Saturday, April 18, 2009

Photo Hunters: Purple

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: purple. This was a little bit hard, because I only have a few purple things. I do not know why, because purple is a very beautiful color. Here is my purple Hello Kitty tee-shirt. I think it's real cute.
This is my purple yarn wig with braids. I do not enjoy wearing it very much. I think it might have too many hairs for my small head. Here is a fashion tip: never wear a wig that's bigger than your head.
And finally, here is my pretty purple top. I especially like the dark purple belt. It accentuates my waistline!


Share/Bookmark

88 Notes for Daisy:

Stephanie said...

Such lovely purple accessories and clothing!!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are so pretty in purple!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We love you in purple! Especially find that purple wig interesting!
Daisy, you always look in style! Also, thank you for dropping by and wishing me a happy birthday!

jams o donnell said...

Aww you always look so stylish Daisy! Happy weekend

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Purple is a good color for you Daisy. We especially liked the last one, with the belt.You look like so pretty in it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy! Purple is also a very good color for you, especially when it includes polka dots or Hello Kitty!

We thought about doing Photo Hunt with Gandalf's purple-y furs but we think he is more of a violet.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

These are very cute purple outfits, Daisy~!
I love them very much~!
You know, Purple is Arion's favorite color!

Liz Hinds said...

I like your t-shirt best. And I think that fashion tip about wigs is very profound.

i beati said...

All I have to say is I'm writing down those tips because as you've aptly illustrated Daisy , sometimes a wig can have too many hairs.
Guess who repaired screen porch holes yesterday from kitties with Spring fever??Great description of purple..

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

...never wear a wig bigger than your head? Oh Daisy, you always make us laugh with your right-on fashion sense!

Sarge Charlie said...

You have a nice selection of Purple Miss Daisy.

Anonymous said...

What pretty purple things you have Daisy! We love 'Hello Kitty' too!

ZOOLATRY said...

Purrty gurl
in purrty purrple.
Daisy is dahling, as always.

Teddy Westlife said...

That polka dot purple top is very pretty Daisy!

How is Harley doing today?

Huffle Mawson

Anonymous said...

Beckett has that same wig (alhtough he doesn't much like wearing it at all!) Happy photo hunting.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, I think you did quite well with the purple theme, especially your dress. It's beautiful!

Parker said...

I will remember the tip about the wig. I fear I am going to have to wear one soon!

Tara R. said...

Such a lovely purple wardrobe. The party dress in the last photo sets off the highlights in your hair... beautiful.

earthtoholly said...

Daisy looks so royal! And so patient too!

RJ Flamingo said...

You should have more purple, Daisy - it suits your furs! Especially that last top is very sweet!

Theresa111 said...

Dear Daisy,

Purple is a very royal color and a good one for you as it will make you stand out. Deep Purple was also a name of a rock group. I could see you wearing a robe of this shade.

Love,

Theresa111

The Monkeys said...

Purple is a great color for you, Daisy! We liked the t-shirt the best...very casual yet pretty

Cupcake said...

I like the pretty purple top. Does that come in my size?

TideTraveler said...

I have never seen such a well dressed cat. How do you get her to wear them? My cat would eat me up it I tried that.

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Oh, Daisy! Purple is my new favoritest color! You look simply stunning in your belted dress. Have you considered applying for America's Next Top Model? I think they need a Kitty Edition.

gengen said...

Oh you have a nice hair Daisy...Happy weekend. Mine is ready.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You look lovely in purple although we agree the wig is to big for your delicate gorgeous feline head. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your polka dot top with the belt is very pretty. We agree, maybe your wig is a little bit big for your dainty little head.

Cat with a Garden said...

We like the purple top too!
Purrs to sweet Harley, we hope he is doing better.
Siena & Chilli

Unknown said...

aw daisy i love the hello kitty shirt. I wish it was in my size. You look so sweet in the dress to.

Mickey's Musings said...

That is a great PURPLE post Daisy!!! You give good advice too. That wig IS big,heehee
Your polka dot dress with the belt is 'da bomb'!!!!!!! You look marvelous!!!! :)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Split Rock Ranch said...

Daisy - You look marvelous is purple! Have a great weekend.

Puffie said...

Daisy, I LOVE your purple dress with the black belt. So stunning.

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, we think you look fabulousin your t-shirt and dress. Yes, that belt does accentuate your tiny waist! But the wig...it's a little over the top! A a little too big for your top!

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous, dahling, just fabuous. Purple and yellow are 2 of your best colors and 2 of my favorites.

Henson Ray said...

Very nice! Daisy can wear anything.

Evy said...

Pretty!
PURRS
Evy

Cory said...

You look lovely in purple Daisy! Maybe you should wear it more often!

Lin said...

I'm with you on the wig--too big. Only Dolly Parton can pull off such big hair and get away with it. (I think it's because nobody was looking at the big hair anyway!)

Fred said...

My kitties saw this and are now jealous. I think I'm going to have to accessorize their wardrobes now.

AB clan said...

We love purple too.
We have a purple *Puppia harness
And we love to get the purple ribbon in shows who is the "best champion"
Purple deserve your colors Daisy.

ViVi & AB

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Nice! Yeah, ditch the purple hair. Definitely not you.

I did purple, too. I hope you have time to see! http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-purple/

Janet said...

Very nice outfits, Daisy and Harley! I have to admit that I enjoy your wigs, Daisy! :-)

feefifoto said...

Daisy, purple is a very good color for you.

Meghann said...

That last shirt is just darling! You look lovely in purple - I definitely think you should convince mom to get you more purple :)

Puglette said...

hi daisy! you look so cute in your purple today. i love the purple dress. i think you might want to avoid wigs that are not just bigger than your head, but ones that are bigger than you! that purple wig looks like it is trying to eat you!
have a great weekend!!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Laura said...

ohhh my, daisy!! you look gorgeous in purple... it goes so well with your light calico coat!!

Chrissie said...

I like the last outfit best, Miss Daisy. It is very stylish and hides your...::whispers:: SB.

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy, I love purple on you! Our dining room is purple with a poster print of French Cats. Very New Orleans. :)
Your wig is a bit overpowering. I like your natural hair color best.
Your tropical print shirt was pretty too. How fun to have palm trees in your yard! Harley looks cute with the lei. I hope his mouth isn't hurty now.
Have a fun weekend you two and Mommie too of course!
Hugs,
Lorianna

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You look lovely in purple. I agree the purple wig may be a little big!

healingmagichands said...

Daisy, you have to be the best dressed cat I've ever seen.

Brita said...

What stylish choices for the theme. Love your Kitty t-shirt.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You should wear more purple. It's another good color for you.

Lorenza said...

I like your purple clothes!
I am not so sure about the wig!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing that there aren't any flying purple cat eaters!

Boy n Beethoven said...

Wow! Even though you onwy have a few purple things Daisy, but they're all vewy pwetty things! Yes, even the wig!

Boy

arbed and edgar said...

You look especially lovely in that last pic, Daisy.

brokenteepee said...

I think you look lovely in purple although I agree with you about the wig. You remind the publicist of Carol Burnett in the wig - when she was the janitor lady. Now you know how old the publicist is....

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo khould have borrowed my purple khollar!

Woo are khorrekht: that outfit SOOOOO does show off your waist!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I really like that pretty purple top you have. It is very fashionable looking!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Pretty in purple...that's our Daisy!

Max said...

I think purple is your color! You look quite wonderful in it. SKeezix is a lucky doood!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

that dress is the bomb! very beautiful.

gemmak said...

Lol...I think your advice about yarn wigs is very good advice! ;o)

Baby Patches said...

You are so purrty, especially in your purple outfits. Would your momma minds tellings us where she finds your clothes?

Baby Patches

Rebecca said...

We like the purple and polka dots the best!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow do you ever look cute in purple daisy!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Anonymous said...

Daisy your pretty in every color you wear :)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Your purple outfits ARE really pretty, Miss Daisy! You wear them well.
DMM

LOBO said...

I just read your dialog over at The Junk Drawer regarding Entrecard.

Can you add the Blogger "Follower" widget? I'm trying to keep track of blogs I like outside of EC as well, and at the moment it's the best seeming alternative ...

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We really like dat last one Daisy, it's so feminine...but we don't think yoo could play ruff in it cuz den it would get dirty and ripped maybe.

Country Cats said...

Purple is your color, Daisy!

Isis said...

Daisy i love your purple things! they're great!

Maureen said...

Awesome purpleness Daisy! I must say I got a chuckle from the "Hello Kitty" top, and that dress is just beautiful! And I love the look on your face under that purple wig; what you won't do for your blog readers!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Daisy! You look great in purple. I am glad I am a boy and don't have to worry about wigs. Mommy loves Hello Kitty too.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Dearest Miss Daisy Curly Cat,
This is Maxi speaking. I am the gladest cat, because you came to help purr for me.
I was so sick, that I even gave up a little. And still, the doc couldn't figure out what was wrong with me.
I have lost a lot of weight, so I think I will come over and help myself to some of your delectable foods!
Momentito... transporter here I come!
And BTW: That purple outfit with the belt makes you look awfully petite my sweet!
-Maximillian, Dr Tweety's brudder

BeadedTail said...

You look so pretty in purple Daisy!

The Cat Realm said...

But we do love that wig!!! We think it is fabulous, and there is nothing wrong with big hair, right?
Thank you so much for coming to our blogoversary party! It wouldn't have been that much fun without you - we hope you had a great time too and not too much of a nipover, hahahahahahahahahahaha
The Cat Realm

Flo said...

What fabulous clothes you have. More purple then me :)

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Daisy,
Please help!
Axl, Autumn's little brother has accidently bumped his head and has been very sick after that: vomit, seizure, hasn't eaten for a week, please, I'm begging you to visit Autumn's blog to support her and sending positive power to help for a good recovery!
http://fromautumnwithlove.blogspot.com/
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Mango, Ximui and Chubs

Mira said...

Cute and lovely outfits. Here's mine http://www.mirasblog.com/2009/04/photo-hunt-13-purple.html

jenianddean said...

You sure wear your purple well!
--Jasper

Samantha & Mom said...

Great PURPLE clothes and hair Daisy!!
We love the purple belt!
Your FL furiends,
and Maverick

3 Cat Blog said...

We envy your modeling abilities. And for some reason, that purple T-shirt really does look good ... way better than any other one you've worn. Maybe it's the colour ... very snazzy.

Dream Mom said...

Daisy, I love your, "Hello Kitty" t-shirt. It is really cute. And that belt accentuates your tiny waist! I have to agree with you on your wig-I think it's too big. Thanks for the fashion tip; I'll remember it if I ever need a wig.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You make purple look good Daisy! That is Meowms favorite color!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow yoo ar even prettier then molly ringwald wuz in the faymus dokyoomentary pretty in purpel in wich -- wot??? oh dada sez it wuz pretty in pink not pretty in purpel hay dada if i wer yoo i am not shoor i wood admit to noing so mutch abowt cheezy 80s dokyoomentareez ha ha ok bye

Jeanie Tseng said...

hello! I think this may be outfit of the month.

Related Posts with Thumbnails