Thursday, March 26, 2009

Harley Hates Wrinkles

Oh, hi. It's me, HARLEY! I like to help make up the BED with new SHEETS. But I do NOT like WRINKLES!
I SEE SOME WRINKLES! Here I go to help FIX everything RIGHT!
This is a MOVIE of me! I can use my ARM to help IRON out the WRINKLES! I hope you LIKE my MOVIE!

You can click HERE to see the YouTube version of my MOVIE!
Share/Bookmark

109 Notes for Daisy:

Duni said...

Want to come over and do my sheets too, Harley?

Poppy Q said...

Harley, you are an awesome bed maker. I love the photo of you flying through the air with the greatest of ease.

Smooches.

Country Cats said...

Harley you were doing a good job making the bed. Sometimes those wrinkles are impossible!

Anonymous said...

That was funny, Harley is a very good helper!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Harley, maybe yoo cood come to my howse and iron the rinkles owt of my FL's face!

Jenn said...

My goodness he's a big cat! And a big helper, too! ;-)

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Harley, you are such a nice kitty to iron the wrinkles for your Mom. We loved seeing your video.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We loved the video, it gave us ideas, fun ideas! You are just the handsomest mancat now, Harley, but you'll never lose your silly side!

Christine and FAZ said...

You can come over and make my bed if you want Harley. FAZ

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Hahahaha...Harley is just like Sesame!

Bae Bae said...

I like the part of you flying. Would you like to take a job to help straighten sheets?

~ Bae

Unknown said...

Wow Harley, you did a pawesome job with those sheets! Do you do curtains? Mom just washed hers, and OMC are they wrinkly.

Keep up the good work!

OscarTheCat

Parker said...

In this tough economy it's good to have such a marketable skill. You are smart Harley!

Teddy Westlife said...

That was such a good movie Harley I had to get out the popcorn and watch it again!

Huffle Mawson

Forever Foster said...

You are an expert at smoothing sheets, young mancat! Well done:)

Unknown said...

Our Mom says you are welcome to come fix our sheets anytime you want. She has to leave the bed unmade some mornings because we're still sleeping in it!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Freya's Staff said...

That jump right at the beginning of the video is just amazing, Harley!

Were you on wires or someting? :-)

xx from Freya!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Look out wrinkles, here comes Harley. You are pretty good making a bed. My mom wants you to come over to my house and help out.

Asta said...

Harley
That was a modewn dance -ballet, not just smoofing of winkles..you'we so talented
smoochie kisses
ASTA

i beati said...

Harley you are badly needed at my house, I loved hearing the sounds you make and thecool look of your harlequined legs ..Yay Harley defeat those wrinkles.

Anonymous said...

Harley is a big help. Does he do windows?

Amber-Mae said...

Harley, you're so good at helping out your Mom. I though the first part of the video was the funniest! I can't believe you could jump that far! Wow!

Belly jiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Harley, you are much better at getting wrinkles out than we are. Can you come help us?

Dma said...

that is too cool. Harley- if your dislike of wrinkles goes beyond sheets I have a whole pile of clothes you could straighten out for me.

Donna said...

Harley, dat is so amazazin! :)

Anonymous said...

Harley,

Mom said to tell you she thinks you are completely adorable. She said you can come over to the UK and iron her sheets anytime. We also fink you are brilliant at ironing - pawsome even!

The video is brilliant and made us ALL larf!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Harley! I loved the opportunity to see all of your markings in action. And your little toesies are so bright!

Sarge Charlie said...

Harley is becoming a star like miss daisy

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Harley,
you are definetly too cute~!!
That bed sheet mind be the flatest one I have ever seen!

Misha said...

If only we could clone you, Harley - we could sell you on The Shopping Channel.

Anonymous said...

My fur-babies like to help make the bed too but they don't such as good job as you Harley!

Anonymous said...

You are a good helper! We usually just try to get our paws muddy and then jump on the clean sheets! LOL!

Wags,
Pruett and Daphne

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

good job harley! i hate wrinkles too but most of mine are on my face!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

The WriggleButts said...

Haha.. Well done Harley - maybe you can get an iron for your birthday?

Virus
PS: I hope you don't try to iron Daisy's coat??

Sarah Coggins said...

Great job tackling those wrinkles, Harley! :)

Anlina S. said...

You're very helpful Harley. My girls always help me with the sheets too.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are a good helper!

JD at I Do Things said...

Harley! You are such a good ironer!
Can you come over and help with my sheets? All Prudence wants to do is wrinkle them even more.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I love to attack sheets too! I do not think wrinkles are nice.

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Great job on ironing the sheet.
Oh, may I call you the Iron Paw?

Liss said...

That is funny! You do a good job getting those wrinkles out. You should come over and work on my clothes. I hate to iron. Maybe I can show this video to Fatty and Nixon.

Mo and The Purries said...

Wow Harley, you must've been a maid at a 5-star hotel in a former life!
You could bounce a quarter off those sheets!
Funny video!

jenianddean said...

Harley, you are very good at helping fix the wrinkles. I am especially impressed with the action shot of you jumping. I am usually the source of the wrinkles, or, more specifically, the lump under the covers.
--Jasper

Mimi said...

Harley is so cute =) and a smart one.

Quasi said...

The female says I should take lessons from you. Harumpf.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Harley, that was just too funny and cute! You sure do a good job!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are a very good smoother outer Harley.

las794 said...

You're such a goofus, Harley! That put a big ol' smile on my face. :)

Puglette said...

hi harley! you are quite the action star! the pugs went into hiding. i tried to tell them it was just sheets, but well, you know pugs...they are kind of sensitive about their wrinkles.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

It looks like you were Maid to be a wrinkle remover, Harley:)

The Creek Cats said...

That video really put a smile on our face on this very sad day! Thank you! And thank you for your kind words for Cal!

The Furry Kids said...

Wow, Harley! You sure do hate wrinkles! hee hee

We loved the video - we got to see all your cool markings. We didn't know you were so Harley-Quinn-y. ;)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Harley it is great to see and hear you! You are a hardworking little fellow!

brokenteepee said...

Harley, you should come help the publicist with her ironing! Great job. I didn't know you could fly!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

ha ha ha harley, yoo are gud at that

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, Harley ... You do that so much better than we do! We prefer to de-wrinkle the bottom sheet.
DMM

zevo hussein calamari said...

amazing...we can't watch the youtube on this ole' mac but you are quite talented...come on by to do our sheets...

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Da mom's cannot, can NOT, make da beds wifout a kitties help. It's really good of yoo to iron dem sheets fur mom...we just make lumps.

L. Alida said...

Oh Harley, what a great helper you are! Mommie's always appreciate help and you are so cute! My kitties play "Lump under the covers" with me. :)
Have a fun day!
Hugs,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

Harley's such a helpful boy! We loved watching Harley leaping across the bed -- so graceful!

Max said...

Doood you do a much better job at getting wrinkles out than the Woman does. Maybe you should come here and give her lessons.

Maureen Hayes said...

Harley,

Did mommy give you some catnip before this video? You seem to be having a lot of fun with those wrinkles. You are much cuter than an iron, that's for sure. Tell mommy I thought her video of you was really great!

Poppy said...

That is an AWESOME movie, Harley! I especially love the opening shot of you pouncing at a wrinkle right under the camera. Great job!

Poppy

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You are clearly a huge asset to bed-making in your house, Harley!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Lidian said...

You are a pro at bedmaking, Harley! That is a terrific movie of you! :)

LZ said...

Harley, bed making is VERY manly. This is probably the most important task you can help with. Keep at it, practice makes perfect.

Chase

The Crew said...

My goodness, you're doing a wonderful job on those sheets. Mom wants to know how many treats you'd charge to come over every day and do her bed.

Your friend
Misty

Ivan from WMD said...

Harley, you did a great job! My mom laughed a lot with your special technique!

Lin said...

Gees, what is the deal with helping us make the bed?! Grace does this EVERY single morning and she thinks it's a hoot. Me, still recovering from hernia surgery, does not think it's so cute when I try to pull the sheets up and cat lands on them. Owie. When I bend over to tuck the sheets in, she jump attacks my head too. It's sooo nice at 5:34 a.m. Yeah. Nice.

The Meezers or Billy said...

HARLEY!! That looks like FUN!!! ME wants to haf fun!! COME PLAYPLAYPLAY!!!

Cat with a Garden said...

Harley, we loved to see you in action. We even hear
d your voice! AND we loved to see your extra pink action toesies!!! Actually, you play a bit like Chilli...
Mayor purrs your way sweetie!

CastoCreations said...

Harley you are SO talented! My sheets are pretty wrinkly and I'd love your help. :)

Anonymous said...

hehe Harley I bet you make your momma smile so big! I do not iron the sheets with my paw like you but momma folds them as they come off the line so there are no creases for me to play with :(
I "help" momma every time she makes the bed too! s man cats likes to makes the mommas chores fun! :)
V-V

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Mommy wants to know if you will come over and help her make up the beds Harley? ~S,S,C & F

Chrissie said...

Wow, Harley, you must have practiced alot to get those moves down. What a pro! You could get a job at the cleaners as a presser and earn green papers for cool Agent 007.5 gear!

Freya's Staff said...

Once you become an old mancat, you'll hate wrinkles even more!

Mickey's Musings said...

That is a great job Harley!! We must say,we find those darn wrinkles hard to get rid of,on our bed!!! heeheehee
Maybe you can come and flatten them out!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Anonymous said...

Those wrinkles definitely deserved it.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

WOW....Harley....Mommy says to come on over and help make the beds anytime!!! Great movie and that picture of you leaping....fabulous!

Babs (Beetle) said...

Ha ha! I loved your leap into action there! Good ironing too.

Purrs, Sukie x

Hansel said...

Harley! Tesla ALWAYS used to do that!

Unknown said...

ohhhhh!!! Harley what a tidy kitty you are!!! you were so funny you keep making more wrinkles as you go and you were like "OMG what iz dis!!"lol

Cory said...

Harley, I'm not convinced you hate wrinkles...you seem to be enjoying them so much!!! You'd miss them if they were gone.

Mr. Black said...

I really like the photo of you flying! You are SuperBoy!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo are one khrazy looking dude khat!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

SophieKitty said...

Harley, I just love how you jump in to get out those wrinkles! I knew you were workin' hard by your grunts.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
You are so funny!
Wrinkles are not fun. Well that is what my mom says!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Deanna Lack said...

Harley I LOVE your movie! I have LOTS of wrinkles in my sheets.

The Devil Dog said...

Great job helping to make the bed, Harley. I, on the other hand, prefer to mess the sheets up!

Roxy

BeadedTail said...

Harley you are so funny! You could be there all day ironing out those wrinkles since every where you walk, you're making more wrinkles!

Bob Johnson said...

Lol, way to go Harley, I hate messy sheets too.

Chesney Cats said...

Mama says she wishes she had you to help make our (her) bed! We aren't much help & usually get shut out of the bedroom....

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yay Harley! Good werk!

I pushed lumps out of the shower curtan today. The lumps turned out ta be Ayla...

She was not thrilled.

Iza

The Island Cats said...

Good job, Harley! We're sure your mom really appreciated you getting all the wrinkles out!

Motor Home Cats said...

You would not do well at our house. Our bed is nothing but wrinkles because of Camie. She un-makes beds.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Anonymous said...

Harley,

You did such a good job. You would look great in one of those little French Maid outfits. We understand you are a boy, but, just for the fun of it, you know. We need your autograph.

Uncle Bobby

christy said...

Our mom says to add us to the list for you to come fix our beds! You do such a good job. Way better than Mom. *cough*

Anonymous said...

I hate them too! You do a really good job getting rid of them! ;)

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Wow Harley! Your such a wonderful worker! Watching you get rid of the wrinkles was great! Loved that first move, when you flew way up in the air!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Mombean says you're hired.

Luzinha said...

sensacional this video! and it doesn't even need to ironing, is it? hehehe... great! Harley is the best of housekeeping!

all the best for you all!

Kaltsas Kats said...

We love having our bed made but we don't care about the wrinkles. Mom says to stop over anytime to help her with the wrinkles.
-Patches and Nemo

Daisy Deadhead said...

OMG, just adorable!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Hi Harley,
That is absolutely the greatest sheet straightening I have ever seen...by cat or human!
Shigiah's Mom

Sunny's Mommy said...

Harley, we could have used you the other day. Sunny's Daddy was making the bed and Ollie was sleeping on the job. Napping somewhere else instead of helping him push the wrinkles out :-/

Baby Patches said...

I likes you could make some real money doing thats for others Harley. You interested? Hehehe!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay gud wurk on the rinkuls!!! my mama and dada complayn abowt rinkuls too but evidently thats got sumthing to do with the birthdays their having this yeer rather than there sheets ha ha ok bye

PDX pride said...

That's great, Harley! We usually do more wrinkling than ironing. Want to teach us how to iron?

Keiko said...

Hi Harley! We just saw your video now, you are so good at making the bed! We loved how you were talking too while smoothing out the wrinkles. What a helpful mancat you are!
Purrrs

Related Posts with Thumbnails