Saturday, May 23, 2009

Photo Hunters: Plastic

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: plastic. I do not have many things made out of plastic. So instead, I will show you what I would look like if I had plastic surgery! This is my impression of what I would look like after a face-lift. Do not worry, I would never really have plastic surgery.
Remember when I mentioned that I am pretty sure that Harley's eyeballs are made of plastic? Well, here is more proof of my theory!

Share/Bookmark

66 Notes for Daisy:

Questdriven said...

Glad that you're not going to have plastic surgery.
OMGosh, you're right about Harley's eyes! o.0

RJ Flamingo said...

You're beautiful just as you are! Although you do look a bit like the character Nora Desmond with your face stretched back like that...;-)

Harley's eyeballs look like the marbles I got for Christmas... Have a great Memorial Day Weekend - hope you made a bunch of *indoor plans*!:-)

Unknown said...

You are right - definitely plastic eyeballs, and you look fine just the way you are- Daisy no plastic surgery needed!!

Anonymous said...

No plastic surgery needed at all, you're beautiful as you are! :) Harley's eyes are good-looking too.

Upcountrysmiles said...

Aloha from Maui!

Glad to know you're not going through no plastic surgery..cool shot though!

http://upcountrysmiles.com
Cindy O

gengen said...

That is a nice choice of the theme. Thanks for sharing. happy weekend. TC

Poppy Q said...

Oh my goodness, we thought we had found our way to Joan Rivers blog, but it is just you Miss D. You are beaooootiful naturally. Save your moneys for sea monkeys.

Misha said...

I thought you'd got caught in a wind tunnel, Daisy!

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my gosh....Daisy, you ARE a hoot!!!

My Plastic Photo is found HERE

shiela said...

wow is nice and good articles my friends

Katie said...

Daisy I am relieved you are not getting a face lift because you do not need one! And Harley's eyes are funny!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are glad you are not going to have plastic surgery, you look beautiful just as you are. We are not sure about Harley's eyes though, we don't thinks they are plastic maybe glass marbles. ~S,S,C & F

The Island Cats said...

Oh Daisy! We are glad that you won't have plastic surgery cuz you look purrfect now!

The Florida Furkids said...

We think you're beautiful without plastic surgery! Harley really does seem to have plastic eyeballs!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Unknown said...

Wes happy yoo is not goin to has plastic surgery, we likes yoo how yoo is.

Harley's eyes are a bit odd.

Parker said...

Hugs to the both of you - you're gorgeous just the way you are!

Dma said...

I'm worried about the temptation of plastic surgery for you. I know the show nip/tuck used to take place in florida.

Team Tabby said...

Whew, we are so glad you did not have plastic surgery, Daisy! It is a funny picture though. And Harley's eyes do look plastic or like those marbles mum calls "cats eyes".

Purrs from all of us

Anonymous said...

Oh that was a funny pic Daisy. I love the pic of Harley's eyes - Have a great weekend!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We are glad there is no plastic surgery in your future. That is an awesome picture of Harley's eye!

Forever Foster said...

Sky diving might give you the same effect. Does Harley ever think of using his eyeballs as marbles?

Unknown said...

lol daisy, you dont need plastic surgery. You are adorable just the way you are.
Harley your eyes are amazing. They are just like tiny little glass globes..

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, we are so happy that you are not considering surgery! You are purrfect!

Hmm...Harley's eyes are suspicious....but beautiful!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy don't do it honey! i am laughing so hard here!!! too too funny...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

HaRoooooo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

vettech said...

Don't change a thing Daisy, and I happen to think Harley is exceptionally handsome.

Marites said...

LOL! That is so funny:D oh yeah, the 2nd cat got plastic eyes! :)

feefifoto said...

Daisy, are you going to show us how you'd look after electrolysis next?

Kimo and Sabi said...

Daisy - you do NOT need plastic surgery!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Plastic surgery?? No please! You don't need it!
Harley's eyeballs are pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Haha, Daisy...don't do Botox either...Devon's are supposed to be a bit wrinkly!!

And cat's eyes are amazing and a little like glass eyes...

Anonymous said...

That's just how our Aunt Ki Ki looked when she had...What Mama? Oh. Never mind, Daisy! Just be yourself:) And yes, we believe that Harley's eyeballs are indeed plastic.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha Daisy! You are funny! No you definitely do not need surgery, you are just purrfect as you are.
We think you might be right about Harley's plastic eyeballs.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you are far too lovely to have plastic surgery Daisy!

Mouchois said...

My little Melvin seems to be rather fond of looking at pictures of pretty Daisy!

I could barely comment from his hogging of the keyboard. :P


http://mouchois.blogspot.com/

las794 said...

ROFL! Wow, that was scary, Daisy!

Harley's eyes remind me of pretty glass marbles. :)

brokenteepee said...

Daisy, you would not want to look like Joan Rivers, would you? NO! So I am glad you are not having plastic surgery.

GREAT photo of Harley's eye. Your mommie is really good with her camera.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Yep, that looks like plastic all right!

Max said...

Yikes. For sure don't ruin your beautiful face with a nip & tuck. Why do people do that, anyway???

I like Harley's eyeball too. Almost makes ya want to poke it to see if it's really plastic or not. Almost.

Anonymous said...

A cat does have the most beautiful and interesting eyes! It really does look like a platic dome covering them, doesn't it?

Daisy, do not change a single fur! You're gorgeous!

Your Daily Cute said...

Daisy, you don't need plastic surgery! Silly kitty. You're beautiful just the way you are. :)

Baby Patches said...

I don't thinks you would need any plastic surgery but I thinks you is right Harley's eyes looks a bit likes plastic.

Remember da other day when I saids dat I hasn't meowed at da birdies yet? Well da funny thing is dat the next day I did!! Momma turned around to sees me looking at da birdies wif a clear Meooooww! hehehe

mog said...

Very creative interpretation of the term plastic. Was ROFLOL at the Joan Rivers impersonation. Now she is scary, you're just cute the way you are.

Harley's eyeballs look strange., yes like glass marbles.

Mog and Meowza

Sarge Charlie said...

you cracked me up miss daisy

Puglette said...

hahahaha!!!!
daisy, you are such a silly girl! that photo of you really made me giggle. you look like your pony tail is too tight!

when i was very young i wore a pony tail all of the time, i remember my mom would always give it a final pull and i felt just like your picture!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Evy said...

Woah. Pretty eye picture.

Unknown said...

Well, Daisy, I'm not going to get plastic surgery...you skeered me off! I'm still not convinced about the plastic eyes, though...hmmm.

Peggy's Place said...

Daisy you are beautiful just as you are. And Harley's eyes are lovely - plastic looking and all.

Quill and Greyson said...

No No Plastic surgery!!

JD at I Do Things said...

Our cats love having their faces pulled back like that. I think.

Black Cat said...

At first I thought you were in a rocket under G-force Daisy! Then I realised you were doing a Joan Rivers impression... Not a good look for you sweetie. I'm glad you decided to give the surgery a miss! As for Harley's eyes, they are beautiful, beyond any plastic or glass :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Daisy yer plastik surjery imitashun face skeered me!! I shore hopes I does not end up looking skeery like that after my surjery!

Yer pal Dozer

Nomi said...

Daisy, you will never need plastic surgery...you are ageless. Not so sure about Harley's eyes though. They do look a bit 'strange' ha ha

Cory said...

Mom says I'm too young for plastic surgery, but if I get wrinkles...I'm all over it!

Unknown said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! Daisy - your "plastic surgery" face made us laugh out loud!!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Liss said...

You would never need plastic surgery.

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, never ever ever get face surgery. You are beautiful just as you are. We love the side photo of Harley's eyes. Are you going to have a picture taken of yours too?

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

PS - thank you for the follower help with IE.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, you definitely don't need plastic surgery.

You are right about Harley's eyes. That's cool.

Debbie said...

You look perfect as you are, no need for plastic surgery. But your "plastic surgery" look gave me a giggle today, thanks!

srp said...

Oh my, you look a lot like Joan Rivers!!! Be nice to your friend cat... his eyes look like glass marbles....be good.
Mine is up here.

Samantha & Mom said...

Hehehehe Daisy!! We do not think plastic surgery would be very good!!
And Harley's eyes sure look plastic to us!
Your FL furiends.

Donna said...

U don't need surjaree. Ur ears is naturally kewt. :)


Harley has nice shiny eyes.

Maureen said...

Good thing you'll never need plastic surgery, Daisy. You are too beautiful! And Harley's eyes are incredible... what a great photo.

Hansel said...

sheesh daisy. Effureeone nos dat EYEBALLS are mades of glass marrrrbles. -tesla

Amber-Mae said...

OMD!! You look beewootiful natural Daisy Glad to know you will never go for a face lift. You look pretty awful like that! Wow! Harley's eyes sure are made out of plastic. I wonder if mine are too?

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer + Puppies

Skeezix the Cat said...

That pikcher of Harley's eye kinda kreeps me owt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails