Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday Funday: I made a crossword puzzle!

Guess what? I made my very own crossword puzzle for you to try!

I know it looks very tiny, but if you click on the image and print it out, it will be a full-sized page! So you do not need a microscope to do this puzzle. I hope you have fun!


Did you get all of the answers? Click HERE to get the solution to the puzzle.
Share/Bookmark

72 Notes for Daisy:

Ailurophile said...

That's a great crossword Daisy. Well done! I think I'm getting most of the answers as I look at it. Will have to print it out and complete it though..

The WriggleButts said...

Haha... Great crossword puzzle, Daisy!

The Florida Furkids said...

What a super crossword! Mom is going to print it out and we'll help here with the answers! You're such a smart kitty to make your own crossword puzzle!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

I love crossword puzzles, Daisy! This one was a lot of fun to do! You are so creative!

ê¿ê

i beati said...

I'm having fun Thanks Daisy !!

Evie is getting frisky and testy. do you think it's the cool weather..Sandy

Anonymous said...

Pawesome Crossword, Daisy! Mom printed it out so we can do it later after our 2nd nap!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

What a fun idea, Daisy!!!

You are such a smart, smart kitty!!!

Teddy Westlife said...

I will have mum print this out for me at work tomorrow. We don't have a printer at home :(

Huffle Mawson

Parker said...

Oh boy! We're gonna' do it tonight!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

This looks like fun Daisy. Mum is going to print it for us. She said she will help us because she loves doing crosswords. We would do it on our own but we don't want her sulking.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We didn't get all the answers, but we got lots of them. We did much better then we usually do on cross puzzles. ~S,S & C

Forever Foster said...

We'll be printing this out. You are one clever kitty.

The Island Cats said...

Thanks for the puzzle, Daisy. We gonna have mom print it out for us so we can take our time and get all the answers right!!!

Ramses said...

Very cool Daisy! :)

Maggie May said...

We are going to get our mom to print it out for us.....we can't wait to play!
~The Creek Cats~

The Meezers or Billy said...

this is so much fun Daisy!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh fun! I loves me some crossword puzzles!

Cory said...

I'm going to get my mom to print it out now...the trouble is that I would rather chew the paper than solve the puzzle...oh well, my mom will have fun and I'll help her solve it before it's completely chewed!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow you are such a smart little girl!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Anonymous said...

You're very talented Daisy! Mom likes croswords so she said she'd help me do it.

Sarge Charlie said...

wow, you did a lot of work on that puzzle. Yea for Florida football.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Daisy, yoo is probly da smartest cat on earth (yoor mom too)(um, da smartest bean, yoor mom would be, uh, neffur mind) we is gonna hafta print dat out and give it to our mom so she will stay still fur awhile.

Dma said...

wow i'm impressed. that was fun.

Janet said...

Daisy, you get smarter every single day! We are printing it out right now!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Thank you, Daisy! Mom just printed it out for us and we will all work on it together tonight after dinner. Wish us luck!

Kathy said...

Oh, I love a Daisy puzzle! And I'm doing it in pen because I know everything about you. Oh wait. #6 is very hard. You have so many toys. Uh-oh. I might not get them all now.

gemmak said...

Oh, you do provide us with such feline fun Daisy, I shall print it out and try my best to get the answers without looking! ;o)

Forty Paws said...

Oh! This is way too fun! You are so clever Daisy!

Luf, Us

Chat Blanc said...

wow! you are soooo smartz! :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

DAISY

I bet you do the NY Times crossword puzzle each sunday don't you?

Purrs
Abby

Kellykat said...

Daisy you are so creative!

Thank you for coming by my blog and offering me support for my upcoming surgery. I feel very special to know that so many wonderful kitties and beans care about me.

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

What a great idea, Daisy. You are such a smart cat! I have not done your puzzle yet but printed out two, one for me and one for Gerard to do. We will see who gets the most answers. It should be fun!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy that is so cool. I can't wait to finish it after the Woman leaves for yoga!

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! It looks like alot of fun! I only found one answer do far & that is for No.5(I think) & it is Harley!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oooooooo fun! We will work on it tonite!!!

The Fitness Diva said...

You are getting really savvy with your posts, Daisy girl!

I love doing crossword puzzles. When I finish dropping my cards, I'll be back to do this!

Good work! :)

Eduardo said...

What a great crossword Daisy! My Mommy says this will be fun!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Babs (Beetle) said...

Daisy, you will be upset with me. I didn't get 'PINK' Would you believe that?

It was a lot of fun to do though :O)

Purrs, Sukie x

Cat with a Garden said...

Your own crossword! That is great! We knew some answers straight away but then again some not. Will be investigating...
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, this is so fun and clever! I think I got all the answers. You are a very smart cat to come up with this puzzle all by yourself -- or did your Mommie help a little?

JD at I Do Things

Cafe Cats said...

Mama said that she'll print it while she's day hunting and bring it home for us to work on later.

You sure are a smart lady, Daisy!

Thoughts said...

Daisy that is SO cool, how in the heck did you do that? Our bean LOVES crossword puzzles so she printed it out right away, but she didnt get all the answers. Very clever Daisy!

Cat Street Boyz said...

This is so cool Daisy, Mommy is gonna print it out too....she is not so good at these puzzles so we will help her...she like doing sudoku puzzles..we are not good with numbers unless you are counting snacks!!!=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Rupert said...

I LOVE crossword puzzles, especially when they're printed out on delicious paper that I can scratch on and bite and tear up into little pieces!

Paws 'n Claws,
Rupert

Motor Home Cats said...

We got all but two without having to look. That was very fun.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are an amazing cat, Daisy!

Jackie said...

Wow Daisy you are the smartest cat in the whole world.

I am terrible at puzzles and guessing games so I had to cheat and peek.

Wow you made your own puzzle. That just boggles my mind. Puma is still in shock.

I am so sorry I missed visiting you yesterday Daisy. but Puma and I were just so very very tired.

Puma, Molleypop and I cozily snuggled up in front of the t.v. and napped almost all day.:-)

Anonymous said...

How fun! The Lady printed it, now we're gonna give it a try. Prolly Midnight's gonna get ta fill it in, on account of she's got the best paw-writing.

Unknown said...

Daisy, you are just so darn talented!

Toni said...

Hello Daisy, I just came over from Nessa's blog. You have a great blog. I love crosswords but have never created one of my own. Great job!!!

The Furry Kids said...

That crossword looks super fun. Mama printed out. We can't wait to help her with it tonight.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I like your puzzle! I actually got everything right :-)

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

You are VERY smart and creative! I know some of the answers without too much research, but a couple of them I'll be surfing your site for.
Thanks for the fun.

Everycat said...

What good fun! Daisy you are so clever. Dad will help me with this as he is good at crosswords! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Whicky Wuudler

Anonymous said...

You're SO talented Daisy! I'm going to get my momma to help me with it 'cuz I have trouble writing sometimes.

Unknown said...

hoooray!! Daisy me playz!! Me hope weee get all the answers right without mai mom's help!!

3 Cat Blog said...

You are so talented. And we like your fairy princess outfit!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Your own crossword! I am going to do it and will be back to check the answers!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

BeadedTail said...

What a fun crossword Daisy! You are so clever to make your own puzzle!

The Devil Dog said...

Mom is going to print this and do it. It looks like a lot of fun. You must have worked very hard on it.

Roxy

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Ooo ... I did furry good on your puzzle, Miss Daisy! Very tricky!
DMM

Black Cat said...

Oh Daisy, I love crosswords! I shall print it out as soon as I put new ink in my printer... Oh noes, hope I can do that, I should have asked Pinky to help before he went to Portugal... Oh gosh, I'm so useless!

I'm looking into Twitter. It would be so great to chat with you on Chrissy Mouse Day! Beetle has suggested it too! The CB is the bestest community, I feel so blessed to be a part of it:) xxx

Anonymous said...

Miss Daisy I am not going to do the crossword coz I iz a man cat I does not need to think when there is lady cats around :P
But Momma did it and thinks it was really cute and clever!! And maybe a little easy for her, but that is just prolly coz we know you so well from liking you so much! hehe

PES: Thank you for my birfday wishes.. I had a day exactly like you said to ( but they is everyday) heeh
I will take your word for this age of being Two coz you is such a smart kitteh.. but I haz to say my Momma says "anything better than being a bloody energizer kitten!" hehe

V-V

Randi said...

Awww Daisy! You should be the editor of your very own newspaper! Comics! Word Puzzles! I think you need to have a Dear Daisy section where anyone can write in a problem & you solve it!

love & licks,
Randi

ps...can I be first?

Dear Daisy,
How can I get rid of my cousin WinComPoop?
Sincerely yours,
Randi the Lab/Newf

Anonymous said...

That's incredibly clever - I could never do something like that

Sweet Purrfections said...

Great crossword puzzle, Daisy. Mom printed it out and we are going to work on it this weekend when mom is home to help me.

Unknown said...

Good job Daisy! Crosswords are hard to make. I know. I've tried.

Bae Bae said...

That's a pawsome crossword..

~ Bae

Slash and Bronzy said...

Oooh! Thank you fur the Crossword Puzzle!!!

~Bombay

Skeezix the Cat said...

I got 8 acrost!!!!!!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We are going to print this. You sure did do a good job, Daisy! We are impressed!!
~ KittyBoy and The Bunch

Chrissie said...

Hey, this is pretty neat! I'm gonna get mom to print it out and do it with the SK's! Thank you, Daisy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails