Saturday, October 4, 2008

Photo Hunters: Sad

I am missing my sister Pixie. A lot.






Share/Bookmark

101 Notes for Daisy:

TabbyNormal said...

Daisy,
I am sorry you are sad. Yet, you look lovely no matter your mood. I am sure Pixie is purring at you from the other side of the bridge.

Purrs,
Abby & Stygie

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Dear Daisy,

We can understand how much you miss Pixie. But remember that she will always be with you.

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan and Tom

i beati said...

I bet . Those breeds are very sympaticao- Siamese , too.a truly wonderful bond.

Anonymous said...

We know you still miss Pixie a lot, Daisy. We are sad she had to go to the Bridge, too. Her urn is very beautiful.

Forever Foster said...

Dear Daisy,
We are sorry that you are feeling sad. We believe you will never truly be apart, because when you were together, you exchanged little parts of yourselves- from smiles to whaps!

Now, Pixie has part of you to keep her company at the Bridge, and you have part of her with you here.

You'll be together forever, even if you don't see her for a time.

Love from Fui, Suey and Evie.

Poppy Q said...

Awww Miss D you is a sweet sister. I knoes that you and your mom miss Pixie nanas lots, but you know that she is in banana heaven and will be waiting with all our other friends.

Super big kiwi hugs being sent to you my friens.

Poppy and Mum Q

Anonymous said...

Sad but still cute. Hey, I need some cats to guard our cars against rats.
Check my story.

gemmak said...

Daisy, I hate to see you with sads, but they will get less and you know Pixie is still loving you from the Bridge. That is the most wonderful urn you have for her, you are very clever at choosing.

Gemma Wiseman said...

O Daisy!

Remember you may not see Pixie, but you can always feel her with you when ever you need her!

Anonymous said...

I is sending big warm toasty hugs to your Miss Daisy! I will even clean your ears, I like to do that :)

You know being a furry baby that they iz always with us, iz just not the same as being able to reach out and cuddle though, I guess that it sad.
That is a very beautiful elegant photo of Miss Pixie, she was and IS a grand lady :)

V-V

Anonymous said...

Poor Daisy, it's always hurts a little to be missing someone you loved so much. I am sure that Pixie is watching you from above as she feasts on nanners. If you ever see a nanner peel on the sidewalk, when you are out for a stroll, you will know that it was dropped from above by Pixie!

Rumbly purrs to you and your Mum!

Anonymous said...

It's okay to be sad about missing your sister...It's a normal part of grief...

Just remember she's on the other side of the bridge waiting for you...

Lots love, sweetie...

Linda S said...

that is a nice urn. We still have to get one for Princess. I'm sorry you are sad, but I know Princess is happy on the other side of the Bridge and Pixie is too. They chase butterflies all day long!

Little Ding's Mom

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh Daisy, let me hug you, I'm so sorry to see you're sad.
((((Hugs)))).
Sister Pixie is always in your heart, you know that, don't you.

Wade Huntsinger said...

That is always SAD

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
We unnerstand and are so sorry you are sad. We feel that way 'bout our Felix and sometimes we catch mommy cryin' 'cause she misses him so much, too. But, Daisy, we promise you...Pixie is still right there with you...she watches over everything you and your mommy and daddy do every day. And, when you lay down to go to sleeps, Pixie wraps her Angel Wings 'round you to keep you safe and warm.

Try not to be sad, Sweet Daisy. We will say a prayer for you and your mommy and daddy.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely photo essay, Daisy. We know that Harley doesn't replace Pixie, but we are happy for you that you have adopted him in Pixie's memory. We know he will bring great joy to you and your Mommie and Daddie. Be strong: time will help to soften your feelings of loss but they will never entirely go away.

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Oh Dearest Daisy, we are sad that you are sad. We are missing Pixie too.
You know, mommie always smile and think of Pixie whenever she sees bananers and said that we are so fortunate to know a special kitty like Pixie. We couldn't agree more.
Keep the sweet memories and know someday, we will reunite with our loved ones again.
Purrs and Hugs,
3stooges and Mach

Maggie May said...

Hang in there Daisy. We understand....we lost a brofur last year and we are still very sad. Sending you purrs and comforting vibes~~~~
~Maggie May and The Creek Cats~

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

We're so sorry you're sad. Pixie gave you a wonderful gift of lovely memories of her to comfort you in your moments of sadness. That is a beautiful urn.

jams o donnell said...

I'm sory to hear that you're sad Daisy. She has a beautiful urn

Tesla and Hansel said...

i'm so sorry daisy. Iz very very sad. :(

Cupcake said...

Daisy, I am going to miss Pixie to. She was a great cat.

Mickey's Musings said...

That is a reason to be SAD.
(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))
Purrs Mickey

Parker said...

Daisy -
I am sending you a hug today.
(((xoxoxoxox)))
Pixie's urn is very nice.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, dear Daisy - we are so sorry.

Tigger says she misses mom's beloved other siamese who came before - Persia, but Trixie says she doesn't, and I don't know who they are talking about.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

an i am sad becuz i miss mi pig dilly.
jh

Hazel said...

I am so sorry. You will miss Pixie for the rest of your life.
We are all thinking about you.
Hugs,
Hazel

The Florida Furkids said...

(((Daisy))) We know you are sad about Pixie and missing her a lot. Pixie is with you forever though - she's right there in your heart!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Babs (Beetle) said...

That is so sad. I hope you will soon be able to remember Pixie without being sad Daisy.

Purrs, Sukie x

Anonymous said...

Awww Daisy,

I'm so sad that Pixie went to the Bridge.Yet I know her and Buffy are playing in the grass and catching butterflies....Hugs Ariel

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We miss Pixie too. Every time we see a banana we think about her. She is the only cat we know that liked bananas.

Healing purrs for you and your family. ~S,S & C

Monty Q. Kat said...

We understand, Daisy. A lot. *purrs*

Dma said...

even though i didn't ever meet pixie i miss her too. i miss reading about her love of bananers.

Niko and Cloud said...

We are sad about Pixie still too. But Sen-Chan and Tom are right, she will always be with you.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, what a beautiful photo essay. May your memories and photos provide some comfort.

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Sweet Daisy,
We know how sad you must be sweetheart. Just remember, precious Pixie will always be watching over you from the Bridge. She will never, ever leave you.

Lots of love and {{{hugs}}} to you and your Mommie.

xoxoxoxo

Mini said...

It's ok she's at the bridge!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I am sorry you are sad.
It is very hard to not be sad when thinking about our Rainbow Angels.
I think Pixie is watching over you and loving you. Momma thinks of her every time she sees a bananer.
Her urn is beautiful.
(((Daisy)))
~ Maggie Mae and The Bunch

Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm sorry you're sad, Daisy. When you lose someone you love, it can make you sad for a long, long time :(

Anonymous said...

I'm SO sorry you're sad, Daisy. Just always keep thoughts of sister Pixie in your heart & you'll never forget her.

I've lost a few purr-children & I like to think that they're watching over & protecting us on the other side of Rainbow Bridge.

Here's a big hug for you & your Mama from us.

((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, Daisy. I'm so sad to see you sad. But that is a lovely urn, and I know Pixie is very happy in Cat Heaven. She is with you every day, and will help you feel a little less sad.

JD at I Do Things

Quill and Greyson said...

Sorry Daisy, Want to come over and watch cartoons again?

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you will think of Pixie and you'll be sad, and sometimes you'll think of something she did and you'll purr the way you did when she first did it... but as long as you remember her, she will always be with you. You will have to tell Harley about her when he's older. We're sending you and your humans comforting vibes and purrayers.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dearest Daisy,

I feel so sad and feel so sorry for your sadness.:(

I wish I could be with you and give you a big hug!

Hugsss
Adan

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We are sorry you are sad Daisy, but you will slowly get less sad. You must think of all the happy times you had with her.We hope Harley can help to make you less sad.

Bogdan, the editor said...

Aw. Daisy. Don't hide your face. It's OK to be sad about your sister.
Purrs.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are sad. Pixie doesn't want you to be. She had a great time here with your family.

Lidian said...

Daisy, We are sorry to hear that you are feeling sad today. It is natural to though, of course you miss Pixie. She is still with you though just like our Cora and Burgo are with us and our family, they never really leave us you know.

Hope you feel better later-

lots of purrs and love,
Asha and Katia
and Lidian too xx

Lorenza said...

Pixie.
I can understand you miss Pixie.
But you have lots of memories that help you to feel her close.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Shaggy and Scout said...

((((((HUGS))))))

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, family. :( God bless you all.

Haley H said...

Losing you best friend is very sad. I hope that some day soon you will be able to think about Pixie and not be sad.

Haley H said...

Losing you best friend is very sad. I hope that some day soon you will be able to think about Pixie and not be sad.

Puglette said...

We're sending hugs to you and your family, Daisy. And snuffly pug kisses too.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

you cood have yer mommie play the videos with pixie in them, i'm gonna go watch one now

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

(((hug))) We know yoo miss her. Sometimes a good way to feel better is to tell stories about Pixie...maybe yoo should tell Harley about some of da things dat Pixie did.

Anonymous said...

I miss Pixie too. Whenever I see bananas, I think of her.

Love,
Mom to Avo and Turbo

Asta said...

Oh Sweet Daisy
don't be sad..it's awful to miss someone and Pixie is so special..she'll always be wif you and also we willall meet again ovew the wainbow..she's not sick anymowe and will be able to play wif you lots
smoochie kisses
ASTA

The Island Cats said...

We're sad that you are sad, Daisy...remember, Pixie will always be with you...

Jackie said...

Oh my Daisy,
You almost made me cry you look so sad.

I wish I could cuddle up with you. Puma and I really miss our Sugarpuss too.

Maybe tomorrow you will be happier after having all of these visits.

Here's a great big hug for you Daisy!!:-))

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, that is a very sad post. I am sure you and your whole family miss Pixie a lot.

Jans Funny Farm said...

We understand. Jenny was the last one we lost and it took us all a long time to get used to living without her. She helped us start JFF.

TorAa said...

I know the feeling when a beloved cat has gone to the eternity - but also the fabulous moments together.

We are leaving our summerhome this weekend - that's sad - but my photo this week - that's extremely Sad.
I've cried every day since

Black Cat said...

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} xxx

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, I'm so sorry you are so sad but I understand why. Pixie is with you every day in spirit and is watching you from the other side of the bridge. I still get sad when thinking of my furbabies that went over the bridge too but we will be together again someday.

Lux said...

Big {{{hugs}}} to all of you from all of us. That urn is so lovely.

catsynth said...

Those are sad photos. We can understand how much you miss Pixie.

Chat Blanc said...

sending you {{hugs}}

Kimo and Sabi said...

::hugs::

Donna said...

I sorries. I missing her too. Hugs from me.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Daisy,
You must always remember Pixie. I know you must be sad. Pixie is still with you in spirit.
--JB

edda said...

my mommy says it's ok to be sad.

you'll see pixie again someday on the other side of the rainbow bridge.

AB clan said...

Daisy you look so sad.
Pixie is with you anytime and so your Pals
Vivi & AB

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy.

we know that pixie is at the bridge with mu shue she probley brought nana craem pie to his 18 purrday party at the bridge we know you sad we sad too.

MYM said...

It is sad, it takes a long time not to be sad when you lose someone you love.

Hugs & treats to you and your mom Daisy.

Daisy Deadhead said...

Peace Cat still misses Grand Old man, his daddy-surrogate... sometimes he even paces around and meows as if he is hunting for him. :(

(((hugs to Daisy))) so sorry you miss your Pixie!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

We miss your Pixie, too ...
DMM

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Daisy, we know how hard it is to miss a sister.

Hugs and purrs

Skeezix the Cat said...

We miss Pixie a lot, too. Evry time sumbuddy eets a nanner, I think of her. I hope she git to eet as many nanners as she likes, now.

sourpuss said...

That is a beautiful urn! I wish I'd had been able to select something so nice for my baby Creepers when she passed. How very special! Is Pixie's name engraved on it somewhere?

Anonymous said...

Dear Dear Daisy,
We're so sorry, we know how sad you are but try to think of all the time you had with her. And maybe Harley can help make you feel better.

Toulouse said...

Sweet Daisy, I wish I could somehow cheer you up! I truly believe Pixie will always be near you and is watching over you every minute! I do understand your sadness. Just know we ALL love you and are here to help and support you in any way we can!

Hugs and Purrs,
Toulouse

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Awww, Daisy. {{{{{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}}}
We didn't know her for very long, but we miss her too.

Anonymous said...

Awww. Daisy we is sorry you are feeling blue. We are sure Pixie is loving you from the bridge and sending secret silent purrrs and licks to you and your momma!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Oh Daisy! We are sending you many purrs and hugs of comfort.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Poor Daisy - it's okay to miss Pixie. I hope you are feeling better soon.

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy. We are sure that you must miss Pixie something terrible.

Roxy

Mr. Echo said...

Is that the bocks with Pixie? That is a nice one! It's okay to be sad. Thats how Pixie lives on. In yur curly furry little hart. Thats why it kinda hurts. But Pixie duzzint hurt, she's running around happy at the Bridge waiting for yoo and yur momma.

PB 'n J said...

We're sorry that you are sad Daisy, it takes time to heal - we've been there.

But we are super excited to see your new brofurr - we missed it while Mommy and Daddy were gone. He looks like a nifty kitty!

Mommy would like to know where your Mommie got that nice urn for Pixie, she's been looking for urns for Purdy and Basil and that one is lovely.

Purrs,
Pearl, Bert and Jake

jenianddean said...

Oh Daisy...I'm so sorry you are sad. That post made my mom's eyes leaky. I think you need to go and snuggle with your mommie and Harley and tell fun stories about Pixie and all the adventures you two had together.

Purrs-
Jasper McKitten-Cat

Marilyn said...

Hugs to you Daisy. You look very sad in those pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweet Daisy...this too shall pass, my friend. In the meantime, let your mommy give you lots of lovies to make up for it. My sad photo is here.

Kavita (luvikavi) said...

Hello Daisy Dear, I'm so sorry you're down. Pixie will always be alive in your heart. I love you and your blog so much that I gave you an award, I hope it can make you smile :)

http://kavitameanspoetryinhindi.blogspot.com/2008/10/and-winners-are.html

Max said...

Awwww...I am so sorry you're feeling upset. But we all understand how much you miss her. Heck, I still can't look at a banana without thinking about her.

capybara said...

I am sorry you are sad Daisy and miss your friend. Olease say a prayer for my fat cat Katy who is poorly at the moment and remember time will heal!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, so sad. There's nothing more sad than to lose a part of the family.

Sushi said...

Aw Daisy... Your dear sister...
Hope you don't feel sad for so long.

Randi said...

Dear Daisy...I'm so sorr you are feleing sad & missing Pixie...I know she misses you...its Ok to be sad...but Pixie would want you to be happy & show your new brother all the stuff that big sister Pixie showed you...you must pass along the kitty knowledge...

My mom kisses the box that my brother Dublin is in every night before she tucks me into bed...

love & licks,
Randi

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, we are so sorry that you miss Pixie. We do also. We are sending (((hugs))) your way.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Sweetheart,

Here is a shoulder whenever you need me.

Love,

Bobby

Related Posts with Thumbnails