. Maybe Poppy Q is right and Mr Shrill needs a gerlfrend.

Bogdan, the editor said...

I think the eyeshadow makes the makeover..... .....

Jans Funny Farm said...

Daisy, As ever, you are being kind.

Don't tell him. We don't want to hurt his feelings. But he looks more like a circus clown than himself after his makeover. We think Mr. Shrill looks better as he is.

Christine and FAZ said...

That's just like those programs you see on TV where they start off not so good and end up fabulous. FAZ

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Mr. Shrill looks very happy with his new look.

The WriggleButts said...

He's looking pretty good! Virus keep growing hair, but he's not startet digitally improving it quite yet!

Bajas

Questdriven said...

That's so funny!

Tesla and Hansel said...

Mr. shrill! wat a nice hairstyle. I like it a lot. Yoo'll be so popular wif da lady clay monsters. :)

Motor Home Cats said...

That was very nice of Snail to let Mr. Shrill barge in on his computer time. We think Mr. Shrill needs some etiquite lessons.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

PS - how are you and Harley doing?

Isis said...

Daisy daisy daisy. I have something special for you!

AWARDY SUNDAY!

BeadedTail said...

Mr. Shrill's true identity is coming out!

MaoMao said...

hehe, Mr. Shrill looks furry hip!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Mr Shrill looks pawesome with his new makeover....and I just saw your makeover, it's is BEAUTIFUL!!

~Marie

Fred said...

That's a lot of hair!

Kitikata-san said...

Dear Daisy, I am so happy Harley is being a good brother kitty to you! Congratulations on a new kitty in your home. I will miss Pixie, but I am also looking forward to new adventures with Harley!

Gretchen said...

Mr. Shrill looks much better.

I like Harley. I'm glad you have a brother now. He looks very big!

Hugs...G

Randi said...

DAISY! I don't get around to your place for a bit & suddenly you have a brother!!!!! Congratulations!

Can't wait to hear all about him! I'm sure PixieAngel would approve!

love & licks,
Randi

The Oceanside Animals said...

Looking good, Mr. ... uhhh, Mrs ... uh, Ms ... Well, looking good, anyway.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Mr. Shrill, you look so dashing and debonair with your new hair style! Do you think that maybe you can get a nice leisure suit to wear too, and then you could go dancing! Hubba hubba!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon
Pee Ess ... Hi Daisy and Harley!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Oh, Mr. Shrill looks much better! He looks real good with hairs!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Black Cat said...

Hahaha! Mr Shrill does look like Mrs Shrill and Donald Trump combined! Thank you Asta, I wondered who it was he reminded me of, hee hee!

You are kind Snail. I think you have the right cattit, erm, attitude to make a good blogger:) xxx

The Devil Dog said...

Ummmm, okay. If you say so.

Roxy

Chesney Cats said...

Mr. Shrill looks pretty hot, Daisy!

Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus & Emma

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Oh yes, def an emurgencie!!

PurrPrints said...

I agree, the poofy haired look is a good one for Mr. Shrill

The Fitness Diva said...

I like Mr. Shrill's new look! ;)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Mr Shrill looks nice after the makeover

~ Girl girl

Ramses said...

Looking good! :)

Anonymous said...

I dunno... Mr. Shrill kinda looks like a drag queen after his make over... was that the look he was going for? Next he'll be vacationing in Key West, I suppose...

Anonymous said...

I think the new hairstyle for Mr. Shrill is very thick. Makes him look like a news reporter.

Mr. Tigger in Cat-Lands said...

Mr. Shrill looks great with his new makeoever! Snail is going to want one next!
Your FL furiends,

Sushi said...

Oh I loved your virtual makeover girl! You look like a cover girl!
PS: good to know about twitpic, thanks Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Are you surrrrre MR SHRILL isn't e-mailing a girrrrrl? You should waaaaaatch what he's dooooing on the web!
PS: I think Harley is a cool bro! I wish mine was like that!
PPS:I miss Pixie!
PPPS: U R COOL!
PPPPS: :) :( :* :p :V :U
PPPPPS: I... Oh never mind! BYE BYE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails