Saturday, March 28, 2009

Photo Hunters: Hands

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: hands. This is great, because I love hands! Hands give you lots of extra-delicious treats.
I especially enjoy giving the Bitey to hands.
And best of all, hands are good for giving a gentle touch.


Share/Bookmark

81 Notes for Daisy:

Country Cats said...

You look very sweet in the last pic, Daisy. We think Mommy's hands do not give us enough treats.

Teddy Westlife said...

For a minute I thought you were going to say that you had hands! But your mommie's hands are very good at their job.

Huffle Mawson

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, I likes to get my head rubs just like you. You are lucky to have such lovely hands looking after you.

Misha said...

Hands are very useful, aren't they? The ones in my house are particularly good for belleh rubs.

CRIZ LAI said...

Hmm... where's the cuddling part? Hands are great for that too but not as great as giving more treats. :P

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Ordinary Biscuit said...

Hey Daisy, you're so relax with those hands.

Cat with a Garden said...

That's true, Daisy! The rule "don't bite the hand that feeds you" doesn't apply for cats. Isn't it marvellous with what we can get away with?!
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We agree that hands are just the best!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Hootin Anni said...

Ouch!!! Those teeth are sharp! Talk about biting the hand that feeds you...you rascal you.

I'll give you a hand [applause] for posting such great photos for the theme this week.

I have added four different hands for my entry. If you have time today, stop by and say 'howdy'!!! Happy Saturday to you.

gengen said...

Oh it is cute. TC happy weekend. Mine is also ready.

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Hands have so many uses Daisy. It seems like you know how to get all the use out of them that you can.Nice post

jams o donnell said...

Aww My furry masters love to bite my hands.. but never hard! Happy weekend

Unknown said...

Silly Mom hit enter too fast on the mr linkey box!!

We like hands that give us treats and pets too!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Forever Foster said...

Daisy darling, we hope you get lots of soft touches today:)

ZOOLATRY said...

Hands of love meet paws of love...

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Don't forget the scritches. Hands are good for that too.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Don't bite those hands that feed you TOO hard, Daisy! Nice photos, I love the last one.

I also enjoyed your Fashion Friday, with the orange kerchief. LOL!

My Photo Hunt is up! I hope you get a chance to visit me, too.
http://ilovenewyorktravel.net/photo-hunters-hands/

Happy weekend!

i beati said...

wonderful post - What big eyes you have at treats time !!!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet Daisy...

Luzinha said...

nice hands, hã? your mommie is very lucky to have a beautiful and sweet kitty like you. and Harley, of course!

I love this pink blanket, Daisy! lovely!

have a great, great, great saturday! kisses for you all! §:^D

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

I love hands too Daisy! I bet you is nice and soft to stroke and you look very gentle playing bitey with the hands, your claws is not out of anything!
~lickies, Ludo

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

honey did you ever hear the saying "don't bite the hand that feed you"? ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

You had us at Temptations! We bet your Mom's hands are very gentle, Daisy!

The Island Cats said...

Aw, Daisy...don't bitey the hand that feeds you!

RJ Flamingo said...

I see these photos and remind myself that you are indeed a *real* cat, Daisy! I could have substituted JJ in any one of those pics!:-)

Trying to reverse a personal trend, I'm "celebrating" over at my place - hope you'll stop by…

By the way, tonight at 8:30 p.m. - your local time - everyone is encouraged to participate in "Earth Hour". Join tens of millions of concerned citizens throughout the world in calling for action to save our planet for future generations. To get more information and to sign up for Earth Hour 2009, visit www.EarthHourUS.org

Have a great weekend!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Uhu... if I start counting the scratches I got over the years...

Have a great weekend!

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, Daisy! How can you give the bitey to such a loving hand?

Sarge Charlie said...

you are lucky to have hands that love you miss daisy.......

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hands are very useful. Good thing the beans has them so they can wait on us hand and foot. ~S,S, C & F

Cory said...

It's ok to give a love bitey to the hand that feeds you! It's best to follow it up with a lick.

Parker said...

Hands are wonderful - especially when they are attached to Mommy or Daddy!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Yes Daisy, we are all happy we live in loving hands...have a great weekend. Our Mommy is going to a cat show today!=^Y^=Toy

Sweet Purrfections said...

Mom's hands are the bestest!

GSD Adventures said...

Hands are perfect for nibbling treats out of! Sometimes us dogs get a little antsy in the pantsy and accidentally nibble on more than the treat! OOPS!

Wags,
Pruett and Daphne

SASSY MOM said...

Very loving hands indeed! Lovely take!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is so wonderful to know that you and the hands you love's stories~!!!
Hands are our very best friend!!!

Dma said...

my hands are clapping from your great observation about hands.

Janet said...

Awwww, Daisy! You are soooo sweet! We hope you don't give the Bitey too much! lol

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

Hands are amazing! Have you seen everything they can do?
We like treats in hands best!

Cindy said...

I especially like the last photo of you!

Hey, give me a hand, will you?

AM said...

No matter my mood, you always put a smile on my face :-)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

And the hands that help woo blog when your paws aren't enough!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Shaggy and Scout said...

You got a good thing going Miss Daisy!

Jackie said...

Awwww...Daisy it is so good to see you again.

I have missed you very much. You do look very very sweet.

I couldn't play this week because of my connection and my speed.

But, I am so glad that you got to play!!:-)

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, it looks like those hands are very good to you! By the way, I think you have the cutiest curly whiskers!

brokenteepee said...

I am sure you mommie gives you lots of loving pets in spite of your putting on the bitey. I like when the publicist's hands scratch my tail.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hands are especially great because of opposable thumbs, right?
DMM

Baby Patches said...

You can sees that you loves your momma very much! I agree treats are the best and so is bitey on the hands.

Puglette said...

Daisy, you should look into being a manicurist. then you could give the bitey and harley can help the customers!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

srp said...

We think more treats, more food, more...more...more.....!!!
The cats here ALWAYS want more!
Nice pictures.... our mom's pictures are up here.

Mo and The Purries said...

I thought of YOU when I posted my LIZARD hands today, Daisy!
Although after my tussle with Little Isis this morning (she was full of P&V, as Bessie would say), I could have taken a picture of my shredded right hand!
Hands down, you are a lucky kitty to get such wonderful hands to bitey!

mog said...

Hands are especially nice for petting, skritches and giving out Temptations. You look really cute on that pink blanket.

Love bities are nice to get, makes the mommy feel loved.

Carl said...

My Miss Meow Meow won't take anything out of my hand directly, like my hand is scaring her because it looks like Freddy Krueger's. I have to put the treat or food in a dish, and then humbly and gently place the dish in front of her. She will then approach the dish and carefully and thoroughly scrutinize the content in the dish. And she may or may not have anything to do with it. What a royal queen! So if Her Royal Highness decides to walk away and not to eat it, I put the dish on the floor and call the dog. Callie will be more than happy to eat it all. Normally, it only takes 3 seconds for her to eat the whole damn thing.

Samantha & Mom said...

Awwwwwwwww.........your Mom's HANDS are doing all the things we like, too!! Mom's are just the best!!
Your FL furiends,
and Maverick

Milo and Alfie said...

Awww sweet Daisy. We love putting the bitey on hands too!

PrincessMia said...

So true. Hands are great for that very purpose. Hands are great for giving scritches too!

jenianddean said...

You have good hands that work for you. But I wouldn't put the bitey on the too much if I were you.
--Jasper

Donna said...

Awwww. I like hands too. They can pet you or give you a hug. :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you're a winner, hands down:)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you're a winner, hands down:)

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Daisy, you are just too cute!

Rebecca said...

The Bitey is quite popular around here too!
All you cats need opposable thumbs, then you'd have your own hands and oh what trouble you could get into then!

Motor Home Cats said...

The last hands are the best of all.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

healingmagichands said...

Looks like you live with some very loving hands. Nice point of view for this theme!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Hand biteys are OK iffen not too hard... Cause then ya dont get treats fer a w hile.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Sweet pictures of hands!

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Hands are cool, aren't they?

Isis said...

Look at you go! Daisy, you always look adorable!

Just Ducky said...

Yep, the hands are good for all of those things. Good that beans have them so they can serve us.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
You are so right!
Our mom's hands are the best!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

arbed and edgar said...

Such a pretty little face! Make sure those Biteys are just for play - you want that hand to give you many many pettins!

Asta said...

Daisy
Those awe the best kind of hands...Loving hands.
I love seeing youw bootiful face close up..you could bitey Mommi's hands anytime you want she said
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Gattina said...

Good idea that you showed your mom's hands, so you bite too ? I never had a biting cat since Rosie arrived, she bites too !

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yer wiskers look espeshully kerly today. Did yoo reesintly git a perm?

Unknown said...

What a funny picture!

I'm up.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I think the gentle touch of hands is the best of all :-)

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Ahh--I like all the poses with hands. I've never met a 'curly cat' before. You look puur-fect!

Tokenhippygirl said...

How sweet... and so darn cute!

Quill and Greyson said...

Hands are delicious, er, delightful.

Chrissie said...

My mom's hands are muy beat up, Miss Daisy, but not from me, for a switch! Tallulah's baby teeth and clawrs are relentless!

Maureen said...

Daisy: Your mommy must have THREE hands to be able to take some of those pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails