Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Have You Voted?

Today is a very important day, where every American has the chance to exercise their right to vote. I hope everybuddy, no matter who you vote for, will take the time to cast their ballot. I am proud to be an American!
What? You have not voted yet? Well, you better get to your polling place right away!
Before they run out of these cute stickers!

Share/Bookmark

108 Notes for Daisy:

snowforest said...

All the best for the vote and the outcome!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Although I only could watched on International news from TV.
But I also concern about it~!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your sticker is much cuter than Mom's, Daisy! You seem to attract nothing but cute! You are a Cute Magnet!

Poppy Q said...

We heard on the radio that you can get a free donut at dunkin donuts, a free coffee at Starbucks or free icecream at Baskin Robbins if you wear your sticker.

Our election is on Saturday, we get nothing. Mum says we will just get more tax.

Good luck, it sure will be exciting.

Cat in the Foxgloves said...

Good morning Daisy, you certainly do look proud in that first photo! We voted early so we already got our sticker.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Hope it all goes well for you guys!!!

We had our election a couple of weeks ago and got sweet FA!!!

purrs Goldie

Forever Foster said...

Mum voted yesterday for her election. She didn't get anything either!

We hope you had fun voting, Daisy:)

ZOOLATRY said...

Good for you Daisy!
(we didn't get stickers cause our beans did it by mail...)

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

It's cold outside!
I don't wanna exercise. I wanna stay in bed.
Vote?
Oh, I'll excerice that right.
Cheers!

gemmak said...

You are such a patriotic pussy, I am not allowed to vote because I am not an American but I am hoping for good things for America and for you and Harley on this important day.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Daisy, you modeled the I Voted sticker very well. We hope it doesn't pull your furrs when you take it off. We are sending Mommy to get us one ASAP.

~S,S & C

Rosie & Cheeto said...

owr lady said she didn't get a sticker cause of the way she voted. This is not gud, very problematic for our sense of style!

Parker said...

Yup, it's very important!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We wish we could vote, but we have different passports! All paws crossed on the outcome, though!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i'm glad u voted, daisy. u know ... da grate state uv florida wuz sumwut uvva problem jus a fyoo yeerz back.
luv--jh

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We are on owr way. Yoo are a good US catizen making sure yoo voted.

i beati said...

Daisy we match . I have one of those cute stickers , too.I voted for someone with honor , and dignity who served his country in hard times.It made me [proud..

Dma said...

Being an election administrator, i have made one of these pictures of you my desktop background for the day...

The WriggleButts said...

Well done, Daisy!

Bajas

Sweet Purrfections said...

My Mom said she will vote within the next hour (uhhhhh, that means she will go to the polling center in an hour and will probably stand in line for quite a while.) She promised she will bring me back her sticker.

RJ Flamingo said...

Daisy, thank you for your Public Service Announcement - everyone who can vote, should! Did you sing my song while you were standing in line?

Your sticker is way cuter than the one I got!

I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve! Go Blue! Sorry. That just slipped out... (hee hee)

Unknown said...

We're going at 11:15! Though it will be hard to push the levers with our fingers crossed.

Your pal,

Petey

Lightning and Co. said...

Come vote for Daisy(or your favorite blog) at A Dog and 2 Cats.
adogand2cats.blogspot.com
Penny

Myst and Blackie said...

Daisy - you look very cute with your sticker. Mom is planning to vote this morning before work (she works weird hours). Everyone who can needs to go vote because if you don't then you don't have right to complain about administration (local or national)

Anonymous said...

Daisy: I'm sure you know that, with that sticker, you can get free coffee from Starbucks, free ice cream from Ben and Jerry's, and free donuts from Krispy Kreme. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

That's a nice sticker Daisy.

I hope you're all happy with the outcome!

Purrs, Sukie x

Anonymous said...

I voted!
:-D)

The Florida Furkids said...

Mom and Dad are going to vote this morning. Mom said she is so tired of political ads!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy! We are proud to be Americans too. Mom has to wait until after work to vote. I sure hope they have not run out of those cool stickers!

The Island Cats said...

That sticker looks very cute on you, Daisy!

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, you are lucky that you are able to vote!!!

Shieldmaiden96 said...

I did not get a cute sticker, but I was the SECOND person in my Ward to vote! I gave my kitty a belly rub for luck before I went.

Cory said...

We voted, but we didn't get a cute sticker. We didn't get anything...maybe we can get some cheese out of this deal?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
We wondered what did the polling volunteers do when you came into to vote?

These were indeed wonderful pictures of you...oh did Harley vote too?

Purrs
Abby

Maggie May said...

Good for you Daisy for getting the word out that everyone should vote. Our mom and dad voted early.
~The Creek Cats~

Paula said...

We voted early, yay!! Everyone should vote, even if it's raining (which it is here). Some things are worth getting your furs wet for.

Chrissie said...

I voted early, too, but my sticker was NOT as cute as yours, Miss Daisy. My mom says we're stayin' up to watch the returns and I'm hopin' for pizza!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We can't vote cuz of course we are British, but mum sez it is very impawtunt that everyone votes when there are elections in their country.We don't get stickers either.

Janet said...

Daisy, did you have any trouble reaching the voting machine? :-)

Eduardo said...

That's right Daisy all the Humans must vote!Did you get my Mommy's question yesterday about the template? She just wants to know which one you use, she can't find a 3 row template for the life of her, did you find that on blogger? Thanks!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Unknown said...

Way to go, Daisy. Voting is very, very important.

Anonymous said...

We voted yet didn't get that cute sticker :)

Samantha & Mom said...

We voted or Mom and Dad did!! But they didn't bring us the cute sticker!!
Your FL furiends,

Sarge Charlie said...

I am very proud of you for voting Miss Daisy

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Our Meowm voted last Thursday!!! She didn't get one of those cute stickers though.

Unknown said...

We voted too Daisy, wouldn't miss this one for the world.

Anonymous said...

I voted!!! Now it's a waiting game to see who wins.

Anonymous said...

When we voted, my ladies pointed out that my sticker is not as stylish as yours. You have set the standard for "I voted" stickers across the country.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Boy I want one of those. We went the Male to be a pollworker. He is out from underfoot for 14 hours today!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yes i did daisy and thanks for reminding efferyone! and thanks for the cute card too!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Mickey's Musings said...

I'm glad you voted Daisy :)
That is a cute sticker too :)
Purrs Mickey

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Good for you. Your Mommie and Daddy have done the right thing in teaching you about your right to vote. Love you Daisy and Harley and Family!

Hugs,

Bobby and my Mommy and Daddy

LZ said...

I think its rather unfair that the LL has never had an "I voted" sticker. Apparently NJ doesn't hand them out? This seems unfair and sounds like she will not be getting coffee or a donut!

Kaze

Anonymous said...

I voted! 7AM this morning. :)

Amber-Mae said...

Hope you made the right decision on who should win. I know who should win & who WILL win!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Sunny's Mommy said...

I voted :-D

The Crew said...

Mom's jealous 'cause you got a sticker and so did our Dad, but she didn't get one. Maybe she should go back and vote again to be sure she gets a cool sticker!

Your friend
Misty

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, we love your sticker!

Mindy, Moe & Bono

The Fitness Diva said...

Ha, Daisy, I just came back from voting!

I'm so happy to know that you voted too!
Happy Election to you! ;)

MaoMao said...

Yay, Daisy! And you look adorabble in yur sticker.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

BeadedTail said...

I was thinking it was important to vote in such an historic election - I forgot all about the stickers! Actually, we don't get stickers in Oregon because we don't have polling places. All voting is done by mail in/drop off ballots so no hanging chads!

Thoughts said...

We wish we could vote but we gave our bean very clear instructions on who we want to elect so we're confident taht she will make the right decision!

jenianddean said...

Mom and Dad are both wearing their stickers today. We should ask them to share!
--Jasper

Karen and Gerard said...

We got orange stickers at our place. We took off work today because the forecast was good and we didn't want to have to rush before or after work and stand in line forever. We went at 11:10 this morning and were done in 10 minutes! We didn't have to wait at all!

Unknown said...

Yes, it is very important to vote, no matter who you vote for. My Grandpa says if you don't vote you can't complain!

In Canada we voted for a new Prime Minister last month - well he's actually not new, he is the same one we had before.

Our Prime Minister's family fosters kittens! No matter what the politics - everybean has to like that : )

Anonymous said...

We voted but didn't get one of those sticker : (

Anonymous said...

The Lady voted! And guess what? She can access your site from work again! Guess it was that button you mentioned - silly, isn't it?

Laura W said...

I love your sticker, Daisy. ML did not give me hers when she early voted last week. I think it's for the "scrapbook", or whatever.
Hey! I GOTV today!
Know hope!

The Furry Kids said...

Your sticker is way cooler than the one Mama got. I hope it doesn't stick in your furs too bad. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Two Greyhound Town said...

We got our stickers!

Jack & Scout
Greyhound Kids

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Way to go, Daisy! You are setting a good example for cats and hoomans everywhere.

p.s. Thank you for the very nice words at our blog!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! I saw those stickers out today! Yeah so glad you voted Daisy! I think my male tabby named Bunny is in love with you!

Fred said...

I voted two weeks ago, Daisy. Now, I'm looking forward to watching the campaign coverage tonight.

Marilyn said...

You have to be 18 to vote in my state but I'm glad they have different rules where you live. If all the cats voted, things would probably be better.

The Devil Dog said...

We voted! It is good to be patriotic and do your civic duty.

Roxy

Donna said...

I has a votereded! :)

Kaltsas Kats said...

My mom said we have to be 18 to vote and we are only 3 and 4. By the time we are 18 we will be geezer cats. Our mom and dad consulted with us before voting though so we are happy with their choices.

Clover said...

Hi Daisy! I did not vote. But don't worry, I am in Canada, so we aren't allowed to vote for your president!
Love Clover xo

Kathy said...

Daisy, I'm very upset. I didn't get a sticker or a lollipop or anything. Did you have to be a cat to get one?

Julie said...

Yup yup yup! I got my sticker too! I think it's very special that you got a sticker too!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That is a furry nice sticker that you've got, Miss Daisy! Mom didn't get a sticker for me 'cuz she votes by absentee ballot.

Go BLUE!

DMM

Mo and The Purries said...

No sticker for me
:(
but no more political commercials either!
And I have a Hope in my heart that we will see a bright new day dawning tomorrow.

love to you & your mommy
and to Harley, too!
mo

Cat Street Boyz said...

All our 8 beans voted but they didn't get any stickers...darn!=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

SophieKitty said...

My mommie voted after work and they didn't have any stickers. Bummer!

Anonymous said...

That is a very cute sticker Miss Daisy!
I do not know if peoplez should vote for the sake of voting, they might vote the wrong PARTY in.
I think the elections is wrong nowdays, peoplez votes fro the figure heads rather than the partys ideals, plans etc...
Momma had a bad dream about all this stuffs.. she hopes it is not true..

V-V

Lux said...

You look really cute in your sticker, Daisy!

Unknown said...

yes! I has bote I has bote!! me boted for meeee cuz me is Merican!!

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahahahahaha - you look gorgeous with your little "I voted" sticker, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Tou're a great American citizen. Hope you are all OK.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Glad you voted!
I know this is an important day for you all.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Max said...

Our stickers were blue!

Quill and Greyson said...

My parents voted last week... I didn't get a cute sticker though.

Anonymous said...

got the sticker too Daisy.

meemsnyc said...

We voted!! But we didn't get any cute sticker like you did Daisy! :)

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You are a very good citizen, Daisy!

tahtimbo said...

Yes, I voted. I love what you did with the sticker. Daisy can wear it with pride. Great idea:)

Kimo and Sabi said...

I took da sticker off my mom's sweater. I have an addiction to plastic and sticky stuff, like tape and stickers. It wuz good. So wuz da election.
Sabi

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a really cute sticker.
All the best for the voting

~ Girl girl

Skeezix the Cat said...

We voted by male, so we didn't git a kyoot sticker. Hoo do I talk to abowt changing the flag colors to pink wite and bloo?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

The Canadian elections were last month, and both of our humans cast their votes by mail!

Lynn said...

that's good daisy, exercising your right to vote. :)

RayPod said...

Did you get your free Starbucks Daisy?

Purrs,
RayPod

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay ar those stikkers edibul??? ok bye

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We made sure The Big Thing went out ta vote! He came back wif a "I Voted" sticker on his hat, so we guess he did... :)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We think both portraits are good (but we like yours better)...

Donna said...

I don't think I'll put de sticker on mah furs. I think I'll puts it on the collar insted.

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

There is going to be an "OUCH" moment when you peel that sticker off! But I'm glad you exercised your right to vote.

Phoebe said...

My bean worked at the polls on Election Day. She's proud of you and loved this post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails