Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Mysterious Stranger

Hi there, kitty! My name is Daisy. What's your name? Why don't you answer me? You are kind of cute. Why don't you ever leave the bathroom?
Hey! Are you still there? Are you stalking me?

Share/Bookmark

80 Notes for Daisy:

Country Cats said...

Your friend looks oddly familiar, Daisy. We wonder why she's so quiet?

Teddy Westlife said...

I hope that is not a Daisy imposter!

Huffle Mawson

divorce lawyer said...

Didn't she moved her mouth while you asked? I think you missed that part.

Poppy Q said...

Imagine there being two Daisy cats? The world would be twice as sweet!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

As long as she doesn't eat your treats Daisy, you don't need to worry about the bathroom kitty.

snowforest said...

I think that kitty...is almost as cute as you...

Anonymous said...

She is just as beautyful as you are!

gemmak said...

Heh...I think that cute Kitty does leave the bathroom...but only when you do! ;o)

The Creek Cats said...

Oh wow, Daisy! Your stalker looks just like you! Creepy!

i beati said...

Very mysterious..Maybe you could send 007.5 out to investigate. Today Milady was reading your post with me. Milady is unable to purr...

The Island Cats said...

Two Daisys is twice as nice!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Wow, what a gorgeous kitty living in your bathroom. We wishes she would talk to you. ~S,S,C & F

Parker said...

Bathroom kitty is very cute!

AM said...

I can't imagine 2 cats as beautiful as you! I am pretty sure they broke the mold after you!

The Florida Furkids said...

She's a beauty - we wonder why she only lives in the bathroom though! She might be related to you 'cause she looks a lot like you!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The WriggleButts said...

I think there must be a special kind of bathroom stalker cat - because I have one, too!

Virus

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Your bathroom dwelling friend is awfully pretty. How did she get to look like you so much. Better keep an eye on her.

Sweet Purrfections said...

That sure is a pretty kitty that lives in the bathroom. I wonder why she won't talk to you.

The Meezers or Billy said...

bafroom kitties ARE stalkers!

Forever Foster said...

You have a beautiful bathroom kitty, Daisy. Are there any that look like Harley?

Cory said...

Hmmm, I bet she copies your every move as well...

Dma said...

i think the best thing to do is go give that kitty in the mirror a head butt.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi Daisy! I also had one of those experiences the other day. It's very odd, isn't it?

Purrs,
Tama-Chan

Meghann said...

I hate those silent strangers too (though I think it might be worse if they were to talk back to me)!

Lin said...

That reminds me of the Starfish in "Finding Nemo"! Didn't she have a "sister" who was always next to her on the glass?

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

TWO TWO TWO ADORABLE DAISIES!!!

Anonymous said...

Mirror Cat may be mute, but she sure is kyoot, Daisy!

Babs-beetle said...

There cannot possibly be two Daisy's. I'd look a bit closer to see if she's a fake ;O)

Spooky said...

That's strange. There's a silent cat that lives in my house, too. She just stares at me and never says anything.

Henry (aka Quadpawd) said...

You has a TWIN! She's just as adorable as you are Daisy!

Donna said...

Every time I go in the bafroom, there iz always moufwash there, plus towels and fluffy thick rugs. The floor is cold. I takes naps sometimes, tho.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you know sweetie there is a lady in my bathroom that never leaves too! she's old and fat, nothing like me! but i sort of like her anyway. i'd miss her if she left.

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Janet said...

I like seeing two Daisies! :-)

Luzinha said...

Daisy, dear, you're so cute! and your new misterious friend is cute too! heheh...

all the best for you and Harley, dear!

kisses for you all!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I bet she's in the powder room and the bedrooms as well!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Furry Kids said...

Hmmm. Who is that kitteh?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think you are more beautiful than that one in the mirror!

Anonymous said...

That cat in the mirror looks just like you, are there two Daisys?

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Your friend is the silent type. YOu are both beautiful. Love the shadows, too!

Sarge Charlie said...

your friend is very cute.

The Monkeys said...

We have bathroom friends too! Yours is very cute

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, I think your stalker looks a bit like you, but you are prettier.

Boy n Beethoven said...

That stranger looks very pretty Daisy!

'Oven

Kelli said...

Oh my sweet Daisy, you are such a joy. Don't you just hate that when mysterious clones show up in your bathroom?

Anonymous said...

Someone hiccuped and now there are 2 yous

Anonymous said...

Maybe she is a spy! We have a sinking feeling that Mr. Shrill may have something to do with this!

Pee Ess: We thank you and your Mom so much for helping us find the perfect harness:) Our Mama ordered ours today.

The Crew said...

My goodness Daisy, that mysterious stranger looks enough like you to be your twin!

Your Daily Cute said...

That stranger is pretty cute... ;)

Black Cat said...

Wow Daisy, you have a mysterious and beautiful twin! I have one too though she looks much older and uglier than me, though, strangely, younger and less ugly than the one who lives in the flashy box and escapes into the computer! She is really ugly, lol! :) xxx

Cat with a Garden said...

Daisy, your new friend looks very nice and cute! Maybe a bit reserved though...
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

Milo and Alfie said...

Dubble trubble! Tee hee!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Your new friend is very cute!!!!!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy, I have a friend like that too! I see her in the window of the publicist's house. I tried to butt her and the publicist got very upset with me. I wonder why....

Unknown said...

hmmm kind of looks like you doesn't she Daisy? Is she still following you around? lol!

((HUGS))

Jodi

Cat Street Boyz said...

Daisy, she is just a reflection of your cuteness....just don't get her steamed or she will fade away=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Stephanie said...

I wonder if the bathroom kitty is a spy!!

Anonymous said...

Daisy that kitty looks just like you! But does that kitty dress up as purty as you do?

Yer pal Dozer

Max said...

Tell her to go away! There is only ONE Daisy!!! Impostors are NOT welcome!

(I have a Max imposter, too. He won't go away so I just stopped going where I knew he's be. Impostor kitties are just RUDE!)

MYM said...

Maybe you're stalking her?!?

Hey - I like the new layout :)

Marilyn said...

She sure is pretty.

Bob Johnson said...

Wow, Daisy met another friend, my cat does that all the time, most times she is not as friendly towards the other kitty though,lol.

Unknown said...

Reminds me of the song -- who's that pretty girl in the mirror there, which one, who, where, who can that attractive girl be.

Snuzzy said...

OMC! I have one of those stalkers, too. Mine looks nothing like yours though... strange...

BeadedTail said...

That kitty is as cute as you are Daisy!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Bathroom kitty is very pretty, but I think she's mocking you. It looks like she is mimicking everything you do.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
That same thing happens to me when I'm in the big mirror room!

purrs
Abby

Anonymous said...

Oh Man Miss daisy you better becarefuls, no matter how nice and even pretty someone looks.. they still could hold a siko.. please be careful little miss! :))) :P
V-V

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay be kayrful i hav herd abowt theez mirror peepul wot pul yoo in and chayndj playses with yoo and we wood hate for that to happen to yoo!!! ok bye

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Did she answer you??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Hee hee Daisy! We hear every bean has a twin somewhere in the world, and we guess us kitties do too! And yours is right there in YOUR world!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Hey! Harley needs to go check this out! A Daisy impostor!

Quill and Greyson said...

Double the Daisy!!

Tuck said...

She looks very friendly! Maybe she is trapped in the bathroom??

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We see strange cats onna bafroom counter glass too. They annoy us...

Spoony Quine said...

You better watch her, Daisy! I think she may be sitting on the sink because she wants to wash your face!

Freya's Staff said...

Hi Daisy!

Which one's cuter? The mirror cat or you? :-)

By the way, could you post a picture up close of your fur, as we've never see what your fur is like, but we've heard it's very special!

Freya

xxx

Skeezix the Cat said...

Mmmmmm. I can see sum tummy in the bottum pikcher!

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to find a new friend unexpectedly! Especially someone you have so much in common...

Maureen said...

Twins! And beautiful ones at that.

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy she sure looks a lot like you!! Maybe a twin sister or something!!
YFF,

Related Posts with Thumbnails