Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Comics with Daisy!





Harley: I would like to give a big "Thanks!" to the beautiful Siena for letting me buy a kissie from her. Um, I have more nickels, so I was wondering if Freya would like to come over, too? And also Rosie (but only if Toy doesn't mind). And anybuddy else, until my nickel jar is empty.

Share/Bookmark

82 Notes for Daisy:

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Harley, you look so handsome in your kissing booth. Daisy sure had a good idea for you. We hope you make lots of nickels, or get lots of kisses for your nickels.

Misha said...

I'd pay good money for a kiss from Siena, too!

Cat with a Garden said...

Oh Harley, that kissing booth is so much fun! What a great idea!
Kiss, kiss, kiss, Siena

gemmak said...

Oh...lol, Harley, you got it back to front, i think you had your head turned by that beautiful girl! ;o)

Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

mommy says i iz too young for kissies from mancats. no is fair. she gives me kisseis all the time! and i iz almost TWO!

ps-- hi! daisy! i iz misses you but mommy shows me your stories lots!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh Harley! Trust you to get it the wrong way round. Bet it was Mr.Shrill who told you to pay for the kisses. Tell Daisy we will buy kisses from her if she wants to take over the booth.

Teddy Westlife said...

I will come over if you don't tell MrSippi!

Huffle Mawson

i beati said...

great idea there guys buying and even selling kisses. I never get enough..Sandy and Pinkiy and Evie

Alexi said...

Some of our girl kitties would be happy to give Harley a kiss. They think he's cute!

Anonymous said...

Dude, nice gig! You need to sell your kisses to all the Moms, Harley - you'd be rich!

Country Cats said...

Haha Harley you are such a charmer. I'll get some money out of my piggy bank! I don't think Toy will mind if it's for a good cause.

Kaleb and Teal'c said they'd pay for smooches from Daisy!

Forever Foster said...

You and Siena make such a cute couple!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Coco's busy with her babies, but Kiki said soon as she finds a nickel, she'll be visiting your kissing booth.

Thanks for stopping by and keeping up with the kittens!

Forever Foster said...

Daisy, thankyou for your kindness over the last few days. Our friends have been such a wonderful support. Baby Daisy will have a place in our heart forever. One day when we are all at the Bridge, we would be proud to introduce the two of you.

Sarge Charlie said...

Harley is a little confused but seems to have enjoyed himself.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think Harley is in love! However, I have a couple of nickels that I am going to bring over. Kiss! Kiss!

Parker said...

I'll buy a smooch!

Anonymous said...

Hi Harley! You may not have the best business sense in the world but I'll buy a kiss or two from you. Maybe Daisy could be your General Manager.

jane

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahahaha!!!! Daisy,it looks like you have a lot to teach young Harley. I guess he is so besotted with the lovely Siena, that he forgot he was trying to earn money :)
Sometimes we guys are a little silly ;)
Purrs Mickey

The Island Cats said...

Harley!!! You aren't gonna make any money that way! But maybe kisses from those purrty girlcats are better than money!!

Unknown said...

How about my Lena, she would love to give Harley a big kiss!

Anonymous said...

Lol...Harley your so cute :)

Liss said...

Harley you are such a cutie!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are coming right over Harley and you won't even have to pay to kiss us. ~Scylla & Charybdis

The Florida Furkids said...

Mom would gladly pay to give you a big smoochie!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I would pay a nikhkel or two to give woo some FURRY special khysses!

Happy Sunday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Kathy said...

Oh, Harley, you silly boy! I can get you some more nickels. I would pay you a whole dollar for one nose tap from you!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that was a knee slapper alright! ha ha ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Well Harley....we aren't gonna pay you for kisses, but Meowm says she will.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

kisses harley

Rusty said...

Harley, while you look very handsome in your kissing booth, I'm not sure I want to kiss you. Now, Daisy is another matter!

arbed and edgar said...

Oh Harley, you can have all of the American nickels that are sitting in my vacation jar just for one kiss! Edgar might get jealous, though, so we'll keep it a secret.

Milton said...

Harley,
Make sure that you get a nickel from your mombean when she kisses you! mombean's are a great source of kisses and nickels.
(Just remember, all mine mombean's kisses are mine!)

Cory said...

Harley, I'm on my way over to your booth...mom gave me a quarter!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Harley, Madness might come by for a kiss, but we warn you, she is a bit feisty.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I'm looking under our sofa cushions, hoping really hard that I can find some nickles for your kissing booth.

Anonymous said...

Harley I would buy a kiss from you!

brokenteepee said...

Harley I am sure Pumpkin and Stinky would come over and kiss you...

Quill and Greyson said...

If I came over I'd be called a cougar! Mommy will come and even pay a dime!

Anonymous said...

I'll be right over! ~Tristan

The Oceanside Animals said...

I mis-saw the first panel as "Make some monkeys" and was cracking up about that for the rest of the comic ...

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Harley, my sisfurs is asking mom fur some nickels right now...dey be coming over fur kisses any minit! Kissin' is furry much fun!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Look under da couch or in da laundry area - that's where we find monies. (sometimes we take them off our daddy's desk too)

Bogdan, the editor said...

This was a very very cute Sunday comic! I giggled.

Daisy: I liked your comment on my post about Bogdan's birthday. A love letter? haha! I guess it was, wasn't? :)

Purrs to you, Harley and your mommy.

-The Investor

ClassicMoments said...

LOL that's just too funny.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Harley, I'll give you lots of nickels for a kiss on the cheek!!
Your FL furiend,
Samantha

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley you are such a sweet cat, even if you don't have the best head for investing money...

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Harley, you are not a businesscat, but you are a romeo.

Mr. Echo said...

Tenny wants to know if yoo will take a check for a nickle.

Ours Mommy haz bin gone all week so we jes got a chance to catch up. I hope yoo is enjoying yur new fuds. Thay haff that stuff at our cat fud storr too. We haff had that brand of dry food and it wuz good. I hope it helps Harley cuz them pitchurs wuz skairy!

Max said...

Harley dood, RUN. If Buddah sees you selling kisses for a nickle, he's going to show up with a sackful, and you'll be there ALL DAY fending off Buddah breath. Seriously. RUN!

Black Cat said...

I would give you lots of nickels for your kisses Harley! You are very kissable and cuddlyable :) xxx

Marilyn said...

I guess you decided you like kisses then?

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yesterday's postie made me smile. You look great in purple... even the HUGE wig looked cute!

Harley, you are cute as anything
kiss kiss kiss kiss those are all free!
purrrs to both of you

Anonymous said...

Heh heh Harley you are too hansum to pay girl kittys to kiss you!

Yer pal Dozer

Fred said...

I'll send my four over with a few dimes. :)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I'll bet that your lips are worn out from givin' out all of those kisses, Harley! WOW!
DMM

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
You wanted to make moneys or you wanted to spend moneys??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Asta said...

Harley
I would pay you to kissie me! and i bet so would a lot of othew fwiends..you'we so good looking and sweet..hope you get lots of kisses..so much mowe impowtant than money
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Harley, We thinks you got more than a nickel's worth kissing that pretty Siena! Now the question is, Why do you need money?

Carl said...

Hahahahaha... This is simply too cute, cute overload!!!

Babs-beetle said...

Sukie said she will come over for a kiss, but she'll do it for free Harley. You don't ever need to pay for kisses!

Puglette said...

charlie is a nice kisser. she loves to kiss her dad and her pal ollie. she is very nice to other species. She wouldn't try to hug harley, sometimes she plays rough with ollie, but i think she would be nice to harley
hugs,
puglette
:o).

Unknown said...

ohhhh i will buy kisses from you Diasy for sure! how much is it?? puuuuurrrrs! wink wink!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Harley I would gladly pay you 20 nickels for 20 kisses from you!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hee hee hee, that is so cute.
Love & Purrs,
KC

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Harley, I will pay a DOLLAR for a kissy from you, but that is only to get you some moneys, so don't tell my boyfriendcat Pepi ... hee hee! But you are a cutie boycat ;)
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina

Just Ducky said...

No you don't need to kiss me Harley, lets just give high paws.

Motor Home Cats said...

Harley, we would be glad to buy kisses from you. We think if you do it the right way, you could make a squillion nickles.

Miss Jade and Gracie

Stephanie said...

Harley that sure was a good idea that Daisy gave you! You looked very handsome in your booth :) I think that getting that kiss from the other pretty kitty was good too though :)

Rebel & Suzy Speak! and From Huskies to Husbands both added you to their blogrolls!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahaha~~
This is very cute,
Harley,
Michico says she will pay for you for the kissing~~
Hahaha~~

SophieKitty said...

Harley, if you don't pay for kisses, people would pay you for your sweet kisses.

G and G A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sassy Kat said...

Be careful is Harley runs your business. You must make sure that she has plenty of training.

Katie said...

Harley, I am sure you could make a lot of money because you are a handsome cat! And thanks for including those links - Puddy and I have found ourselves some new cat bloggies to read! :)

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Ha Ha!!! One kiss won't be enough!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are all comin over. We could use some nickels! An iffen yer a REAL good kisser, ya can keep the nickels...

Milo and Alfie said...

Harley, Mom said you look very kissable!

Chrissie said...

Harley, you're sure a precocious fellow! Sellin' kisses! What're you gonna do with all those nickels?

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Harley, you are hysterical! That means very very funny.

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, HARLEY! I would pay so much monies to give you a little smooch on your adorable pink nose. You just keep doing what you're doing. I have a feeling your priorities are in order.

Skeezix the Cat said...

That Harley is a big Goofus!

Carla said...

Oh, I have lots of nickels! I want many kisses!

Related Posts with Thumbnails