Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ready for Takeoff!

I have shown this picture before, where I am leaping from the counter to a tabletop. But I thought it would be real funny to show you my leap from underneath!
Here I am getting ready to take off:
This is me lifting off! Sorry the picture is blurry. My Mommie had to lay down on her back and the camera could never capture the start of the jump because I am too fast. Notice how I raise my paws at lift-off?
Here I am in mid-flight! You can see I do not have many furs on my undercarriage.
Prepare for landing!
While my Mommie was laying on the floor, here is what she saw: this is the Landing Crew!


Share/Bookmark

118 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Those are very interesting shots of your jump! My cats have lots of underfurs. The landing crew made me laugh!

Country Cats said...

You're such a good jumper, Daisy! My furs are about the same on my tummy but Kaleb and Teal'c are the floofiest on their tummies! Harley, I hope you made sure Daisy landed safely.

Purrs,
Rosie

The Lazy Iguana said...

You need two more cats. Like I have.

Teddy Westlife said...

Daisy, the lack of furs on your undercarriage means that you are more aerodynamic and therefore faster.

Huffle Mawson

Poppy Q said...

That was a great jumping lesson, and you pit crew is kinda cute.

I am not a flying cat like you Miss D, I admire your talent.

Jenn said...

That is such a perfect shot of Harley, capturing his curiousity! And thanks for demonstrating your jumping so nicely, Daisy. :-)

Anonymous said...

What great jumping ability you have!

The Meezers or Billy said...

that is so cool!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Those are wonderful photos~!!!
And you are jumping outstanding as well~!
Nice work!!

Anonymous said...

Oh we love the pics. Daisy you are a very talented jumper! And Harly is cuteness personified as landing crew.

Parker said...

You and Harley make a very good flying team!

AB clan said...

Daisy! we are impressed, you litteraly fly! What's Harley looking for?
ViVi & AB

Pinky Ash and Boo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pinky Ash and Boo said...

You sure are a good jumper Daisy. We're glad you have an attentive landing crew also. I have an award for you on my blog post today.

Ash

AM said...

You are quite a flier Daisy! And that sure is one cute tummy! Harley always has the most inquisitve face!

Christine and FAZ said...

Excellent photography, excellent flying and excellent flight crew too. FAZ

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

WOW....DAISY THOSE PICTURES ARE AWESOME!!! You are a great jumper!

Your landing crew is adorable!!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

The landing crew had us in stitches. Great jump Daisy. ~S,S,C & F

The Island Cats said...

Wow! Great action shots of you jumping, Daisy! Did Harley clear you for take off???

Meghann said...

Oh my gosh what great shots! Daisy, you are very talented at jumping, and your crew looks very capable as well :)

The Florida Furkids said...

Those are very cool shots of your belly!! We laughed out loud at the picture of your landing crew!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Dream Mom said...

Great shots by the Mommy! My favorite part was the landing crew (nice job Harley!). Thanks for a good laugh this morning.

I also had to laugh because when my cat Wiggles jumps(he's a Munchkin dwarf cat with short legs)
his little front legs go out to the sides like airplane wings. I wasn't sure if all cats did that and now I know it's just him. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I bet your tummy is just so glorious to kiss (momma says) and I is just thinking of all the less fur balls! hehe
ps: Momma just wants to give Harley the biggest kissy on his sweet lips! :))
V-V

Ramses said...

Daisy you are very athletic, I bet you get lots of chickens to eat too! ;)

TabbyNormal said...

You have great style! Neither of us are such graceful jumpers. Do you by chance give flight school lessons?

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Freya's Staff said...

That's a great picture from underneath! and of course,I'm always glad to see a pic of harley! does he ever take a bad photo?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are great photos showing your jumping skills. Your landing crew looks like he is wondering what on earth is your mum doing lying on the floor.

Unknown said...

All you needed was a cape!

Forever Foster said...

That was a great look at your jumping. Your paws look very sweet tucked up like that.

Harley, you're a doll!:)

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Daisy, you always show us something new so we can learn more about catflight! You know how to make yourself fly farther by tucking in your landing gear, just like a plane...and Harley, he's so young and cute and impressionable!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Harley is a good landing crew! very adorable too! I think you are a good jumper daisy, I used to be... now, I am just really careful. Mom treats me like a piece of glass :-D

Happy day

i beati said...

Quite an astute group for your aireborne endeavors !!You look smooth ...

Lin said...

Harley's photo is too funny! It reminds me of Hobbes--he watches everything Grace does like she's some cat god or something. Does Harley do that too?

Anonymous said...

ROTFLOL...loved that ending!!!

Anonymous said...

Leaping Lizards, Daisy! That was cool! We love your undercarriage! And Harley looks way kyoot looking down at your Mommie!

Donna said...

Wow. U is like a rocket! :)

Anonymous said...

Your Mom is a really good photographer and you are a really good jumper Daisy! We really enjoyed the pictures and it looks like Harley did too!

Dma said...

i think harley is asking, 'what the world is my mom up to now?'

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh that was fun! What an action filled post!

Henry (aka Quadpawd) said...

Wow Daisy, you sure showed your Mommie some great moves. Looks like your modeling session confused Harley a bit though.

Very cute!

OscarTheCat

Zeus said...

Terrific jump there, Daisy! Very nicely done.

Chrissie said...

You're very aerodynamic, Miss Daisy, with such a smooth undercarriage. Your ground crew is very attentive, too. Does he tell you where to park after landing?

Anonymous said...

What a great jumper you are, Daisy! And Harley was very good at his job - he knew not to get in the way. Edgar would have been sniffing my head and camera and walking all over me getting in the way. Good job to both of you!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Great Jumping skills. harley always looks so wide eyed! Kirby needs to study your lessons. and he needs a landing crew. He rolled over and fell out of the Cat tree. Scared Mom and Dad half to death! He is OK, and I don't think he was even embarrassed!

Sarge Charlie said...

UP, UP, And Away, it is a bird, it is a plane, no, it is supercat.

momsbusy said...

great photos! you have such a cute tummy. skeezy may faint! harley makes a good crew member.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

did the landing crew help you land daisy? those are great shots of you in the air!!! you are like a gymnast or a ballerina!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

gemmak said...

Fabulous pictures of the undercarriage and landing crew :O))

Puglette said...

hi daisy! what a great perspective, that's really neat! and harley is very funny as your landing crew.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Misha said...

Your Mummy is a very good photographer, Daisy! It's really hard to get such good action shots in focus.

I think Harley needs ear muffs and those paddle thingies that those guys have at the airport!

brokenteepee said...

Whew! That is some cool photography. If my publicist tried that with me I think I would land on her head. Especially now that I am so very pregnant!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Sweet girl, that was awesome!!!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm too khwikhk a leaper fur my mom to khapture!

Furry nice work!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Did you take your flying lessons at Kittyhawk?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! It is interesting to see what one looks like from below. I should walk on the Woman while she has her camera...

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You have amazing style, Daisy! But that picture of your "landing crew" really made our #1 laugh!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

BumbleVee said...

ahhaahha... Daisy this is pretty funny. Hey, and you are pretty darn streamlined in flight! There is no soft tummy there at all! You need that extra skin so you can get that length in your stretch....
Wish I was there to see Mommie....flat on her back, madly clicking away...... it would be fun to get a photo of her doing her own antics to get a pic of you and Harley... and, how did she entice you to do the space flight?.... hmmmmm...... or is it just fun to do on a regular basis?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Such athleticism Daisy! And that landing crew...too cute!

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, that was very informative. We think you have a cute belly even if you don't have a lot of furs.

Harley looks like he would be a good landing crew for you.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Anonymous said...

Oh cat! You're a great one. Wish to have one like you.

Babs (Beetle) said...

That was a great jump Daisy!

We have lots of fur all over. Do you think it's because you are a curly cat that you don't have fur on your belly?

MB said, she is sad she can't lay on the floor to take photos anymore. She would have a hard job getting up again he he!

Purrs, Sukie x

T.Allen said...

Daisy you are quite the jumper! And your mom is an awesome photographer to capture your amazing jumps. Hi Harley!

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, you always make me smile - but the pic of the Landing Crew made me LOL.
Thanks!

Chesney Cats said...

Great pictures!! We love Harley's quizzical look in the last photo!

Max said...

You need a cape! SUPERDAISY!

Anonymous said...

That's such a funny pic of Harley

L. Alida said...

Those pictures are just too cool! Mommie Abby is so talented and she sure has two great models! You always have such fun Daisy.
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

CastoCreations said...

Your mom sure is dedicated.

Great jump!

The Furry Kids said...

Cool post, Daisy! We like your feets in the last picture. They are super cute!

Love,
Tazo

Bonnie Story said...

Wow! These are the coolest pictures ever!! You look great from any angle, dahlink. Your little brother is so cute, too.

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, you look so long in those pictures! (And Harley looks like he's thinking, "What are you doing, Crazy Mommie?")

Tiger Lily said...

You are a great jumper Daisy! Mom has tried to get a picture of me jumping to the top of the cabinets but she is not fast enough. Hahahaha!

You are a very cute landing crew Harley.

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

Tom Cat said...

Wow, that's a super jump! Neat angles :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Great jump, Daisy! Harley's expression is too funny. Did he do a good job as Landing Crew?

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Daisy,Daisy Daisy!!!!! That was simply pawsome!!!!!!!!!(nice belly)
Mom laughed at the landing crew :) hahahahahaha
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, that was a LOT of GRATE tummy shots! I think yoo kyerd my hangover!

Debbie said...

What fun pictures, thank you Daisy (and Mom) for showing your jump.

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you are a very graceful jumper! Your mommy has a fast camera to catch you in action! The landing crew picture made me giggle!

Liss said...

Those are some great shots! Good jump.

KAT said...

I had to laugh at the jumping photos...Mom did a great job in capturing your agility!!

I love coming here to see what all of you are up to!!

Also, I have left you an award over at my blog...

Take care,
Kat

Cat with a Garden said...

Loved the paw positioning and the landing crew. SO CUTE!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Those are awesome pictures! It is really cool to see your jump from below. Your landing crew is very handsome.

Unknown said...

oh Daisy me do not know you can flyz!!! I bet Harley can fly too!! Me never fly like dat if i do I will break mai neck!

Maureen said...

Hahaha! I think we also need a shot of Mommy on the floor.... ;)

meemsnyc said...

Hahahahhaa, that is awesome that your mommy caught your "flight" in mid air. Love the angle.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that wuz a big jump Daisy! You have skillz to not land on yer Mummys camra. My Mummy is not so brave to be under me when I jump.

Yer pal Dozer

Anonymous said...

Daisy thats so neat! I just loves the photos and so does Momma, she was havings a good laugh. Great jump!

las794 said...

LOL--terrific photo series!

Cory said...

That was awesome! You are definitely aerodynamic and a very skilled jumper!

Anonymous said...

you are a great jumper and your undercarriage is very cute!

Just Ducky said...

Harley probably wondered what your mum was doing on the floor!

Black Cat said...

Oh, great, great, great! Does your Daddee ever come into the room when a photo session is going on and say, "?&*^%?" or words to that effect? If so, could he take some photos please? I know he doesn't read your blog (like my family) but... Actually, I think my Dad has read one of my posts, but only because he wanted to know what neurological tests I had! I see no evidence of any further family interest in mine humble mumblings! :) xxx

Piggy and Grover said...

Bwa ha ha!! UNDERCARRIAGE! Oh, Daisy, you slay us! You are a master jumper! Are you going to try out for the Meowlympics? Harley looks very impressed - shocked even!

The Devil Dog said...

Those are great photos. We are glad Harley decided NOT to follow in your footsteps.

Roxy

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Super sexy undercarriage, Miss Daisy! Mom can't capture ME doin' that stuff 'cuz she keeps tellin' me NOT to jump!
DMM

SophieKitty said...

Those are great shots of your mighty leap, Daisy. Harley needs those sticks to guide you in!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I liked your takeoff photoshot!
And Harley's expression is priceless!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jans Funny Farm said...

What an interesting view. You are a good jumper, Daisy. And what a good example you set for your landing crew.

Bae Bae said...

What pawsome action shots. :)
The landing crew sure is very cute.

~ Bae

Anonymous said...

That is great!

Sweet Purrfections said...

You sure are brave Daisy! I think Harley was trying to figure out what your mom was doing on the floor!

Mr. Black said...

Those are great photos, Daisy! Your mom did a great job capturing you in mid-flight. I also liked the top photo because it shows all your beautiful markings.

I am a pretty graceful flyer, too.
Elvis Pussley, however, is a big galoot.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Daisy, you are a talented leaper! Harley looks a bit confused though :D

Cheyenne -Millie said...

A flying kitty!! Wow!!

christy said...

Harley reminds us of the lolcat that says "Want me to call an ambulance?!?!"

Janet said...

Wow! Your mommie worked really hard to get these special shots of you, Daisy! How many jumps did you have to do?

Thoughts said...

LOL., This really made us laugh Daisy. Your Mommie is a great photographer and we love the action shots! hee hee hee!

Theodore and sasha

The Crew said...

You sure are aerodynamic, Daisy, flying through the air so easily. Harley is watching so intently. He must be taking flying lessons.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Those are cool pictures showing your undercarriage during a leap! BTW you look like all muscle and even your squishy belly disappeared. I wonder where it went?

CatHerder said...

That is incredibly adorable!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, that was quite a jump!

Anonymous said...

Truly inspiring. I hope this prospers. Thanks for the tips.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, the lack of furs on your undercarriage means that you are more aerodynamic and therefore faster. Thanks.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay i think yoo shud grow sum more fur on yor underkarridj or perhaps ware sum sort of armor after all yoo dont want to end up like the faymus dragon smaug!!! ok bye

Anonymous said...

Those are very cool pictures of how you look when you jump. My mommy laughed when she saw the picture of Harlie looking down in the last picture. she thought it was cute.
Harry

GSD Adventures said...

That was crazy awesome! SUPER KITTEH!

Wags,
Pruett and Daphne

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Cutest landing crew we ever saw! You looked like Super Woman flying through the air, Daisy.

RayPod said...

COOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails