Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Mystery: Solve the Riddle!

Today's Monday Mystery is another riddle! I think it might be a real hard one, too. Are you ready?

What gets wetter as it dries?
Are you still thinking? I am getting a little bit bored waiting for you to guess the correct answer.
When you think you know the answer, press the Answer Button, below. Here I am demonstrating how to press the Answer Button: just stretch your paw out and press!

Share/Bookmark

84 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

It's lucky you showed me how to press the button Daisy! I guessed right this week so that is a good start to a Monday.

Huffle Mawson

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

That is a good riddle, Daisy! I couldn't think of it though, my brain doesn't work so well yet this early in the morning (4:15 a.m.).

Boy n Beethoven said...

That was a real hard one! But we played cheat a little cos mine Mummy's heard this riddle before.

'Oven

gemmak said...

LOL Daisy, I didn't guess, you are so funny :o)

The Florida Furkids said...

We didn't guess the answer. We love your riddles 'cause they really make our Mom think!! You look super cute in your shirt too!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Milo and Alfie said...

We got it right!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

That is a very good riddle Daisy. You do a nice demonstration too.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I think you will need to explain this one to me, Daisy. I don't understand the answer. Why does a ??? get wetter as it dries?

Tommy (the girls are busy snarling at one another today...)

The Island Cats said...

That's a good one, Daisy! We didn't know the answer...must be too early in the morning for our brains to work...

Parker said...

I was stumped!

Sweet Purrfections said...

That was a good riddle, Daisy. My brain doesn't work so welll in the morning, so I had to press the button.

The Creek Cats said...

That was a toughie!

Forever Foster said...

We are on a roll! Yours are our favourite riddles, Daisy. You look very ladycatlike in your cute t-shirt.

Cory said...

Uh oh Daisy, I'm sorry you got bored sitting there waiting for me to figure out the answer! I never did figure it out so I had to peek. That was a hard one, but really good!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yay I guessed this one!!!!
Happy day to you and Harleykins
Love and purrs

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh Daisy!! We would have never guessed that! That was a very good riddle.
~ Timothy

i beati said...

I must have really bored you becasue I took so long and then guessed wrong..Your curly hairs lok so sharp coming out of the shirt !!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get the answer yet I love the cute photo :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I came here to press the button but I got a second bonus: a picture with a glimpse of your soft tummy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh NOW i get it!!! that was a real good one!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Chrissie said...

I did not guess correctly, Miss Daisy. Monday is too soon in the week for my brain to work so hard!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Great riddle Daisy! My mom guessed snow...silly mom!

Diane G. said...

Daisy,

We liked this riddle. We figured it out right away.

Moe and Carmela

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Mom blurted out the answer before we were ready to press the button! Good riddle! Love the tee shirt!

Sarge Charlie said...

you always fool the old sarge, do you think that is very nice.

Evy said...

I got it right. I feel clever. You look nice in your shirt.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You fooled us again Daisy! Great riddle!

Meghann said...

Too cute! You make even a towel look good :)

Dma said...

i like that riddle. i did not get it right and had to think about why the answer was the correct answer. i guess i need to study harder in the future.

Puglette said...

hi daisy! i did not guess the answer to the riddle today. that is a clever riddle.
have a good day!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

oh! i love your dinosaur t-shirt!

catsynth said...

Ah, we should have gone for the simpler answer. We were being a little too clever and thinking appetite or fine wine :)

L. Alida said...

Hi Daisy! I just could not get my brain in gear for that one. I'm sure glad you had that nifty button to press! You look so cute wrapped up in that towel! Tell Harley that he is very smoochable! :)
Have a happy day!
Hugs,
Lorianna

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad you had an answer button because we did not have a clue.

The Meezers or Billy said...

yep, 'speshully if you has a cat like Billy who will pull towels into the baftub while the mom is in it

Thoughts said...

Hi Daisy,

That was a good one! It stumped us darn it!

We just LOVE your little blue t-shirt, Mom thinks you are just too adorable for words :)

Love
Theodore and Sasha

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That was a good one Daisy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We didn't guess it, Daisy. You're too clever for us:)

brokenteepee said...

Daisy, ha! That is an oldie but a goodie! Thanks for my morning chuckle.

Anonymous said...

Fablous pics of you and a really good riddle!

jenianddean said...

That was a really good riddle. Way to keep us thinking.
--Jasper

Donna said...

Wow! I thot it wuz somethin else, u has a clever! :)

Us4 Cats said...

our guess was emotions.
towel was clever though.

we gots brain teasers over our site. pop over as well.

feefifoto said...

I got it! I got it! Yay!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That was a hard one. We gots it wrong. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris

Max said...

Well I feel stupid. I didn't get it, possibly because I don't use towels...

GSD Adventures said...

Awesome mystery!

Wags,
Pruett and Daphne

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, boy, do I feel stupid. But it's hard to concentrate when I can feel your bored and disapproving glare!

Debbie said...

Such a fun post as usual. Thank you Daisy for a great start to my week.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What effekhtive use of your paws!

Furry good riddle!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Furry Kids said...

We got it wrong! Darn!

Anonymous said...

We are all big dum dums today, Daisy. We are a little bit surprised to see that your towel is not pink.

-Gandalf and Grayson

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yay, I finely got one rite!

3 Cat Blog said...

OOoh, you're sneaky with your mysteries, lol.

pussreboots said...

Good riddle. I knew the answer because I'm teaching the young humans how to tell jokes.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Ok...Mommy told us to guess...steam mop.....what was she ever thinking? She says, "well, the mop head gets wet while it cleans and dries the floors" Oh really...wouldn't you think a towel would be easier to guess? No more guessing help Mom=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Cat with a Garden said...

Uh, that was a tough one!
Sweet Harley, I never thought of the EGC when we kissed! I'm sorry for you that you had to get another steroid shot. My poor sweetheart! Brushing your teeth is very good for you!
Noselicks, Siena

Daisy Deadhead said...

Beautiful Daisy, I have missed her; just now getting back to checking all of my favorite sites. She is still so lovely!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You got us on that one Daisy. We will have to try harder.

LOL Cats said...

Good riddle Daisy, we couldn't get it even with our mommies help. Thanks for making us use our brains.

The Fitness Diva said...

Okay, I obviously have half a brain today. What is it????

I will have to read other people's answers!!! :O

Mickey's Musings said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We knew the answer right away!!! We hardly ever know answers to trick questions,heehee
You amused yourself pretty well too ;)
Thanks for the riddle!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Black Cat said...

Yay, I got it right straightaway! You're pretty in pin... erm, blue too! Blue? It suits you though! :) xxx

Jeanie Tseng said...

We were so amused!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You're so funny, Daisy! That's a really cute picture of you wrapped in a towel.

AM said...

Oh you got us on that one. And it seems so easy now that we know the answer! Hugs!

Meowers from Missouri said...

oh, you got us with that one, daisy!! you look furry fetching in yer pose with the anser!!

Unknown said...

Yoo stumped up Daisy! Great riddle!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I knew it! (finally one!)
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahaha~~
This is a very good one, Daisy~!
Perfect riddle!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
I will remember it!!

Quasi said...

You stumped the great Quasido once again, Daisy!

Just Ducky said...

I didn't guess right, my brain is dead tonight.

SophieKitty said...

That was a good one! I didn't answer right, but it was still good.

Maureen said...

Ahhhhh... good thing you showed me how to press that button, Daisy!

You look like Obi Wan Kenobi in that towel. ;)

Country Cats said...

Oh, we couldn't get this one. We thought long and hard. No wonder you got bored waiting on us!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh my!! We thought and we thought and we thought and we still didn't get it!! Sigh!!
Your FL furiends,
and Maverick

robkroese said...

Well, I'm guessing somebody beat me to "towel" after 75 comments....

Marilyn said...

I didn't get that one, but you look so cute in your towel that I feel better.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow that is just like the easy button!!! eksept insted of just saying "that wuz eezy" like sum sort of smartypants it actchooally ansers a kwestchun for yoo!!! i think yoo shud market this device immedyatly ok bye

Carla said...

My kitty girl, Pinky, is getting jealous of me looking at these beautiful photos and oohing and ahing at how pretty you all are!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Good one, Daisy! And good demonstrations.

Stephanie said...

Daisy - Casper is near where we live in Wyoming... About 90 miles from here!! We sometimes go there to get things :)

Theresa111 said...

Sweet Daisy,

You are so incredibly clever. Hugs.

Love BObby and Theresa111

Pet Shoppers Palace said...

Hi Daisy I was going to say a sponge because when you cleanup spills a sponge also gets weter as it cleans up. I like your answer best. :)http://tinyurl.com/dgtcno

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yeah, we guessed it right!

Related Posts with Thumbnails