Thursday, February 5, 2009

Daisy for Pez

Today I am going to show you a fun new way to eat treats! I got this real cute Pez dispenser shaped like a skunk. At first I was a little bit grouchy, because I do not eat Pez candies.
But then I decided to give my Pez a chance. I sniffed the Pez skunk closely and was surprised that he did not stink like most skunks.
Then I saw that my Pez skunk dispenses CAT TREATS! So I ate a treat right out of his neck.
If you decide to get your own Pez treat dispenser, I recommend you kick the Pez candies to the curb.
Pez skunk, you're alright.

Share/Bookmark

86 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

I saw that Hard Look you gave the Pez candies. Good move Daisy!

Huffle Mawson

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Pez candies were never worth the time of day anyway. What a great idea to use cat treats instead!

Jaya said...

Cat treats from a Pez dispenser! That's just great, Daisy. Are you letting Harley have any??

Bae Bae said...

What a cool treats dispenser. ;)

~ Bae

Forever Foster said...

Daisy, we love the way your mum's mind works! Cat treats in a PEZ dispenser? Inspired!:)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We've never heard of Pez candies but treats in the skunk sound good to us.

Country Cats said...

What a fun way to get treats! Why did our Mom never think of that?

Ramses said...

This is a very good tip Daisy! :) I'm purrty sure that D'boy has a Pez dispenser if only I knew where he put it I could teach Daddy to feed me from that too! :) Look I need to distract myself from the polar conditions outside somehow! ;)

Purrs,
Ramses
x

Poppy Q said...

That looks like fun Miss D. Maybes you could sell some!! We don't get Pez in NZ.

The Florida Furkids said...

That looks like a great way to get treats....of course we like treats ANY way we can get them!


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

Hey, what a great way to use the Pez dispenser! We gotta try that!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Wow! That's so cool! I never knew you could get cat treats from a Pez dispenser. You could make a lot of green papers with that.

The Creek Cats said...

How cool!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable -- Daisy, you really don't like the candies do you, it's evident in your photos, but you're warming up to Mr. Pez with kitty treats.

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, that's really cool!

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea.Please don't forget to put up your entry for my contest :)

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

I think the cabinet needs a Pez dispenser on every desk! And Daisy, did you notice all the lady cats want to have wavy fur just like us? Funny Floofies!

Coco and the rest of her entourage at Furrydance, including her maid Teri

Luzinha said...

óh! so cute! your mommie is so cute, too! she take care of you so well! you and Harley are so lucky, but you deserve that, because you're so nice!

kisses for you all!

Lin said...

Wasn't it "Stand By Me" where someone says that PEZ is like the most perfect food? I think so. But with cat treats?! I love PEZ. All that work for such little joy......

Mickey's Musings said...

Cool dispenser!!!!!!
Do you need opposable thumbs to use it? What is you take his head off,then you can get all the treats !!! heehee
Purrs Mickey

Cory said...

Sounds like win win...mom could eat the Pez candy and then the refills are all cat treats. I'm sure my mom would NEVER had come up with that!

Liss said...

yum

Donna said...

Ooh, looks yummy! I'll have dem if u no wants dem. :)

Henson Ray said...

I love Pez. I used to collect them when I was a kid. Very clever use of the dispensers. I might try that too.

Anonymous said...

Were the cat treats special for the Pez dispenser? Nifty idea!

jenianddean said...

That is a pretty special Pez dispenser. I wonder if we have any of those at home. I think ours only have candy... :(
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

You're so creative Daisy! I never would have thought of that.

Dma said...

i'll take all your unwanted pez candies. i love pez. i also love that skunk pez dispenser. it is quite cute.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Mom likes Pez. Her daughter just gave her a boxed set of Classic Mickey Mouse ones. I'll bet I don't get to eat treats from those! Mom wants to know what treats fit in the PEZ?

renovia said...

That is such a great idea!!!

Sarge Charlie said...

very cool miss daisy, my kids all liked prez candy, not sure if they ever had cat treats.........

Unknown said...

Daisy, you have more different facial expressions than many Hollywood actors. I think you should start a motion picture career. Show Brad Pitt and Mark Wahlberg what it's like to emote. :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww.....
this is so hard~!!!!!!
Very Very new special trick!!!!!

i beati said...

wow a new way to dispense treats clever-

I thought I lived in Siberia this morning ..Are you wearing 2 coats Daisy??

Lex said...

In the words of John Lennon, I'm glad that you can "Give Pez a chance".
>hugs<

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that is way cool daisy! i like the candies though...

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxo

Chrissie said...

That is cool, Miss Daisy! You're always ridin' the edge of the wave, you know?

Babs-beetle said...

Oh Daisy. MB said that's just what she needs. She said it's a very good idea when she's using the camera. As long as I get the treats, I don't mind he he!

Purrs, Sukie x

Soul Mates 95 said...

oh that is a very good idea!!

Puglette said...

hi daisy! your pez skunk is so cool! we have a treat toy for the doggies, it shoots treats our of the top and they have to run and find them.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Bonnie Story said...

Never judge a skunk by it's cover! You are adorable Daisy.

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

you iz coolest kitty ever!

cept you no nose what you is missing! i loves candy! mommy leaved out a wrapped piece called a Now & Later...and i stealed it! iz yummy. i no eats it all, i juss bited it and batted it all round house! i saves some for later ;)

Maureen Hayes said...

Daisy I just LOVE the look on your face when you first saw the Pez dispenser, PRICELESS!! I am glad you gave it a try though, what a great way to keep your favorite treats handy and fresh, and now you have enlightened all the other kitties out there. There will be a run on Pez dispensers now!

Boy n Beethoven said...

That's such a cool way to get treats Daisy!

'Oven

Anonymous said...

Our Mama collects Pez dispensers, so we have tons to choose from! We've never thought of trying to put treats in the dispensers. Daisy, you think of all the good ideas!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy! I may need to get a pez. I wonder if they have a Skeezix pex yet?

Shaggy and Scout said...

The dispensers fit Temptations???!!!! That rocks!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
We just love the last picture of you looking at the skunk pez dispenser...you are one beautiful girl.

purrs
Abby

Thoughts said...

Daisy that is such a neat idea, crunchies in a Pez dispenser! What will you think of next?

Theodore and Sasha

brokenteepee said...

Whoa, I have real skunks around where I live and I don't like the way they smell P.U.

But if I could get them to give me a goat treat I might change my mind.

My publicist loves Pez....Enjoy your treats, Daisy, you deserve them for working so hard.

Purrageous Pirates said...

We want a cat treat dispensing pez dude! How cool!!

Anonymous said...

Well now, Pez dispensers aren't as useless as we thought! Moooomm!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow! That is a great treat dispenser!

Mimi Lenox said...

I think Daisy's in love.

Barb said...

Oh my gosh, Daisy! You're a scream, as usual!

Gandalf and Grayson

Jackie said...

Oh how very nice for you Daisy. I always love to get surprises too!:-)

meemsnyc said...

A pez dispenser for cat treats, what a fantastic idea!!

Unknown said...

Hmm, is that a Pepe La Pew skunk dispenser? If so, maybe it dispenses French cat treats of LOVE!!!

Your pals,

Petey and Mica

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

now dat'zza coinsidense becuz mi mom jus gave two uv her stoodentz yankee pez dispenserz today.
da stoodentz will not kick da pez to da curb.
luv--jh

gemmak said...

Those pez candies aren't nice, your pez dispenser is much better :o)

Janet said...

Daisy, what a great idea! I think we have a Pez dispenser around here somewhere....
Thanks for stopping by to visit our blog!

Cat with a Garden said...

Pez skunk is pink! And he dispenses treats! Heaven.

The Crew said...

You're so creative, Daisy. Now if you could just strap that skunk to your collar, you'd have your treats with you all day!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Your mommie is very creative, and you are very brave to eat treats out of a skunk's neck.

Asta said...

Daisy
That is the best..youw vewy own tweat dispensew..I would put that in youw pocket if I wewe you to have it weady at all times...you nevew know when you need a tweat..I think youw skunk is gweat
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

Hey Daisy! hey I was at the vet the other day and guess what? There was a curly cat like you there! Yep, I told that cat that I had a friend who was a Devon Rex named Daisy and that she should come and read your blog! Cuz you are both curly cats!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I wood prefer to eet thoze temptayshuns rite owt of YER mowth!

castle diva said...

Pez candies were nothing to ever get excited about, so we fully support using cat treats instead.

By the way, Harley is not only adorable he sure could teach our woman a thing or two about relaxing. We fear she might be a lost cause.

Ms. P and Cinza

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

What a fun way to get treats! Mom! We need a pez dispenser like Daisy's!

Henry (aka Quadpawd) said...

We am so glad you let us know what was really in a Pez dispenser. Before we convince our mom to buy us one though, we have a question. Do the Pez treats taste like CHICKEN or SHRIMP?
Then again, a treat is a treat, so it's all good.

Unknown said...

ohmaigosh you always so stylish even when u eats!! meee wnat dat dispencer for meee I gonna ask mai mom!! thanks for showing us how to do it!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We tole The Big Thing ta get us a Pez Skunk right away. He said it is too late at night, but he went an wrote it on his shoppin list. Wow, GREAT idea!

BeadedTail said...

Treats from a skunk Pez dispenser? How clever is that Daisy? No one would think to look in there to steal your treats - you are just so smart!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

My mom had lots of Pez dispensers when she was a pup...

Hard to believe Pez had even been invented!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Whimpurr said...

Daisy you are too cute with your new little skunk toy! *purrs*

Black Cat said...

I never heard of Pez before but the dispenser looks ideal for treats! Daisy darling, you have the most expressive face ever!

How did I miss Harley chillaxing yesterday? I know we have a time difference, but I didn't go to bed till 9.30 GMT this morning... Oh wait, missed him by about half an hour. Dang! He's so cute and those pix show just how secure he feels with y'all.

Luvzya :) xxx

Quill and Greyson said...

Cat Treats! Well that rocks over PEZ.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

bleh, Pex taste baaaad like ick ick.
I am glad you put something decent in that skunk. Kittie treats are the best YUM!

Unknown said...

OMC's dat is such a good idea. Now how do I gets the mom to buy us one of those ?

SophieKitty said...

That is a great idea! I have to get me a Pez dispenser.

edward said...

i am deeply interested in all things, including pez dispensers and pez.

eastcoastlife said...

ahhhh.... I remember the Pez candies!
I love collecting the cute dispensers when I was a little girl.

Pandora said...

You've got an award Daisy!

http://thoughts4pennies.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-first-award.html

Anonymous said...

We love your stern look Daisy! Hahahahaha!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am serprized to heer yoo think skunks stink i always thawt they smeld pretty gud!!! altho mama always givs me a bath after i play with them hmmm ok bye

Anonymous said...

Sumtimes there is a bad smell in the air and Mummy sez oh my sumone musta hit a skunk on the county road. Well I have never seend a skunk before but now that I know what one looks like I do kinda wonder how sumthang so small makes such a big big smell. But you did cleer up a mistery fer me cause now I knows why they keep hittin the skunks--they want the skunk treats!

Yer pal Dozer

Related Posts with Thumbnails