Thursday, April 9, 2009

Peeping!

This is one of my very most favorite times of the year. Do you know why? Because the Peeps come out! I love Peeps. Here is a yummy yellow Peep!
And the pink Peep is equally delicious!
Hey, Peeps! Are you listening to me?
Maybe not. Since I eated their heads off.
Even though Peeps are very delicious, I am only allowed to have a few little bites. And then I had to get my teeths brushed! Because it would be wrong to go around with Peeps stuck in your teeths.
Harley, he was just confused.

Share/Bookmark

77 Notes for Daisy:

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I like peeps too, they are very yummy, and pretty as well!

Duni said...

oooh yummy! Any left over for me?

Sammy, the cat

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It is clear that proper Peep appreciation requires experience!

Your Pals,
Tommy and The Girls

Anonymous said...

Mom loves Peeps, but we are Not Allowed to taste them.

Daisy, would you please eat off some extra Peep heads on our behalf?

Country Cats said...

Kaleb likes peeps too. Did Harley try them at all? I have never.

Rosie

Tigmut'hep said...

Ooh I like your style Daisy, biting the heads off and all that! ;) Do you think I should write about the different types of catnip that are being grown in my run? Do you think everykitty would be interested? They have different coloured flowers, the leaves look different and each has a different smell, some are really good for sniffin' and getting high on, others are better for chomping on between mouthfuls of catgrass! Wow, I really do know a lot about 'nip it seems... :)

I shall write about 'nip especially for you next week Daisy! :)

Purrs,
Tigmut'hep

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

It's good you got some yummy yellow ans pink peeps Daisy. Maybe Harley was confused because they had no heads.

Parker said...

Daddy loves Peeps! Me, not so much!

Unknown said...

Headless peeps are good because they don't talk back. You get your nibbles and some peace and quiet. You rock!

The Island Cats said...

We've never had peeps before...they look like they would be fun to whap too!

Unknown said...

We've never tried peeps. We hope the bunny brings us some so we can try them.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Sweet Purrfections said...

Peeps! I've never had those. Maybe the Easter Bunny will leave me one so I can try it.

The Meezers or Billy said...

mommy loves peeps!!!

Siani said...

Aw, we don't have Peeps here in the UK - at least, I've not seen any. They look scrummy!

The Creek Cats said...

We've never tried Peeps before, but our daddy loves them!

Cory said...

We don't get peeps around here, but they sure look tasty!

Anonymous said...

We've never heard of peeps. Are they sweeties? They look fun!

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Psssssst... Daisy! Guess what? I live only 5 miles from Just Born, the company who makes Peeps. Can you just imagine going on a factory tour and biting off all the heads of the Peeps who pass you by on the conveyor belt?

Fun Peep Stuff: The company mounts a giant yellow Peep on a pole for New Year's Eve celebrations. So instead of a ball drop like in Times Square, it's a Peep Drop! Some day I'll be awake enough to go and I will video tape it for you, OK?

Daisy said...

Whoa! I would love to live near a Peeps factory! And see a giant Peep drop!

jenianddean said...

We have stuffed animal peeps that we hunt and play with, but we don't get to eat the real ones. Maybe it's because we won't let Mom brush our teeth.
--Jasper

Dma said...

Poor Harley. Still learning about the finer things in life.

Lin said...

Put Peeps in the microwave for extra fun! Watch them grow to GIANT size!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that is so cute! Such "sweet" little ones you are...

Scratches under your chins

Babs (Beetle) said...

I've never seen peeps in the flesh but I just know that Sukie would love to bite their heads off too!

Anonymous said...

I like peeps too!
LOL!

The Crew said...

Daisy, you're so funny! There's a package of 4 Peeps on our kitchen counter. I think maybe I should try one.

Your friend
Misty

Henry (aka Quadpawd) said...

Your Mom lets you eat Peeps? I am so going to have a talk with my Mom. I mean, heck, if they're good enough for you,I should at least get to try them. Thanks for the tip, they look purrlicious!

*Nosetap*

OscarTheCat

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you didn't really eat Peeps, did you?

Sarge Charlie said...

You are very cute biting the heads off, did harley ever get a bite?

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Mom does not like peeps so we won't be getting any, either! It is cool how you bite the heads off!

Terri said...

LOL love the way Daisy and harley are looking at the Peeps to funny

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

If you find some really stale Peeps, they are hard and fun to bat around on the floor!

Forever Foster said...

We have never even seen Peeps before! They look especially delicious.

Donna said...

I not so sure about taste of Peeps. I tink dey cute, tho. :)

Puglette said...

i like your little headless army of mutant peeps. little sugar coated minions!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

GSD Adventures said...

Harley looks a little "cat in the headlights" if you ask us! Maybe he thinks it is an army of Peeps ready for attack! HAPPY EASTER!

Wags,
Pruett and Daphne

Gemini and Ichiro said...

The Woman is not a peeps fan but she thinks they are funny!

Anonymous said...

We don't like to bite peeps, we just lick them!

Janet said...

I like Peeps, too, Daisy. Has your mommie ever let you put them in the microwave? If you microwave a Peep, it will become GINORMOUS! lol

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I have never heard about peeps,
I wish I could taste a little bit about that~

Us4 Cats said...

huh? they cannot hear you without their heads and , well, therefore, ears. they would turn to eachother and ask what you were talking about, but then again, no heads.

Clover said...

Haha, I guess those peeps could not hear you after you eated their heads off. I wonder if I will be allowed to try some this year?!!
Love Clover xo

brokenteepee said...

Oooh, our cat Fred loves marshmallow too! If the publicist opens a bag or anything containing marshmallow Fred comes running. That is funny...

Your Daily Cute said...

Oh, how cute!

I took a video of my cat eating a Peep...with his Easter bunny ears on! It's really cute if you'd like to check it out. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44CCqpkRBuI

Thoughts said...

LOL, Daisy you are too cute. I never knew a cat to like marshmallows before!

Jaime

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo look khwite yummy with the yummy peeps!

I've not had them BUT Mom thinks I would love 'em since I LOVE sweet things!

Woo better get hoppin'!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Shaggy and Scout said...

Yikes! Peeps!
Harley looks like he wants to be their leader or something.

Yuri said...

I have a cat called daisy too! ^^
those photos are adorable. altho isn't sugar bad for cats? xD

The WriggleButts said...

Haha.. They are very cute, I'm sure they're real tasty!

Max said...

I had never seen one until 4 years ago when someone sent a pack of them to the Woman. She opened it up and took a bite...then spit it out and said "People EAT these???" I wanted to try it, but she tossed them out :( That bummed me mightily, because I'm pretty sure they tasted like chicken.

Unknown said...

Harley looks hysterical in that photo, looks like he's waiting for one of those peeps to say somethin.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Daisy, you are lucky you get the real thing! All we have here are soft, stuffed animal like peeps.

The Furry Kids said...

OMC, Daisy! This is the cutest post! We like how all the peeps' heads are a little bit chewed. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

arbed and edgar said...

We don't get a very exciting variety of Peeps here. The other day, though, I saw yellow and purple chicks. Neither edgar nor I have ever tried them. Ask Mommie if you can have Harley's share.

Unknown said...

I'm getting visions of you, Daisy, with a pink and yellow face from too much Peep enjoyment. :)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Harley! I am honoring you with the "Life is Grand" award ... part of what makes life grand is havin' good stuff like Peeps! Stop by an' see your award on my 4/9/09 post!
DMM

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
We don't have Peeps here!
A simple marshamallow woud do the trick??
Enjoy yours!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Those are pretty colors, we have never seen any peeps at our house. Maybe we can send the boy beans to find us some. ~S,S, C & F

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Oh, to be honest, we have never even heard of Peeps and from the first picture, thought it was some kind of toy!

Misha said...

We don't have Peeps in New Zealand, but we have chocolate covered marshmallow Easter eggs which according to Mummy are heavenly!

Eduardo said...

Yummy Peeps! I've had one before! It was so good!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Really Daisy ... you can eat Peeps. Try freezing the peeps ... my mom says its delicious. Lots of Golden Woofs! Sugar

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

mmmmmmm! peeps! funny thing i am sure if my eyes were closed i would never know but i just can't eat a blue one! but i love the others!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We have never seen peeps so we biggified one of the photos and saw they are marshmallows. We think that means they are yummy.

Anonymous said...

Too funny that Daisy just wants to eat the heads!

Mickey's Musings said...

We do not have peeps. Mom does not like them :O
We do,however ,have peepers. Mom says they are tiny frogs that peep at night :)
It's just not the same!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Nom nom nom nom Happy Easter! Nom nom nom nom

Anonymous said...

This post made the niece thingy so happy she also loves peeps.Plus pink is her favorite color...Hugs

Quill and Greyson said...

I've never had anything sugary some to think of it...

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yer rong abowt the yellow peeps and pink peeps tasting the same. The pink wuns are definitly better.

Liss said...

haha, did you see the frog peeps this year?

Motor Home Cats said...

We have never had any peeps. You look like you really enjoyed them. We hope that you get some more soon.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Fluffy and Bonkers said...

I hate it when the sticky Peeps get stuck in my teeths! I hope that brushing got it all out afterwards!

Stephanie said...

Mmmmm peeps!! You are just too cute Daisy!!

i beati said...

All I can say is join the millions who love those peeps. I saw a woman who collects and preserves them all 800 hahahah. When i was littler there was only yellow, now there is a virtual parade of peeps colors just like the mand ms hahah

Maureen said...

Have your peeps get back to my peeps...

You are very well behaved not to gobble them all down Daisy!

Theresa111 said...

We finally got our peeps and Joe and I ate them all up! So fresh, too!

Love you all,

Theresa111 and Joe

Related Posts with Thumbnails