Saturday, November 22, 2008

Photo Hunters: Reflection

The Photo Hunter theme this week is: reflection. Sometimes, reflections can be confusing. See this photo? Can you tell who is on the Inside and who is Outside? Or maybe we are both outside! Actually, I am stuck Inside looking at the fun Outside. That's my Mommie taking a photo.
When I am wearing something real pretty, I like to look at my reflection in the mirror.



Share/Bookmark

86 Notes for Daisy:

i beati said...

I see you are smiling at that pretty girl in the mirror - is it Daisy or Mommy you are smiling at???

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You do look like you are outside with your mum looking in.Your reflection in the mirror means that there are two pretty Daisys.

RJ Flamingo said...

This is a good Reflection on you, Daisy! Heehee...

Stop by if you get the chance!

http://flamingofotos.blogspot.com

Happy weekend!

jams o donnell said...

Nice shots. If I were you Daisy I would spend half my life looking at my reflection! Have a treat filled weekend

Anonymous said...

It's not fair missing out on all the fun, is it? That's a really cute pic of you looking in the mirror, Daisy.

If you get a chance, tell your Mommy to stop by my blog & see my furry child. You'll like the pic that I chose for this week :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you must always be looking in the mirror, because you are always looking very pretty!

ZOOLATRY said...

When you're as pretty as you are, it is completely acceptable to spend a moment or two of admiration on your reflection...

Everycat said...

Two Daisys is always going to be better then one. You can never have enough Daisy!

Whicky Wuudler

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those are very fun photos, Daisy. As for the pink bow, it's just DIVINE!!!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

Parker said...

You are as lovely as can be Daisy!

CRIZ LAI said...

I knew it was you indoor as you were not allowed to run out by yourself right Daisy? You mommy did a great job taking that shot :)

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Poppy Q said...

That first photo is very clever. We couldn't tell who was inside. Miss D, your mommie will have to move the mirror lower so you can see your pretty self a bit better.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. You have such a lovely cat.

Have a great week!
Nita

Anonymous said...

Aww little Miss Daisy I can see how much you loves your Momma, little you sitting by the door waiting for her :))
I must say pink is quite your colour (insert little kitteh wold whistle here), you is a hot little Miss :))

V-V

Donna said...

I luvs your pink bo! It are so jaunty.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Cool reflection pictures. I like the first one because you really can't tell who is where. Of course the second photo shows off our pretty Miss Daisy.

jenianddean said...

You're so cute, I wouldn't blame you if you always looked at your reflection. That first reflection picture is very cool. We have to watch all the cool outside fun from inside, too.
--Jasper

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We were reflecting on how cool your reflection pictures are. We could swear you are on the outside in that first one!

The Florida Furkids said...

We had to look twice at the one with your Mommy taking the picture! You sure looked like you were outside! We think looking at your reflection is probably important when you are a beautiful fashion model!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Unknown said...

Your such a cutie Daisy. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

The Island Cats said...

That's a real interesting reflection picture, Daisy! And you are so purrty in that pink bow, you should be checking yourself out! Whoohoo!

Unknown said...

Daisy I am so sorry, you know how us humans can be when we are running around like chickens with our heads cut off, I am sure we look pretty funny to you guys when we do that too, lol! I wanted to thank you and mommy and the whole family for the thoughts and prayers you sent our way. It means so much to all of us.

Sassy Kat said...

It is best if you stay inside and let your mom be outside, there are a lot of dangers waiting outside. Your scarf is certainly pretty and when you wear it you look extra pretty.
I tried to send you an email but the monster ate it. I don't know if you know or not but Momo is sick and needs your prayers to help her to feel better. I have a photo over at my place if you need a copy, please let all of your friends know. We are all so worried about her.

Forty Paws said...

Pretty pictures and lovely pink ribbon!

Luf, Us

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Great reflections, Daisy!
--JB

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That pink bow looks great on you.

We were confused by the first picture, it did look like you were outside with your Mommy, what a neat trick. ~S,S & C

Unknown said...

Daisy yoo is always bootiful, Harley must enjoy bein wif yoo acuz you radiate so much!

~ Shadow ~

Samantha & Mom said...

So cool!! You have some great REFLECTION pictures Daisy!! And in the first one it does look like you are outside with your Mommie!! Have a wonderful Saturday!
Your FL furiends and Mom,

Jimmy Joe said...

Those are grate example of reflections, Daisy!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Cory said...

What a beautiful pink bow you have there Daisy! I never look in the mirror at myself...I don't get it...
pee ess, I sure hope it's you INSIDE!

Mickey's Musings said...

That is a neat REFLECTION theme Daisy!!!!
Your scarf is very pretty too!!No wonder you want to check your REFLECTION!!
Purrs Mickey

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are very pretty daisy, Your reflection looks just like you too :-)

I love your yesterday postie. We did not know it was remembering day.
We are probably like you, still remembering every day because of all that care you gave Pixie is a lot like the care mom had to do with Caesar, then, one day, it stops. It is hard to make the change like that.
Love Princess

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think these 2 are very good reflection photos~!!! I like it~!!
I only see my reflection on window at night, and the inside room must have light.So I think your day light reflection is neat~!

Mimi Lenox said...

You two are quite the pair. The question is....what will Daisy do with the camera next time? Maybe you should try it. She's the smartest cat in the universe.

Erika said...

What a cute kitty and pink bow!

Quill and Greyson said...

I love that pink ribbon, although I would shred it myself.

Anonymous said...

What great reflection shots!
Dianne and Cosmo

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos Daisy.

Quasi said...

It looks like you live in a really nice area. You're really working that pretty bow look!

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy, you and your Mommie both cast lovely reflections!
I didn't know yesterday was a remembering day. Everyday is that for us, though isn't it? Your tribute to Pixie was just so wonderfully sweet! She is an amazing kitty. I just have to believe she's basking in the sunshine eating her bananas and enjoying her furbaby friends. I just know she and Tookie would be good buddies. They are so much alike...
Lots of Hugs sweetie,
Lorianna

Janet said...

The ribbon is so stylish! We admire how you model so professionally! :-D

The Fitness Diva said...

Awwww...you look so pretty in your reflection with your pink bow!

I like mirrors and glass that you can see yourself in, too! ;)

Haley H said...

I can see why you think outside is fun, Miss Daisy. There seems to be a lot to watch out there. And you're a very pretty kitty with that pink bow on.

Lux said...

Great reflection shot - I couldn't tell who was real and who wasn't!

Kimo and Sabi said...

That's some cool trick photography yer momma did!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
You look beautiful always!
Yes, it looks like you and your mom are outside.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That is a good reflection photo, Daisy. We hope your Mommy is careful and watches behind herself. Those big, big lizards are scary!
~ Maggie Mae and The Bunch

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

What lovely "reflections," Miss Daisy!
DMM

Marilyn said...

That reflection picture would be very hard to figure out. I'm glad you explained it to us.

You look pretty in pink.

Anonymous said...

OOOOhhh Daisy, Fuschia is your color! Love the bow!
Mango got himself a Christmas collar, so of course he needed to look at his reflection in his mommy's little pink mirror!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a cool photo!! I didn't evenguess right! :)

Cool blog btw!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay dada sez reflekshun is also a verry yoosful programming tekneek but i hav no ideea wot he is tawking abowt maybe he programs majik meerorz or sumthing ha ha ok bye

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh that is a fun reflection. And what a gorgeous bow you have Daisy!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat is a purrty bow on a purrty girl! We are not so jellus of mom going outside lately...it's freezing out der!

Copito said...

I ♥ your pictures, Daisy...

That photo is so confused!

='·'=

Babs (Beetle) said...

Silly Blogger lost my comment! I wrote a long one and can't write it again :O(

You are wearing a VERY pretty thing Daisy!

Leslie said...

Daisy do ever see any alligators in that water? We think you ae very lucky to have it to look at. Hugs and purrs from the topcatrules girls, Trixie and Tigger and Pyewacket. :)

Team Tabby said...

We love the reflection of you Daisy! You are also very beautiful with that lovely pink bow.

Mindy, Moe, Bono

sammawow said...

And you do look adorable in your reflection in the mirror!

Anonymous said...

It's kind of funny seeing the reflection of someone wearing shorts-- it's 15 degrees here today. Brrrr!

Happy Photo Hunting Day!

Jackie said...

Oh my Daisy surely you are smiling at your mommy. I know you're not conceited. Although, you are quite the ham.

Oh Daisy what a wonderful reflection for this week!!

Thanks for stopping by to see mine.

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2008/11/ph-6-reflectiona-walk-with-god.html

Happy weekend!!:-)

Eduardo said...

What a great picture of you smiling!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

JD at I Do Things said...

Outside isn't always that fun. I think you are very lucky to live in such a nice house. Plus, I bet the alligators very rarely come inside!

JD I Do Things

Toulouse said...

You and your mom are both very pretty! Your reflection in the mirror with the pink collar turned out so Nice! Pink is definitely one of my favorite colors!

Hugs,
Toulouse

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

That is a wonderful reflection photo of you and your Mommie Daisy! Can my Momma come down to Florida to join your Mommie outside, it looks so pretty! But we think your reflection of yourself with your pretty pink bow is just the absolute best!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

BeadedTail said...

Those are great photos today Daisy! You look so beautiful in your pink bow!

Anonymous said...

Lovely shots!

Anonymous said...

I love your pretty pink ribbon Daisy. Sorry you were stuck inside while your Mom was outside.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Those are great pictures. You look beautiful in your pretty pink bow.

Teddy Westlife said...

What a tricky first photo Daisy! I couldn't tell who was where. I very much like your pretty collar too.

Huffle Mawson

Maggie May said...

Daisy, thank you for your kind words about Caddy Caddy. We are missing her very much!
Purrs,
The Creek Cats

Anonymous said...

Nice cat, i also have two cats, chiko and Nero.

TabbyNormal said...

Your mom is lucky to be snoopervised by someone as observant as you. What, just what, would she ever do without you??

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Chrissie said...

Daisy, you're very pretty in your pink ribbon..and a wonderful reflection upon your family!

Maureen Hayes said...

Tell mommy to be careful of gators with that water in the background!

I think you lovely in your bow and don't blame you for looking at your reflection in the mirror!

Purrs,
Maureen

JO said...

nice.

Here's mine. Happy weekend!

Moonchild Dancing! said...

I was thinking that you must be inside because I remember you said that she said that there are major gators out there in them waters and she would not let you get hurt by them. :) I missed you for a few days but you're as cute as always Daisy. :)

Anonymous said...

Great photo and it was difficult to tell who was inside and who was out. And the picture with the pink bow is very cute.

Amber-Mae said...

I used to be fascinated with my reflection in the mirror but now I know it's just me. And damn! I actually realized that I am so gorgeous! Hee!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Sreisaat said...

Hi Daisy - great photo of you and your mommy. I think you both are enjoying the photo session :)

S. A. Hart said...

This is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Of course you like looking at yourself in the mirror Daisy. Why wouldn't you? :)

Marites said...

:d really, really pretty outfit, Daisy :D

Thoughts said...

Daisy you look bea-u-tiful in that pretty pink bow!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, yoo are dazzling with that pink bow arownd yer nek!

T.Allen said...

You look very pretty Daisy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails