Friday, October 24, 2008

My Halloween Costume!

Here is the costume I have selected to wear on Halloween. I am Daisy the Love Bug!

See, I have six legs! Plus my regular legs, that makes TEN legs! My costume has this cute fuzzy collar and big buggy eyeballs.
Even though I am a Love Bug, I can still STING you if you are bad!
When I put my head down, I'll bet you cannot even tell that I am not a real bug!
So, the next time you see a little pink bug outside, it could be me! Daisy the Love Bug!


Share/Bookmark

119 Notes for Daisy:

T.Allen said...

Oh Daisy, you are phenomenally cute and you have once again made my day. Thanks for being such a sweet little love bug!

Tracy said...

I call my kitty and my gerbils Love Bug too. You are a sweet love, Daisy. And you make me happy.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Do you promise to come and visit us, Daisy? We need to see you in person!

The WriggleButts said...

Oh Daisy, you're the cutest love bug ever!

Kisses,
Bajas

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh my. that is a very cute costume Daisy. hee

~ Girl girl

gemmak said...

Daisy...you are the cutest little love bug ever and in keeping you bring lots of love and happiness to everyone :o)

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

We would love for u to come trick-or-treating here in ur funny-eyed love bug costume, Daisy! But we do not tink the bug is meant for flying, cos it does not have any wings...
We wonder how Harley's costume gonna look like?
Hugs to da Love Bug and Harley Davidsun,

Poppy Q said...

Miss D you are one big loveable bug. You look beautiful in your costume.

Anonymous said...

You have always been our little Love Bug, Daisy! The one where you are looking down is amazing! hahaha! But what of Harley? Has he chosen his costume yet?

Parker said...

What a groovy costume!
I love your Love Bug!

Anonymous said...

How cute! You know what Daisy, after seeing you in your Halloween costume, I think I will let my daughter have a cat one year early!

Forever Foster said...

You have chosen a tremendous costume, Daisy. It's so real looking!

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

You make the cutest love bug! And you look so like a real bug it's amazing!!!!

You will be the belle of the Ball! I take it there is a Halloween Ball?

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I hope Harley's not going as a big foot for Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you make an amazing love bug, so cute and sweet.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Daisy,
You're right!!! We couldn't tell it was you! Gosh...you are the cutest love bug EVER. Just be careful somebody don't step on you and squish you, Daisy!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Ramses said...

Awww... and I bet you'd like to put the love bug bitey on Skeezix! ;)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are such a cute Love Bug! I bet you'll get the most treats EVER on Hallowe'en!

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, we like playing with bugs, so we're sure we'd like to play with you. But we won't eat you like we do other bugs...

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

pee ess. mom says you are an adorable love bug!

Debbie said...

Daisy,

you are adorable. but then again, you always are.

Maggie May said...

Wow Daisy, that is a pawsome costume!!! Pink is definitely a great color on you! We bet you can run super fast with 10 legs!
~Maggie May and The Creek Cats~

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat's puurfect for yoo Daisy! Yoo always look so cute as a bug in a rug! Heee heee.

Anonymous said...

haha, really awesome costume!

Anonymous said...

Love the costume. Glad it's not a scary bug costume because I'm afraid of bugs...

YOu have a purrfectly great day, dear. Mommie and Harley, too!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,you make bugs cute ;)
I will have to check bugs before I play with them from now on ;)
Purrs Mickey

Erin Tales said...

OMG! How cute/funny/hilarious! LOVE IT! And Daisy is such a good sport!

Paula said...

That is a scarycute costume, Daisy! If you came to my door, I'd give you lots of treats.

Sweet Purrfections said...

A little pink love bug! How cute! I can't wait to see you knocking at my door.

i beati said...

Let me say I had to get my glasses I thought certain you were a love bug especially with your head down. I'm loving this costume and all those legs. Evie is quite jealous.

Toulouse said...

Oh Daisy, you always put a big smile on my face! You are absolutely adorable in that love bug costume! It suits you perfectly because you are a real sweetheart! You have my vote, but you always did! *giggles*

Hugs,
Toulouse

Cory said...

Oh wow, before I eat my next bug I better check real carefully! You are so CUTE!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh Daisy, you made me laugh again. I would love to see you crouched on the floor with your head down, so that all the leggies touched the floor.

Purrs, Sukie x

badgirl33 said...

this is just too cute...great outfit Daisy

Karen and Gerard said...

Very cute costume, Daisy! With your head down, we couldn't tell it was you!

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

You are such an adorable little Love Bug, Daisy! Has Harley picked a costume yet? I am still hoping that my Lap Lady will forget to dress me up!

Purrrrrrrrs, China Cat

Lidian said...

You are SO cute and adorable in that pink costume, Daisy!

Purrs,
Asha and Katia

JD at I Do Things said...

I will keep my eyes peeled today for any adorable pink love bugs that might be in my neighborhood. I will also be careful not to make any bugs mad today, in case they sting me.

Daisy, you are adorable!!!

JD at I Do Things

Anonymous said...

Daisy: cute costume, but please don't sting Harley, even if he is being bad temporarily. He's a good boy; he just gets a bit excited sometimes.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow i couldn't even tell it was you daisy, i thought it was a really really cute pink bug!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

Dma said...

very nice costume. i don't usually like bugs but you are definitely an exception.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

The niece thingy's here shes not feeling well so mom's taking care of her.As usual she couldn't wait to see your blog.She told me to tell you she loves you and that your a very cute bug...Hugs Ariel

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Daisy, you are too cute

Forty Paws said...

You are so cute! What is Harley going to wear?

Luf, Us

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, that is an awesome costume!

Niko and Cloud said...

That costume is totally pawsome!

Anonymous said...

You should get tons and tons of Temptation treats, because that costume is just TOO CUTE!

Linda S said...

you look adorable...could you talk to little ding? he won't put on his lion hat costume...how is he going to give out candy?

Anonymous said...

You always put a big smile on my face! You are absolutely adorable in that love bug costume! It suits you perfectly because you are a real sweetheart! You have my vote.

Unknown said...

I love it! How cute!

Quill and Greyson said...

You are a little love bug alright.

Sarge Charlie said...

daisy if you knock on our door I will fill your basket with catnip

Puglette said...

Daisy, you look so sweet in your love bug outfit. You would win any costume contest you entered.
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)

Liss said...

cute costume

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You look just like a bug, Daisy!! Pink is absolutely your color!
~ KittyBoy

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay i AIIIEEEEEE!!!!! a jiant alien bug ate daisy!!!!! run away run away run away!!!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Well Daisy, if we see you we will give you bunches of huggs. You sure are the cutest bug we ever saw! Did you see Lux in his hooded outfit, he looked really cool. Harley is gonna have a hard time topping your Lovebug outfit, that's for certain!!!!=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Bridget said...

Oh my gosh that is cute!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy, it's perfect!!!

Cat with a Garden said...

HaHahaha, Daisy, you are the best lovebug ever! Ehem, how's your gorgeous little brother? (blushing)
Siena

The Crew said...

Daisy, we think you've outdone yourself this year! You look just adorable.

Skeezy will probably want to borrow that costume from you!

CastoCreations said...

I have never seen a cuter pink love bug. :)

Chat Blanc said...

I've never seen a cuter bug! :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is the key-utest costume!!!!!!!!!!

The Fitness Diva said...

You are too adorable in that costume, Daisy girl!
Love it! ;)

The Florida Furkids said...

You are the cutest bug we've ever seen!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Thoughts said...

You are too cute for words Daisy. I posted your photo entry on my blog today so everyone can see how adorable you are!

Jaime

tahtimbo said...

Daisy looks ready to sting somebody. Great costume, hope you get lots of goodies:)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, yoo are da cutest little bug we'z effur seen.

Unknown said...

Daisy, you are a cute little BUGger! Ha, ha, ha, ha......oh dear, I hope I don't get in trouble for saying or rather typing a bad word!

Tybalt said...

Daisy, you are the PURRFECT lovebug!

LZ said...

Daisy, I promise that if I ever see a pink bug I will not eat it. Other colors are of course up for grabs.

Latte

Unknown said...

Daisy yoo make a gud love bug!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, that is a great costume! You look sweet, yet scary. And with your head down, you are totally incognito!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy I could have a house full of "Love Bug's"..
And you are right I did not even know it woz you when you bent down!!!
I woz like "huh? where did pretty Daisy go?"
Thank you fo making my Day you gorgeous little miss!! :))

V-V

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy,

You are the cutest Little Love Bug! I want to go to a Halloween Party with you as my date.

Love,

Bobby

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you are such a cute little love bug!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

What a very cute love bug you are! I just love the pink and the big buggy eyeballs.

Cindy

PB 'n J said...

Wow - if only all bugs were as cute as you, Mommy probably wouldn't scream when she saw one!

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

Daisy, you are too cute.


Thanks for visiting and wishing us a "Happy 1st Blogoversary"
We love our friends.

(((HUGS)))Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernie's Voice

Jackie said...

Oh Daisy you just made my day. I love your costume very much.

And I read on your side bar that Tammy is doing better. That is a good thing huh daisy?

I just know that with that costume you will get lots and lots of treats!!:-)

Tesla and Hansel said...

daisy yoo makes da great luf bug!

Lux said...

You sure fooled me, Daisy! I'd never have known that was you!

Halloween Floof said...

Daisy, I just want to pick you up and cuddle you! I wish all bugs could be as cute as you in that costume. Thank You for the smile sweetie.
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

sourpuss said...

Daisy, I don't even know what to say anymore. I just LOVE you. Yours is my favouritist blog in the whole wide world.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are the most adorable pink lovebug. Scylla is a lovebug but she bites, we know you would never do that. What is Harley going to be for Halloween?

We have a borg cube, now we need a borg costume. ~S,S & C (resistance is futile)

Whimpurr said...

Daisy, you are one CUTE lovebug!!! :o)

Bobbie said...

OMG, that is just too adorable!

Anonymous said...

We love your costume Daisy. Happy Hallowe'en! :)

Anonymous said...

Love It!!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Unknown said...

Daisy, Daisy, Daisy -- you are the coolest cat around! Looks like you're looking at your own special bug in the last photo :) -- Happy Halloween and enjoy your trick or treating!

Whimpurr said...

Me again! Thank you for the nice comments on our rescue post today and for telling us Harley's story! Thank God he and his siblings were saved just in time!

Cupcake said...

Yes, you're very convincing, Daisy The Love Bug.

jenianddean said...

You are the cutest little pink bug I've ever seen. I bet you can run really fast with 10 legs!
--Jasper

Donna said...

You do look like a bug! I am going to see if there are any of those in the flowers in front of my house.

Sassy Kat said...

Perfect costume for such a sweetie kitty, yes love bug that is what you really are. You look so cute in your costume and I know you will get lots of treats.

Marilyn said...

That's a great costume! I never saw a bug that cute before.

Unknown said...

Daisy that is an EXCELLENT costume, even if you have to have something on your head. Wait until you see my costume - we could be a pair!

That's all the hints I'm giving you!

Your pal,

Petey

P.S. What's Harley going to be?

Findlay Furs said...

Ahh Daisy you are adorable!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh what a cute lovebug you are Daisy!

I hate to say this, but you did not get my Find Chey Friday either. Of course, I had to go look it up, that is how hard it was... :)

Travis Cody said...

Oh my dear Daisy! I had such a tough day, and then I opened your blog up in my reader and had my first laugh out loud moment when I saw you in your precious bug costume!

Thanks for the giggle!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah My Dear Daisy,
Today your Halloween Costume is so cute cute cute~!!!!!
Just love your adorable bug costume, Michico also says she really wants to be a leaf to let you bite, hahahaha~~~~~
JUST CUTE~!

Beethoven said...

Oh Daisy! You're the cutest love bug there is! I must make sure I do not nom any pink bugs because I do not want to accidentally nom you!

Janet said...

Daisy, your Halloween costume is the BEST! Does Harley have one, too? Maybe he is not experienced enough with modeling to wear one?? You are the best fashion model ever, and thank you for stopping by our blog! You made our day! :-)

Lorenza said...

I love your costume Daisy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Nice googely-eyes!

Kimo and Sabi said...

You make a fabyoolus pink bug! Now, . . . can you do jaz hands wif all 10?

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH-I love this! Daisy you look like a really beautiful pink bug. What will Harley be for Halloween?

Anonymous said...

OMG! You look too cute in the Halloween costume. :)

capybara said...

What a Catwalk Queen you are Daisy! Awesome.

Amber-Mae said...

How cute! I love it!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You look very lovable!
--JB

Anonymous said...

You make a very adorable love bug, Daisy. Very cute. You made my mommy giggle.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That's an adorable costume! You make a very cute Love Bug.

Anonymous said...

Great costume. We haven't selected ours yet. Still pondering...

Sarah Coggins said...

Daisy, you are the cutest love bug. :)

Java's Coffee House said...

You make a vera pretty bug!

Anonymous said...

So sweet..! That's an adorable and cute Halloween costume.

Kisu and Kujy said...

Can we borrow your costume? MOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails