Saturday, October 25, 2008

Photo Hunters: Scary

The Photo Hunters theme this week is scary! Do you think I look scary in this picture? I have big teeths! And I know how to use them, too.
And here is what I look like as a very scary cat burglar! "Hand over all of your treats and nobuddy will get bitten!" With this disguise, I am certain to get away with a life of crime.
Finally, this is what I think I would look like when I see something that scares me! BOO!



Share/Bookmark

81 Notes for Daisy:

Jaya said...

Yikes, Daisy! I am feeling
very ascared, after looking
at those photos!!

Amber-Mae said...

I love your scary faces & the chocked one too!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

T.Allen said...

Daisy you are very scary!

The WriggleButts said...

You makes me very scared, Daisy! (I know a thing or two about Devon Rex teeths) But it looks like you can be a bit surprised by scary stuffs yourself in that last pic!

Kissess,
Bajas

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Ahhh!! Take the Party Mix, do not give us da bitey!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Love that surprised look! That Harley up to tricks again.

Anonymous said...

Boo! That is a very askeery face, alright, Daisy! hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Look, I am SO busy playing fetch with my little glitter ball thingy, that I can hardly take time to type this.

I am in PhotoHunt TOO today. Only VERY special cats get to be in it, Trixie isn't in it. *smirk*
*snigger*

Forever Foster said...

Daisy, if I worked in a bank and you came in wearing that costume, I'd hand over all the monies!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Well, we have to say that, in that first shot, you look just a little sleepy rather than scary......... But the other two are excellent! We especially like the last one!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Maybe-I-Like-Them-After-All-Tama-Chan

ZOOLATRY said...

Even when you're being spooky 'n scary you are still adorable.

Dma said...

i'm shakin in my boots.

i beati said...

I am scared beyond belief .. All burglars with panty hose on their heads scafre me.. Darlin is hiding under the desk..

What big teeth you have Daisy !!!Evigny is a biter. You two should have a contest!!

Parker said...

Daisy - Here, take my 'nip, I will hand it over peacefully!

The Florida Furkids said...

EEEK - we're so scared we going to go hide under the bed.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
::hands over treats to Daisy::

Forty Paws said...

This is way too scary!

Luf, Us

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW!!!! Those ARE scary teeth!!!!!!
Just show them and you would get all the treats you want!! Who would dare to say no :o
Purrs Mickey

Donna said...

That's a very good idea for a costume. Remember to make room for your eyes, though.

Puglette said...

You are such a scary girl! Don't you need some eye holes in your burglar costume?
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)

Juliana RW said...

oh boy...that is scary :D

hope you have time to drop at my ph post also.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, you are really scary in those pictures, but you are way too cute and sweet to scare us too much ... hee hee! Have a great Saturday, furriend!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

The Island Cats said...

Oh Daisy, that first picture was really scary!!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Your teeth are very scary (shivering in fear). ~S,S & C

Henson Ray said...

Wow. That first photo is a doosy, Daisy! Very funny pics.

Babs (Beetle) said...

I think you would make a very good cat burglar Daisy! The last photo makes me really laugh!


Purrs, Sukie x

RJ Flamingo said...

OMG! That first picture is very scary! Kitty teef can hurts! Could you see through the pantyhose? If so, you would make an awesome cat burglar - but please don't turn to a life of crime - you're too cute!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think you are just a scardy-kitty at heart and it shows in the last picture. That's okay, you can have treats when you come to my house.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I have to learn some of these scary looks from you so I can scare my brother better.
--JB

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

ha ha ha, daisy you are just the cutest thing ever...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


pee ess: boo!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You are just too darn cute to be furry scary, Miss Daisy ... but those pantyhose sure did make MOM scream.
DMM

Anonymous said...

I love the first photo. Itr gave me chills!

Sarge Charlie said...

boo, you have such nice teeth Miss Daisy

Quill and Greyson said...

Very scary. Hey I mentioned you on my post today... I'm hoping we can start a band.

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, I'm sorry to say but you can't help but look anything but cute!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahaha~~
I also think you are very very cute in scary expression~~!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hahaha. It's hard to think of you as a cat burglar. But your teeth do look scary.

Laura Brown said...

Very spooky and yet cute. I think you'd need the sound effects to really be scary.

Whimpurr said...

SNICKER*SNICKER* Oh that is one scary face you have there! LOL! I love the pantyhose, I mean cat burglar costume! I got a good giggle out of that!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh Daisy!! You made us smile big today!!
~ The Bunch

Anonymous said...

EEEEEk you are scary! Especially that cat burgler outfit. You made my mommy laugh again.
Harry

Unknown said...

Yoo has sum really gud white fangs Daisy! A mouse wud be furry scarit of yoo, thats fer sure!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very scary! Wouldn't want to gt in the way of those teefs!

Lidian said...

We are very scared and have to go have a little nap to recover!

You have very cute and curly whiskers...

xx your pals Asha and Katia

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

You are adorable, even when you are looking super scary. I love your photos!

Beethoven said...

Oh dear! Your first pictor really scareded me! I was crying until the Giant Kitty came over and told me "Silly thing, she's our friend Daisy!" Then I knewed it was you and I was no more scareded.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I hope your sharp teef didn't ladder your Mommy's tights!

Those are very scary photographs.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

The last picture is my favorite ... Ha haaaaaaaa!!!!!

It looks like you are trying to sing opera music Daisy :-)

This blog never disappoints me. Great post, and nice costume below.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Those are some great expressions. Very scairty!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you are too cute to be scary Daisy. I think you were screaming about something that scared you.

Marilyn said...

You should be an actress. You are very good at emoting.

Anonymous said...

haha Miss Daisy I can see you tried so very hard!
The first picture would be kind of scary if you had ironed your cutie pie curly whiskers, the second one got me a little shivvery.. the third one had the Momma smiling so hard I thought her face was going to crack!

I hope you did not get scared too much trying to be scary :))

V-V

TabbyNormal said...

We love your chompers. We would like very much to see them in action.

*shivers*

Anonymous said...

Daisy, The first picture is amazing and a very very very realistic scary pictures! If I was a burglar I'd drop my bag of swag and scarper, pretty sharpish!

Nomi said...

You certainly had me scared there Daisy. I would hand all the booty over to you right away...no argument!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Daisy you can sure make a scary face. Are you practicing so you can scare off the ally gators?=^Y^=The Cat Street Boyz

Anonymous said...

Just your toothsomes scare me, but I know you are pretty nice most of the time!

Anonymous said...

Those teeth look like they give e pretty mean bitey...

I'd advise against a life of crime...I don't think you'd look good in jail stripes.

L. Alida said...

Sweet Daisy, you are just too cute to scare me! I bet the lizards will be scared though! :)
Hugs and Smoochies honey,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I am quaking in my boots!

Cat with a Garden said...

Hello Daisy! Your teeth do look scary but yur cute bowed whiskers kind of outweigh the scaryness.
Please tell Harley that I played in the garden & plan to do so tommorrow again. He's invited over, of course!
Purrs to you two, Siena

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I can believe how scary you look in those pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cat Street Boyz said...

Please stop by and pick up your award!=^Y^=The Cat Street Boyz

Chat Blanc said...

haha! I hope I never run into a kitteh in a dark alley that is wearing panty hose on his/her head. ;)

Karen and Gerard said...

You scared me! I'm surprised you could look so scary. You would be a very good cat burglar too. I liked the last picture of you being scared--very funny!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Hi Daisy!

I just got caughts up on your bloggie!

First of all, I LOVE your lovebug costume! And your Smackin'-Harley-Jazz-Paws!

Second, this is an awesome photo hunters post! You covered all the scary bases pretty good there.

Sasha said...

Daisy, you don't scare me. I know you are a honey pie and sweetie cat.
Your friend
Diamond

SophieKitty said...

The first picture is very frightening. Even your whiskers are all curly and scary!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Those sure are scary pictures! Especially the first one. Your whiskers are all over the place!

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW WOW WOW. I didn't even rekugnize yoo win yoo were in yer catburgler disgize!

Findlay Furs said...

Oh my catness Daisy, we loved your post! You sure do have a meowvelous set of teeth.
Thank mews for always posting, they sure do make us purr.

The Devil Dog said...

We do not think you would like a life of crime, Daisy. You would not get regular treats, loving or time with Harley. But you certainly are very scary in that first photo.

Roxy

caspersmom said...

Hi Daisy, Gosh, so much has happened in your life since we have been off line. I have missed everyone so much.

First off we are so very sorry to hear about your sister Pixie. Please accept our sincere and late sympathies. She was a very special kitty and very well loved.

I see you have a very nice brother now. He is very handsome. So glad you picked him to be your forever brother Looks like he will be a great pal to you.

Ah come on Daisy, I know you are getting ready for halloween and getting all those scary looks just for the occasion, but you are just too cute to be all that scary. Love your Love Bug costume.

Casper

meemsnyc said...

Oh Daisy, you make great scary faces!!!

Linda S said...

surprised your mama didn't drop the camera!

Kimo and Sabi said...

EEEEEEK! Oh - it's only you!

Jackie said...

Oh my goodness Daisy what faces you can make.

Ewwwwww...you scared me. I am so sorry that I didn't visit you earlier to see your scary faces.

But, I did not feel well again yesterday. So puma and Mollipop said I should rest.

And it worked. They are very smart too. so I listened to them and now today I feel better.

So I just had to come visit you!

Have a fun day Daisy and thank you for visiting me:-)

eastcoastlife said...

*sees dracula cat....trembles*
Scary pictures!!
Happy Sunday!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, in the first 2 pictures you are very scary :-0 I think you need to show Harley your big scary teeths more often. I see he jumped on you during a professional modeling session. You need to make him fear you, so he doesn't do that again!

The Fitness Diva said...

Oh my goodness, Daisy! You take the absolute BEST scary photos! Wow!

The Oceanside Animals said...

"I'll be taking these Huggies and whatever cash ya got ..."

Sushi said...

hahahahahahahaha, you make me LOL my dear! those tights on your head hahahahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails