Friday, March 27, 2009

Fashion Friday: Born to be Wild!

Since I gave my brother Harley my original Harley-Davidson tee-shirt for his birthday, I got another one! Only this one is for girls. I think the orange and black colors go real good with the colors of my furs.
See the pretty fringes all around the bottom? They can help disguise a squishy belly. You might want to write that fashion tip down.
Wearing Harley gear makes me look real cool! Right?
This is another way to wear a kerchief. It might not look quite as cool this way. But I am not sure. You could probably wear it this way if you have big hair.
I told Harley he could model the kerchief, and he got very excited!
He might need more practice looking cool.

Share/Bookmark

92 Notes for Daisy:

Country Cats said...

We love Harley gear...our Dad is obsessed with his bike (and Harley clothes, too). Hmm, I do think you need to help Harley, Daisy. He is still handsum but looks a bit like a granny wearing the bandanna like that.

Poppy Q said...

Thanks for adding a touch of cool to our Friday. You certainly are the wild ones.

Misha said...

I think you may need to give Harley some styling tips. Daisy!

Teddy Westlife said...

You look like a tough gangsta with your bandanna. Harley looks like a babushka. Just sayin'.

Huffle Mawson

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You look incredibly cool in your new HD gear, Daisy! As for Harley, more cure than cool, we think...

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Christine and FAZ said...

Please don't tell Harley but I laughed out loud when I saw him in that headscarf. I don't want to hurt his feelings.

Freya's Staff said...

You're just amazing! I keep reading about harley, and he has such a talent to *actually* make me lol!

I was reading through your post, and happily drinking coffee, and then I saw the last picture, and the caption, and now I have coffee on my screen!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy that is a very cool outfit. I like the fashion tip about hiding a tummy. I iwll need something like that after I get my tummy tuck next month....thank you

Forever Foster said...

Daisy, you are wild! Your Harley gear suits you so well, you should be sitting on the back of a great big noisy hog! Harley looks like a babushka lady in the last photo. Too cute:)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahaha~~
That is a very neat Harley headscarf!!!
You do look wonderful, Daisy, cool and stylish...
But I think Harley wear it is looking like a farmer...
Don't tell him!

gemmak said...

Oh...you look very cool in that Daisy, I have one that almost matches but I don't look as good when I model mine! ;o)

Cat with a Garden said...

The Bananandana (oh well, whatever) Looks cool on you, Daisy! On Harley, errr, well not so much. He needs more practice!
Very funny pics!

Anonymous said...

I think you both look a bit silly with that kerchief on your head! I'm glad my mommie doesn't make Manny and me wear silly clothes--not that she could even if she wanted to. We wouldn't stand for it.

That fringe top does cover your squishy belly though very well. I have a slight squishy belly too but it goes away if I stretch out.

Anonymous said...

You are such a good model, Daisy. At first I thought you were wearing Harley's shirt, but then I noticed the fringe. You do look good in orange! Great tip by the way! LOL

i beati said...

I'm writing down every fashion tip Daisy because I too have an overly squishy belly...You look cool.. See you on the highway this weekend..sandy

Parker said...

You would give all the girls at Sturgis a run for their money Daisy!

The Florida Furkids said...

You managed to combine cool with girly! Harley looked...um..cool....yeah...that's it.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look good in your HD wear Daisy, but Harley, well maybe you could give him a few tips.

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

That is a great fashion Friday look for you both. We giggled a little in the kerchief look for if you have big hair.

The Island Cats said...

Hahaha! Harley...you need some help with that gear, buddy!

Daisy, we love your shirt...with that fringe, it's purrfect for girlcats!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Daisy and Harley, my two favourite biker kitties. Now, you just need a bike!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, that Harley tee-shirt is purrfect for you! Maybe you and Harley should model both of yours together for a tandem Fashion Friday ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Lidian said...

You look exceptionally cool, Daisy! Harley should listen to all your fashion tips, they are very good.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You are a pawsome biker chick Daisy. You would look Great on the back of Daddy's bike. It's not a Harley though, it a Suzuki.

Millie said...

Harley definitely doesn't look as cool as you with the kerchief. I like the way your t-shirt hides a squishy belly.

Lin said...

Somebody better tell Harley that he's got it on like a babushka! Not cool. Unless you are an old Polish grandma!

Sarge Charlie said...

ahh miss daisy, I have my air guitar, thinking I am Steppenwolf,

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space

Cory said...

You 2 could wear anything and make it look cool. We agree that orange looks great with your fur color Daisy. I have fringe built in to my furs to help hide any squishiness (not that there is any!).

Honey P. Sunshine said...

git yor motor runnin, daisy

Henry (aka Quadpawd) said...

Whoa! I am lovin' the bandanna! Will I be seeing you two at the Sturgis Rally this year?
Vrrum, vrrum...

Nosetaps,

OscarTheCat

Dma said...

you two are definitely stylin'. I always find it amusing when i'm puttering around town on my scooter that the guys and gals riding their big old harleys wave at me as if we are all in some kind of club together.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I will keep the fringes in mind should I decide to take up your most excellent profession of modeling.
~ Anna Sue

Luzinha said...

Daisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're looking amazing, dear! how gorgeous you are in this stylish clothes! I love orange, is one of the favorite colors!

fantastic! and Harley is very stylish too!

kisses for you both, dear! have a great day!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

hehe Harley yoo is still learnin how to model but yoo will gets it!

Daisy we fink yoo is cool wif "Harley gear" or wifout!

We lubs yoo both!!

Molly
Shadow
Troo

Anonymous said...

We has to say Daisy you luk like the purrfect model, Harley tho has to purractice some more...

purrs
Peffe & Lussie

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, you look very cool in your feminine Harley gear! Now, we need a picture of both of you side by side in your Harley gear!

Anonymous said...

Harley gear is ace! And Harley is ace too - altho he does need to work on looking cool!

You're cool tho Daisy!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Ha ha ha! Oh Harley is so funny! Daisy you are definitely the bestest model, and your outfit looks very good on you :O)

Purrs, Sukie x

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yes I think Harley does need to practice looking a bit more cool! You do it so well Daisy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i sure hope you don't fall off the bike! you look cute but be careful!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Donna said...

Now u can ride motorsykles together! :)

Tippylou said...

You are looking very cool, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Cool fashion tip! Any tips to disquise big ears?

Wags,
Pruett and Daphne

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy you is one cool cat!

And Harley, you make me smile!
thanks!
mo

brokenteepee said...

Whoa, Daisy, I didn't know you were such a cooooool cat. You look good in your Harley clothes. I like your fringes and I appreciate the fashion tips but I don't think anything is going to hide my soft belly right now.

LZ said...

I think that as long as your are a girl that is cool, as a guy, I might not think so.

Kaze

Janet said...

Daisy, that outfit looks so darn cute on you! Especially the scarf!:-)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Cool Harley gear! you are a super model! Harley will learn how to look like a mancat model!

Ramses said...

Looking cool and beautiful as ever Daisy, sadly Harley you mostly look goofy! ;) But we love goofy, especially all the kitten goofiness we're getting... :)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Great dress!

Puglette said...

you guys look ready for a day of wild riding your motor bikes! maybe mom could take you strollering!?
hugs,
puglette
:o)

The WriggleButts said...

You look really cool! I'm wearing my Harley Davidson collar right now!

Bajas

Asta said...

Daisy
You look vewy cool in youw harley geaw and you know owange is my favowite colow, so I'm weally happy to see you weawing it. did you know that my Fwiend Bogie's Dad (the one who went ovew the bwidge last momf) designed clothes fow Hawley Davidosn?

He was a cool dude
smoochie kisses
ASTA

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khool...

Biker khats!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

We love your new Harley shirt and it looks really good on you Daisy!

I think Harley needs a little more practice with the hat.

Unknown said...

I swear, Harley is smiling there at the end. What a good sport he is.

You look very hip in your Harley gear, Daisy. And a little dangerous. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, Harley may need just a tad more practice:)

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's a great shert Daisy . But Harley, DUDE, that looks like a babushka!

The Creek Cats said...

Daisy, you sure look like a tough chick in your Harley gear!

Amber-Mae said...

I love it! It looks like you're ready to ride a Harley bike!

Belly jiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

mog said...

Cool biker dudes, I love the fashion tip about hiding the squishy belly, wonder if it applies to beans too.

Harley, crossdressing in a babushka so isn't stylin' You look silly but still cute.

The Crew said...

Hmmm...fringes will cover a belly. I need to remember that. Hahahaha. Harley does look like an old granny wearing a babushka.

Tipper

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Very cool Daisy...we think Harley must be really secure in his mancatness to do silly stuff like wear da kerchiff as a babushka!

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear - I did so laugh out load at you and Harley - so funny And yes, orange looks very good on you Daisy

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha... I love it when we dress up our pets for our pure joy!!! "Miss Meow Meow, where are you? Don't hide... Come out here. Let's try these two-piece bikini on you."

Bogdan, the editor said...

Harley in Harley clothes. Perfect!

Motor Home Cats said...

You look very cool today Daisy.

Harley, we love how your eyes get all big and round when you pose.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

The Furry Kids said...

Mama took notes on your fringey fashion tip! She says she's going shopping for fringey clothes after work. hee hee

You guys look very biker-y. Have a great weekend!

Love,
Tazo

Tom Cat said...

You look so pretty with your fringes.

Max said...

Harley, dood...Daisy rocks the Harley gear, but man...that kerchief looks like a babushka on you. Not that that's a BAD thing, if that's the look you were going for. But um, well... BABUSHKA, dood!

Daisy Deadhead said...

Love it!

Here's a Harley Davidson window for Harley and Daisy.. they would look right at home posing there! (I can just imagine how cute Harley would look, sitting primly in front.)

Liss said...

You look very cool

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

Hi Daisy!
Yes I had to leave the nursing home because I was hunting.. oops.!!!

PS I think you look very wild. But Harvey looks a little nerdy in that outfit!!!

figaro

Cat Street Boyz said...

Your new shirt is very cool Daisy! Harley, you are always wide eyed and ready to take on the world....bet your Mom has lots of laughs with both of you=^Y^=Toy

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Harely definitely needs a bit more practice looking stylish in the head scarf! Hahahahahaha! But Daisy, you are right, the orange and black really makes your furs look dazeling. Have a great weekend!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Dear Daisy and Harley, I love today's postie. You two are so cute and adorable. Harley I love your movie from yesterday too!

Daisy you do look pretty cool in this outfit! The scarf is pawsome!

love and purrs

Sunny's Mommy said...

I think Harley is doing really good with his modeling, but Daisy you're still the pro ;-)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You are so stylish, Miss Daisy. Handkerchiefs are hard to wear ... Mine smooshes my ears, so Mom doesn't make me wear it furry often. It's yellow an' SPONGEBOB!
DMM

SophieKitty said...

You look rad, Daisy. That kerchief makes you look extra super cool.

Sophia said...

Right on!

Lorenza said...

He looks like auntie Harley!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jans Funny Farm said...

You two are funny. We'll have to get one of those Harley fringe shirts for Jan. We don't think she'll wear the kerchief on her head, though.

Quill and Greyson said...

You look so tough in your kerchief Daisy!

Black Cat said...

You two just rock! Harley, you look so funny in that kerchief (which I was going to call a bananadanna but someone got here first, albeit with an alternative spelling - dang!)

I also love Harley's video from yesterday! My three used to love "helping" change the sheets, but they preferred to make wrinkles rather than smooth them out, hahaha! :) xxx

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Orange looks very good on you, Daisy. It dont werk so well fer Harley though. We think he needs Red (What's Black and White and Red all over - Harley! MOL!)

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

You two can make us laugh...always! And Harley looks a little like red riding hood in that "hankie" MOL...You, Daisy, on the other hand, get all the boys hearts racing!

Baby Patches said...

Momma and I just loves when you guys show off your clothes, so cute! Looks likes you guys has a lot of fun with it. Great outfit for sure!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Orange is such an interesting color on you two! So very cool!

Stephanie said...

Daisy, I love your Harley gear!! :) You looked awesome in it too!

BTW I added you to my blogroll. All of us bloggers over at today.com have to leave entrecard so I don't want to miss out on your awesome blog!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Harley, you might not quite have "cool" down, but you definitely have "Little Red Riding Hood"!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I think I'm going to rite a letter to Harley Davidson and ask them to start makin pink clothing. The orange looks nice on yoo but pink wood be better.

Maureen said...

OMG... You both crack me up!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails