Monday, February 23, 2009

An Astounding Magic Trick!

It is the Great Daisini here. We are going to do something extra-fun today! I will teach you how to do a magic trick and you can astound and impress all of your friends. Here I have a quarter. I made a little pocket out of the corner of an envelope, and put the quarter inside.
I am checking the quarter and the paper pocket out very, very carefully! Try to look mysterious when you do this part.
Next, I wave my paw over the quarter and say the magic words "Abracadabra! Please work!"
And then I TEAR the quarter in two! Are you stunned and amazed? I TORE A QUARTER!!!
Here I am making sure the trick worked properly. Ta-dah! Please clap for the Great Daisini!
Do you want to know the secret? Look below...
*

*

*

*

*

*
The "quarter" is made from aluminum foil! Just rub the foil on the quarter to make a lifelike impression. If you do the trick real good, you should get to keep the real quarter.
Important Disclaimer: This trick works much, much better if your audience does not get too close to the "quarter."

Share/Bookmark

84 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Tada that was an awesome trick the great Daisini. Really truly you should be on tv.

Big smooches.

Anonymous said...

That's a good trick, Daisy! Thanks for sharing the secret with us.

Bae Bae said...

That sure is a very pawsome trick Daisy. ;)

~ Bae

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You are truly amazing Daisini!!! We are simply speechless!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Cat with a Garden said...

Uhhhh ahhhhh, whhhhoaaaaa! What a great trick! I didn't let Chilli see the explanation and now she thinks you can really do magic...
Purrs, Siena

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

The Magician and the Spy...we think we see a movie here, and watch out next year for the Acatamy Awards!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What a great trick from the great Daisini. We would never have known how it was done if you hadn't shared the secret with us.

Barb said...

Daisini, you are an awesome magician!

Mom's nephew Mike has always said that a magician should never-ever reveal his secrets, and to always leave 'em wondering! We are glad that you did not listen to Mike so we would not have to keep wondering!

-Gandalf and Grayson

The Florida Furkids said...

Daisini that was a pawsome trick - you had us fooled!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

gemmak said...

Ta da! Drum roll please for the Great Daisini! :o))

Teddy Westlife said...

Wow, Great Daisini, that was an amazing trick! I was so fooled.

Huffle Mawson

Parker said...

Wow Daisy, that's an awesome trick!

Forever Foster said...

We're applauding here. What a fun trick. Thankyou for teaching it to us!

AM said...

Wow,great trick Daisy. We didn't know you were a magician too? You are like the barbie doll of cats; you have so many occupations!

Anonymous said...

:: clap clap clap clap :: WOW Daisini!! What a trick and what a style of performing!!
Until you told it, and we were really sitting very close to the laptop, we could NOT see how you did it!

Headbutts from Limburg,
~ Ruis & Karl

Freya's Staff said...

hah! When Daisy looks "mysterious", she looks more, well, grumpy? :-D

Jackie said...

That was one amazing magic trick Daisy. Thank you for teaching us how to do it!

I hope you, Harley and your mommy have a happy week:-)

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy! That's a really cool trick!

*clap clap clap clap clap clap*

I want to try that one on my gramma! Thanks for telling us how to do it.

jane

The Island Cats said...

Wow! We're impressed, Daisy! Great trick! You had us fooled!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That was a good trick Daisy, we are very impressed. ~S,S, C & F

Anonymous said...

Whistling* Clapping* Cheering*

Your are full of magic Missy!!!

~Lily

Pam said...

wow what a great trick.... we have never seen a quarter, but maybe a 10 baht coin will work... we'll try it and let ya know
sawadee ka

Anonymous said...

That was pawsome! You truly are great Daisini and we loved you using the Abracatdabra word!

Isis said...

Very cool Daisy, but can you buy treats and milk with the fake coin? If so I'll be making lost before Mummy goes food shopping! ;)

Purrs,
Isis
x

Cory said...

Wow Daisini! That was really awesome. I was going to say that you are super duper strong to rip a big quarter in half like that, but now I know the secret! We want to see you in a magicians hat next time!

i beati said...

I am clapping and giving you a standing ovation - Great Daisini.
I'm especially impressed with that mysterious face you make..

Dma said...

wow you're a good magician. maybe for your next trick you can saw mr. shrill in half.

Luzinha said...

The Great Daisini!? you are fantastic!

amazing trick!


kisses for you all! have a nice day!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Neat trick! you are so awesome!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This was an amazing trick. You had me stunned and shocked

Love and purrrs for a happy day to you and Harleypuff

Monty Q. Kat said...

Do you think I could buy some catnip if I made enough of those quarters?

Janet said...

That was AMAZING, Daisy!! Thank you for sharing!

Lex said...

Neat trick, Daisini!!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is just Amazing~! Daisy!~~
Wowww!!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That was an awesome trick Daisy. You are the greatest!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You really had us fooled, Daisy! Crikey is gonna try it with a $20 bill he got out of Mama's purse. ~Tristan

The Crew said...

Oh...clapclapclapclapclapclapclap...that was wonderful, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, a great trick but you're not supposed to tell people the trick behind the trick, clever girl!

Babs (Beetle) said...

You forever amaze me daisy! You are so clever. I thought that was a really good trick but I have a problem. I don't have a quarter to do this trick with. Will it still work if I use a 10p or a 50p piece?

Purrs, Sukie x

jenianddean said...

Daisy, you never cease to amaze me with your skills. Great trick!
--Jasper

Black Cat said...

What a wonderful trick Great Daisini! I would never have guessed how to do it if you hadn't shown the solution!

I was sleeping yesterday (as you know!) so have only just read your Sunday comic. Love it! Brings back happy memories... Black Cat was my C.B. handle. I am the original! No CBer within range could prove prior claim (though some tried). Not competitive usually, but we were "Oliver's Army" even before Elvis Costello was heard of... Me thinks I wax too lyrical... Sorry! :) xxx

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Awesome! We is gonna amaze and astound our frends wif dis trick! Thank yoo Great Daisini!

The Creek Cats said...

Daisy, that was a pawsome trick! You're the masteress of illusion!

LZ said...

OMG OMG!! Daisy can I have the tin foil???? And paper????? Oh plllleeeaaassseee!!!!!!

Kaze

Maureen Hayes said...

WOW, not only beautiful and smart, but she does magic tricks too!! You shouldn't have shared your secret though, a good magician never does!!

Misha said...

If I could clap without falling over, I would!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great job Daisini!!!!!!!!!

The Furry Kids said...

Great Daisini, that is a cool trick!

Motor Home Cats said...

You are a great magician Daisini. We loved your trick.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Liss said...

you had us fooled

CastoCreations said...

Daisy...you are VERY talented. I can't tell you how much your antics make me smile. :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

that was really awesome Daisy!

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Brava Daisy ... Brava!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisini, that is an amazing trick!!

Asta said...

Daisy
That was such a puwwfect twick..I didn't know how you did it till you wevealed youw secwet to me
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy that magic trick is way cool. i will tell it to magicmatt!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Nina Torbie said...

Oh! I'm astonished! I can't even tell which quarter is real. Um, what's a quarter?
Purrs,
~ Nina

Sarge Charlie said...

I like that miss daisy, I will try it.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That was awesome! You did a very good job of looking mysterious. Thank you for sharing your magic words, "Abracadabra! Please work!". I think that must be the secret of all of the best magicians.

Quasi said...

Very cool trick! My female human wants to know what you thought of the Oscar fashions.

Anonymous said...

That's a very cool trick Daisini :)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You really asstonished me, Daisini! That was a great trick!
--JB

Lorenza said...

Oh, Daisy!
Good trick!
Thanks for sharing it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

wow what a trck!! I think wth this trick you will make tons tons tons of money!!!

SophieKitty said...

Cool trick! I really thought you tore that quarter. I clapped alot.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

I'm sooo furry impressed!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Just Ducky said...

Very good slight of paw Daisy.

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW!!! That was simply amazing!!!
You're good...very good!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Samantha & Mom said...

Bravo! Bravo! Dasini! That was a great slight of hand!!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

What a great trick, Daisini. We were truly astounded and mystified.

Quill and Greyson said...

Is there nothing you can't do Daisy?

BeadedTail said...

Daisini, you are a wonderful magician! I bet Harley the investigator figured it out the first time you did that trick didn't he?

Mr. Echo said...

Yoo totally had me fooled! Yea Daisy!!!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow! Do yoo think that maybe next week yoo cood do a trik to make Tripper disappeer?

Anonymous said...

Daisy yer trick wuz neat! When my Mummy wuz a little people she made a quarter disapear by aksidentaly swallowing it! I does not rekomend making quarters disapear that way. But I does rekomend making them disapear by buying treats with them!

Yer pal Dozer

Unknown said...

That's an excellent trick Daisy. Here's one of my favorites:

Ask someone "can I borrow $10?" When they say "yes" reply "But only give you $5. Then I'll owe you $5 and you'll owe me $5 and we can call it even!"

This works really well when your victim has had several pawtinis!

Your pal,

Petey

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Haha...thats a great trick!

The Oceanside Animals said...

The way things are going, that tinfoil quarter will be worth about as much as the real one ...

Jans Funny Farm said...

Sneaky, Daisy. Good trick.

And we like your modeling tips in the next post.

Anonymous said...

I can't even express how much I love your facial expressions, Daisy. And it was a fantastic trick! You are a bright spot in my day.

Mr. Black said...

Daisy--
I'm still not sure how I get a hold of the real quarter.

My best trick is making food disappear.

Mr. Black aka The Great Kittini, The Great Pussini, and The Great Blackini

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

This reminds me of my Grandaddybean. He loved magic tricks and would have been mystified at this one.
~ Malachi

Maureen said...

Ha! What a great trick! You had ME fooled!!!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

WOW! You fooled us Daisy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails