Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Toesday: Harley Scanned

Guess WHAT!? I took a ride on the CAT SCANNER! And you can see my TOES! I did not step in GREASE, my toes just look like that.
And here I decided to SIT DOWN on the scanner. It was not a very EXCITING ride. I did not say "WHEEEEEE" even ONE time.
To make it more FUNNER, I brought my pink fuzzy TOY on the scanner with me.
ps: After you are DONE riding the SCANNER, you should wipe your PAWPRINTS off so you do not get into TROUBLE.

Share/Bookmark

86 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

How cute, little Harley toesies, and a pink fluffy toy.

Country Cats said...

What a fun idea, Harley...why didn't I think of that?!

Purrs,
Rosie

Teddy Westlife said...

Harley what a great idea but what does your mum think about this new game?

Huffle Mawson

i beati said...

always fascinates me how interesting and different those toes are and worth a scan !!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those are great toe scans, Harley!! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Anonymous said...

Harley,

We hope you're not in trubble for getting on the scan machine! Nice toes though!

Freya's Staff said...

I love cat scan pitures! there used to be a website years ago that only did pictures of cats on scanners, and all the weird hatemail that they'd get from whackos saying they were cooking their cats etc..

Anyway, I've had a look, and can't find it anywhere! :-( so maybe it's been turned off or something!

PDX pride said...

Too cute! We should do that!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Harley~
You do have very very cute toesies!!

Freya's Staff said...

Hey Daisy! would you tell your cutie brother that I've given him an award please? It's at http://freyacat.blogspot.com/

:blush:

AB clan said...

Harkey you make beautiful paintings!
You are scanned with art!
ViVi & AB

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Mommy is drooling over your toes. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris

Millie said...

You guys have lots of fun over at your house. I don't have anything neat like that here at all.

Cute toes.

AM said...

How sweet Harley! we love your little toesies!

Parker said...

You have some great toesies Harley!

The Florida Furkids said...

That looks like a fun thing to do. Do you think Daddy will notice if we all get on our scanner?

Your toes are adorable!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What cute toesies Harley. Maybe we can scan our toesies when mum isn't looking.

The Island Cats said...

Cool pics of your cool toesies, Harley!

Meghann said...

LOL! Oh my goodness that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!
You have very nice toesies Harley :)

The Creek Cats said...

How cool!! We wanna take a ride on the scanner too!

Thanks so much for the tip about the extra reservoir for our new fountain. We will definitely look into that!

Forever Foster said...

What great pictures. The ride might not have been super fun, but we are happy that you went on it:)

Unknown said...

I love your scanned feet Harley, they are so cute!!!!

The WriggleButts said...

Hahaha... You have very cute toesies!

Bajas & Virus

Cat with a Garden said...

This is art, Harley! What a great post for Toesday!
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

Cory said...

Harley, you made momy laugh out loud! I try to do that too, but it doesn't always work! I'm going to have to sneak a ride on a scanner too!

Sarge Charlie said...

cat scan huh?????????

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

How cute Harley, you and Daisy are such creative kitties. I am surprised you didn't find the ride exciting though.

Pinky

Donna said...

Wow, that iz reely hi-tek! Nao u is a super spy!

Unknown said...

That last photo looks very artistic! I'll call the MeowMA and see if they'd like to exhibit it!

Your pal,

Petey

Liss said...

Oooo very artsy.

Sasha said...

That looks like fun Harley.

Anonymous said...

Harley, you make my heart smile!

Your little piggies are soooo cute.

Dma said...

Harley, you have the funnest life ever. I bet you can find a way to use the scanner in your spyin' activities.

JD at I Do Things said...

Harley! You have such beautiful little toes! Maybe the cat scanner ride would be more fun if you danced around a bit (don't tell your Mommie).

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Harley, those are sweet toes.

Anonymous said...

Lol...cute toesies :)

GSD Adventures said...

OMG! I think we'd break the scanner if we tried this. We aren't exactly...petite. LOL!

Have a great day!!!!

brokenteepee said...

Harley, you are very funny! I don't think I would fit on the scanner. Especially now that I am so pregnant. I think I would break it!

Babs (Beetle) said...

That looks like a fun game Harley! I think my paws would not show up though, as they are all black!

Purrs, Sukie x

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! What cute toesies. I have heard of people copying their bottoms but your toes are much cuter!

Henson Ray said...

Very funny!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You have cute little toesies, Harley!
That is a pretty toy, too.
~ The Bunch

The Meezers or Billy said...

heee heee we wants to know if you maded scans of your spot 13.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We think you have very cute paws!!!!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Harley, that is just a pawsome idea, scanning your wonderful toesies! You are so very creative, that's fur sure!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Anonymous said...

Harley, Harley, Harley - Does your Momma know you did that? Too cute

Jodi's Book Reviews said...

Good job Harley!

BumbleVee said...

hahahhahah...... oh, you guys.....how I love to come here each day for a good laugh!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mom wants to kiss yoor toesies Harley, will yoo let her? We was gonna go try dis but dad haf some stuff on top of da scanner so we could not get to it. Yoo haf really nice feets.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Ya know it is a good Idea to have a keepsake of paws but We would probably be scared from the noise!=^Y^=Toy

Nomi said...

Awwh, lovely kisssy toes !

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hmm ... a "cat scan of a scanned cat" is a pretty interestin' thing to do when you're learning new technology, Harley. Your toes are furry cute, too.
DMM

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ha!

Furry khute!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

I was askeert when I read the title of this post. You know what naughty things peoplez do on scanners. Whew, just toes, boas and fuzz.

Max said...

Hey, my people paid a lot of money to get a cat scan once! Maybe you can sell yours and get rich!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

what cute toesies you have harley honey!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxxo

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Can we come over and ride your scanner with you Harley?

Misha said...

Good thing Harley didn't sit on his bottom on the scanner. That would have been too rude!

Anonymous said...

How cool!

The Furry Kids said...

Awesome toesies, Harley!!!

Fat Eric said...

Cool pictures Harley! I wonder if I would break our scanner if I sat on it?

Sunny's Mommy said...

You'd get in trouble if you left paw prints on the CAT scanner? But I thought that was what it was for, to scan cats?!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley
YOU are one cool kitty!
We loved those pictures.

purrs
Abby

The Devil Dog said...

That is very funny, Harley. I do not think my mom would like it if I climber on the scanner, though. It is up on a shelf above the computer.

Roxy

Lin said...

I love pink pads that have never seen the rough effects of concrete! Sooo pink!!

SophieKitty said...

I love that pic of your toes with your fluffy toy! Too cute.

Eduardo said...

You have some cool toesies!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, that looks like a COOL ride... Can anny kitty do that?

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow!! Cool pictures Harley!! We are glad the Mom didn't catch you playing footsie with the printer!
Your FL furiends,
and Maverick

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Leave it to you to come up with a very unique Toesday story!! Very interesting close up of those toepads!

BeadedTail said...

What a fun thing to do Harley! You have really cute little toesies!

Lorenza said...

I can see you were having fun Harley!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ellen Whyte said...

Brilliant! Love this post!

Bae Bae said...

Haa that looks fun Harley

~ Bae

Anonymous said...

So cute Harley!

Sweet Purrfections said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I love the picture of you with your pink fuzzy toy!

Quill and Greyson said...

How cute! I wonder I would look like scanned?

Black Cat said...

Doh, by the time I'd set up my scanner to scan your lovely toesies you'd have been lorng gorn! :} xxx

Motor Home Cats said...

That was a great post. We don't have a scanner, but when Mom gets one, we are going to try that.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Puglette said...

cute toes! you have really cute toe pads, harley. you are such a handsome kitty boy.
hugs,
:o)
puglette

Anonymous said...

We have a CAT scan at the university clinic. However, we've had to shorten it to CT scanner over some confusion over what species of patient needed imaging.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I dreem of seeing Daisy's sqwishy tummy in the skanner. I think that mite give me a hart attak!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Harley you have such cute toes!! We like the pink fuzzy toy!!

Luzinha said...

you're adorable, Harley!

kisses for you!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmm i am pretty shoor this is just a sneeky way for big brother to get yore fingerprints so they can keep them on file and bust yoo shud enny crimes occur so i wood be kayrful if i wer yoo ha ha ok bye

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your blog Michele
http://www.twitterchatroom.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails