Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Mystery: Solve the Riddle!

For today's Monday Mystery, you must solve the riddle. Are you ready?

Question: Why are cats very bad storytellers?
You might think it is because the books are very boring. But that is not the correct answer.
Start thinking, NOW! I will give you 30 seconds to figure out the answer, and I am timing you on this big clock. Oh. My Mommie says it is actually a barometer. Never mind.
Do you know the answer yet? Click HERE to see if you are correct!

Share/Bookmark

80 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, Daisy! I didn't get it. You outsmarted me again!

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Daisy, you are so smart!

Poppy Q said...

Nope, I didn't get it this week. Le sigh, you outsmarted me too!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We thought it must be something to do with a tail but we didn't know what.

The Florida Furkids said...

Very funny! You got us on that one!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Forever Foster said...

You're too good for us, Daisy. Outsmarted once again:)

Parker said...

HaHaHa! That was a very good riddle!

RJ Flamingo said...

I am too slow for you, this morning, Daisy! That was a good one, though... :-)

Anonymous said...

Rats! We thought it was because we have to let the cat out of the bag. We are big dum dums again.

-Gandalf and Grayson

PS. We are having a lot of trouble with Google and logging in. It won't let us log in at all! We thing Google decided not to work with Firefox... is anybuddy else having problems?

Freya's Staff said...

FANTASTIC! Every day, it amazes me how you come up with such original and entertaining posts! You totally got me on this one! :-)

thanks!

The Creek Cats said...

Oh Daisy, that was a good one! You had us stumped!

i beati said...

Daisy I love how your tail curves when you are telling an exciting story or tall tale or riddle????It's almost like a questionmark !!!love Sandy

The Island Cats said...

Good one, Daisy! We'd never get that!

Slash and Bronzy said...

If I swish my tail really fast, wud that make it many tails?

~Slash

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That was very funny Daisy. Alas we are not very clever, we didn't even think of that. ~S,S, C & F

gemmak said...

LOL Daisy, that really made me laugh out loud! :o)

Anonymous said...

Daisy that was a good one! We weren't even close!!

jane

Cat with a Garden said...

Hahahaha! We thought the barometer was already funny! Hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Not even close this time.

Cory said...

We had no clue, so we had to peek at the answer...and we admit we didn't wait 30 seconds...oops! Oh well. You have a lovely tail/tale Daisy!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! I didn't get that one, but it was funny. You are just too smart for the rest of us, Daisy.

Sarge Charlie said...

Drats, you got me again

Anonymous said...

We didn't guess right Daisy, that was a great riddle!

Us4 Cats said...

that makes great sense, we loved it!
we liked yer photos too.

Misha said...

Nice bottom shot, Daisy!

Dma said...

i guessed incorrectly. but at least i know you can't tell time on a barometer.

Isis said...

Gosh you're smart Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I thought the answer would have something to do with the fact that kitties like to sit on whatever their humans are reading, and kitty butts aren't very good at reading! Your answer is much better.

Jackie said...

oh Daisy I am going to guess 2 times okay?

Because their tails(pun) are so long no one would ever believe them.

or?

Because even though you are incredibly smart. you can't speak.

I do think you have me out smarted too Daisy. but, I did guees for you.

Happy day and are you suppose to be up there?:-)))

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh Daisy....we didn't get that! Very good riddle!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Maureen Hayes said...

Wow, you got me again Miss Daisy, that was a good one!

Hope you are warm and safe on this stormy day.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We sure didn't get the answer to that one, Daisy.
~ Bob and Patrick

Anonymous said...

Very clever Daisy. For sure no one got it. Thanks for sharing.

brokenteepee said...

You are too funny, Daisy! I spit my hay out of my mouth. Not that I should be eating hay at the computer anyway....

Shaggy and Scout said...

Nope. Couldn't get that one Daisy. Hearing the same tale over & over would be boring.

Puglette said...

hahaha!! that was a a good one, daisy! and here i was thinking, look how cute daisy is, her TAIL is all curled up!
hugs,
puglette

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay i hav herd that there is such a thing as a cat o nine tails is that troo??? ok bye

The Furry Kids said...

Outsmarted again!
Happy Monday to you guys!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yes but we can tell that one tale very well can't we?

Amber-Mae said...

I'm not sure if I got it but good one!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Meezers or Billy said...

that was good! we didn't get it!

Luzinha said...

hahahaha... Daisey, you're great!

kisses for you, Harley and your mommie!

have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Oh I did not get that one. I thinked mebbe it wuz cause you could not remember the story. That is my problem all the times.

Yer pal Dozer

Anonymous said...

Heeheehee! We didn't get the answer, but we sure had fun trying to guess!

Sparky said...

I LOVE it! That made me smile!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

one tail! ha ha ha! that's a knee slapper daisy!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We knew it had something to do wif our tails but we din't get it anyway...Daisy, yoo make us giggle.

Thoughts said...

chuckle, chuckle, that was a good one daisy!

btw, we loved your photo submission to our blog contest, we posted it in the honorable mentions today!

Motor Home Cats said...

That was very good Daisy. We didn't get the correct answer.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy, you crack us up!

Tom Cat said...

Haha, that's great!

I was going to say because books are obviously better pillows than story tellers. :)

Maureen said...

Ha Ha! I thought it was

"Because they can only read Fe-lines at a time!"

Anonymous said...

That was a very funny post, Daisy

Bogdan, the editor said...

Haha! We all laughed here.

jenianddean said...

That's a good one...
--Jasper

Kimo and Sabi said...

If a cat has nine lives, then does it also have nine tails?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We didn't get this one Daisy......you are very smart!

Babs-beetle said...

Ooh! Ha ha ha ha!
**Oh. My Mommie says it is actually a barometer. Never mind.**
You are so funny Daisy! MB says you look quite tiny. Are you?

Purrs, Sukie x

3 Cat Blog said...

Ohhhhh.....groan, LOL! It took our human a second to understand ... she's cute but not too bright ;)

Anzu said...

Dsaisy,
You have a sense of humor!

Jodi's Book Reviews said...

Hi Daisy and Harley.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

HaHa!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mickey's Musings said...

That was a great answer Daisy!!! I guess it was because we are always cat-napping!!!! Hahahahaha
Purrs Mickey

SophieKitty said...

BWAH!! That was a good one, Daisy.

Tuck said...

I didn't get it in 30 seconds...that was a very funny riddle!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I have to admit I took more than 30 seconds and I still didn't get the right answer to your riddle.

Liss said...

that was a good one

Lorenza said...

??????????
Haaaaa!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

"Darn" I didn't know it your so funny Daisy.


P.S Please visit me at my new blog...
Krazy Kitty Rants

Unknown said...

hehe Daisy we gots it right!

And yoo was right that is a soft E collar on dat kitten in Saturdays video.

4 Boys and a Lady said...

How clever, Daisy! This was great! (^_^)

Love,
Nermal, Nico, Virgil, Westley, and Maggie

Unknown said...

ohhh you got meee daisy!! me think you is really gud story teller!!

Mr. Echo said...

O that is funny! Thanks fur coming by to check on me today. I am okay now, jes a littel jittery. I put up sum pitchurs showing whut thay did to my teeths. I dont think it is too gorey.

BeadedTail said...

I couldn't figure that one out Daisy. You are one smart kitty!

Mo and The Purries said...

I was thinking "because they are always chasing their tales"
:)

Max said...

Hahahahahaha! I didn't know the answer, and it was a good one.

Tara said...

hehehe... that was good! I didn't get it either!

Tara

Claire^Monkey said...

Haha!! That's such a cute riddle!
XOXOXO

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahaha~~
That is a very smart answer~!!!
Excellent, Daisy!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Well, I thot it had sumthing to do with the tale, but I coodn't figyer owt whut. I gess I'd better stik to my speshulteez: spellin and geograffy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails