Saturday, December 6, 2008

Photo Hunters: Breakfast

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: breakfast. This is a special breakfast that Pixie and I made for our Daddie last year for Father's day. It is a delicious feast of Sheba Tuna and Prawn dinner. In aspic! There is also a bowl of Nutro cereal with bananers on top.
For some reason, he did not eat this delicious breakfast. I guess I am not a very good cook.


Share/Bookmark

74 Notes for Daisy:

Sarge Charlie said...

well I just do not understand why he did not eat such a nice breakfast

Anonymous said...

Do not worry, Daisy! Your Daddie probably ate breakfast somewhere else!

You must take after your Mommie - a self-professed Not a Good Cook! And taking after your wonderful Mommie is a good thing!

Anonymous said...

Awww don't worry Daisy! Maybe he just wanted to share with his favorite furbabies this special feast and was so kind to let oyu both gobble it all up :)
we are sure it tasted fabulous!

The WriggleButts said...

He didn't eat all the yummyness? That's so weird.

Bajas

Parker said...

Not even a little Aspic? Huh, that's really unusual...

ceemee said...

I will eat that, it's sad to see good food go to waste. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hard to understand because I'm sure you *are* a good cook. But you can eat it yourself.

Everycat said...

I can't understand how your Dad didn't gobble up the nommy breakfast. He must have had a cold affecting his taste buds or something.

Whicky Wuudler

Teddy Westlife said...

Maybe your dad does not understand how good tuna is? Did you get to eat the breakfast instead?

Huffle Mawson

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We don't know why your daddy didn't eat his breakfast. It looks lishus. We think you are a very good cook.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I cannot imagine how your daddie could resist such a delicious breakfast. It looks scrumptious.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We have no doubt that you are a good cook, Daisy. It's just that humans are a little strange...

The Florida Furkids said...

We can't understand why your Daddy didn't eat that yummy breakfast! Maybe he was on a diet?

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

I think it looks like you are a wonderful cook. I live with 2 picky eaters who wont eat anything either.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, you and Pixie tried, and we are sure your Daddie was very surprised and appreciated your efforts very much, even though it wasn't his type of breakfast! Especially with that adorable Father's Day card you two got for him! We bet we know who got the breakfast in the long run anyway, hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Lidian said...

Aw, who could resist the look on your face in the last photo! So so so cute. I do not understand it, that looks like a lovely breakfast - cereal for Daddie, and then you could help him eat the tuna!

i beati said...

Looks delish to me - You know what to do

what are your weekend plans- more Christmas decorating like moi??

I'd like you to babysit the kittens if you would please Daisy. They got out of the box , you see.....all 5!!!!!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

man, he might have loved it if he tried it!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I have given you two awards! Please visit my blog to pick them up!
I bet you get these a lot but I sure do love your blog!

Karen and Gerard said...

What a shame he didn't eat it after you went to all that trouble. Hopefully you ate it so it didn't go to waste. It was a very nice gesture on your part.

Cat with a Garden said...

Oh, Daisy, I don't understand at all why your Daddy didn't appreciate this lovely breakfast. It's not your fault at all! Purrs, Siena

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Haha, I think Grandpa saved the breakfast for you.

Cat in the Foxgloves said...

Don't worry Daisy, it's the thought that counts! And some people just don't eat much breakfast...

Sweet Purrfections said...

How thoughtful of you to make your ddady such a delicious breakfast. Now, what we are all wondering is DID YOU GET TO GET THE BREAKFAST?

Spooky said...

It looks so yummy! I think it was very generous of you to prepare and share such a luscious feast. I don't think you are a bad cook, and I don't think he was being rude...I think perhaps he just wanted to share you with.

JD at I Do Things said...

I'm sure your Daddy appreciated it very much. He probably wasn't hungry that morning. I bet SOMEone ate it, tho . . . ?

JD at I Do Things

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Your breakfast presentation was lovely, and it looked very tasty to us. We are sure he was touched. Maybe he just isn't a breakfast person. Our Mommy just does coffee for breakfast. ~S,S & C

Cory said...

How sweet...I bet he took one look at your face and melted...knowing how much you would enjoy eating it. Watching you eat it and enjoy it was probably a greater gift than eating it himself.

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, we think that breakfast looks yummy! If he didn't eat it, we hope you didn't let it go to waste...

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

... and there was milk. I like milk Daisy. That was a good breakfast. Perhaps he wasn't hungry that early in the day.

I sure liked you in that pink get-up, yesterday! I am whistling at you little girl.

Love,

Bobby

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I hope you and Pixie were conscientious and did not let that delicious breakfast go to waste.

AB clan said...

Plenty of glutons here, your breakfast cannot stand one minute!.....
ViVi & AB

RJ Flamingo said...

I can't imagine why he wouldn't enjoy such a delightful spread, Daisy! It looks yummers!

Here's mine - if you can't beat 'em, feed 'em! http://flamingofotos.blogspot.com

Liss said...

looks like a good breakfast to me.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, where is your chef's hat?

Dma said...

looks delicious to me.

Motor Home Cats said...

That was so sweet of you to fix your daddy that breakfast. We are sorry he didn't eat it after you went to all the trouble.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Jackie said...

Oh no Daisy you didn't like your breakfast? Oh my don't worry many times when other people fix me nice things to eat I don't like them either.

I don't like aspic either and we all know by now that Puma won;t eat anything except his Seafood Sensational.

Oh Daisy I got my satellite issues all fixed up. I am so sorry that I missed visiting. but, I was getting so frustrated that I almost gave up.

Thank you for keeping me cheered up.

I had my breakfast with Santa. I hope you can drop by and see.

Pursss from Puma and hugs from me!:-)

Cat Street Boyz said...

Daisy, you can come over here and cook for us ANYTIME!!! :) =^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Babs (Beetle) said...

I bet your daddy had the biggest smile ever, when he saw what you both had done for him. I expect he wasn't very hungry. Didn't he even eat the bananas?

Purrs, Sukie x

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, you silly girl! You gave him cat food. Hoomans eat "hooman" food. Get it? But that was so sweet of ya to make him breakfast.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jodi's Book Reviews said...

Sure looks good Daisy, I wish we could eat canned food. Thank you for coming by to see us and the warm comment too.

Mr. Hendrix said...

I remember that yummy meal Daisy! I'm sure your daddy liked but, but just wasn't hungry right then.

Can we ask you a favor? Mommy put the info on where you got your butterfly growing house somewhere so safe she can't find it. We'd like to give one for Christmas present. Can you please let us know where you got your butterfly grower?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh man, dat looks deelishus! We do not unnerstand why yoor daddy did not eat dat nice breakfast.

Puglette said...

Well, daddie's are kind of funny...I hope he drank the milk, it's so good for him. that was very sweet of you girls to make such a special breakfast.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

Didn't he even touch the bananers? Your Daddie must have been finicky that morning.

BeadedTail said...

I don't understand why your daddy wouldn't want such a lovely breakfast! I hope you didn't let it go to waste!

eastcoastlife said...

awww.... he should have eaten the breakfast made with love.

Anonymous said...

You're telling me he did not even try it?!?1 Even when you put on your cute 'but why?" face??
What are daddas coming to?!
Nevermind I am sure he wanted to, maybee he did not feel the bestest :)

V-V

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, it is the thought that counts.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay yore dada is kleerly sum sort of fussbudjet tel yoo wot i wil be happy to tayk that brekfast off his hands for yoo ok bye

gemmak said...

I think your Daddie must be a little strange, I see not good reason why he should not enjoy such a delicacy for breakfast! ;o)

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, I am sure you and Pixie were excellent cooks. Your Daddy probably had not developed good taste buds to appreciate gourmet kittie foods.

AM said...

Sandie thinks that breakfast is fit for a king. And now that we have the recipe, he would like us to fix him some in the morning!

Isis said...

i like breakfast too daisy!

Anonymous said...

And I suppose that not wanting it to go to waste you helped him out? hahahahha!

[G@ttoGiallo] said...

Lol, lol and lol again !

Copito said...

hehehehe my daddy can eat my breakfast, Daisy, but, is only fruits!

='·'=

Anonymous said...

Well quite obviously your daddy has a few screws loose!! Everyone knows that gelled cat food is WAYYYY more appetizing than a plate full of bacon.... geez, even zombies know that!

Anonymous said...

Daisy he must have been in a really big hurry to not eat this beautiful breakfast and after seeing that sweet look on your face!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Don't feel bad. I am sure you are a great cook! Maybe he was not in the mood for a kitty breakfast!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

ohhh!! me luv eat it Daisy ip your daddy dont want it!!

Mickey's Musings said...

I hope he appreciated your efforts though Daisy!!
Purrs Mickey

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Mebbe it was the "aspic". We think that means "meat jello" an some Beins dont seem ecited by that. We know ours isnt.

Max said...

Tsk, you are obviously a most AWESOME cook. It's just that people have inferior taste buds. They can't help it. I mean, they think onions taste good...it's obvious they have a defect, This should not be held against them...as long as YOU got to eat your most wonderful and thoughtfule meal.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, if yoo'd servd me a brekfist like that, I wooda eeted it all up in abowt ten secunds! Ixsept maybe fur the nanners. Maybey he's like the FL and isn't much of a brekfist persun. She won't eet anything in aspic beefore noon.

Chrissie said...

I'm sure that your Daddie knew how hard you'd worked to provide such a nice meal for him..you were famished! And he was happy to share with you!

Shrek said...

Don't worry Daisy! If I had been there, there would be nothing left on the plate! It looks yummy

jams o donnell said...

He didn't know what he was missing!

Lux said...

WHY wouldn't your daddie eat that delicious meal? I'm confused ...

Sarah Coggins said...

It looks delicious! So sorry he didn't eat it.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

I haven't the foggiest idea why he wouldn't like that lovely breakfast!

Cindy

Donna said...

Oopsie! U made the breakfis with cat food. Hoomans cannot eat cat food. Next time just give him a plain banana, and he'll like it.

Anonymous said...

Heh heh well too bad fer yer Daddy. Guess you will have to clean up! :D

Yer pal Dozer

Related Posts with Thumbnails