Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chillaxin'

It's me, HARLEY! I know something very IMPORTANT!
I know how to RELAX....
COMPLETELY!
ps: Want more kitty belleh? Daisy is featured on Kitty Bellys today!

Share/Bookmark

92 Notes for Daisy:

Forever Foster said...

That's a very important skill you have mastered, Harley. We're inspired!:)

Teddy Westlife said...

Harley, do you realise you have just participated in the SiberMal Society's Huzzy Wednesday?

Huffle Mawson

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Flynn: Yup relaxin' is impawtunt and you've got it just right.
Eric: Hahaha, you're even sillier than my brother!

Country Cats said...

You have such a pretty white belly, Harley!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You certainly DO know how to relax, Harley! And we love your snowy white belly!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Poppy Q said...

Harley we are reaching over from New Zealand to tickle your belly - hahaha.

Parker said...

Such an advanced state of relaxation for a young kitty! I am very impressed Harley!

The Florida Furkids said...

You've mastered the art of chillaxin'


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Slash and Bronzy said...

Oooh... I'm definitely taking down some relaxing notes from you!

~Slash

Anonymous said...

You sure do know how to chillax, Harley!

Luzinha said...

kkkkkkk
Harley "really knows the job"! kkkk


amazing!

Daisy, I saw you on the Kitty bellys! you're amazing too!

kisses for you all!

Louche Tabby said...

...glorious loucheness.....

The Island Cats said...

You do a good job chillaxin', Harley!

i beati said...

Harley, I see you have one of those very soft pillows- You do know how to relaX wow Sandy

Anonymous said...

Harley...
Beautiful kitty, I want to hug you right now

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley - what are you doing relaxing when there is a floof thief out there?????

I must admit, you really have relaxing down to an art form.

The Meezers or Billy said...

you are very very good at that

Cory said...

I might have to take a chillaxin lesson from you! I stopped by to give Daisy a face rub!

Sarge Charlie said...

harley you are a pro at chillaxin

Donna said...

I luvs the tummy pats! :)

Dma said...

Harley, that's probably the most important thing to know.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

nice tummy harley!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

uh-oh... looks like somekitty needs a belleh rub...

Piggy and Grover said...

Oh my, you could give lessons in relaxation! You look like you are doing yoga. It must be one of the reasons you have such a great figure.

Lex said...

I WUV BELLYS! Congratulations to Daisy too for her tummy pics on Kitty Bellys.

Unknown said...

Hey Harley and Daisy! Come to my blog today to get an award that I've got for you!

Kiddo

The Creek Cats said...

Harley, you sure do know how to relax!!!!

Unknown said...

omg Harley has mastered complete belly pose!!! I want to put you on Kittybellys so bad!! Can I??? please? Daisy thnk you so much for sharing your belleh with kittybellys!! I hope i get more belly submishuns!! xoxoxo

Babs (Beetle) said...

That is a very smoochable belly you have Harley!

Purrs, Sukie x

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

yes,
totally relax!!!!
You know how to enjoy your life, Harley!

gemmak said...

It's very important to be able to relax Harley, I think you have learned well :o) You have bery handsome pure white belly furs too :o)

Anonymous said...

Harley, you silly boy -yes, you do look relaxed!

Anonymous said...

Harley you have a very cute little tummy! Very mancatly chillaxin!

Puglette said...

that is expert relaxing! thanks for showing me how an expert relaxes and thanks for sharing your kitty belly!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Paula said...

Ooh, I want to come right over there and give Harley a kiss on his belleh! Tee hee...

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yes Harley you do look quite relaxed.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Harley,

You are a shameless show-off! With that young, firm kitten belly...you should be a centerfold in Fancy Cat Magazine, MOL

Ps: We face rubbed Daisy too!

Teri and the cats of Furrydance

The Furry Kids said...

Harley, that belleh is just asking to be snorgled? How on earth does your Mommie resist???

Love,
Tazo

Anonymous said...

Harley nice relaxin there jest be careful not to get too close to the edge or you will fall off. Ahem not that I have any personal eckperiense with that.

Yer pal Dozer

catsynth said...

Relaxing is indeed an important skill. We at CatSynth could use a bit of practice...

The Oceanside Animals said...

According to my Relax-O-Meter(TM), you are 99.99% relaxed. Well done!

L. Alida said...

Oh Harley, I wish I could relax like that! Your belleh looks so soft! (I love that word.) :)
I will go see Daisy's belleh now. :)
Have a happy day!
Hugs,
Lorianna

Shaggy and Scout said...

Harley! Holy Moly you are flexible!

Jackie said...

Hello Harley! Hey buddy you just hanging around today are you? Oh my you do it so well too!

Will you please tell Miss Daisy that we will take pictures of the truck if Puma's daddy has it clean?

If not tell her not too worry. Because every summer I do all of my blogging while I'm on the road.

She will get bunches of pictures. Oh and you and Daisy won't miss Molli and Puma either because they always ride with us.

Hang loose Harley,
Hugs:-)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Yummy!

Khytty TummyKhake!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Woo both look khute -and HM is khorrekht!

brokenteepee said...

Harley you chill in a very cool way. Ha ha!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Harley, you have that chillaxin down pat!

Anonymous said...

Don't fall off of there, Harley! We checked out Daisy's belly over on the other blog:)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo haf inspired us! Today we is gonna relax...

Motor Home Cats said...

Wow Harley, you do know how to relax. It looks like you have the perfect spot to relax too.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Maureen Hayes said...

Oh Harley I need lessons from you on relaxing for sure! I think if I had a cute kitty like you to purr to me, I might be better at at! Good job and cute tummy shots!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Wow Harley, relaxin' to the max!We try that sometimes, then the spooz bark and we find ourselves on the ceiling!=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

MYM said...

Oh my gosh - LOL. I want to be reincarnated and come back as your mommy's next cat ;)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Harley you have a gorgeous belly. ~Scylla & Charybdis

Two Greyhound Town said...

Harley, you are so adorable! I just want to pick you up and snuggle you. You remind me so much of my Barney. He's been gone for 5 years now. He was such a sweet guy and a big love bug. Do you like being snuggled?

Patty

Thoughts said...

Oh my goodness Harley! What a wonderful belleh you have!

Janet said...

Wow, Harley! You have a beautiful underside! Makes me just want to rub your belly! And congrats to Daisy on being the featured belly today! Quite an honor! :-)

Christine and FAZ said...

Harley, that belly is just ripe for nuzzling. FAZ

meemsnyc said...

Oh Harley, that is one relaxing pose!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Harley, you look very very relaxed. Please, do not slide off of that comfy spot... that is what Pierro does... he gets all stretchy and then falls off the couch haha

purrrs to you and Daisy

Nomi said...

Your head didn't fall off did it ??

Lin said...

Awwww. Don't you just want to snuggle your nose into that warm belly fur? If only you wouldn't get 4 paws wrapped around your head in resistance!

Unknown said...

If I could relax like that I'd hurt myself...

peace,
mike
livelife365

Anonymous said...

Harley, don't tell Daisy but I like your tummy way more than hers. It is a true floofy man cat tummy.

Anonymous said...

I love following the pics of Daisy, what a cool cat..... she is soooooooo photogenic eh!! I hope she lives to 100 yrs old! Im inspired and relaxed every time I see her!!!

matt from
www.petdoctorforum.com

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You have mastered the most important mancat skill. You are truly gifted.

Unknown said...

Oh Harley, you really, really have no problem relaxin do you? You have a very nice tummy. I also loved Daisy's tummy pictures.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Harley, you crack me UP!
--JB

Mo and The Purries said...

We saw Daisy and YOU over at Kitty Bellys, Harley!
You all are famous!

SophieKitty said...

Relaxing is very, very important. Almost as importantf as food. Keep on chillin' Harley.

Bae Bae said...

You're good at relaxing Harley

~ Bae

BeadedTail said...

Harley, you are a fantastic at Chillaxin!

Lorenza said...

You are a chillaxin' master Harley!
Those pictures are soooo funny!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

How cute!
When it comes to relaxing we could learn a lot from a cat :)

Sassy Kat said...

You have certainly perfected the art of resting! Good Job!

Anonymous said...

I just want to scratch that belly :)

Mickey's Musings said...

Harley,do you ever know how to relax!!!! That is a pawsome belly too :) heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

hahah that is also play dead pose :) at least thaz what mommy sez when i doos that! you looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Is this an invite to come over to your house so we can rub your belly, Harley?

Lux said...

Wow, that's some relaxin', for sure!!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Harley is a lot like Tripper. Maybe I cood send Tripper to live with yoo????

Violet Manila said...

hi! I really like your blog entries, and so I am giving you an award. Click here for details...good day!

Anonymous said...

So thats your secret to looking good! Keep being adorable harley :)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I likes that kitty belly! Kirby was showing his off last night, too!

Cat with a Garden said...

Harley, Harley... that tummy is a weapon, you know that?
Might have to check your license,
Siena

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You are so handsome, Harley!
~ The Bunch

Quill and Greyson said...

That is some nice young mancat there Harley.

Anonymous said...

Oh Harley, you are so good at relaxing and it is THE most important mancat skill to master.

Sunny's Mommy said...

You do that so well, Harley :-D After looking at you, I think I need to stretch out and take a nap ;-)

Samantha & Mom said...

Harley you know how to relax to the max!! We saw Daisy and your bellys!! They are so cute!
Your (yea it's going to be 70 degrees tomorrow) FL furiends,

Forty Paws said...

What a wonderful belly Harley!

Luf, Us

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Harley ... You've got style, dood!
DMM

Related Posts with Thumbnails