Saturday, September 27, 2008

Photo Hunters: View

The Photo Hunters theme this week is view. Sometimes, I get to sit outside and enjoy the view!
Here is the view looking to the right from my backyard. That big tree is called a Gumbo Limbo tree.
Here I am enjoying the view with my Mommie! I would rather look at the view than at the camera.
And if I look the other way, here is the view to the left! Luckily, there are no alligators in my view today.



Share/Bookmark

87 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

What a beautiful view from your back garden. Thanks for sharing the nice scenery, and the awesome snapshot of you and your mom. Aren't you girls sweet.

Smooches to you my Florida friends.

The Lazy Iguana said...

If I tried to put any of my cats on a leash, I wold lose blood. And skin.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, with you in the view, it is always beautiful!

Gemma Wiseman said...

What a great view to stroll out and enjoy each day Daisy! You are so lucky!

Forever Foster said...

It's a good thing there weren't any alligators in your view. They look cool, but they are scary!

-Fui, Suey and Evie.

Teddy Westlife said...

It's a lovely view and I am VERY glad there are no alligators to be seen.

Huffle Mawson

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Gosh Daisy, you are SO lucky to have such a wonderful view from your home! We would be looking outside all of the time if we lived there!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon
Pee ess ... tell Harley HI from us!

jams o donnell said...

You have a wonderful view from your garden Daisy!

Anonymous said...

hat is a wonderful view Miss Daisy!!
Only no sunbaking for your Momma I bet :P hehe
My Momma is jealous of your beautiful garden and lawn!
But we both thinks you iz very brave to be outside when alligators could be lurking:)

OOhh PES: Momma says to say a big thank you for the tip on where to buy the latest mens fashion! :P hehe

V-V

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

The Gumbo Limbo tree looks interesting, we have never seen one before thank you for sharing.

You have a beautiful view Daisy. ~S,S & C

The Florida Furkids said...

That's a pretty view from your house. We're glad there wasn't an alligator there today!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

Love the view... I can't beleive it is so close to the everglades...

Like the gumbo limbo tree.

jenianddean said...

You have a very pretty view. I was watching for alligators in case I needed to tell you to run fast. Glad there weren't any. I think my favorite is the picture of you with your Mom. We never look at the camera when Mom is posing with us either. Why make it easy on them?
--Jasper

The Island Cats said...

You have a pretty view there, Daisy! Lukcy you!

Parker said...

You have a wonderful view, always something interesting to look at.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, you have a very beautiful back yard. I am so happy that there were not any huge lizzards hanging around.
I adore this photo of you and your mom together.

I am so happy that Harley is living at your house now forever. He looks like a perfect mancat.
Mom knows that Harley was just there at the shelter waiting for you and mom to get him someday. Pixie will never be forgotten and she is with our beloved Caesar and with my auntieJoyce's Zippy. They are a happy trio.

purr and love

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

your yard and your view and your mommie are all lovely daisy. and of course, so are you!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

RJ Flamingo said...

Beautiful views, today, Daisy! My mommy puts me in a big kitty playpen when I want to go outside. I love the fresh air, too, but I never get to feel the grass under my paws like you do!

Mommy finally woke up and posted, so I hope you'll stop by:
http://flamingofotos.blogspot.com

Cheers!
Love -- JJ

Hootin Anni said...

I love the one of you and Daisy!!

Mine's up, it's a Cat's Eye View of fun.

Happy Hunting.

Quill and Greyson said...

Those are lovely views. Was Harley taking your picture? Thanks for the purrs I'm sure they will help us.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

You have such a nice backyard, Daisy! Thank you for sharing the lovely view. I'm glad you didn't have any alligator run-ins!

badgirl33 said...

you live in a lovely places (except the alligators)

http://miezekatzen.blogspot.com

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have a beautiful view, but the alligators would scare us.

Tesla and Hansel said...

Dat iz bootiful view daisy! I luf where yoo lif.

i beati said...

splendid view as all of Florida is I think. And I got to view the lovely Daisy and Mommy as well. Daisy looks quite petite in Mommy's arms ..

Donna said...

Yay for Mommy and Daisy having a good time Outside. Yay!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Your views are so much more beautiful than ours! Thank you for sharing them with us!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We love yur views! Just watch owt for dem allygaters.

Lux said...

You have nice views there, Daisy - a pretty place!

Isis said...

What a nice view Daisy! Did harley get to visit it with you?

Babs (Beetle) said...

Those are very beautiful views Daisy!

Purrs, Sukie x

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We like yoor view...without aleegators it's purrfekt.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

The view is simply lovely, Daisy~!
I just love your spot,
looks quiet and very fresh,
I can see why you are so sunny~~~
Big Big hugsssss to you and your Mom!

Mo and The Purries said...

Glad there are no gators in your view today, Daisy!!!!
Love to you & your mommie & Harley, too!

Not The Mama

Mickey's Musings said...

Those are great VIEWS!!!! I like the VIEW of you and your Mom :)
I would not like a VIEW of an alligator!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Dma said...

great view. u must be having a ball showing harley all the great things about his new home.

Sarge Charlie said...

You have a beautiful view miss daisy, not like the mountains but just a beautiful. I love being retired because we have mountains for the summer and return to your views for the winter.

Mini said...

It's a beautiful view......

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I don't think I'd look at the camera either, with a view like that!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You have such lovely views from's your home. That's a great pic of you and your mom.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You haf nice views at your place, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

What a scenic place to live! I love the shot of you and your mom.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Well, Daisy..I was wondering about the alligators. Glad you are watching out for them!
~ Noah

Kimo and Sabi said...

That is a beeyooteeful view you gots there!

P.S. - Who gots da view of you and yer momma?

Mr. Echo said...

Yoo haff more neet things to look at than I do. I saw yur silly pitchur playin with Harley. Yoo guys is gitting along so good. Yoo the big sister now!

Toulouse said...

Oh Daisy, what a beautiful view you have of the yard. So much water too! Have you been tempted to check it out? Thank you for sharing your lovely yard! A lovely picture of you and your mom!

Hugs,
Toulouse

Black Cat said...

Beeeeeeautiful views and a lovely shot of you and your Mommie. Those are fascinating trees:) xxx

Niko and Cloud said...

that is an awesome view!

Anonymous said...

Amazing Daisy -- you have a view to the right AND left. You are so lucky!

Anonymous said...

The picture of you with your mom and the sun on the water is quite lovely Daisy.

Jans Funny Farm said...

You sure have a beautiful view in any direction, Daisy.

Karen and Gerard said...

Your view is beautiful, Daisy. It looks like you live right in a park! Are there sometimes alligators in that area? That would be scary! Did you ever climb that Gumbo Limbo tree? I enjoyed seeing your mommie in a picture with you for a change. She loves you very much. Did Harley get to go outside too?

By the way, thanks for commenting on my blog!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful place to live - a beautiful view in every direction!

TabbyNormal said...

Ooooh, are there really alligators in your view sometimes? We would love to hear all about that!!

Purrs,
Abby and Stygia

Anonymous said...

Alligators? ALLIGATORS? You mean sometimes there are ALLIGATORS? That's scarey! Make sure you stay near your Mommie so she can keep you safe from them ALLIGATORS!

BeadedTail said...

Daisy you have a beautiful view and I notice that you are very alert for alligators! You're not only adorable but you are a very smart kitty!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful yard and a beautiful mommy too.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You have a beautiful view at your house!
--JB

Turkey Cats said...

Do you ever get to climb on those trees? They look very fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've got an awesome view, Daisy! You're a lucky kitty. :) Here's my view.

Chat Blanc said...

I can see why you like to enjoy the view. It's gorgeous, especially when alligator free!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow can yoo get gumbo and limbo poles off that tree??? i wunder why dada didnt plant wun of thoze on the hill!!!! ok bye

Unknown said...

No alligators is a good view to has!

Sassy Kat said...

I was worried when I saw you outside but they I saw a leash. I was afraid that you might run too far from the house. Glad there were no gators the day you were outside.

L. Alida said...

Daisy, you have such a pretty yard and a pretty Mommie! I still think living where it's nice and warm would be nice. Green grass, pretty trees, and balmy breezes. Hold the alligators though! :)
Have a happy weekend with Mommie and Harley!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Chrissie said...

I'm really glad there are no 'gators, too, Miss Daisy! Are you teaching Harley about them? And the rude lizards? I'm sure Harley would benefit from your experience.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
You have a pawesome view you have!
Sure you are so lucky to live there!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Southbaygirl said...

Daisy..alligators? They sound scary! Do you see alligators when you look out your window? We like your view!

Kodak, Winton, 3 Perf and Blossom

Anonymous said...

Those are all beautiful pics. Very colorful, and very capturing. By capturing, I mean you were able to capture the summer's beauty. Nice one!

Linda S said...

I love your view...Little Ding would love to look but would be scared if he got outside. Your leash is very pretty, Daisy!

Little Ding's Mommy

The Devil Dog said...

Those are beautiful views you have there, Daisy. I think we would enjoy them too. As long as there were no alligators.

Roxy

Jimmy Joe said...

Yes, our colorful trees are pretty, but you have beautiful views, too, Daisy! I think I would prefer viewing alligators only on the Internets, though, and not in my yard. I am very excited for you that you have a cool new mancat brother to play with.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Team Tabby said...

You have some lovely views of your yard, Daisy!

Mindy & Moe

Kaz's Cats said...

Daisy, that's a great view, and we love the photo of you and your Mom in the garden. Glad that there aren't any alligators out there - they sound a bit mean.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Sweet Purrfections said...

That's a beautiful view from your back yard. I love the picture of you and your mom.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i diden't say hi to harley an congratyoolashunz to u ... becuz i wuz owt lookin fer mi brudder mickey'z voice. he lost it.
so ... i mite be late but ... hi harley an congratyoolashunz to u daisy on yer noo brudder.
luv--jh

Leslie said...

Oh Daisy - we LOVE looking at your views! We wish we could see an alligator though.

Daisy! I'm in PhotoHunt AGAIN!! I'm really truly in it again!
Purrs from Pyewacket.

CRIZ LAI said...

You have a very nice backyard view Daisy. Luckily that alligator was not there.. hehe.

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Sunny's Mommy said...

You have lots of nice views in your yard :-D

Marilyn said...

It looks so green and warm where you live. I think I would like to live in a place like that. I'm glad you didn't see any alligators though. That's probably scary.

Sasha said...

That is a very special view Daisy. I like walking on my lead too, but I don't get a view like this.

Thoughts said...

Wow, what a great view! That place where you get to live is SO beautiful Daisy! And you are so lucky that your Mommie takes you outside with her. Outside is our favorite place to be but we get to roam around free since there aren't alligators in Ohio! But we can't be out at night :(

Mr. Tigger in Cat-Lands said...

Those are so great VIEWS Daisy! You and your Mom are so cute together!
Your FL furiends,

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy, I already cautioned you bout them alligators. Tell your Mommie not to turn her back to the lake because it gives my Mommy chills up her back, neck and hair!!

Please be careful!

I really like the signatures at the end of the stories. The handwriting is special.

Love,

Bobby & Theresa111

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

P.S. Daisy, the backyard and all of the trees and lake is so pretty. You are lucky that your Mommie adores you.

Mine does also.

Bobby

Sushi said...

The view is gorgeous! I see why you didn't wanna look at the camera :)

Sarah Coggins said...

You have a wonderful view! Glad there were no gators hanging around while you were out there. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails