Friday, May 22, 2009

Fashion Friday: A Summery Sundress

I am getting some real cute sundresses to prepare for summer! I think this is one of my favorites because it is pink, and it has a real cute pattern. And it has a sweetheart neckline and cute 'sketti straps.
Here, I will show you how pretty it looks from the side. It has light pink, dark pink, and flowers! I think the more different fabrics, the better.
The pearls are the perfect touch. Now I look real classy!
Here is a photo in natural light. I like this picture because you can see the tiny little tufts at the end of my ears. The little tufts do not help me hear any better though. They are just for looking pretty.

Share/Bookmark

82 Notes for Daisy:

PDX pride said...

You're so pretty in that dress!

Tabby says: I don't like spaghetti straps; I'd rather have a neckhole. When I wear spaghetti straps, I always bow my head for a neckhole when there isn't one!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That is a gorgeous flirty summer dress!!!

You'll be the talk of the town for sure!!

Forever Foster said...

Your summer dress is beautiful. We think it's your lovely face that sets it off just right:)

Unknown said...

Your sun dress is delightful, Daisy, and you are beautiful!

I shall tell Alex to drop by and see your pictures when the furball comes home from catting around outside.

i beati said...

you are looking all summery and truly a vision on a Friday ..makes me think weekend. Angel Baby is doing wonderfully

Teddy Westlife said...

I think that is one of my favourite of your dresses Daisy!

Huffle Mawson

Anonymous said...

Daisy, the picture of you with the pearls is our favorite. Accessories add just the right touch...

Unknown said...

Love the dress, Daisy and the sweetheart neckline is to die for! I need you for my stylist forscheezeee! We'll be on vacation for a week and will miss your antics and will miss that brother of yours Harley too! Have a great holiday.

Forever Foster said...

Hi again Daisy!
We just wanted to let you know that we have been unable to open your blog in IE yesterday or today. We are also having problems with a few other blogs. We tried googling for a fix, and it sounds like an add on like SiteMeter is causing a problem. We thought you might want to know:) We can open it up in Firefox without a problem.

Daisy said...

Thanks for the note about my blog! Maybe it has to do with the Mr. Linky problems?

Poppy Q said...

Miss D you are gorgeooooousss!! What a lovely dress, and the pearls make it perfect.

RJ Flamingo said...

Happy Friday, Daisy! You look beyootiful! It's definitely you!

HMS said...

There's just nothing like a string of pearls to make a girl look elegant. Of course, you always exude an air of timeless elegance.

The Florida Furkids said...

What a beautiful dress for a beautiful girl!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy yoo are so pritty, i like the dress speshelly the sketti atraps

Donna said...

Awww, that is cute!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

I love it! Especially with the pearls!

CCL Wendy said...

That dress looks smashing on you, Daisy! And the pearls are the purrfect finishing touch! Simpurry gorgeous, girl!

Daisy said...

Oh, I found out it's the Google Follower widget that's causing many blogs not to load in IE! I moved it temporarily to the footer.

Cory said...

Daisy, I'm wondering, if you eat the 'sketti straps will your dress fall off?

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, you are all ready for summer in that pretty pink sun dress!

Milo and Alfie said...

Very sweet Daisy - you will be the belle of the summer season!

Evy said...

You look very preppy. I like it. Love the pearls.

Noll's Nip said...

Daisy, you is pretty in pink!

Cactus Jack Splash said...

You look marvelous

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, you and your tufts are beautiful! That's one of my favorite summer sundresses. (Seriously, if it were a little bigger, I would wear it.)

Dma said...

pearls and tufts. i think that was the name of a Prince CD.

Maureen said...

Aw, Daisy, I love you; from your pretty tiny little tufts right down to your "sketti straps"!

Lucky you to have a string of pearls!!! Have a wonderful Friday.

Isis said...

Ooh so purrty! I don't have a purrty dress like that, then again I'm too small for that I expect still... Just the right size to fit in a little bag! ;)

Purrs,
Setra

Split Rock Ranch said...

Oh Miss Daisy, you look totally stylin'! I bet it is nice and warm where you live and that dress is perfect.

The Creek Cats said...

You look stunning in your summery sundress, Daisy!!

Love your ear points! Chevelle has ear points too!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

it's a beautiful dress daisy and i love the pearls!!! but remember, don't wear them before five! you wouldn't want to make a mistake...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Phyl said...

Daisy it's not the dress that makes you look pretty -- it's you who makes the dress look pretty!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, pearls and pink are SO you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness you certainly made me smile this morning. You look like the cat's meow in your new sundress!

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, what a purrfect dress for summer! You wear it well!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look adorable in that cute dress Daisy!

We are so glad we can comment today! Hopefully we can comment on the other blogs that we couldn't yesterday!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo look loverly!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: We saw your tip on The Beaded Tail's blog - TANK WOO! It worked fur my blog! I'll keep my Firefox open fur the googliereaderiethingie until the issue is resolved 'round the lands!

LZ said...

You look lovely! Thanks for the tip about IE and the followers thing...it hit us this morning.

Kaze

BumbleVee said...

your little tufts look almost sparkly or shiny in the natural light..... and your sundress is beautiful....

Janet said...

Oh, Daisy, I think this is one of my favorite outfits! It's very flattering, especially with the fancy necklace!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you try Lily's game.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very nice dress, perfect for summer in Florida.
You could say that your ear tufts are another fashion accessory!

Hansel said...

Mom said i made a 'daisy face' today when she wouldn't give me any of her sammich. :) i was very proud. -tesla

Lin said...

Ohhh, it is lovely!! Do you think a tad low in the front??? A girls gotta watch the cleavage you know.

The kitties over at Our family cat-a-blog said...

Goodness sakez, youz is just 'dorable in youz new dress!

Anonymous said...

Bring on summer Miss Daisy! That's a pretty pink dress!

Puglette said...

hi daisy! that is a lovely sundress. i love the natural light photo too. your tufts are so cute but i really like how your pose shows off all of your heart shapes. your decolletage is heart shaped and your cute face is too!
you are a pretty kitty for sure!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a very pretty dress! You are very pretty and summery!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a pretty dress Daisy and the pearls look so nice with it. You know just how to accessorise to show your dresses off so well.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We think you look lovely in that sun dress. The colors are very you.

brokenteepee said...

I wore pearls once too. I didn't like it too much though. I am not a good model like you are. You look beautiful in your dress and pearls. You are all set for lunch al fresco. Don't eat the dove, though

Quill and Greyson said...

OMC pure class Daisy!

WATERBABY CHRISTINE said...

Wherever do you find these stunning creations? I bet you have a personal shopper, because I know modeling and birdwatching and your charity work must take up most of your time. Have you come across any place that carries fashins for the, uh, fullfigured older girl?

Amy & the house of cats said...

You look beautiful in that dress! You are so good for posing in it - my kitties would be so mad if I tried that! All the pictures are so lovely, I am not sure which is my favorite, but I am leaning towards the natural light with ear tufts!

Max said...

That's a very pretty dress! And you ROCK it!

las794 said...

You look very pretty, Daisy (and very patient!). :)

AB clan said...

Daisy , you are very elegant, ever...
ViVi & AB

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful today, Daisy. Summer must be your signature season:)

Pee Ess: We're having that bloggy trouble too. We moved our followers to the bottom like you suggested. We hope it works! Thanks for the tip!

gemmak said...

I think you look absolutely stunning in pink Daisy and I adore your little tufts! :o)

BeadedTail said...

Your sundress is very pretty Daisy and the pearls are the purrfect touch!

GSD Adventures said...

We LOVE your fashion Fridays! Maybe we can get mom to get us some clothes - we are running around naked (well under our coats). I think you can get arrested for that.

Wags,
Pruett and Daphne

Joanne Olivieri said...

Adorable and a little flirtacious :)

Nomi said...

Pink is definately the 'in' colour this season and you show it to perfection Daisy in this summer creation of stylish dress and beautiful pears.

Black Cat said...

Pretty, pretty, summery Daisy, mwaaa! Love the dress and your sparkly ear tufts!

I'm finding all the innerwebs are running very slowly tonight. It's taken me about half an hour (so far) to read all the comments and write this! :) xxx

Quasi said...

As usual, you are rockin' that look. The girls on "America's Next Top Model" better watch out!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is your prettiest dress ever, Daisy. I love pearls too. You look like you are ready for an outdoor party!

Happy week-end to you and Harleykins.
He is such a sweet and silly spotty boy

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Miss Daisy that dress is simply stunning on you. ~S,S,C & F

The Oceanside Animals said...

I never noticed your ear tufts before -- how unobservant am I? They are very pretty though!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Your dress is beautiful!
You look gorgeous!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

meemsnyc said...

Awww, Daisy, that is a pretty summer sundress. We love how it looks with Pearls on.

Katie said...

I wonder where you get all your lovely dresses from Daisy? They are beautiful!

Liss said...

Love the pearls

Dream Mom said...

Daisy, I just love the pretty pink sundress on you. It really looks great with your nice long legs. Fortunately, you can wear the spaghetti straps beautifully.

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, you are looking divine in your pretty sundress. The pearls make it all the more lovely, but not as lovely as you.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, that is the most byootifullest sundress I've ever seen, and the sketti straps are vary sexy. And the dress is nice and poofy, wich helps hide any figyer flaws. Not that yoo have any, but if yoo did, it wood hide them.

Anzu said...

How cute,
How sweet,
How pretty,
How elegant lady Disy is!

Theresa111 said...

Oh Daisy!

You are so feminine and beautiful. We all agree this is a favorite dress of ours too!

Love,

Theresa, Joe and Bobby

Kate Burton said...

Adorable, I love the accessories.

Anonymous said...

Daisy that dress is fabulus!! I likes it with the perls too.

Yer pal Dozer

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

how absolutely fabulous!! you are so stylin

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, I LOVE your new sundress :-D It's so pretty! Your pearls are the purrfect accessory, too :-)

Pandafur said...

Daisy you look gorgeous in that pink dress. And I'm not just sayin that cuz it's pink!

Related Posts with Thumbnails