Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Mystery: Where are the underwears?

If you remember, I won this awesome pair of tighty whities from the very handsome, talented, generous and fashionable Skeezix.
Let me tell you, those are some very popular underwears!
I was looking for the underwears after Harley wore them on his head last week, and I found out that they were MISSING! For today's Monday Mystery, you must figure out where the underwears are. Here are the clues:

Stolen by someone very bad
They're the first undies he's ever had
He does not have buns of steel
His figure truly is not ideal
No fashion sense does he possess
He's much more likely to cause a mess!
Catch him soon, I know I will
Because the underwears were stolen by _____________ ?

Do you know the answer? Click HERE to see if you are correct! I think you will be in for a big shock!

Share/Bookmark

97 Notes for Daisy:

Country Cats said...

We got the answer right! Only Mr. Shrill would be low enough to steal underwears!

Poppy Q said...

Hahaha we guessed right too!! Did Mr Shrill spot the brown marks inside yet?

I think they will need a wash before anyone else wears them.

The Florida Furkids said...

We got it!!! Yippeee - we got it right!!
Of course, nobody else would steal underwears.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

We're glad you found your underwears.Daisy, your blog always makes us purr,you're so funny and cute.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

There is clearly NO END to Mr. Shrill's mischief!

Cat with a Garden said...

We knew right along that it must have been Mr. Shrill. Now were thinking of what kind of mess he will do with the underpants... ewwwwww!
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

Donna said...

Oh noe! This why mah Mom told me to write mah name in all mah unnerpantz.

Parker said...

How dare he?!?

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Oh, that naughty Mr. Shrill. We KNEW it was him! He is always up to no good.

Forever Foster said...

MR. SHRILL! We knew it! Hahaha for once, we knew it!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That little devil.

He's worse than we first thought!!

Anonymous said...

Laughing Out Loud...

Curley, you had me thinking that Harley did something bad ... you are sooooo silly! And, you are both adorable, your Mommy is lucky!

Oh, I see you live in FL too! Where is Parkland though?

Wishing you all a beautifilled week and always...

gemmak said...

Ha! I guessed it right for once! I think the underwears are a little big for Mr Shrill, maybe Harley should try them on...tho not as a hat! ;o)

Teddy Westlife said...

That Mr Shrill is so naughty! And I guessed right :)

Huffle Mawson

Luzinha said...

eeeeeeeee! hip, hip, hurrrra!

I was right! hehehe... only would be this Mr. Shrill, the mad! hahahahaha...

and now, what do you gonna do with him, Daisy? let me know!

kisses for you all, have a great monday!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I guessed it right! I still think you need to watch out for Mr. Shrill. He's up to something.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I guessed! But your very clever poem gave me all the clues I needed. They are the most popular underwears EVER. Or were. Who will want them now that Mr Shrill has worn them? At least he wore them outside his clothes.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We got it RIGHT!!!! Mr. Shrill is very naughty. ~S,S,C & F

Sarge Charlie said...

good one daisy, i am not to good with mysteries

Cory said...

Yay! I got one right! Mr. Shrill is kinda weird for wearing used underwear....

Misha said...

Those undies are very popular!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh dear. and they're a little baggy

Dma said...

figures. looks like they fit him pretty well tho.

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious, Daisy!

And I can't wait to see the special post you have planned for tomorrow.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Yeah, thought he might have something to do with that...

i beati said...

I was so afraid Shrilll was up to no good. Harley looks much better in them. kitties loving their new homes.

Unknown said...

Oh, not Mr. Shrill!

So the underwears are with Chester the Jester?

Janet said...

I figured it out! They do fit him pretty well, BUT Mr. Shrill should NOT take your special prize, Daisy!

Jackie said...

Gee whiz everyone got here early....and guessed Mr. Shrill.

I was thinking it was the big bad Lizard...so I'll throw that in!!

Happy day Ms. Daisy!!:-)

BumbleVee said...

Oh, noes....not that guy.....again!

I'm like Harley...I like to wear "somebody's" underpants on my head sometimes when I am folding laundry... just to get a laugh.

I love to come to your blog for the same reason..it is such fun. No whining and moaning, no controversy..just good clean fun and a smile every day.... thanks Daisy.... you're a special gal....

Babs (Beetle) said...

I know, I know! It's Mr Shrill!

Purrs, Sukie x

The Oceanside Animals said...

Mr. Shrill's "Marky Mark" impersonation leaves something to be desired ...

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We guessed right! We guessed that Mr. Shrill might try and take the undies!!! HE HE.

Chrissie said...

Mr. Shrill, the Dastardly BVD Stealer! One wonders what he does with them?

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ikhky!

I bet he makes 'em all plastikhie...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Miz Allie Cat said...

oh Daisy you are so smart...Miz allie didin't knows the answer...meow...but wes loved your lizard trapping story...meow....Miz Allie also didn't care much fur those undies...a little lace would do them wonders...meow.....

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Hahahahahaha! Mr. Shrill sure does look silly in those underwears. We figured it had to be Mr. Shrill cuz he's the only one who would steal anything.

brokenteepee said...

Whoa! Those underwears look a little big on Mr. Shrill! Great mystery...

Sarah Coggins said...

That guy is always up to no good. :D

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah dear,
Mr. Shrill is truly naughty~!!
But the size is really right for him!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Immediately Mr. Shrill's name popped into our head. Eeee-uuuuu! Maybe those undies need to be burned now that's he's worn them. hahaha!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I just knew it was Mr Shrill!!!!
--JB

Isis said...

Such shocking behaviour from Mr. Shrill... What is the world coming to?! ;)

Purrs,
Isis

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i KNEW it!!! it had to be him! but he does look a little bit cute in them honey...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

The Island Cats said...

We knew it was Mr. Shrill! But we didn't know he'd be wearing them!!! Time for the disinfectant!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

At first I thought maybe the washing machine stole the tighty whities. I should have known it was that bad Mr. Shrill!

Unknown said...

That Mr. Shrill - he stole Harley's chef hat!

Anonymous said...

We got it right! We got it right! We guessed it was that baddy Mr Shrill!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO!!! We got this one right!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my gosh! I knew it was that little crook who stole the underwear. But I must say, that underwear is awfully cute!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Oh noooooooooooooooooooo!

:-D)

meemsnyc said...

Oh Mr. Shrill! You are too funny!!

Quill and Greyson said...

Who would steal undies but ... Mr Shrill!

Thoughts said...

We gots it right Daisy! We knew it was Mr Shrill! That bad Mr Shrill, we hope you teach him not to steal Daisy!

Theodore and Sasha

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
For some reason I knew he had them!
Ha!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Shaggy and Scout said...

We knew it!!!
That nasty devil!
We figured it couldn't be Snail or Stony because neither one of them would be fast enough to make a quick getaway. They'd still be dragging the undies across the floor!!

CastoCreations said...

I KNEW it! =)

Anonymous said...

OH NOES!! That was easy a cause you don't know anyone else sooper bad Miss Daisy :)
I am wondering what on earth Mr Shrill would want with them though... other than to be a pain hehe
V-V

Anonymous said...

I guessed right! Hoo-ray!

Motor Home Cats said...

We got the answer right. They must be very, very tiny if they fit Mr. Shrill.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and NK

AB clan said...

Harley must be happy to find his underwears.

ViVi & AB

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhh Mr Shrill Strikes Again.
hillarious indeed. daisy you better hide those tighty whiteys

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That naughty Mr Shrill!

The Crew said...

Oh, I know, I know (waves paw wildly)...it's Mr. Shrill!!!

Your friend
Misty

Anonymous said...

Hooray! We knew it was that bad ol' Mr. Shrill!

Max said...

Mr. Shrill doesn't quite have what it takes to fill those tighty whities out very well...I hope he gives them back to spare himself further embarrassment...

Skeezix the Cat said...

I am shocked at how good the underpants fit Mr Shrill!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ha, dat Mr Shrill is a bad one...Harley should put da bitey on his mushy butt.

Marilyn said...

Yay! I got it right. Who else would have?

Jaya said...

Well, I did guess right...
and I know stealing is
wrong, but I have to say
that Mr. Shrill does look
pretty good in those undies!

Bob Johnson said...

Lol, I thought so, but they do look good on him. Also Daisy we used to call our youngest daughter Little skeezix, didn't think anybody used it, or even knew it existed as a word,lol.

Mickey's Musings said...

YAY!!! We were right!!Mr Shrill sure does need some dressing hints :o
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

SophieKitty said...

Darn that Mr. Shrill! Poor Harley wants his chef hat back!

The Devil Dog said...

We knew it was Mr. Shrill. He is the only one we know who would steal underpants.

Roxy

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We guessed right. Those whities aren't quite so tighties on him though.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Now that he has underpants, I think he deserves a wedgie.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I knew it! All those detective lessons here have paid off!

Unknown said...

oh me know!! Mr shrill took it he is sneaky like dat!!

JD at I Do Things said...

Well, I have to say: at least the underwears fit Mr. Shrill. Tho maybe underwears aren't the sort of thing you're meant to share.

Anonymous said...

I guessed it! Ha! Those tiny little underwear is so cute. The fit Mr. Shrill and make him look like he has a real butt instead of a flat one. The poem was very clever and it brought a huge smile to my face. Love you, Daisy, Harley, Mommie and Daddy, too.

Theresa, Joe and Bobby
P.S. The kitties love the new place.

Piggy and Grover said...

Yay! We got it right and we laughed so hard we almost couldn't even LOOK for them!!! Mr. Shrill can't pull one over on you, Daisy!

Unknown said...

Yay we gots it right! Ummm Mr Shrill yer furry furry bad!

AM said...

Oh No, not Mr. Shrill! That is one pair of underwear we wouldn't returned to us!

Alexi said...

They look so tiny that any mancat wearing them would also be Mr. Shrill.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We knew it had to be him, cuz he's the only real baddie you know!

They actually fit him purrty good, and you wouldn't really want them back with clay marks on them, would ya?

Maybe if you let him keep them, he will leave you alone and keep to himself...

Ps: we wonder...don't think they are really Skeezix's after all...his buns of steel wouldn't fit into those tiny skivvies...

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Sammy the studcat said those tighties would smoosh his manparts! He'll stick with his boxers any day!

Bae Bae said...

Aw... bad bad Mr Shrill

~ Bae

TheSlyCat said...

We got it!!! How is snail by the way?

Mr. Black said...

I thought I gave Harley some good advice on how to dispose of Mr. Shrill.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

MR. SHRILLLLLLLLL
hahaha

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patricks day!

Kathy said...

Oh, Daisy. I had so much fun today with the underpants. I kept attaching the picture of them to emails, totally randomly. Not my business emails, of course. Underpants are not good for business.

Anonymous said...

He he he! Sexy cat with the underwear on his head. Go go kitty.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Mr Shrill in underpants?? Now I will have the nightmayers all night!

Yer pal Dozer

Mo and The Purries said...

hahahahaaa

Maureen said...

I don't think I'd want those back now...

Book Worm said...

Mr. Shrill of course.

Related Posts with Thumbnails