Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: This is a Stickup!

ps: Guess what? Harley and I are starting a RAW diet today! I hope we like it!

Share/Bookmark

68 Notes for Daisy:

Christine and FAZ said...

Raw?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I personally just love raw food, especially chicken breast, but I just get it as a treat.

Purrs,
Tama-Chan

Poppy Q said...

I have tried the raw, but I don't like it. I am a fancy feast/biscuits girl.

Great photo!!

Bae Bae said...

Oh.. are you robbing Harley?

~ Bae

Anonymous said...

Oh, this sounds interesting. We've never had any raw food. We hope you like it too, Daisy and Harley. You'll have to let us know how it's going.

The Florida Furkids said...

Raw diets are good for kitties with allergies and lots of other problems. We hope you like it!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

Raw? Hmmm, I'll have to ask Momma to give us something raw. I used to eat birds and mouses and stuffs but that was before I found a Forever Home.

jane

Milo said...

Raw?

Alfie had raw food for the first weeks of his life 'cos he was borned in a field - and lived there until he was rescued and came to his forever home wiv us. But now he likes stinky goodness from a tin.

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

That's a cute Stickup picture. We hope day one of raw goes well,and you're food is yummy.

i beati said...

I hope you do too. I try to incorporate a lot in all my furry friends diet. Wow big stuick up guys

Parker said...

Raw is good!

Hansel said...

careful wif dem raw fuds k pwease! -hans

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Wat iz RAW dietie? OK?

feefifoto said...

Daisy, I'm surprised at you.

Teddy Westlife said...

I wonder if the raw diet will be a success... I'm not convinced.

Huffle Mawson

Honey P. Sunshine said...

mol.....

Cory said...

We want to hear how it goes with the raw diet...mom tried cooking for us at one point but she gave up.

PS...since this is a stick up, do I have to hand over all my nip?

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

THis is a stick up! Hand over all your cuteness!

Samantha & Mom said...

Tigger likes the raw stuff and it helped his itching!! I don't like it at all!! Good luck! Love the picture!!
Your FL furiends,

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are sure you will. Sometimes Mommy gives us some meat before she cooks it for the beans, we thinks it's pretty good. Socks loves raw shrimp but will not eat cooked shrimp. ~S,S,C & F

Donna said...

Oh noe, a robbery! Better call the poleece!

Dma said...

i looked into that for the boyz a while back. looking forward to your updates. (p.s. i personally love sushi.)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I've fallen and I khan't get up...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I think I would prefer my khats raw too!

The Creek Cats said...

Oh interesting! We'd love to know how the raw diet goes! Hope you like it!

Henry (aka Quadpawd) said...

I am happy to see that Harley knows who's in charge!
Go Daisy!

Nosetaps,

OscarTheCat

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hee! Hee! The two of you are just too funny!

Fluffy and Bonkers said...

Yummy, Raw food. Nothing gets better then that just make sure its not moving any more before you eat it. Enjoy!

The WriggleButts said...

Oh - I hope you will LOVE it. I LOVE it, but unfortunately Mom doesn't have the space to store raw foods where we live now. It is much yummier and Mom say she can tell the difference in my furs, even if it's a high quality kibble it's not as good.

Bajas

Anonymous said...

Hope it helps. Big hugs and purrs...

Rebecca said...

The photo is awesome, but I'm so happy you guys are eating RAW!!! Yay!
Super healthy Daisy and Harley!
It's gonna take a bit to get used to, so take it slow!

The Furry Kids said...

Raw sounds tasty to us, but squicky to Mama. We're super curious to hear all about it, Daisy!

Love,
Tazo

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh wow, a raw diet? that sounds inneresting, but how does you make shur that you gets the right amount of taurine?

Anonymous said...

Our Mama put herself on one of those last year. Good luck with that.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Good luck with your raw diet. We have some furiends that wouldn't eat any other way!
Harley, we like those cute marks on your legs.
~ The Bunch

The Oceanside Animals said...

Judo slam!!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Good luck with the raw diet. We are curious about where you get the raw food? Also if you two will like it. We are not keen on food changes around here..

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

OMC Daisy Doodle! You have turned to a life of crime!!!!???

Raw diet......might be interesting.

Bonnie Story said...

Hi Kids!! Don't be surprised if you feel real hungry all the time when you start with the rawness. Dry kibble expands in the tummy, making you feel yummy fullness, but the raw foodies don't, so you kinda have to adjust to that feeling. Will you get raw treats for modeling? Check your union bylaws! Also, on a more personal note, the things that show up in your litterbox will be... a bit different. Kinda... smelling different... 'Nuff said - but don't let that bother you, you don't need to poop in a special new place or anything! Just a note from a raw-munching kitty friend. Good luck with the raw diet! Let us know how it goes! Bonnie and Pepper

catsynth said...

That must be exciting, starting a raw diet.
I've offered Luna raw food, but she doesn't seem to like it as much as her crunchies.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

hmmmm. Sounds yummy.
I hope you enjoy it!
Almost all foods are delish!

you two are so cute. You are very brave to be messing with a wild kitten!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Raw huh? I bet they like that though! Stop on over and link up your WW!

arbed and edgar said...

Maybe the new diet will work wonders for Harley but you'll get to keep the stinky goodness. Your mommie might have to separate you for feeding but it would be worth it to help out Harley with his troubles. I've read bits and pieces about it but not enough to have an opinion one way or the other. Good luck!

brokenteepee said...

Goats eat raw all the time. We poop A LOT. I like my hay and my grass and my apples. Especially my apples. Oh and my oats. I love my oats.
Good luck to you both. And I hope Daisy isn't turning to a life of crime to get canned food!

GSD Adventures said...

Cool on the raw diet! We read a doggy blog that does raw and it is hilarious! Do the lizards count?

http://ieatrawmeat.blogspot.com/

Wags,
Pruett and Daphne

Questdriven said...

We're fed raw too. Well, Treader is. I get raw once in a while.
I hope it goes well for you as it did with us.

Max said...

I'll be really interested to see how it goes for you. I know a few of the kitties are on raw and they like it, but my people are so squeamish... I really would like to TRY raw chicken because it apparently is TASTY and I love tasty.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We hope yoo guys like da raw diet...mom would like to try it but two of us are very picky and one of us has poop prollems and sometimes all of us won't eat anything she gives us! We gotta know, did yoo jump on Harley and rassel after dat piksher?

Anonymous said...

Hope you like your raw diet!

Grampy said...

Good luck with the Raw diet.

Anonymous said...

Hey Daisy I have sum raw chikkens over here that you mite like to eat! Jest dont tell Mummy cause she luvs them. Bleah.

Yer pal Dozer

Anlina S. said...

I hope you enjoy your new diet! Just remember, even if you don't like it at first, it's very, very good for you. My girls eat raw and I wouldn't feed them anything else.

I have a couple of posts on raw feeding that you might find helpful, if you're doing home prep: http://abnormalloveofcats.com/category/raw-feeding/

Keep us up to date on how it goes!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Keep us updated on how it goes. Will you be getting the frozen medallions and stuff like that?
We didn't like those.

The Island Cats said...

Looks like some serious rasslin' is about to happen!

Good luck with that raw diet...we don't think we'd like it at all!

Theresa111 said...

What is a raw diet? Or did you say Roar diet? Tee hee.

Love BObby

Phyl (mom of Peaches & Pan) said...

Good luck with the raw diet, Daisy and Harley!

BeadedTail said...

That's funny!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Mum has tried to get us to eat raw before and we thought she was trying to poison us.The only raw we eat is mousies and fev-vers if mum doesn't get them first.

L. Alida said...

You two play nice ok? ;) Cody wants to know if your new diet includes mice. I told him that I don't think so. Let us know how you like it Daisy!
Happy Wednesday and Lots of Hugs,
Lorianna

3 Cat Blog said...

What was Daisy sticking you up for? The tissue paper?!?

And raw food? Moses & Emmy had that when they were ferrel...lol, hope you don't mean that!

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Daisy!!! We would never have pegged you as a stick up artist :O
Hope you like your new diet :)
Purrs Mickey.Georgia & Tillie

Lorenza said...

Happy Wednesday!
Good luck with your new food!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Finally!!! Yoo might not like da raw diet rite away but if yoo am like me an likes to eat efurryting den yoo will eat it an haf fun. I jus licked da raw chicken fur da ferst coupla days. Now I eats a chicken thigh an most of da bone. It grosses Mom out to hear me crunchin on it. Heh heh. Dat's da mostest fun of all. Sometimes I get lamb too. But sometimes dat makes me sick. Angie eats it an she am fine.

SophieKitty said...

That looks like a fun game! And I hope the new diet goes well. I guess it's good to change things up once in awhile.

Marilyn said...

Does raw stand for something? I eat raw carrots sometimes. Mini likes them too because the crunch feels good on her teeth, but cats don't seem to like carrots.

Black Cat said...

William was weaned on raw chick-hen but I was worried about salmonella and stuff so I got him onto cooked and tinned food, but he took a long time to adjust, so maybe raw is ok for kittehs. After all, I haven't met many lions or tigers who cook their foods! :) xxx

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You mean like real raw meat? Funny, The Big Thing just looked up some cat food recipes like that couple days ago!

Skeezix the Cat said...

They tride a raw diet on me so my poops woodn't be as stinky, but I woodn't eet it cuz it wuzn't Fansy Feest Sliced Turkey in Gravy.

Maureen said...

Wow, I had never heard of this raw food before... I hope you like it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails