Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Funday: Match Game for Cats

For today's Monday Funday, I have thought of a whole new game we can play! I call it Match Game for Cats. I hope you have loads of fun.
Here are the questions. All you need to do is match the correct cat with the correct clue. If you click on the quiz, it will get real big, and you can print it out if you want.
Do you have it all figured out yet? Click HERE to get the answers. I'll bet you did real good!

Share/Bookmark

69 Notes for Daisy:

Country Cats said...

Oh no, we did REAL bad. :-( We only knew the answers for Skeezix, Luxor, and Parker. We will study up on other kitties so we do not do so poorly next time. It will be a fun game when we can feel smarter.

Teddy Westlife said...

I got 8 out of 10 so I think I did pretty good.

Huffle Mawson

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

i only knowed skeezix and misty. but i iz excited to go meets more kitties! i hopes they be friends wiff me too :)

ps i thinks you looks very pretties in the pictures today. and smarts!

Bae Bae said...

That sure is a fun quiz.. But I dont think I did too well. ;(

~ Bae

Forever Foster said...

We also got 8 out of 10. We hope that is a pass!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we gotted them all! YAY!! this was a fun quiz!

Anonymous said...

Great idea Daisy! I want to know more about the cat blogosphere when you have time. Thanks!

gemmak said...

Oh...I didn't do too well on that one Dasiy, I think I need to pay more attentions! Beautiful picture of you at the bottom today though....she says hoping you won't now tell me off for being a dunce on your quiz!

Barb said...

We knew 8 out of 10, but guessed the other 2 correctly! Yay!

-Gandalf and Grayson

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We really enjoyed playing that game. Thanks Daisy!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am not good is games at all...

Anonymous said...

I just noticed Harley's picture's been added to the blog header--very nice! This quiz was too hard for me, although I have read about these cats. There's just so many I couldn't keep them all straight.

Parker said...

Yay Daisy! I got a perfect score! I even knew me!
That was fun!

Cat with a Garden said...

We did real good! I'm odd-eyed and Parker has a garden, hihihi. All that matters is that Harley thinks I'm cute. That made me blush A LOT. Harley, I think you are the cutest mancat, too!!!
Purrs, Siena

The Creek Cats said...

We got 7 out of 10. We need to go study now!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I got 8 out of 10, which is pretty good since I am still new at the CB. I must visit some of the kitties that I missed the match on.

This was fun!

Anonymous said...

We got some, but others we were not sure about! Good quiz though!

i beati said...

I don't see Daisy or Harley on that list??Is Daisy busy celebrating??

Cory said...

We got a C on the exam! There are a few kitties out there that we need to go visit and meet now! That was fun!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

As usual, I flunk the test, *sigh*.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We got HALF RIGHT. We are thinking positive today. Half Right sounds much better then admitting we missed half. This was fun Daisy and we learned about some new cats. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Anonymous said...

That was a real hard one Daisy and we only got three right! I guess we will need to study more!

We gave you and Harley an award! Visit our bloggie and see!

The Furry Kids said...

That was super fun. We got 8 right!
Happy Monday!
Love,
Tazo

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh my cat, we just read Sunday's postie hahaha mr shrill.

I did okay on this exam! and two of them I had to guess by process of elimination. Yay!


purrrs for a snappy Monday

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Hi Daisy,
Happy Birthday Tomorrow! I think your mom should have celebrations every day this week for you!
Your friend,
Shilgiah

brokenteepee said...

There are a lot of cats out there in the cyber world. What about goats? Goats are cool too!

It was a fun quiz and now I can tease my Farm cats.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i knew the skeezix answer right away!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy! I'm afraid I didn't take your quiz because I knew I wouldn't score well. I don't know your friends well enough (yet!). I did want to show you something that I got in my email today. It was a link to this (http://www.thesophisticatedcat.com/scratching_posts/catwheel.html). I thought of you right away. And Harley shouldn't worry - there's one to match him, too! The company that makes them is called Sophisticated Cat, so it suits you perfectly!

Christine and FAZ said...

That was very clever but I only got 6 right. FAZ

The Crew said...

Oh my goodness,I'm in your match game!!!

We got all the answers right, but then again, we've been blogging for a long time and know all the cats.

Your friend
Misty

Finnegan said...

Daisy, I'm afraid I didn't do so well on the quiz. I don't know many of your cat friends. I hope I'll get to know them better and ace the next quiz.
Your pal, Finnegan

L. Alida said...

Hi sweetie! I just read your Sunday comic and it's so funny! Tomorrow is your Birthday! How exciting! I can't wait to see what kind of pressies you get! Lots of fashions and toys? :) I will have to do some more blog reading before I take your quiz though.
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Shaggy and Scout said...

We did pretty good! Some of the kitties we haven't met yet.
You always come up with the greatest games! Thanks Daisy!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We knew some of them right off but others were a little harder.

Anonymous said...

I failed, and failed miserably. Seeing as I just discovered this blog, i don't feel that bad about it.

Janet said...

Daisy, this game is way over my head! I need to study these cats a bit more and try again!

By the way, we had a vishus deer in our yard Saturday night. Tinsel and Lily were quite alarmed. We thought of you!

Anonymous said...

That was fun, Daisy!

Isis said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Daisy! :) I didn't do so well on the questionnaire, but I could have answered the one that asked who's belly was huge and felt like ti was about to pop! ;)

Purrs,
Isis
x

meemsnyc said...

Thanks for the game Daisy!

Unknown said...

We are silly we clicked on it and didn't realize dat the answer clues were on da side. Hehe So all we heard from the mom was OH OH OH I know dat one its .......

Peeeeeeeee sssss: She got sum right.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We did do good! Zippy was acited dat she was included in der...after we woke her up and told her. Yoo always come up wif such fun games Daisy.

Misha said...

Um, I think you made a mistake there Daisy - I didn't see my name in the list, because that's obviously the answer to question #1!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oooh I know at LEAST one of those!!! LOL xxx

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I don't DO khat khwizes!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We did not doo so good! Mom knew 4 answers. SHe went to meet your friends and added their blogs to ours. However, she could not find teh blog for the most handsome, stylish and smartest mancat.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I got them all right. I wasn't sure about a few but made good guesses this time.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Happy Monday to you Daisy. It was a tough one ... Woof! Sugar

Donna said...

Oh jeemony. I didn't kno many... but it was nice to get to hear all those storees. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL very creative!

Babs-beetle said...

I did really bad :O(

Purrs, Sukie x

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We got 9 right. We didn't know that Zippy could drive a car.

Anonymous said...

Fun! I didn't have time to do the quiz right away but Momma let me use the printer box to print it out and I can do it a little bit later....I hope I do well on it!

jane

Mickey's Musings said...

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got 100%
That was fun Daisy :)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We have left you an award on our blog.

Piggy and Grover said...

Daisy, you are always so fun!!!

Sarge Charlie said...

wow daisy, you have such big eyes

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I did it so bad!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahaha~~~~
Perfect quiz!
I got 10 10~~~
Personally I love the No.1 Question!

The Devil Dog said...

We got a few. Okay, we got Luxor And Skeezix. That's more than one, so it's a few, right?

Roxy

BeadedTail said...

I didn't do too well but I knew the one about Lux right away! Fun game Daisy!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I got #1 rong, but I got all the rest of them rite!

Unknown said...

me get #3,5 wrongs...i must study har to get everything right!!!

Lux said...

That was a fun quiz. I had trouble figuring out who was the Whitest of Boys, though! ;-)

Max said...

WooHoo! I did real good! Only thing that tripped me up was #1, but then my name wasn't on the list so I figured it HAD to be Skeezix.

Quill and Greyson said...

I did pretty good, and I saw Sienna was happy too.

Black Cat said...

Hahaha, that was a fun game Daisy! I think I got 7: Skeezix, Parker, Jeter, Luxor, Yao-Lin and sort of guessed at Angus Mohr coz I didn't know he has a pet turtle! Dang, that's only 6. I need to lift my game!

Happy Birthday sweetie:) xxx

The Cat Realm said...

Uh, uh - we didn't figure ALL out... that's because we are really neglecting the blogging lately....
And we are early but we want to wish you the very happiest of all birthdays!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISY! May all your wishes come true!
The Cat Realm

Catzee said...

Happy Birfday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motor Home Cats said...

We got them all right - yea!

That was a fun.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Related Posts with Thumbnails