Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Toe-tally Awesome Toes!

It's ME again, HARLEY! Did you recognize me? I'm going to show you something FUNNY and INTERESTING about my TOES today!
See my pink NOSE LEATHER and PAW PADS? When I am resting or sleeping, they are a very PALE pink.
After I have been RUNNING around having FUN, they turn a much BRIGHTER pink!
Here is a close up of my PALE PINK toes:
Here is my same paw, after RUNNING AROUND:
Can you see the DIFFERENCE?! It's like MAGIC! Do your toes change colors, too? I wish my TOES could change to many DIFFERENT colors like green, blue, yellow or orange some day. I will keep running all around and see if it WORKS!

Share/Bookmark

100 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Hi Harley, your toes and nose are super clever, changing shades of pink. I am just grey all over, even if I go fast or slow.

Smooches

PDX pride said...

Wow, that's interesting! We'll have to watch and see if ours do that or not.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'm gonna run arownd now and see if I can make my pink paw pads tern HOT pink!!!

gemmak said...

Yes, my humanz toes do that too...I think though if yours went to lots of different colours it might not be so good! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Awwww, beautiful pink paws....

Parker said...

Mine do the samr thing Harley! I think it's a pale pink kitty thing!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have pretty pawpads Harley. Mine change colour too. Eric's don't because he doesn't run around enough.
Flynn

i beati said...

Actually my toes do change and not for the better like yours.How about Daisy??does she have pink toes to match her pink Diva outfits??

The Florida Furkids said...

Awww Mom went squeee over your cute little nose!! We're going to have to check our paws to see if they turn color after we play THoE!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

RJ Flamingo said...

How cool is that! Now I will have to follow JJ around to see if that happens to her!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Cool! My paws and nose are dark, so they stay the same color. That is, if you can find them under all of the floof and toehawks.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

How very interesting, Harley! We also love the bicoloured pads!!!

Tuck said...

That's very cool! My toes are dark gray so I can't tell if they change colors!

The Island Cats said...

Harley, my pink toesies will do that too! It is magic! Ernie's toesies are black...and they just stay black...I think it would be funny if they changed to bright pink!

Wally

Forever Foster said...

That's really neat, Harley. If you can get Daisy to help you do some colouring one day, perhaps your paw pads will have a chance to change colours again.

Henson Ray said...

Cool. Sort of like a mood ring.

Anonymous said...

Harley, we love your magical toes and nose!

Thank goodness, we can see your posts again... they were gone a little while ago. We are having such a bad time with blogger lately.

Luzinha said...

let me know about your experiment about your paw's color, Harley! I love your paws! so cute! Gato Sammy has pink paws too! one day I show you on the blog, ok?

have a great day!

kisses for you and Daisy!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

What adorable toesies!!! We've never seen ours change....we will run around and check!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I am going to have to put that to the test!

You have such a sweet handsome face, Harley!

Purrs Shade

Janet said...

Wow, that is amazing, Harley! Our kitties have black paw pads so they don't change colors. You are lucky!

Anonymous said...

Wow Harley...you are handsome AND have toes that change color? You have it all!

Purrs,
Rosie

Tom Cat said...

Neat toes!

Dma said...

cool. both thompson and theo have pink pads. i'll have to keep an eye out if they change colors. i've never noticed that.

Kylee Baumle said...

Now that is cool, Harley! I want to know if your paws smell like popcorn.

who wouda thunk it?? said...

Harley be careful! acause it will be easy for your mom to tell if you've been up to anything by looking at your toes!!
Kylee, Miss Mini's toes smell like popcorn, yep they sure do

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Cool toes! I will watch for the blue ones cause I like blue!

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, that is SOOOOOOOOOOO cool. we haf black paw pads so we doesn't know, and we cannot catch Billy long enough to look at his.

Babs-beetle said...

Hmmmph! I looked but I don't think you can have dark black, and they don't turn pink either. That would be very funny hehe!

Purrs, Sukie x

Kaltsas Kats said...

Nemo is exactly like that. His nose gets almost white and then it gets dry. Mom and Dad rub it a little or if hes running around it gets really really pink. Patches nose is a dark pink to start with so hers doesn't change. Not sure about the toes, will have to look.
-Patches and Nemo

Anonymous said...

Yes, Harley ... mine turn bluish-purple when they are cold. And you know what is the best toe warmer for me? There is nothing like a blazing fire in the fireplace!!!

Your toes give me a foot fetish...but only furbabies can do that to me!

Unknown said...

Oh Harley you has such a cute paws!! so pink I just wanna bite them!!

The Creek Cats said...

Oh wow, Harley, you are magical!

Sarah Coggins said...

Wow! Those are some cool toes, Harley. :) I'll have to check Cali & Chester's toes later to see if they are magical.

Anonymous said...

That's really cool, Harley! I can't tell anything about Edgar because he is black from tip to tail.

I don't think I've ever told you how striking your face is, especially your eyes.

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

Amazing!

How do you do that?

We like your toes.

Anonymous said...

We didn't know that a nose and some toes could do that! Huh.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmm my feets tern green wen i hav ben running arownd but i am told that is doo to the grass stayns and not becuz of me but i think i may be part hulk ennyway ha ha ok bye

Bonnie Story said...

Wow, Harley that is cool! It's like a mood ring! Well, many mood rings. Your cute pads are like little "cotton candy" flavored Jelly Belly jelly beanz to me - really tasty! But I know they are your personal private Jellies and I'm just being silly. Pepper made me say that. Another great blog post - your Mommy is the very best bloggess ever!

brokenteepee said...

Very cool Harley. Maybe you could get some nail polish and they you could paint them any color you would like heh heh!

Liss said...

You sure do have kewl toes.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Cameleon toesies!

Freya's Staff said...

Hey Harley! You've got such cute toesies, but we want to see your nose change colour too!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Kind of like having a built in mood ring.

Jen said...

I know that when humans drink a lot of gin they change color to a bright red, they also get funny bumps. I don't think it is a good thing. My toes get all white and wrinkly when I sit in the bathtub for too long. You probably don't want to try that either.

BumbleVee said...

carpet burn??

Anonymous said...

Wow Harley! You are getting your exercise! You will have to check out my blog to see my special award! LOL

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm says she has noticed a change in my paw pad color from time to time, but never figured it might have something to do with my running around!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

My human does not love me enough to have noticed such things.

Sniff and dramatic sigh

Cheysuli

Speedcat Hollydale said...

That is magic! My paws turn brown when I run outside :-)

Maureen Hayes said...

Actually Harley, you and I have something in common, because my toes change colors too. I have a disease called Raynouds Syndrome and it causes my hands and feet to change to very white and then blue when they are exposed to cold. Yours look a lot cuter than mine of course.

Thanks for sharing your toes and nose pictures with us!

LZ said...

My ears and armpits get pink when I play!! Do you get all out of breath and heave your sides too?

Kaze

Anonymous said...

Hi Harley we love the way your toes change color. We'll have to check out our toes to see if they do the same.

Anonymous said...

http://tulipstalking.blogspot.com/2009/03/slept-in-late-and.html

Ode to your toes ....

meemsnyc said...

Oh Harley, those toes are adorable!! Cute paw pads!!

Cat with a Garden said...

I noticed that Chilli's nose changes very much but haven't checked the toes yet... My nose gets a bit pinker too but not as noticable as in your or in Chilli's case. You look very handsome today, Harley!
Purrs, Siena

Sarge Charlie said...

I think your toes are nice harley, i am not sure you want them to be green, I had to have one of my claws cut off last week.

Anonymous said...

That is interesting. I have a little "pink" boy - I'm gonna check his paws!

Misha said...

Wow, magic paws! Does Daisy get jealous when your paws go bright pink (pink is her favourite colour, after all)?

Sparky said...

that is too funny! But we still think daisy needs to experience a bath!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

cute toesies harley!

mine get redder when they are cold!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoox

Cat Street Boyz said...

Well some of us have all black jelly bean toes but Tang and Teak's toes get real deep pink too!=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Bob Johnson said...

You are very observive Harley,I'll have to check out my cats paws if she ever stops laying around, maybe between her walking to her food dish,lol.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Purrrrhaps a mood paw pad ring?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Jackie said...

What pretty nose and toes you have Harley!!:-)

Mickey's Musings said...

That is so cool!!!! Mom never notices that before.Probably because my pads are black like me,heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

JD at I Do Things said...

HARLEY! That is so interesting! I never knew toepads could change color. Someone told me that cats' toepads get damp if they're nervous. Can you find out if that's true?

The Furry Kids said...

Whoa! That's cool, Harley! I wonder if my ears change color. I think it would be cool to have bright pink ears.

Your pal,
Titus

Eduardo said...

Those are some cool toes Harley! Mine don't change color!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

AM said...

How observant Harley! Only a secret agent spy like yourself would find a toe color transformation like this!

Anonymous said...

We've never looked at our toes after doing the Thunderous Herd of Elephants. We'll be sure to do it next time.

Yours look very cute.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hey Harley~!
That is funny,
Mine are just like yours could be that turning color~!!!
How awesome!

Black Cat said...

I could just kiss those lovely little toesies and nosie! I think it's cool that they go a brighter pink when you've been running round. Mine change colour too, depending on whether they're hot or cold. In my case it's not a pretty sight, haha! :)

Spooky said...

That's so neat, Harley! I have never checked to see if mine will change color or not.

Anonymous said...

That IS really cool Harley! Mine don't change colour though....darn it.

jane

Anonymous said...

that is purrhaps one of the most fascinating pieces of zoological wonderousnessosity i have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I am calling mu furriends at the Nobel purrize palace now. This discovery will make you rich and famous fur shure...

4 Boys and a Lady said...

That's neat! This happens to Virgil too. (^_^)

Love,
Nermal, Nico, Virgil, Westley, and Maggie

Unknown said...

That is so cute!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
Interesting!
No. My paws are black, they don't change.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Just Ducky said...

Your toes are two toned to begin with!

SophieKitty said...

I wish my toes changed color. That's so cool, Harley.

Cory said...

Harley, we love the different shades of pink in your pads! If they start turning yellow or blue you might end up on a trip to the v-e-t!!! Keep them pink, ok?

dennis said...

Dennis loves Daisy. Dennis says hullo to Harley.

BeadedTail said...

You just get more pawesome all the time Harley! Very cool toes!

Motor Home Cats said...

We like your pretty pink paws both before and after you play. Pink is a good color. We bet Skeezix will be your best friend now that you wear pink too.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Unknown said...

What a cute kitty!

The Kitty City Gazette said...

This site is so cute! i would like to interview her for The Kitty City Gazette sometime if you want to!!

Quill and Greyson said...

I never noticed. Thank you so much for your kind comments about Daddy. You mean a great deal to us.

Boy n Beethoven said...

Harwey! You're just wike me! Mine half-a-pink nose will usuawwy become vewy deep pink after I chase That Thing awound or finish giving him pwenty of whaps. And when I smell duwians (that's a vewy vewy pungent fwuit we have here), mine nose becomes such a pale shade of pink it's almost white! Thank goodness mine Mummy doesn't wike duwians either so I don't often get to smell it.

Asta said...

Harley
I've nevew seen anything like it..not only do you have bootiful toesies , but they awe magic too
I'm jelly, mine stay the same
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Bae Bae said...

That's cool. I gotta try to see if I turn a darker pink too

~ Bae

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Hahaha.... I was trying to take some photos of the Spice Cats' toes just last weekend but realize that they are all covered with fur and I cant see their toes!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

I love your toe pictures!! So handsomely cute!

Anonymous said...

hi harley!

we'd just realize that. guess me and mika always running around wildly till our paws changed colours too just like yours.

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's very cool, Harley! I've never checked any of our cats' pink toes after they've been running around. I'm going to have to do that!

Alan said...

my cats are pure white with pink ears and pink around the eyes that get sunburned, so keep the pink toes out of the sun

Samantha & Mom said...

That is so cool Harley that your paw pads turn a brighter pink after you run around! Mr. Tigger's pads are rough and black!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

My toes does change color too Harley but usually only if I have been chewing on them. They get real red. Mummy sez I am not sposed to do that. :/

Yer pal Dozer

Maureen said...

Aw, I loves your pinkies!!!

Anonymous said...

Harley! I ran around over and over again and I couldn't get my big human feet to turn such a great color!

They are all dirty now... :(

Thank you for showing us your toes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails