Monday, February 2, 2009

A Groundhog Day Riddle

In honor of Groundhog Day today, I have a special riddle for you. Are you ready?
Q: What did the groundhog say when he saw his shadow?

You may begin thinking, now! When you are ready, scroll down for the answer.
A: Nothing! Groundhogs do not know how to speak.
Hahahaha! I made that one up all by myself. Can you tell? I hope you have a happy Groundhog Day!

Share/Bookmark

100 Notes for Daisy:

Bae Bae said...

Oh hee hee. that's a good riddle there Daisy

~ Bae

Anonymous said...

LOL, Daisy, you did good! How funny, you tricked me--again! Love your last picture of you laughing very hard. Happy Groundhog day to you too!

Teddy Westlife said...

Hahahahah Daisy, that was a good one.

Huffle Mawson

The Florida Furkids said...

That's a funny one - thanks for starting our Monday with a smile!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Forever Foster said...

You're a funny ladycat, Daisy! Hahahaha!:)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

My Daisy, you DO Look pleased with yourself! That was a good riddle, though!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Anonymous said...

har! har! har! :)

Daisy, maybe Mr. Groundhog needs to start his own blog so he can have an online voice! Then those silly weathermen might also get it right.

Parker said...

TeeHee!
That was funny Daisy! I love your laugh!

Poppy Q said...

Great laughing photo Miss D!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That was very funny Daisy.

We are hoping the ground hog will not see his shadow. We are tired of winter and ready for spring. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

i beati said...

You are such a teaser,Daisy.I saw my favorite hard look for thinking and that huge laugh hahahaha

The Island Cats said...

Daisy...that was a good one! We couldn't guess!

Happy Groundhogs Day!

Luzinha said...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Daisy you're s-e-n-s-a-c-i-o-n-a-l!

amazing!

I laugh so much that my stomach hurts!

have a nice day! kisses for you all!

Anonymous said...

Funny girl!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hahaha Daisy you are so funny.

Lin said...

Oh, Daisy, that's funny. But it's not so funny that we will have 6 more weeks of winter. ugh.

Cupcake said...

Ha ha ha! That one's really cute! Today is my friend's birthday.

The Creek Cats said...

That was a good one, Daisy! We wish you and Harley a Happy Groundhogs Day, too!

The Meezers or Billy said...

excellent joke Daisy!!!!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Good one Daisy! Hey didya know yoo gots curly shaped whiskers shaped into a heart!

gemmak said...

Ohhh..I laughed out loud so hard at that last picture and at your riddle Daisy, very clever! :o))

Sweet Purrfections said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! That was a good one, Daisy. I just loved your laughing picture.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! That was a good one Daisy!!!!!!!!!!!
I like to see you laugh too!!! It really shows off your whiskers :)
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

That was really funny Daisy! We laughed as hard as you did!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that was very funny. You are extremely witty!

Cory said...

That was funny! Maybe he did speak but we couldn't understand groundhog speak?

Isis said...

I wish we had a groundhog, they look playful and kinda juicy too! ;)

Purrs,
Isis
x

Sarge Charlie said...

You made me laugh this morning Miss Daisy

Dma said...

very funny.

Maureen Hayes said...

I CAN tell you made it up, it sounds like something my nephew would come up with. I LOVED the shot of you laughing Daisy, what pretty, white teeths you have!

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

that waz a head scratcher!!!!
you iz soooooooo funny! i dont nose what a ground hogger iz but i don't thinks i like. i no wants my ground hogged. i no share!

brokenteepee said...

Don't quit your day job Daisy! Ha ha. My publicist used to have a groundhog that would visit her when she lived in NJ. She named him Hector. He would eat all of the birdfood.
I am sorry I didn't visit yesterday;the computer was broken :(

L. Venkata Subramaniam said...

ha ha ha but i know for sure that groundhogs can scream "good joke"

Babs (Beetle) said...

Ha ha! That was funny Daisy. Guess what? I have been out in the snow today! It nearly touched my belly, but I didn't mind at all.

Purrs, Sukie x

Purrageous Pirates said...

That was a good riddle Daisy!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

He looks like re's related to our guinea pigs, but our piggies can't forecast the weather either.

Country Cats said...

Hahaha Daisy you are a funny girl!

Jo Hoffacker said...

Bad kitty! Bad bad joke. :) It made me snort coffee out my nose.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

that was a "knee slapper" honey!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Janet said...

haha Daisy, that's a good one! Have you ever met a groundhog?

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Well then, woo need to visit Pawsylvania so woo khan meet Gus!

He talks!

http://www.character-shop.com/gus.html

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Puglette said...

hi daisy! you are a silly kitty girl. very cute!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

The Oceanside Animals said...

Whenever Groundhog Day comes around now I always think of the Bill Murray film. His delivery makes the throwaway line "Well, It's Groundhog Day ... again." hysterically funny.

catsynth said...

Very snarky. We at CatSynth approve :)

Maureen said...

Oh My! Not only did your riddle crack me up, but so did your hilarious pictures!!!! Happy GH day...

Cat Street Boyz said...

Ah...Ha Ha Ha Ha very funny Daisy....Happy Groundhogs Day Daisy, from us in Pa! =^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Boy n Beethoven said...

What a mighty laugh you got there Daisy! Hahahaha...I think it was a great riddle!

'Oven

Anonymous said...

Lol...Daisy your adorable and funny....Happy Groundhog day :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy that is very funny...by the way have you had your tonsils removed?

BumbleVee said...

awwww.. Daisy, I love your curly whiskers....
actually...it was a pretty cute riddle..... and, I forgot it was Groundhog day....
I was too busy thinking I had forgotten to say "rabbit, rabbits, rabbits", for good luck yesterday..seeing as it was the first day of a new month and that is what you are supposed to do... well, according to Olde Englishe wives tails anyway....

meemsnyc said...

Oh Daisy, you are so funny!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Good one!

The Devil Dog said...

That is very funny, Daisy. Good job. We like your new header photo.

Roxy & Lucky

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy, you are just too cute! I liked your Sunday comic with Harley too. It was so sweet! Yes, dear Harley, you are a keeper!
Happy "G hog" Day!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wahahahaha~~~
Very funny~~!
I like this kind of riddle, hee hee~~

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahaha. Well duh!

Have a purrfect day Daisy. :)

Lorenza said...

Oh, Daisy!
That was a good one!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Motor Home Cats said...

Good job making up your own riddle. We think your joke was very good.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Unknown said...

Daisy yoo quack us up!

Donna said...

I would have said "It's really cold." :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Good one Daisy!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Oh, that's bad!!!!!!!

Nomi said...

I don't know what groundhogs day is but you made me larf Daisy !!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh Daisy, you even make yourself laugh! You are certainly the Curly Comedienne!

We are not sure if you put awards on your blog, but there is one waiting for you to pick up on our Curlz blog, cuz you're so much fun fur evfurryone!


The cats of Furrydance and Teri

The Furry Kids said...

That's a good riddle. Hahahahaha!

Mr. Hendrix said...

ha ha ha that is funny. i must say, that little rat made me and Bendrix pretty mad today. how dare he predict 6 more weeks of winter!

Bendrix says: i'll be groundhog fur will keep us warm...

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

Hee Hee, that was really funny Daisy. You got me! I laughed with you in your last picture too. You have an infectious laugh.

Happy Groundhog day to you too. :))

Hug yourself for me,

Annie

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha! You crack me up, Daisy :-D

Mom said...

Everybody's a comedian!!!

Renee Nefe said...

that was very funny! You should do this full time!

musingwoman said...

What a jokester you are!

Unknown said...

hahaha you is funny!! ground hog is look yummyz me want eat it Daisy!!!

Just Ducky said...

hehehe, oh Daisy, you are such a funny one.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

har har har har daisy

Mr. Puggle® said...

ahhhhh ha ha ha! daisy, you are too funny girl! i thought the ground hog was gonna say, PUGGLES ROCK!

later, mr. puggle

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

very good daisy!

purrs
abby

Quill and Greyson said...

You look like you could swallow the groundhog!

Quasi said...

Daisy, you really had me going there!

Chrissie said...

Daisy, you're hilarious!

Julie said...

Bwhahahahah..you crack yourself up don't you?

NEEDLEWINGS said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Daisy, you sure know how to get us going! We all gaged a furball! Love ya anyway babe! Tikki, Swiffer, Herky, Zack, Aslan, Miss Fritzie and Jack.

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

Good joke, but don't quit your day job!

Love,

Theresa & Bobby

Eduardo said...

Very funny Daisy! Do you think the Groundhog will make a blog?
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

SophieKitty said...

I love the last photo of you. It shows off your curly whiskers!

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh Daisy, you crack me up!

BeadedTail said...

That was a good one Daisy! I love your curly whiskers in the last picture! Your even cute when laughing!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy, you are so funny! I like the thinking picture!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We loved both the thing and the laffin pictures... MOL!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

dat'zza good one daisy! harharhar!
luv--jh

Max said...

LOL you got me. That was funny.

Sushi said...

Hi Daisy, I loved you new EC card and banner with Harley. How's he doing? Hope he is fine.
Meow!

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

We dont even know what is a Ground Hog. hahahaha.....

purrs,
Spice Cats

T.Allen said...

Wow! Daisy you made me laugh out loud!

Anonymous said...

That Groundhog must be afraid of you Daisy, At the first sight.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

That was your best riddle yet, Daisy!

caspersmom said...

What a good riddle and it turned into Daisy making a funny joke.

Mom likes Harley's eyes. In the secret agent scene his eyes are open wide, waiting for you to be norty. She says it reminds her of Cleo's eyes. Mom says she always looks surprised.

Casper

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy you are a hoot!! That was very funny!
Your FL furiends,

Jackie said...

Oh my goodness Daisy I missed this one! LOL....you are sooooo funny!!:-)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That is funny, Daisy!!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha! We adore the pic where you are larfing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails