Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Exposing my Outtakes! or, My Mommie is not a good photographer

Here are some outtakes I have gathered up for your enjoyment! They are unedited, except I made them smaller. Even when you are a professional cat model, you can still take some bad photos. If your photographer is No Good, that is.

This is a bad angle! And my elf-collar is a little bit too big.
Harley did not want to be seen in the Mrs. Claws hat. When he realized he would get treats for modeling, he changed his mind.
Um, Mommie? TOO MUCH LIGHT! Or is that my aura? Yes, yes, it must be my aura.
Walking off the job due to Unsatisfactory Working Conditions. (Not enough treats).
Walking off the job again. Due to other fun things I would rather be doing.
This is my "I Voted" sticker. It tasted delicious.
This might not be my prettiest pose. But then, who looks glamorous in a raincoat?
I got distracted. That happens sometimes. Okay, it happens a lot.
Focus, Mommie. PLZ.

Share/Bookmark

98 Notes for Daisy:

Duni said...

Love the raincoat pic!!
Thanks for sharing and making me smile...

Poppy Q said...

My aura!! You are fantastic Miss D, even in the outtakes. We wonder how on earth your mommie gets such great shots of you, I now know that she must take a millionbijillion photos to get one good one.

Smooches.

Country Cats said...

You still look wonderful in all of them Daisy. Our Mom is No Good at photography a LOT.

Bae Bae said...

Hee hee you and Harley still look cute in those outakes

~ Bae

Forever Foster said...

We like the first 'walking off the job' photo a lot. You look like you're marching:)

Anonymous said...

funny and cute cat in outfit :) love all of it...

we dont have any so far.. except our furs LOL! :)

Teddy Westlife said...

I think I have even more outtakes than you do Daisy! Mum says she has 35 bad photos for every good one on my blog.

Huffle Mawson

Terri said...

LOL, thanks for making me smile today Daisy and Harley, where do you get all those outfits? Modeling is your forte :)

Parker said...

HeeHee! Your outtakes are very good! And your aura rocks!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We enjoyed the outtakes. We don't think you could take a bad picture if you tried. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Even your out takes are cute Daisy. Most of the photos mum takes of me are out takes because I don't like having my photo taken. I always turn my head or walk away, not like Flynn, that posy brother of mine.
Eric

gemmak said...

Lol Daisy, I love the raincoat picture, they are hard to wear sometimes! ;o)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Tee Hee! Thanks for the laugh, Daisy! Some of those shots are just great!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Anonymous said...

Fortunately Daisy, it is impossible for you to look un-kyoot!

Unknown said...

So cute -- Daisy does have an aura about her. It's funny the treat thing, I used to think my dog really truly loved me and that she just wanted to be near me when she came to sit by me and then I realized I was eating :)

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, we think there are no bad pictures of you!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I don't see you how do it, Daisy. You are even a great model in your outtakes! I love the first "walking off the job" photo.

Luzinha said...

oh, My! well, sometimes we have bad moments, don't we? hehehe... my pics are not always good too, in several times...

but, in spite of this, Daisy and mommie, you're still the best for me!

kisses for you all!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, even your outtakes are cute! My momma is a really, really, really bad photographer but she says part of it is that I'm Uncooperative. She wishes I would pose like you....

jane

PS - Keep wishin' momma!

Anonymous said...

Daisy I liked those pics a lot! You could never take a bad photo!

Anonymous said...

I think your mommy is a great photographer. Taking photos of kitties can be very difficult, even if they are spectacular models like you and Harley. Your mommy manages to get many beautiful photos of both of you.

The Meezers or Billy said...

you're beautiful eve in our outtakes

i beati said...

hahah what a cat model must endure hahaha

Cory said...

Sometimes outtakes are the most fun pictures of all! My mom is an expert at outtakes...she has trouble with the intakes!

The Florida Furkids said...

You still look adorable and we think your Mommy is pretty good with the camera. Our Mommy is really NO Good with the camera!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

Lol...You still look cute in all of them.

P.S.
I'm having a contest please go to my blog and see :)

Donna said...

Wow, those are fun pikshers! It looks fun to play with costooms. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think all the photos are ti, er, i mean great!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Dma said...

proof you are a modeling pro: even your outtakes are entertaining.

Anonymous said...

You look good Daisy even in your outtakes. We ususally get really bored and move before our Mom can get a good picture!

Jackie said...

Oh I needed this so much. I am laughing so hard. Thank you for this wonderful post!!

My weekend and so far my week sort of went south on me and I am so far behind.

Oh this was fabulous!!

Sarge Charlie said...

I love your outtakes, very cool stuff

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think these pictures are great enough~!!
they are very priceless:D~~

Jo Hoffacker said...

I adore the princess hat!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Well, there is only so much a great model like yourself can put up with when the photographer is less than wonderful..... ;)

Monty Q. Kat said...

MOL!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Ha ha! This happens all the time in our house too Daisy. Mostly me being stubborn and looking at the floor though.

MB has a new lens and she can take photos in low light now WITHOUT A FLASH. Maybe I'll let her take more now - and maybe I won't hehe.

Purrs, Sukie x

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, your outtakes are better than most people's (and cat's) keepers! And I think your Mommie is an excellent photographer and you and Harley are the best models anyone could ask for!

Tigmut'hep said...

I'm not sure anyone could take a bad photo of you Daisy! ;) I bet you'd even look good in some of my designer onesies! :)

Purrs,
Tigmut'hep

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy it is so good to know you are not perfect, because you always take such lovely and perfect photoe! I liked getting to see your aura...

Anonymous said...

Even your out takes are great!

Love,

Bobby

Liss said...

You're still super cute even in the outakes

MassageByMillie.com said...

Daisy is the cutest and best dressed kitty on the super highway!

Mo and The Purries said...

Thanks for sharing your outtakes, Daisy!
I think your mommy is an excellent photographer, just like you are a SuperModel! There will always be some outtakes in every photographer's portfolio!
Thanks for the smiles!

BumbleVee said...

Ohhh Daisy!! You make me laugh right out loud "sitting here all by me silly self" as my Mum use to say...

It's great to visit you two (well, three counting your Mommy) each day for a chuckle, a giggle, and sometimes, that big laugh out loud..... ... I love you and your blog...thanks little fuzzy with your curly whiskers....... you are are a furry beacon of fun.

Unknown said...

oh Daisy tell Abby we understand!! Mai mom takez too much photos, maybe 50 and only 1 or 2 is okay to use!! It is too much hards!! I think your mommy is very gud photographer!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing those, Daisy. It helps to know that even professional models have problems sometimes. By the way, we think that was your aura.

Mickey's Musings said...

Thanks for sharing Daisy :) I know that it is hard to sit still while Mom fiddles with her camera!!
I would walk off the job too without proper compensation ;)
Purrs Mickey

Amber-Mae said...

You're the only one who can make an oogly raincoat look glamorous!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Hey Daisy what did that vote sticker taste like??

Yer pal Dozer

Shaggy and Scout said...

If you don't hold Mommy to high standards of photography, who will? You have to keep after the help all the time.
But seriously, we agree with the others...you are a darling!!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you really are a pufffect model. So professional!

Boy n Beethoven said...

Even though you thinks your Mommy isn't a very good photographer Daisy, I thinks she's still much better than mine. I've gotten so tired of modeling these few days because she just cannot seem to get the camera to do her wishes. Sigh...

'Oven

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Aw Daisy, even yoor out takes is cute. Our mom's really bad and now she can't find her camera again...*sigh* she can be such an air head sometimes.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, even yours and Harley's outtake picture are just wonderful! We just wish Momma would take some new pictures period ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Janet said...

hahaha -- Great outtakes, Daisy! Your mommie is learning. Good thing you are there to teach her about photograph! lol

brokenteepee said...

Daisy, I don't blame you for walking off the job if you don't get enough treats. I love treats myself; especially apples.
Keep up the good work though, you are a great model.

Daisy Deadhead said...

These are awesome, LOL--thanks for making my day!

Love the "walking off the set" one... movie-stardom is obviously in Daisy's future.

jenianddean said...

I love the outtakes, especially the rain coat. Even in outtakes you are still the cutest.
--Jasper

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

And again I paw:

Something you'll nevfur see ME post about!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We love looking at the bloopers!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jesus, you had me laughing so hard! haaaaa! Too funny!

Well, tell your Mommie to keep up the good (and bad) work. I enjoy both! ;)

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

I loves your outtakes, too, Daisy.
Purrs, KC

Misha said...

It's so hard being a top supermodel, isn't it Daisy? Specially when the rest of the team is not pulling their weight!

The Furry Kids said...

I love the first picture of you walking off the shoot, Daisy. Your foot sticks straight out! :)

Love,
Tazo

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i do not blame yoo fur leavin becuz of Unsatisfactory Working Conditions

Anonymous said...

Daisy, your comments redeem your mommie's outtakes, so it was nice of you to cover for her that way.

Asta said...

Daisy
hehehe
thewe awe simply No bad pictoowes of you, and I think youw mommi is a tewwific photogwaphew..you make a gweat team
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Cat Street Boyz said...

Hey, Tinker has that elf outfit too!! We like the pink princess outfit, so cute...;) =^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
You should see how bad my Momma's outtakes are...on second thought maybe not. YOURS are great.

purrs
Abby

Unknown said...

We all fink dat if yoo do not get enuf treats den yoo has the right to walk away. We fink yoo is cute in yer outtakes though!

Maggie May said...

Daisy, even your outtakes are fabulous!
~Maggie May~

Anonymous said...

my fav is when the little paw is covering the face :)

meemsnyc said...

Hehehehe, Daisy and Harley, those are great outtakes.

Quasi said...

Your bad pics are better than my good pics, Daisy! And I bet that even Heidi Klum has bad shots.

Maureen Hayes said...

It is not easy to be a model, but your mommy isn't a bad photographer. It takes lots of shots to get one good one!

Maureen Hayes said...

It is not easy to be a model, but your mommy isn't a bad photographer. It takes lots of shots to get one good one!

Lorenza said...

I had a good laugh with your outtakes!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jans Funny Farm said...

We love your new header. New to us, anyway. We've been kind of restricted for a while.

SophieKitty said...

Daisy, even your outtakes are good.

caspersmom said...

Daisy, it doesn't matter if the photos are bad or not, you shine through all the time. Really liked you in that black and pink dress.

Casper

BeadedTail said...

No matter what the photographer does, you are still adorable! Thanks for sharing your outtakes!

Eduardo said...

Too funny Daisy, My Mommy always has a ton of outtakes!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh Daisy even your outtakes are great. You are the best model ever.

Anonymous said...

I guess it's true what they say about modeling not being the easiest job after all! Daisy is the Gizelle of the cat walk world though!

Samantha & Mom said...

We love the outtakes just as much as the good ones!! You both are so cute!!
Your (too cold for us) FL furiends,

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

hmmmm i thinks i needs you to helps me wiff my modeling contract. i no gets treats. my photo lady is terrible. i haz unsatisfactory conditions (ie flashy box in my face all the time). and ifs i tries to walk off...or hits...well, it no goes well:)

i still think you iz beautiful!

Black Cat said...

I think your Mommie is an excellent photographer Daisy. Her outtakes are better than my intakes! Srsly! I love the ones of you walking off the job and, well, all of them as it goes:) xxx

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Thank you Daisy for visiting our blog. I think your aura is so cute! You made my day!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay i like the pikcher of yore aura i can almost heer the harps and kwires of aynjels singing to yoo!!!! ok bye

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Even your outtakes are wonderful! Those are some very funny pictures. We LOVE the raincoat pic.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Daisy, you crack me up TOO!
--JB

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We all think you guys is great in raincoats or anny costumes!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I've got many more outtakes than yoo, but then, I'm sqwermy and not as good a modul as yoo. Maybey more treets wood help.

L. Venkata Subramaniam said...

Do animals like to wear clothes. I have seen a lot of dogs and cats with clothes on...but as an owner do you think they like them?

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Great poses. I would probably have more outtakes than good pictures!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We like your outtakes as much as your ummm intakes!
~ The Bunch

Anonymous said...

We love your outakes and tell Mommy not to worry 'cos the pictures are gorjuss anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails