Friday, December 5, 2008

Fashion Friday: I am a Fairy Princess!

Today is my lucky day, because I got this beautiful Fairy Princess suit from my friend Bobby at Sleeping Kitten - Dancing Dog! It has a cute little tutu and a pointy hat, and best of all, it's PINK!
I am pretty sure that I can grant wishes while I am a Fairy Princess. Here is my fancy pink wand.
After my Mommie took this photo, she said "Daisy, you are the nuttiest little Princess of them all!" I think this means she loves me a lot because she hugged me and squeezed me tightly when she said it.
And finally, here is my most glamorous photo of them all. If you look real hard at the picture and think of your wish, I will try my best to make it come true! One wish per customer, please. Or two, if your wish is really important.


Share/Bookmark

117 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, you're so pretty!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are indeed very very pretty, Fairy Princess Daisy~!!!
How wonderful~!!!!
You make me want to make a wish as well.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Daisy. I think your Mommy may be a teeny bit nutty too. Just a very teeny bit. :)

Sarainy said...

Wow you look so cute, Princess Daisy! I hope you can make my wish come true ;D

I've just tagged you for a really fun picture meme, hope you can join in - Sixth Photo Game... oh, and My Birthday!

Poppy Q said...

Awesome fairy princess Miss D. I am going to make my one wish a special one.

Thanks for making us smile.

AB clan said...

Daisy your dress is fantastic!
I'm sure you are allowed to magic power !

ViVi & AB

gemmak said...

Daisy, you look so stunningly beautiful as a princess, I am sure you must be the best princess ever....even if you are a tiny bit nutty! Could I pass my wish to you please, you could make one on my behalf that might help Harley get his poorliness mended soon :o)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look amazing! I am lucky that I have everything I need so I am going to wish that all the kitties in the shelters find forever homes.

Parker said...

You look enchanted! I really like you as a fairy princess!

Anonymous said...

Awww now don't you make the most adroable fairy princess?! I think you will have lots of wishes to grant today -- you will be very busy!

ê¿ê

The WriggleButts said...

You're a special princess allright! And you're becoming real good at wearing hats!

Bajas

Anonymous said...

Oh! Oh! We have always suspected that you were a Fairy Princess, Daisy!

So, is it one wish per cat, one wish per Mom or just one wish per blog? We need to know before we make our wish!

Teddy Westlife said...

I am squeezing my eyes shut and making my wish!

Huffle Mawson

i beati said...

Daisy all powerful fairy princess, my car quit yesterday, my tv the night before and my desk collapsed. Please take your pick. your grateful servant..sandy

Isis said...

Oh you do look purrty Daisy! Now my wish is that you come to Miss Peach's tea party today, I'm taking Tama-Chan over there for the first time at a girlycat tea party and there's an even bigger and better reason for having it today! ;)

Purrs,
Isis
x

Luzinha said...

Daisy!!!!!!
you are so cute! beautiful cat! your momy is so lucky to have you as her cat! magic cat!

kisses for all!

Everycat said...

Daisy you are the queen of organza! That's a very pretty costume.

Angel

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We like the last photo best of all! You really are an amazing model, Daisy, and a real princess!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

Jake and Bathsheba said...

You are just lovely, magical Daisy.

We wish good luck to Kaze's Lap Lady (and another mystery cat blogger) as the take their LSATs tomorrow.

~J&B

Karen and Gerard said...

You make a cute fairy princess. Thanks for the wish! That was a very nice present for you.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you make a beautiful fairy princess! I'm closing my eyes to make a wish...

Hugs to you and your family today... TGIF

Forever Foster said...

Oh Daisy, you have outdone yourself today! You did a masterful job with that hat. I think this might be your supermodel moment!

The Florida Furkids said...

You are truly a professional model to wear that lovely hat and to pose as nicely as you did. We wish we could spend all day looking at pictures of you.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Maria said...

You are absolutely stunning... No need to model any other clothes, you've found the perfect outfit for you! Her Royal Princess Daisy it is!

RJ Flamingo said...

Oh, Daisy! I don't know how you can possibly top this! If I had an outfit like that and could grant wishes, I would never take it off...

I truly sometimes wonder if you are a real kitty, but now I know that you are really a fairy princess! I would give you lots of hugs, too...

Karen said...

I know just what I'm going to wish for! Love the hat!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Well we don't know if you are the nuttiest fairy princess but you are certainly the prettiest. You are so adorable Daisy.

We wish to see more pictures of you and Harley.

~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

The wee lass is soooo jealous of that look, Daisy.

You look so regal!

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss daisy we can not think of one silly thing to say, You has just melted us in your fairy princess suit.
And then to allow us a wish...
Your one ultra sweet little Miss!! :))

V-V

Maggie May said...

Daisy, with or without the costume you are still a princess. Ok we made a wish, hope it comes true!
~The Creek Cats~

The Island Cats said...

Daisy...you are the best princess we've ever seen!

Chat Blanc said...

my wish is for all kitties to have happy homes! Thanks Fairy Princess Daisy :)

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful fairy princess indeed!

Unknown said...

Daisy, I think you're ready for the second act of the Nutcracker. Move over, Sugar Plum Fairy! Plus no doubt you've got better dance moves...

Your pals,

Petey and Mica

Lynn said...

you look great in that head dress, daisy. :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are the prettiest Fairy Princess ever! We will think very hard about our wish.

Cory said...

I suppose I could wish that I was as cute as you are...or that I had a fairy princess outfit of my own...but that is not to be. Mom says I'm cute, just in a different way. Thank you so much nutty princess for granting me a wish. Ok...done. I can't share it because my mom says if you say it out loud it may not come true.

Anonymous said...

Oooooohhhhh Daisy, Please ask your mommy to hug and squeeze you and smother you in kisses from me. Your blog is the best and I now believe in fairies!
I have one wish, it is that you have a Very long and healthy life and keep spreading your wonderfulness with us all on your blog.
Thank-you Daisy, thank-you Daisy's mom, and thank-you, too, side kick Harley.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh it is so beautiful daisy!!! i wish that sarge has a wonderful birthday!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sweet Purrfections said...

What a cute little fairy princess! I am sure you will be very busy granting wishes today.

Kathy said...

Oh, Daisy. You are gorgeous in your costume. And I know it gives you special powers. So in addition to the wish I already asked for in my Tweet, can you please work on the following?

1. I need to lose 30lbs by Wednesday next week.
2. I would like to have a slow afternoon so that I can leave work right after my seminar. Can you make it so none of my clients need me to work on their computers?
3. I don't want to clean my bathroom. Can you wave that magic wand so it gets sparkly clean by itself?
4. World peace.

Dma said...

i'll let you know the status of my wish so you can determine how effective a princess you are... no matter what though, you do make a very cute princess.

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Daisy you are the nicest Fairy Princess I have ever seen, you should have been dancing in that outfit.

Frau Zinnie said...

Oh my goodness Daisy what a special princess you are!

Unknown said...

You are just beautiful Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Daisy your the prettiest princess I've ever seen.I got my wish...An adorable friend(you)...Hugs

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

You look adorable in the pink princess outfit.
I made my wish as you had instructed.
When it comes true, I'll send you a thank-you gift.
Love

Janet said...

Daisy, we just love your fairy suit! You are going to be very busy today granting wishes!

BeadedTail said...

Daisy you are a beautiful fairy princess! There's not one doubt that your mommie loves you a lot!

Puglette said...

Hi Daisy! You are the most adorable fairy princess ever! I am sending you my big hugs as my wish today. I wish you a very fun filled princess day!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

you are the first blog I visit everyday, I look forward to seeing you and Harley, a smile is the best way to start the day!

Tesla and Hansel said...

Daisy yoo iz such pretty princess. When mommeh made me princess i HATED it i ran an hid remembers? I hates dat. stoopid mommeh.

Mo and The Purries said...

Fairy Princess Daisy,
Our wish is that all the sick kitties of the Cat Blogosphere get all better by Christmas!
***LOVE***
Auntie Spooker, Jazper, Daphne, Chloe, Petey, Little Isis, and Not The Mama too!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Daisy, you make a wonderful Fairy Princess! MB is writing a post about a fairy, for her blog too!

Purrs, Sukie x

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, you are a lovely fairy princess!! We will make our wishes and stare real hard into your bootiful eyes.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We wish for all kitties to have great homes and have plenty of food to eat!

The Cat Realm said...

You are the most beautiful fairy princess ever! We left 6 wishes (Karl, Ruis, OZ, Tintin, Luna, Naughty)hahahahahahahaha!
Please come over to our party and join in the belly dance - we are sure you will be a great belly dancer!
Karl and Ruis at The Cat Realm

Linda S said...

you are beautiful! as always!

Maureen Hayes said...

You are the most beautiful princess of them all! I wish for health and peace for you, mommy and Harley!

Anonymous said...

Daisy - You ARE the most beautiful fairy princess of all. I wish my kittehs would let me make them all pretty with nice clothes.

BumbleVee said...

I second "anonymous".... this is a great place to stop by each day. So much fun compared to so much whining and complaining on many blogs... I find myself turning to coyotes, dogs, hamsters and cats more each day.. Animals blogs are great!.. and Daisy, you are the best.

So patient too....I don't know many... (if any) cats that put up with all the fun your Mommy has with you...you are a great girl....

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a magical little princess you are!!
We are wishing that our little visitor cats will find a good home.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yer a furry lovely princess!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Oh sweet Daisy! Pink is your color! You are a wonnerful fairy princess, indeed!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Donna said...

You are an awesome princess, Daisy.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I WISH I WISH!!! I WISH I KNEW WHAT TO DO NOW THAT I AM NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT....

Chey

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy - there never was such a pretty Princess.

Mom's wish: That every kitten could have a lovely forever home.

Alfie's wish:That he could have some toys of his own.

My wish: That Alfie could have toys of his own so I could have mine back!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look absolutely adorable in your outfit! I love the hat!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,you are the prettiest Fairy Princess!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey xoxoxo

Copito said...

Very cute fairy princess!

='·'=

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy you make the bestest Fairy Princess we have ever seen! Now let us think real hard for a wish!!!
Your FL furiends,

Rupert said...

Daisy, you continue to amaze me with your patience wearing those costumes!

You are very pretty.

The things we do for food! ;-)

Paws 'n Claws,
Rupert

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy,

If you were free, I would ask you to marry me.

Love forever,

Bobby

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh Fairy Princess Daisy, what a pretty pink princess you are.

Haley H said...

Princess Daisy, you did a remarkable job wearing your tall, pointy hat today. Perhaps because it is a princess hat? You make a beautiful princess. Harley didn't mess up any of your tulle did he?

The Fitness Diva said...

Oh, MY! This just tops them ALL!!!

You really are a TRUE DIVA, and yes, a princess as well! You look like a magical fairy princess in a fairy tale book! Very beautiful!

I will make a wish and you can wave your little want over it. You'd better make sure to make it happen.... that's the mark of a true fairy! ;)

Asta said...

Daisy
You awe wifout doubt the most pwecious faiwy pwincess..I wish all fuwwkids find homes..I hope youw wand wowks
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Spooky said...

Oh, Daisy, you look sooooo divine!!

Cafe Cats said...

Daisy, You are the most beautiful Fairy Princess ever!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You are the most purrfect princess we have ever seen!
~ The Bunch

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, you look adorable in your princess outfit. Is it getting easier to wear hats? We are also sorry to hear about your computer, and what is wrong with Harley? We read something about blisters?

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Skeezix the Cat said...

OMC, Daisy, I have a farey prinsess hat just like yers!!! We cood dress up like twins! Only I don't have any majik powers.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Daisy, Daisy, Fairy Princess so fair...Yoor so beyootiful as a fairy princess dat we are sure yoo can grant our wish! We wish dat all homeless aminals could, if not find a forever home, at least find shelter and food.

Anonymous said...

You are a pretty pink princess, Miss Daisy. We have made our wish, and we hope you will help make it come true.

The Furry Kids said...

We made a wish, Daisy!!! Doesn't Skeezy have the same kind of hat? You guys could wear them when you go out on your date. ;)

Love,
Tazo

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, we will be purring that you find out what is wrong with Harley soon.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, if you were here in front of me, I would give you the biggest squeeeeze for being so cute.

My only wish is that you and Harley keep entertaining us with your wonderful posts.

JD at I Do Things

Cat Street Boyz said...

WOW Daisy!!! You are one *BEAUTIFUL* Princess!! {{{{{WOW}}}}} You should have heard Mommy when she first saw your photo, " AHHHHHHHHHH, look at Daisy, she is so adorable! Now what wish can we make.?????? Got it...we wish for............OK Daisy, wavy your magic wand...we will let you know if it comes true=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, you are the most beautiful Fairy Princess ever :-D

I will have to come back tomorrow to make my wish. I do not want to be frivolous and need to give serious consideration to my wish. Thanks in advance for granting wishes for everyone. You are the best, Daisy!

Laura said...

What a pretty fairy princess!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are definitely a princess!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

They should do a tv show about you and call it "I Dream of Daisy". You are just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful outfit Daisy! You sure are lucky to have such pretty things! Just don't try to turn Harley into a toad!

CastoCreations said...

Oh Daisy. You are just the sweetest and most generous kitty ever! =) I'm sure you'll be really busy all night granting all the wishes coming your way.

Isis said...

the only dressing up I do is my pretty collars. i like those. NO princess outfits for me thanks!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, Daisy that is about the most stunning costume EVER!

Cupcake said...

Daisy, YOU ROCK!

The Devil Dog said...

What a great Fairy Princess you are.

Roxy

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You make a beautiful princess! I have gone through about twenty of those fancy pink wands. I love them and play with them constantly.

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh Daisy you make a perfect fairy princess!! I'm wishing...

Speedcat Hollydale said...

The last picture is a real contest winner ... I see a winning cat at the County Fair this year!!

Ohh - and thanks for granting my wish Daisy, I haz CHEESE burger now.

YHAAAAAAAAA
HOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh Daisy you look so beautiful in that outfit and those are such gorgeous photos of you!

Chrissie said...

Dear Fairy Princess Daisy,

I wish that the Sandy Man could find another job so he could come home from the Very Sandy Place so my mommy doesn't have to be alone anymore.

Your devoted servant,

Angus Mhor

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Your are the most beautiful Fairy Princess!
Just one wish?? Let me think about it and I will be back, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Daisy, did you get my wish? thought really hard.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Daisy, you are the prettiest Furry Princess (oops, I mean Fairy Princess!) of all! I just stopped by to catch up on your wonderful blog and say FANKS YOU for your kind meows for our daddy. He's feeling much better!!

-Kilroy and Fambly

Anonymous said...

I am going to make my one wish a special one.

Unknown said...

OMG you cast out love spell for meee Daisy!! mee just make girl friend but meeee might fall in LOVE with you~!! DOnt tell mai GF runa!

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy that look reely soots you! I made a wish fer lots of treats. Oops if I say it out loud will it still come true?
Yer pal Dozer

queenmadison said...

CUTEST FAIRY PRINCESS EVER! PAWS UP!
LUVYAH DAISY!

Mary said...

My Welsh Corgi has the same outfit. Her name is Lilly and she is cute but you are very cute too! Lilly doesn't have the wonder wand you have.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay i want to tel yoo dada reely liked yore dokyoomentry calld enchanted altho yoo lukd more like a hyooman in that then yoo do heer it is amayzing wot they can do with speshal effekts theez days!!! ok bye

Bonnie Story said...

Daisy, You make a very special fairy princess. I wished that all the kitties out there had love and affection, (and raisin toest) like you. You are such a good sport about your Princess hat, I think Pepper would flip out! Very good advanced modeling that you are doing - can we book you for a session? I'll have my doggies call your kitties!!!

Phoebe said...

Daisy, you are quite a darling fairy princess. Send a magical wish this way for lotsa catnip during the holidays!

Anonymous said...

I am going to wish that all the kitties in the shelters find forever homes.

Thoughts said...

Daisy you are too cute for words. I definitely think that pink should be your signature color because you look so amazing in it! You are such an adorable fairy princess. We made a wish, did you get it?

Claire^Monkey said...

Oh my, Daisy. You are adorable.
<3 i LOVE your expression..xo

thecopycup said...

That's the funniest, cutest thing I have ever seen, love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails