Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Funday: A Word Scramble!

I have a special game for you to try today. It is called a Word Scramble, and it is all about cats!
Here are the scrambled words, below. If you click on the page, it will enlarge to regular size, and you can print it out if you want. Each scrambled word is a different breed of cat. Have fun!
Did you get them all? Click here to see the correct answers!
Share/Bookmark

72 Notes for Daisy:

Country Cats said...

We only got a few; we do not know our breeds very well but it was fun trying. :) Have a good week, Daisy & Harley!

i beati said...

I know my cat words- thanks for the fun Sandy

The Meezers or Billy said...

some of those was really HARD. you're furry smart Daisy

The Florida Furkids said...

That was fun! We got stuck on two of them.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Poppy Q said...

Fanks for the Monday puzzle, Miss D. I fink that you and your mommie must be very smart.

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Thank you for the word scramble Daisy. It was a good way to get our brains moving again after the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Ooops. Blogger ated our comment...

That was a lot of thinking for so early on a Monday morning, but we got them, Daisy! We love your blackboard graphic... or is it a greenboard?

Forever Foster said...

That was good exercise for our brain. Thanks Daisy:)

Parker said...

Boy, I sure know my kitties!

Henry (aka Quadpawd) said...

I got them all, I got them all. Oh, but now my head hurts from all that thinking.
Ok, my head doesn't really hurt. Great challenge though Daisy, thanks!

Happy #meowmonday!

OscarTheCat

PS. Thanks for letting CWT be the site of the day.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yayy! We got them all. Now we need a nap to rest our brains.

The Creek Cats said...

Fun Fun Fun!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We got 7 out of 10. It was fun, Daisy!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Donna said...

Thank u, Daisy. That waz very fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, it's too early in the monring for a test LOL

Luzinha said...

that is a good exercise, indeed! even in a monday morning... hehehe... it has some of them that I didn't know and I was rigth in a few of them, anyway! I liked so much of this!

good one, Daisy! you're always doing nice jokes with us. thank you!

kisses for you and Harley and your mommie! have a great monday!

Sarge Charlie said...

I got seven correct, is that good?

Dma said...

i didn't do so well.

Unknown said...

Ohhh dat iz fun!! me no find himalayanz but me get ike 4 of them!! weee!!

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

We are not very smart this morning. Maybe we can come back and try again.
We are only smart in the afternoon.

Cory said...

I know my cats! I think this is the first Monday puzzle I got right!!!

Isis said...

Ooh I got 'em all right! :) Yippy this has quite made my day... :)

Purrs,
Isis
x

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah My,
This is kind of hard for me~!
But great educate!!!
I love this one, very very much!

jenianddean said...

I got most of them ... good challenge! I liked your Sunday comic yesterday, too, but didn't get to comment. Mom and Dad saw a lizard on Saturday but wouldn't bring him in for us to hunt.
--Jasper

Nyanko said...

I got only 2 of them...(T_T)
But it was very fun!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Aw, I just missed #5 'cause I did it in my head...with Mom's help. Good way to start the week...wakin' up the brain!=^Y^=Setzer

Sweet Purrfections said...

That was fun Daisy! My mom got to see a bunch of those breed of kitties at the recent cat show!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow i had no idea their were so menny diffrent breeds of kitty!!! but in a wurd skrambel arnt yoo suppozd to rearraynj the letters or sumthing??? becuz all those wurds luk like they ar speld perfektly korrektly to me ok bye

Piggy and Grover said...

That was fun! But Daisy, what about OUR breed??? Or would that have been too obvious? Luv, Grover

The WriggleButts said...

We got all but the Tonkinese - we didn't know that was a breed as well as a colour pattern!

B&V

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

This was a fun game. Mom got all but 2!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Darn we missed Burmese! And we should have gotten it.

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy we gotted them all right! Well, maybe Mom helped just a little bit.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Thats a fun thing to do today, cause its rainy & cold out.We love your word games Daisy!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Only one of those stumped us!

PDX pride said...

We got them all except Oriental. Yay!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

A word skhramble of snakhk items!

Yum!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Thoughts said...

Wow Daisy this was fun! We got all except two answers!

Theodore and Sasha

Anonymous said...

We didn't get all of them, Daisy. But we did get enough to keep the dunce cap off of our heads!

brokenteepee said...

Hmmm, maybe I should try that with goats! There are a lot of different goat breeds too.
I got quite a few with the help of my publicist.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We can't believe it we got them all right. ~S,S, C & F

Anonymous said...

I got them grandma helped me as mom's still sick.

Chrissie said...

My brain is too overcome with the Mini-fuzzbutt. But I will work on it tomorrow. Or I'll get mom to give it to the SK's.

Yes, Tallulah came to us vaccinated, wormed and CHIPPED! Whaddya think of that! I was amazed she was already chipped. But we are scheduled for a vet visit this week for her next round of shots and another worming. I think she was taken from her mother too early, too, so am going to get her some supplements.

Liss said...

I like word scrambles.

The Furry Kids said...

This was tough! We got three wrong.

Happy Monday!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

It was hard but we gots dem all...it was fun too!

Motor Home Cats said...

We had fun doing that Daisy. We got them all, but a couple were more difficult than others.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

L. Alida said...

Thank you for another fun puzzle Daisy! Your comic with Harley was very funny. :) And I love you in your "fly" yellow hoodie. Even the teenagergirl liked that one! I wish I could get Cricket to wear a hoodie. She's a very hip hop kind of kitty. :)
Have a Happy Monday Sweetie.
Hugs,
Lorianna

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

what a smart girl you are honey pie!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Rosemary B❤️ said...

YAAYAYAYA I got most of them, hahaha
I think I got a A-

Happy sunny day Daisykins

The Island Cats said...

We did real good...#5 messed us up a little...that was fun, Daisy!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Oh boy. I need to study! I did bad today.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Well, we got half of them. But we nefer efen heard of that last one... We guess they dont live round here.

Alexi said...

We got them as we see these breeds at cat shows!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That was fun but a wee bit hard. Got the old brain workin'!!!

Purrs

Anonymous said...

We loves your puzzles Daisy! Momma printed it out so we could work on it instead of reading in bed.

jane

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

It took my mom and I a little while, but we got them!
--JB

Mickey's Musings said...

That was a fun game Daisy!!!
Our helper must have been tired!! We did not get #5 ;)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, we only got 1, 3 and 10! You'd think we would have figured out 2 ... hee hee! Give us a big fat DUH!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Anonymous said...

Did you get them all Daisy? You are one smart kitty! Love from Laurie and Brownie!

Unknown said...

We missed a few but we were spot on fer Abyssinian (acuz the mom helped us though, does it still count?)!

SophieKitty said...

I probably would have done better if I knew how to spell better. Oh, well. I'll do better on the next one.

Babs (Beetle) said...

I got some, but there was a couple I'd never heard of. It was fun though.

Purrs, Sukie x

Anonymous said...

I sucked at that. Here's the problem -- I don't know breeds of cats worth a hoot.

Here are the "breeds" in my house:
1. Yellow cat
2. Black cat
3. Blackish, grayish and orangeish tabby cat
4. Grumpy tortoiseshell calico cat who hides in our closet

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I am not too familiar with cat breeds and I only got 2 right!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mr. Black said...

flg;er! h;fo; fkeoitoek d;toe 'd;d wjjei ldirh leieo kgorokg ;fof;!

sg;ro ejqfje eofjeon wwfeef. !!

Heh, heh.

Bae Bae said...

Tat looks fun... I got to learn a few new cat words too

~ Bae

Black Cat said...

I got most of them, but I couldn't unscramble Ragdoll for some reason (though I know that breed) or Ocicat coz I never heard of that breed before! I googled Ocicat and they are gorgeous! Good Monday Funday Daisy, you always teach me something new! :) xxx

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Yay, we got them all!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

How fun! I got most cuz mom has a cat book I looked in to make sure I had the right spellings. Manx...that's me was first!

Samantha & Mom said...

We love this one!! Our scrambled brains work well with scrambled letters!!
Your FL furiends,

Skeezix the Cat said...

I got 'em all. I think. They don't spell 'em in the ansers qwite the way I wood have spelt them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails