Friday, October 3, 2008

Fashion Friday: I am ready to join the Circus!

I finally have my very own Circus Suit! I love all the pretty colors and ribbons! Now I am ready to join the Circus.
First I will stretch all around to make sure I can move real good in this dress. You could do a bad stunt if your dress is not comfortable. And I do not have Stunt Insurance.
Now, I am practicing some fun Circus moves! See how the pretty ribbons fly everywhere? I like that!
I thought up this pose all by myself. Then I noticed that my tummy is hanging out. This was a small mistake.
Hey, Harley! You are in my shot! I am trying to model here.
Never mind. Playing is more fun, anyway.


Share/Bookmark

105 Notes for Daisy:

Lidian said...

Daisy, you will be the star of the show in that beautiful dress! It is so colorful and we love the ribbons especially!

Happy Friday to you and Harley

xx your pals Katia and Asha

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Yes, you are, Daisy! That is a fabulous outfit!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan and Tom

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What a pretty and colourful dress Daisy. You would be the star of any circus wearing that outfit.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look so pretty in that dress Daisy. :)
Will Harley get to wear outfits too?

~ Girl girl

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

U will definately be the main attraction of the circus show, Daisy! And Harley could draw up the show poster! :D
Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Miss Daisy you look just gorgeous!!
Momma loves bright shinny colors, she says they stimulate the senses :)
I like the pose you made up, and besides I see no tummy only a big beautiful cookie pouch!
Harley looks like he must be lots of fun to play with! Does he try on your clothes too?

V-V

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy~!
This is so lovely~!
I like this colorful skirt~!
So so beautiful~!!!!!!!

gemmak said...

Daisy...a lady shouldn't draw attention to her tummy, no one would notice your 'little cuddly bit' in that beautiful outfit if you don't tell them ;o)

Poppy Q said...

What a fantastic friday fashion Miss D. You sure look pretty.

Anonymous said...

The top of your circus suit looks a lot like a beautiful Rainbow, Daisy! It is very bright and cheery, just as a circus suit should be!

We bet playing with Harley is lots and lots of fun! We sure are glad he got to come be your brother!

Parker said...

That's a great outfit Daisy - so many pretty circus colors! I bet you are playing more with Harley in the house!

Karen and Gerard said...

LOL, you are so funny, Daisy! I love your little poofy belly hanging. My Spunky has one like that too! Your outfit is very colorful and I loved your circus move. I'm sure Harley felt left out so he just wanted to get in on the fun too! Or, maybe he just wanted to play more likely!

Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail said...

Is Harley gonna get dressed up too? Maybe you could dress him up as a lion and you could be the lion tamer?

Maggie May said...

Daisy, you will be a tough act to follow at the circus!! Always looking your best, that's for sure!
~Maggie May and The Creek Cats~

Anonymous said...

Daisy, your beautiful. We're so glad you have Harley so you don't have to be alone. : )

Anonymous said...

Daisy - you know how sometimes you try to get extra money?

Well, you could sell Harley's drawings on ebay. :)

Mickey's Musings said...

That dress is comfy enough to play in too!!!! Have fun :)
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

WOW, that is a bright dress...Yep. Perfect for the circus. Looks like colorful balloons.

The Fitness Diva said...

I think you are ready to perform, Daisy! But, yes, work on pulling that stomach in. That's what the pros do! ;)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh Daisy you look like a rainbow in that dress and it is perfect for showcasing your circus stunts. Looks like Harley wants to get in on the act. I bet the two of you could do some pawsome stunts together. ~S,S & C

Liss said...

I love the dress!

i beati said...

Work those colors girl - You are truly lovely !!!!!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
Circus Circus! YOu look fantastic in your outfit and it was nice to see both you and Harley playing with the cat dancer...

purrs
Abby

Unknown said...

I think Tyra Banks would agree that your poses are very "couture" (cature?) and Vogue worthy. You truly are America's Next Top Feline Model!

Your pals,

Petey and Mica

Sharon "Lucero" said...

My Daisy you look smashing in your circus dress. What a fine dancer too!

Chat Blanc said...

Your tricks and poses are fantastic! I think you look super cute in your circus suit!

Dma said...

harley needs a circus suit too. that way the two of u can do a stunt together. have u showed him your high wire act? maybe he can spot u.

Babs (Beetle) said...

That is a beautiful dress Daisy! I loved the little dance movements you did. If you hadn't said anything, nobody would have seen it was your tummy. I thought it was just your back paw.

Purrs, Sukie x

Mini said...

I love that Circus Suit! Cool pretty colors and ribbons!

Silly Willy and Fluffy said...

Daisy, You sure are looking mighty purrrrty! Your circus outfit is great! You will be the high wire attraction of the day. When you are at the circus, don't let them put you in the Big Cat cage. That would be an Ooooops! Now give us one of your cat grins! Keep smiling!
Silly Willy and Fluffy

Isis said...

Daisy! you are my special guest today. :)

Anonymous said...

This is a cute dress! Did your mom make it herself?

Linda S said...

You look good in a circus outfit. The Big Guy won't let me wear outfits. I'm going to have to talk to him.

Little Ding

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Dear Daisy,
I'm glad that Princess Isis introduced your blog. I love your blog right at the first sign.
You're so fashionable. I admire your Circus moves, so cute.
Stunt Insurance? Haha, great idea!
PS: My name is Mango, Maltese dog. I wt 6 pounds, I sleep in a kitten bed 'cause it cuddles me best. May I link your blog?
Cheers!

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh wow! you're the prettiest acrobat i've ever seen and i saw my beans Vegas pictures!
i think skeezy might faint when he sees you in that dress.

Happy Friday to you and the very talented Harley PICATSO!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh I love the bright colors!
You will look so wonderful in this outfit doing your rex jumps and leaps!

purrrs to you and Harley

jenianddean said...

That is a very pretty circus outfit. Just promise that you won't run away and join the circus and leave your Mom.
--Jasper

Unknown said...

Daisy yoo is great as always when yoo model. Harley way to go dude, yoo gotted into the model action, did yoo get to wear sum clothes yet?

Thoughts said...

Oh my Daisy! You are a beautiful circus star. Im glad you are getting along with your new friend!

Hey, come on over to our blog and sign the Contest page. WE are giving away some AWESOME cat toys and we'd love to send you some if you sign up!

Sasha and Theodore

Daisy Deadhead said...

Adorable as always! :)

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Daisy and Harley,
Thanks for visiting my blog, that means a lot to me.
My mom's childhood cat was a calico, she had so many litters!
I went to your random post, I found your nice closet full of pretty clothes, how lucky you are.
Cheers!

LZ said...

Adorable outfit Daisy! I agree though that playing is much more fun.

Kaze

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

What a fun and colorful dress! And those ribbons make great cat toys!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh that's so beautiful!!!!

Purrageous Pirates said...

PLAYPLAYPLAY!! YAY!! Daisy and Harley PLAY and maybe Fagin PLAY too!! YAY!! - Fagin

Sorry, what he meant to say is you look really cute in your dress. Kittens!!! - Captain Jack and Dante

The Florida Furkids said...

We love your pretty dress. The picture showing the ribbons is our favorite! Is Harley taking lessons from your modeling session?

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Shaggy and Scout said...

Its a beautiful outfit Daisy! We love the flirty ribbons too.
Just so you know.....little brothers have the knack for ruining things.

Asta said...

Daisy
I love youw dwess..it's so happy wif all those colows and wibbons, and doesn't westwict youw playing..but pleez don't wun away to the ciwcus
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I love your dress Daisy. I think it is very nice. Are you going to do your balance beam for the circus too?

BTW: are you having any trouble with bloglines? We are getting so frustrated with it, we are considering moving on...

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, your circus suit is lovely! I'm impressed with you walking like bean!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look like a graceful rainbow!

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

Oh Daisy if you're tummy is going to hang out of your dress like that you better invest in some Stunt Insurance just in case!

Forty Paws said...

Oh My! That is a gorgeous circus suit! You could go up to Bradenton and visit the winter circus peoples.

Luf, Us

Haley H said...

Daisy, you look fabulous in your circus outfit. I hope that someday we get to see you and Harley modeling his and hers clothing.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a very cute dress Daisy! Were you shadow boxing in that third picture?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Tristan haf a very good idea...dress Harley as a lion and tame him! Yoo sure know how to wear dem clothes, fabulus. Yoo'll haf to teach Harley about not getting in yoor shots while yoor modeling, he was probably just curious.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Now that is colorful and perfect for the circus.

Your brother reminds us of our siblings. When one of us poses, another ruins the shot. Oh, well, gotta love them!

Unknown said...

Daisy you are fabulous in that new dress!

Jackie said...

Daisy you have made my day. Now if I could only get Puma to be that much of a ham.

He hates the camera. Do you know how I can resolve that issue for him Daisy?

XX's Puma and MolliPop

Marilyn said...

You and Harley could do an act together. That's a great outfit.

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

We love your dress...

HUGS~ Chancy, Jake and Babe~"The Ernie's Voice Gang"

Unknown said...

Ohmaigosh! Daisy you never fail me to surprise me!! so blight you lookz like princess of candy land!!

Tybalt said...

Daisy, I think this may be the most perfect outfit for you yet! I can definitely see you performing under the big top!

Purrs to Harley!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh - that IS the perfect circus dress! I like how the ribbons flutter, very pretty Daisy!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You would steal the show, Daisy!

Purrs Shade and Goldie

The Furry Kids said...

Those ribbons *do* look enticing. That dress makes us happy. :)

Lux said...

I so love your circus outfit, Daisy! You look extra-pretty!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you made Momma say SQUEE!!!! What an adorable circus outfit. And those are some smooth circus moves, too! *smile*

You and Harley have a lovely Friday!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Fat Eric said...

That is a furry colourful outfit, Daisy. Have you thought about teaming up with Harley for a circus double act? You could teach him how to walk on those high beams you like so much.

CastoCreations said...

Daisy - you have some wonderful fashion sense.

I gave you an award on my blog ... I hope you like it. :)

http://castocreationsjewelry.blogspot.com/2008/10/you-like-meyou-really-like-me.html

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Daisy, you would be the talk of the Midway, a real superstar.

Donna said...

You look so colorful. I like that dress.

Quasi said...

I wouldn't be surprised if Harley went after those pretty ribbons.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You are the purrfect circus star!
I see a Cat Dancer!!
~ Noah

TheSlyCat said...

Oh I do love those ribbons! Great outfit!

JD at I Do Things said...

Oooh! I think this is my favorite outfit so far. I love the bright colors. Have you learned to walk the tightrope yet?

JD at I Do Things

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Daisy, You look dazzling in your clown frock! Harley should get a clown outfit too...don't ya think?

Christine and FAZ said...

Now that is the cutest outfit I have seen for some time. I am quite jealous Daisy. FAZ

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

DAISY THE CURLY CAT I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YER COLORFUL OWTFIT ARE YOO TRYING TO SUHDOOSE ME CUZ IT'S WERKING MY EYES GIT ALL BLINKY LOOKING AT SO MANY COLORS AT ONCE YOO WANNA DO A LITTUL BUNNYKIKKING AND THEN YOO CAN PRAKTISS CIRKUS TRIKS ON ME DID I MENSHUN HOW BYOOTIFUL YER COLORFUL DRESS WAS???? OMC I THINK I'M GITTIN OVERSTIMYOOLAYTED!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! PLEEZE AND THANK YOO LIFE'S A TRIP!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty, pretty circus dress! Are you going to let Harley be in the circus with you? Maybe he could wear a top hat and be the ringmaster? Of course you'll be the STAR!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that dress Daisy! So pretty and colorful. It is good that you can still play in it.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That rainbow dress is furry beautiful, Miss Daisy. You wear it furry, furry well.
DMM

Tiger Lily said...

Your stunts will be perfect when you wear that pretty dress Daisy.

Please tell Harley we really like his painting.

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs and tail wags,
Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

p.s. We did not see your tummy until you pointed it out.

Quill and Greyson said...

You two look so cute together!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You look very pretty in your circus dress. That's a really cool picture of you where the ribbons are flying. After you mentioned that you liked playing with a cat dancer, Mommy bought one for us. We love it!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

What a colorful dress! It's funny that Harley got into your shot.

Chrissie said...

OOOoo, Daisy! You could have Harley be your circus roustabout! He could set up your stunts and then be your spotter, too!

edda said...

your dress is so colorful!

The Devil Dog said...

That is a very pretty dress, Daisy. You should join Cirque Du Soleil.

Roxy

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Sooo cute Daisy!! I love the festive colours. :)

Sweet Purrfections said...

You are the perfect star for the circus. When is Harley going to start modeling?

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I love your dress!
Have fun with Harley!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Whimpurr said...

Daisy, you are absolutely adorable in your circus costume! Awwwwwwwww!!!! ~ Whispurr~

The Island Cats said...

Daisy...we love your circus outfit! 'Specially the colored ribbons! We'd like to play with those! You're quite the circus cat!

Chesney Cats said...

Daisy, we love your Circus dress!! You look so beautiful in it!!

Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus & Emma

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming by and visiting on Pentimento today. I thought you might be interested in another black and white kitty boy. :) Daisy, you are looking exstreamerly cute today.

Unknown said...

Wow, Daisy, looks like you read my stretching post...wish I could stretch like you.

peace,
mike
livelife365

Motor Home Cats said...

That has got to be one of our favorite outfits. It looks very colorful and lots of fun to wear.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

You always look adorable.Playing is fun :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

I love your circus dress, Daisy! It's very colorful and fun to wear.

Even professional models such as yourself have to take breaks. Playing with Harley makes your break fun :-D

Anonymous said...

My friendly fox was hunting mice by the house this morning. He reminded me of a blue heron fishing. Watch and you will see what I mean. He stalks his prey, freezes and then leaps like a kangaroo. This was shot with my little Canon through the screen in the window.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You are so silly. Do you think your new brother is going to start modeling too?
--JB

Anonymous said...

What a colourful and beautiful outfit you've got on Daisy. You will sure fit in the circus scene. Have fun!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay it luks like yoo wil hav a grate fyootcher in the sircus with that colorful owtfit and thoze acrobatics howevr i wood recomend yoo perchus stunt inshooranse first i happn to be a stun inshooranse salesdog now as yoo can see my company offers a variety of plans we hav wun for clowns and another wun for acrobats and another wun for peepul hoo wurk with vishus animals such as lions and elefants and small children and -- hey why is evrywun leeving this is important stuf heer!!! ok bye

Sushi said...

This is a very happy dress, very colorful, I like it!
Love Fashion Fridays YAY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails