Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Comics with Daisy!






Share/Bookmark

91 Notes for Daisy:

Country Cats said...

EEEK! Daisy you look real scairt! Maybe you should teach Harley another technique so he doesn't attract the biggest lizard EVER! But Harley is a brave mancat and you're very brave, too. You two can fight him off!

Anonymous said...

Good job, Harley!

Misha said...

I'm glad we don't have lizards that big in New Zealand! I think I'll stick with cicadas as they are a more manageable size and very tasty.

Forever Foster said...

Hahaha! That was a surprise! Harley, I think you might be better off starting with a more manageable sized lizard. MOL:)

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Wow Harley! Your really good at getting a lizard out of his hiding place!

Teddy Westlife said...

OH MY DOG run for your lives!

Huffle Mawson

Poppy Q said...

Hahaha that was great!!! I love the look on your face Miss D.

Anonymous said...

EEEEEKKKKKK! That is a mighty BIG lizard! Is he a russian spy lizard? Please be careful you two!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow! Harley's good at lizzerd hunting! Hoo'd a thunk it??

Anonymous said...

Aaack! Godzilla must be on vacation in Florida! And who knew his nickname was Leezard!

Alexi said...

I didn't expect that. I thought Harley was calling Leezard Gibbons.

Unknown said...

Hee hee, excellent comic this week Daisy! It make Mommy laugh out loud - really! Harley's got his hunting skills down pat.

Your pals,

Petey and Mica

Anonymous said...

HAHHAHA Miss Daisy I would say AHHHHH too!!! You have a funny scary face hahaha
V-V

Sweet Purrfections said...

Way to go, Harley! That was great! Mom almost spit her drink on the computer screen because she was laughing so loud at Daisy's expression!

The Florida Furkids said...

EEEK we're going to go hide under the bed now!! The look on your face is very funny in a scary sort of way.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Parker said...

Harley, maybe you shouldn't have yelled so loud!

i beati said...

Daisy I laughed so hard at your shocked face. I am very sick right now and you gave me something to laugh at..Sandy

The Island Cats said...

Hahaha! Harley technique sure worked!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

...I think Harley has a lot to learn, but he has a good teacher! He always looks so surprised when something goes wrong, and the look on your face, Daisy...you are a really good actress as well as a model!

ceemee said...

That was scary, Daisy! It really showed on your face. *shudder*

Islandgirl said...

You outdid yourself this morning Daisy.. that's really good! Zoomies..I really do need to get my mommy to give me my own blog!

Luzinha said...

wow! Harley, Daisy!? what are you going to do now?!?!

call mommie, hurry up, or run as fast as you can!!

hehehe... very funny this sunday comics with both of you!

kisses for you all! have a great sunday!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Yikes, Harley called up one big lizard!!!!! We are sure you can tame him Daisy. Maybe you and Harley can ride him or something. I don't think I would mention the lizard BBQ to him though, he looks like he might be able to eat you. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris

Babs (Beetle) said...

Ooh! That would scare me too Daisy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yikes! harley you're the MANcat!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Shaggy and Scout said...

He he! We remember that commercial!
Good job Harley!

Cory said...

Whoa Daisy, I never thought I'd see your jaw drop!! Harley must have special magical lizard calling powers! Next time call a baby lizard, or a cute gecko?

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hahaha!
Your face, your face when you're facing Mr. L. make me can't stop laughing, sorry, baby!
Would you please tutor me on how to create dialogue buble? Which program do you use, please if you don't mind.
Love you lots

Dma said...

yikes. harley may be a natural, daisy.

Anonymous said...

Harley is THE Leezard whisperer!

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - Harley gots a sooper technique!

Jackie said...

Wow Harley it worked!! you are going to be a good mancat and detective.

But, wow that lizard looks really, really big. I think you better run on this one!!:-)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

wow daisy thats wun big leezard

Mr. Echo said...

Yikes! Run! Harley must be a magic cat. He conjurred up a big skairy lizzerd like I haff nefur seen!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Holy cow, Harley, we bet you didn't expect such a ginormous lizard to show up, did you! And poor Daisy, you look so scared! We are scared with you!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! It's Godzilla! Since Daisy knows quite a bit about butterflies, maybe she could call on Mothra for help!

JD at I Do Things said...

OHMYGOSH! That is a very large lizard, you summoned, Harley! (Is it wrong for me to be laughing hard at Daisy's expression?)

Black Cat said...

YIKES!!! Harley summoned Godzilla! Perhaps you could call a bit less loudly next time Harley, then you might get a more manageable-sized lizard, heheh! Great comic! :) xxx

Lux said...

Teehee, it worked, Harley! :)

BeadedTail said...

Harley, maybe next time you should call for a "Little Leezard"! You two made me laugh today!

The Oceanside Animals said...

I hope you guys have a big enough box ...

Mickey's Musings said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Now that was funny!!!!!!!
Now what????????????
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Oh my goodness, we have never seen a lizard like thats. No wonder daisy looks so scared.

Debbie said...

Daisy and Harley's comics are better than those in the newspaper. Thanks for my Sunday Morning giggle!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Way to go Harley!!!!!!!!!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh my gosh!! It's Godzilla Jr!!! We hope you and Harley can get him to go back from where he came from! (hehehehehehehehe)
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

Lol...Run and hide Daisy :)

WCTs said...

You 2 are such Lizzard focussed Furries. Come to our house - LizzardBusters! We need ya.

Purrs,
The Whippy Curly Tails
=^..^=

?

Puglette said...

oh no! there goes tokyo! oh no, godzilla!

godzilla must be visiting disneyworld! be careful, i think he likes to stomp around!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh my CAT!! that is a huge lizard.
hahahaha Harley you have the technique down, now you have to learn how to catch him!

Max said...

Whoa! Behold, the Power of HARLEY!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Aaaaaagh, run it's Godzilla! Mom sez yoor gonna need a bigger box...we don't get it.

Liss said...

That was a good one.

meemsnyc said...

Hehehehhehehe, that was super funny!!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Well, the look on your face says it all, Daisy. I hope Harley didn't leave you in the dust.

Donna said...

Godzilla movies are fun. Sometimes he fights other monsters. :)

Sarge Charlie said...

eeeek, run daisy, run

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh my! Harley you better watch out what you wish for!!!

Anonymous said...

Yikes!! No leezards, they scary!! You mades momma laugh really hard. I thinks you should be careful hunting these leezards.

Anonymous said...

Oh noes! Gawdzilla looks scary!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Harley is a very good lizard caller. Maybe too good?

Chrissie said...

Whoa, Daisy! The Student is now the Master! Okay, Harley, now whatcha gonna do?

Hansel said...

wow harley who knew yoo'd be so gud at lizard callin?!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Debbie. Daisy's comics are so much better than the Sunday paper.

Sorry you were so scairt, Daisy. But I bet you can run faster than that mean 'ol lizard!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah My God, Daisy~!
RUN RUN RUN!!!!!

Harley you are one very amazing lizard caller!!

Mr. Black said...

Excellent, Harley! And Daisy didn't think you knew what you were doing!

Jo Hoffacker said...

Oh I love it! Made me LOL for real. :)

Motor Home Cats said...

We hope that you weren't too scared when Godzilla showed up. You need to teach Harley to call different kinds of lizards.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and NK

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

That is one grrrreat lizard khaller!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Oh-Oh!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

WHOA!!!

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh no!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Harley you didnt call a lizzard you called a dinosore! That is a super skill!

Yer pal Dozer

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Oh Harley! Be careful what you ask for!

Anonymous said...

Daisy your awesome! Thanks for posting a button, I grabbed on for my new blog...hope to be playing Photohunt and Wordless Wed with you soon!

Us4 Cats said...

the look on Daisys face is , priceless.

you two did real well. you expressions were genuine and we culd feel your emotions in each clip.

yays!!

Bae Bae said...

Yikes on that giant lizard..

~ Bae

Mimi Lenox said...

He scared me.

P.S. The boo-boo bandaid you sent me is in my post today. Speedcat Hollydale is having a fit for one. I told him he had to fall down first.
Would you please send him one before he drives me insane?

Asta said...

Oh Daisy and HawleyWunWun Wun fow youw lives
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

Way Too FUNNY !!! LOL LOL!

christy said...

MOL wow, that's a biiiig leezard! Maybe if Harley doesn't yell quite as loud, he'll just get the little ones?

(Thanks for your comments about Mom's photography, too!)

xo-Pippin, Turtle, & Ava

eastcoastlife said...

*screams*
You got the wrong lizard!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That's one BIG lizard Harley!

Jemma Chihuahua said...

LOL, Harley, I guess you ran away before the BIG lizard showed up!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That scared me way too much.
--JB

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! That was very effective, Harley.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Harley really dredged up the scariest lizard of all! EEK I would have to run away. I think the photo of you yelling is hilarious.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

YIKES! That is NOT the usual leezard!

Anonymous said...

I thought Harley was calling Leezard Gibbons.

Maureen said...

Ahahahahha!!!! Love your screech Daisy!!!

GSD Adventures said...

Our Mom is from Florida and we are going there during Easter. She said there are lots of lizards there. We'll have to keep reading to make sure we've got proper technique for catching those rascals.

Wags,
Pruett and Daphne

Related Posts with Thumbnails